Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Dreams, City of Puppets Part 1: The Beginning of the Introduction

+6
Kiernan
Akaneia
Nosferatu Alucard
Arc V Yuto
Blade_Viper
Rea
10 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

City of Dreams, City of Puppets Part 1: The Beginning of the Introduction - Page 3 Empty City of Dreams, City of Puppets Part 1: The Beginning of the Introduction

Post by Rea Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

This, is the beginning of your journey, PREPARE YOURSELVES!

we start, near the end of academies "class times"...directly before everyone is set to go off to afternoon break, a 3 hour period in which the students can do...whatever the hell theyd like that is within the boundaries of the laws of physics and regular laws.

Argentum, Tragon, Zachary were set to depart from Physics class, run by Dr. Frank Einstein.
Dr Einsteins class, bluntly put, is BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING. most students end up falling asleep in his class...which doesnt matter to him one bit as he sometimes manages to put himself to sleep. A lot of students compare him to a zombie...which may not be far off from some sort of truth...

Jack and Danny were set to depart from English, run by a Mr. Sirius Lee.
Mr Sirius' class is medium pace, but he puts a lot of enthusiasm and energy into each and every lecture he gives. his energy is so contagious its profoundly difficult for his students to sit concentrate, as how erratically he runs around tends to draw the students' attention more than the actual lecture...

Sakura and Armin were set to depart from Math, run by Prof. Eddie Shun
Eddies lectures...usually go very very slow. a very thorough professor who makes sure to go over every little step to every little math equation. his lectures are so thorough homework is virtually nonexistent in his class...

Luke, Roxy, and Ruby are going to be departing from Biology, run by Mr. Boe Ring
Mr Boe Ring is highly, HIGHLY enthusiastic about his job...which is an understatement in itself.
even though biology is supposed to encompass many living things...his classes mainly consist of Plants. he is obsessed  with them. especially roses, which end up as the center of many a biology lecture.

and as a final note to all those leaving their classes, remember:
most students do not want an encounter with Principle Smilen Wave and the three prefects Kowalski, Rico and a boy everyone refers to as "Private" for some reason.
all 4 of them wear similar tuxedo-esque uniforms and are seen prowling the halls...a lot...like they think their some kinda undercover blackops teams... in short, they are all designated as "weirdos" and it has been deemed prudent by many people to not piss off principle Smilen, at all.

and with that

*Bell Rings*

RP TIME
Rea
Rea

Magician Credits : 1470

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

City of Dreams, City of Puppets Part 1: The Beginning of the Introduction - Page 3 Empty Re: City of Dreams, City of Puppets Part 1: The Beginning of the Introduction

Post by α27theDemonKnight Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:23 am

In the corner of the 7 Coloured Fish and Chips was a young man in a slightly tattered brown overcoat enjoying his fish and chips just like everyone else. But unlike everyone else, a golden revolver was poking out from his right hip.

Detective Dee Gums was a loyal patron of the 7 Coloured Fish and Chips and be would rather not eat anywhere else if he could help it. All sorts of interesting people dropped by the place every single day from saints to sinners, people of all ages. He absolutely loved it.
If anyone saught the Detective. They would always find him at the 7 Coloured Fish and Chips.

The recent string of disappearances at a certain academia in Dreamland had caught his interest lately and he had been passively busy. He had been keeping an eye out for all sorts of shady characters and also for any interesting students. Something mysterious was going in Dreamland and he was going to get to the bottom of it.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

City of Dreams, City of Puppets Part 1: The Beginning of the Introduction - Page 3 Empty Re: City of Dreams, City of Puppets Part 1: The Beginning of the Introduction

Post by Zaio Volnutt Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:26 am

Saying their farewells, Sakura and Armin went ahead inside the shop the place is crowded as always with many students coming in for lunch. After getting their orders which is the regular fish and chips with some shakes, they both find a table which is quieter than the rest and took their seats there.

After a minute or two of digging in on the delicacies on their plate Armin finally broke the silence and spoke in a serious tone.

“I really need to talk to you about this….” Hearing the words Sakura looked up at Armin with a look of concern “It’s about Zach”.

