Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Dreams, City of Puppets Part 1: The Beginning of the Introduction

+6
Kiernan
Akaneia
Nosferatu Alucard