“What do you know now Armin?”

“Heres the thing Sakura, I don’t have any clue and I’m sure you don’t either” He sighed softly and spoke again feeling hesitant on what he is about to say “it’s been six months Sakura we don’t have any clues on his whereabouts….. he probably might be far off somewhere else”

Sakura shook her head in denial “No don’t say it, Don’t you dare say it I cant accept it you of all people should know Zach”

Armin stood up and glared at Sakura “Of course I know him, He is my brother!” Realising he almost raised his voice Armin calmed himself down and shakes his head “I’m sorry Sakura, I am not giving up on him its just hard for me to accept that he’s gone”.

To this Sakura spoke in a soft tone “Which is why we have to find him.”

Armin nodded “Right although….there is something really fishy about all of this and I don’t mean this for the restaurant serving fishes here”.

Armin then got back to his seat and spoke feeling calmer and relaxed “The only thing I found out about the disappearance case is that every single person who vanished happens to be from around Dreamland City and happens to be Duelist, this may be silly but I believe that there is something to do with Duel Monsters”

Sakura raised an eyebrow at that “Are you serious?!”

Armin shrugged “To be perfectly honest im not so sure but it’s possible”.

After finishing their meal they decided to head back home before they parted ways Armin spoke once being more serious. “By the way those twins we just met before? For now I say you beware of them. They seem a bit…..I dunno weird to say the least”

Sakura frowns at Armin responded “Armin you worry too much”

“Right I shall stay here for a bit you go on ahead.”

Sakura nodded and waved Armin goodbye as she walked towards home as Armin stayed back noticing the man in the brown coat in the shop which made Armin curious about him,
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
The Iron Prince
The Iron Prince

Magician Credits : 7307

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame253050

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:53 am

Detective Dee Gums could not help but hear the entire conversation between the blue haired boy and the cute red haired girl. It was his job to notice things that other people shouldn't be paying attention to at all.

Watching the girl walk out of shop from the corner of his eye, he then noticed uncomfortably that the short blue haired boy had taken notice of him. The boy must no doubt be a rather sharp and observant one.

Sighing to himself as he stuffed more chips into his mouth, the Detective silently motioned to the blue haired boy to seat himself infront of him.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:02 am

Seeing the man gesturing him to come and take a seat, Armin took a few moments to consider, after awhile he walked towards the man and took a seat at the opposite side of him facing him with a calm demeanour despite noticing the revolver hanging out of his right hip.

After a brief silence Armin began to speak “You were listening in weren’t you? If so I assume you know something about this?”
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
The Iron Prince
The Iron Prince

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame253050

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:15 am

Detective Dee Gums was impressed by the calmness of the boy despite his more than apparent young age. His revolver would phase almost anyone. The detective chuckled and flashed his badge discreetly at the blue haired boy.

"My name is Detecive Dee Gums, pal." the detective said with a chuckle. "I'm working on the case of the dissappearing students here. Sorry abouts listening in like that. But it's my job"

Detective Dee Gums folded his arms and sighed.
"You seem to be the brother of one of the missing students. I wanna help you out, pal. I really do.
Unfortunately I only know as much as you do"
The detective sighed.
"But we can help each other out. You are a student at the academy. I am not"

Detective Dee Gums lightly slid a business card across the table.
"Anything interesting you let me know, pal. You know where to find me. We'll be in touch"

Before Armin could say anything, the Detective stood up and left the shop in a hurry.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:49 am

Seeing the person flashing the badge, Armin listened in carefully to what the man had to say. Catching the name as Detective Dee Gums made him wonder how he got such a silly name as Dee Gums. Learning that he is investigating on the case Armin simply nodded perhaps this man could give him a lead.

“I accept your apology sir”

He sighed hearing that the detective didn’t have any information but instead offered a proposition to which Armin looked at him and spoke in a serious tone “I’m listening”.

Receiving the detective’s business card and getting told to keep in touch if he finds anything Armin wanted to say something but the man walked away in a hurry. Looking at the business card which shows the name and contact details Armin placed it in his Deckbox and then walked out of the shop. With nothing else to do he decided to go back home.

This is turning out to be a tiring day”

Walking on her way home Sakura began pondering about everything that has happened today and everything that Armin told her. How this incident might be due to duel monsters and all is just ridiculous she cant believe Armin saying it but at the sametime the powers that she had ever since that day it might be possible afterall only Armin knew of her abilities and she feels guilty remembering what had happened at that time. Shaking her head off of that she took a shortcut through the park as it is getting late.

Taking shortcut she finds that there is barely anyone in this path which made her feel uneasy however she can't worry about these things. Ignoring her worries she continued on her path and continued to think about today.
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
The Iron Prince
The Iron Prince

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame253050

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:20 am

Coolarctic1 wrote:After getting hit with the lighting ruby lies on the cold stone floor she tries to muster the strength to move but to no avail. She has just enough strength to muster a few words.
"Why is this happening"

The voice of thunder roared and lifted Ruby up by her neck and slammed her into the wall.
"It is because you are small and weak! You are of no use to me little girl."

A small crash could be heard in the distance as the sound an elevator opened in the distance slowly flooding the room with light.

"Seek me again when you are strong."
With a crack of thunder, the hulking green figure dissappeared in a brilliant display of electric sparks.

The three prefects, Kowalski, Rico and Private jumped out of the elevator and waved their arms about in fancy martial arts poses. Their special black duel disk suprisingly doubled as torches and helped up the dark basement. A single thud was heard in the distance and theh quickly flashed their duel disks and rushed in the direction they heard the sound from.

To their suprise, they find a young girl, probably a student lying sprawled on the ground. They weren't sure if she was unconcious or not.

Kowalski spoke into his duel disk "Skipper, we found one of the students in the basement. What should we do with her?"

"Well you numbskulls she's not supposed to be in the basement in the first place! Get her out of there and to the infirmary at once!" blared Principal Smilen Wave's voice from the duel disk

"Aye, Skipper! Rico, go check if she's still alive and carry her back to the infirmary if she's unconcious."

Rico nodded excitingly and spoke some incoherent babble as he dashed towards the girl. He started poking her in the ribs.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:16 am

Some minutes after sleeping, Argentum woke up with the sound of his alarm.

"Hmm? Oh, sure, I have those premier tickets to the Opera House. I totally forgot about those. I think i'm heading out now."

After slowly getting up and dressing back his usual clothings, Argentum combed his hair again and got the keys of his Lamborghini Reventon, driving all the way to Opera House. Getting there, he sat in the front line of chairs, waiting for the beginning. After some time, the house was nearly full, and the announcement of the start was heard everywhere. Some time after it began, a drama ((That i'm not going to freaking repeat what happened)).

(Tsk. It seemed that it was going to be good.) Thinking that, he just kept himself sat in the chair, waiting for the resolution of the drama that just happened.

Last edited by Lord Alucard on Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:22 am

as sakura walks along the path, someone is walking towards her direction from the other end of the path.
upon drawing closer she will recognize him as one of the twins from earlier,
and upon drawing closer he adresses sakura

"Hey, do you have a minute? i need to talk to you about something...Important"
Rea
Rea

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc V Yuto Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:43 am

Zach was awaken by his father who found him asleep on the couch and asked him what the problem was as Zach tried to explain to his father his father thought he was lying looked like he was believing him "Son we live in the safest neighborhood ever nothing bad can happen here"

Zach thought about these words that his father said and thought if that is so why did this happen and why me of all people...

Zach got up from the couch and prepared for the day eating breakfast getting dressed and wondering what the world would offer him today. Zach remembered seeing that girl in the halls and wondered if she would remember him "She probably won't remember me but oh well maybe somebody else"

Zach exited the house and began his usual morning walk around the city.
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Magician Credits : 665

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Beerus Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:37 pm

At the sudden poke to her body she let out a scream of pain and coughed up a little bit of blood, she then fell unconscious after she coughed.
Lord Beerus
Lord Beerus
MADA's Dragon Enthusiast

Magician Credits : 197

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame41221

http://gaminghub.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:52 pm

Walking towards the end Sakura notices someone coming close to her. Taking a good look she notices that it’s one of the twins the brother. Seeing him getting closer she stops in her track and heard him asking her to come and talk to him for a bit. She felt unsure as to why it’s important and either way he is in the way of her path home so she went up closer to Xavier and spoke trying to remain as cheerful as before.

“Sure, what is it?” Looking around Sakura notices that he is alone with his sister nowhere to be found which made her feel uneasy for a bit.
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
The Iron Prince
The Iron Prince

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame253050

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:02 pm

Coolarctic1 wrote:At the sudden poke to her body she let out a scream of pain and coughed up a little bit of blood, she then fell unconscious after she coughed.

All 3 prefects took a sudden step backwards as Ruby let out a scream

"Uh... Rico. I don't think you should have done that..." Private softly whispered. He then dashed to the elevator and pressed the switch.

Rico slung Ruby over his shoulder as the elevator doors opened. All three prefects quickly rushed into the elevator as Private lightly slammed a balled fist into the button to take them up.

"Skipper, we'll drop off the girl at the infirmary and we'll report back directly to you afterwards. She seems to be alive for now" Kowalski whispered into his duel disk.

*Cue Elevator Music*

*Ruby will wake up all patched up in the infirmary when she does*
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:16 pm

he looks around quickly before speaking

"ok i'll make this quick, and because i can see your uneasy, my sister is nowhere around here. she's off attending to... Other matters that i dont know of right now, which is the perfect excuse for me to give you this"

he takes out a card wrapped in paper.

"i'll make this quick and too the point, i know a fair bit about the dissapearances that've been happening...while i cant figure out who is doing it...ive more or less hopefully figured out a pattern...they've been hitting duelists, obviously. ive only managed to get enough clues to deduce the obvious: whatever kidnaps the duelists, it duels them...and wins. this may all sound pointless for now but it MIGHT have significance later. and this card might be a key for YOU, a key for you to help unravel this mystery.

now heres my question for you: this card, will you take it and use it to help unravel this mystery, or will you ignore what may be a beacon of hope and try to find your own way?"
Rea
Rea

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Beerus Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:39 pm

Ruby was having nightmares as she was asleep they were all about that man She just saw after letting out a scream she bolted awake she felt a lot of pain coming from her body she looked around and to her surprise she found herself in the infirmary.
Lord Beerus
Lord Beerus
MADA's Dragon Enthusiast

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame41221

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:41 pm

Listening to what Xavier had to say Sakura paid attention and but at the same time stayed alert. She then notices him taking what appears to be a card wrapped in a paper. Looking at it she felt something weird just by glancing at it as if it was calling for her.

Shaking her head she looked back at Xavier as soon as he mentioned about the disappearance case and the patterns to which Sakura widened her eyes a bit. “Armin said the same thing…” She muttered to herself silently. Hearing his theory on the people who disappeared have lost to the culprit just made Sakura think of Zach and whether this was really a clue in finding him. She raised an eyebrow as she hears that the card in his hand is the potential key to solving the mystery. She wanted to say something but could say as it was interrupted by a question

"now heres my question for you: this card, will you take it and use it to help unravel this mystery, or will you ignore what may be a beacon of hope and try to find your own way?"

Sakura thought for a moment looking at the card feeling drawn towards it without a reason why she just feels like this could be a way on finding Zach and get everything back to the way it used to be. With a deep breath she responded showing strength and vigor behind it.

“I’ll do it, if it means I can find whoever has done this then I’ll gladly take it”
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
The Iron Prince
The Iron Prince

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame253050

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:51 pm

he blinks, and apparently seems stunned sakura accepted his offer, then recomposed himself.

"well then, it is done."

he hands her the card, and sakura will swear she felt a cold breeze blow through the area when she takes it, as well as feel an unnatural presence that fades as quickly as it appears.

when sakura opens the paper and looks at the card

this is what she sees
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

a card that looks like a golden rat, with a number on its forehead... "56"

the name of it is "Number 56: Gold Rat"

if she is to look up after seeing the card, she is going to see the brother, xavier has vanished.
Rea
Rea

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:51 pm

Blade_Viper wrote:Jack was walking home from a tiring evening. His glasses have been cracked and now he wasn't in the best of moods. He..senses someone or something behind him..
"Hello? Is anyone there?"

as jack calls out to the area around him... SOMETHING runs into him from behind, knocking him over,
as he looks up, all he can see is a gorilla sprinting away holding some sort of barrel...

by some sort i mean it WAS a literal friggin barrel, and the gorilla turns around and throws it at him before fleeing.

jack only has like 10 seconds to get up and run the hell away before he takes a barrel to the face.
Rea
Rea

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade_Viper Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:53 pm

Jack gets up and starts running, a barrel? a freaking barrel!? Did he just run into Donkey Kong!? Who even sent this gorilla? Who can be that messed up!? Somehow, he believed he will never get the answers to those questions. He cuts a corner into a dark alleyway..he's safe..for now.
Blade_Viper
Blade_Viper
The Cleaner

Magician Credits : 170
Admins Comment : Glow Expires on 9/23/2016

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Beerus Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:55 pm

Ruby was let out of the infirmary, she still had some bandages on but she was felling somewhat better she still has some pain in her ribs she can barely breathe correctly, She slowly walks down the hallway hoping she sees no one.
Lord Beerus
Lord Beerus
MADA's Dragon Enthusiast

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame41221

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:14 pm

as ruby goes down the hall, she feels shes being followed and hears...mechanical footsteps. upon turning around she is greeted by this thing:

was it a killer robot? or was it some campus security robot whipped up by the tech team? either way it did NOT look friendly.

her only option is too flee to one of the two nearest rooms, the library or the computer lab, with the computer lab being closer to her than the library...
Rea
Rea

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Beerus Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:21 pm

Ruby starts to run to the library to hide from the robot, she is still aching with pain but she pushes through it and finally makes it to the library hiding behind a bookshelf.
Lord Beerus
Lord Beerus
MADA's Dragon Enthusiast

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame41221

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade_Viper Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:23 pm

Jack is shaken. He's scared. He manages to get home and sleep but he's extra alert now.
Blade_Viper
Blade_Viper
The Cleaner

Magician Credits : 170
Admins Comment : Glow Expires on 9/23/2016

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:26 pm

Coolarctic1 wrote:Ruby starts to run to the library to hide from the robot, she is still aching with pain but she pushes through it and finally makes it to the library hiding behind a bookshelf.

upon hearing the robot scurry by...
ruby will emerge from behind the bookcase and come face-to-face with...or in this case more like running into the back of...

the somewhat infamous academy librarian Ms. "Patchy"

her existence alone deters the extreme majority of students from trying to check out books from the gigantic friggin library...

the stories her being more boring then Prof. Boe Ring and Dr. Frank Einstein Combined detered the rest of the studentbase.

additional rumors persist she never leaves the library like ever, always seems to be absorbed in a book every time someone sees her,  as well as seems to not interact with students like, at all.

ruby should probably leave, she seems safe enough for now the robot is gone after all.

----------

Blade_Viper wrote:Jack is shaken. He's scared. He manages to get home and sleep but he's extra alert now.

as jack sleeps...he has an odd dream, he is in an odd floating city...

there are towering buildings everywhere, and one big towering building in the center of the city.

perhaps jack should wander and try to explore the apparently empty city.
Rea
Rea

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Akaneia Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:58 pm

As the rain continues to shower on, Tragon eventually entered his home. Inside, there was no sign of his parents and his home looked untouched sense the morning. "Overtime again." The lad thought sadly, as he walked upstarts and into his room. His room was quiet simple. A bed by the window, a closet for his clothes and a desk with a laptop with its charger plugged in. After a brief bath Tragon crawled into his bed in linen pajamas, too tired out from the events that has happened today. He begins to shut his eyes, trying to sleep as the song of the rain plays on.
Akaneia
Akaneia
King of UU

Magician Credits : 651

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next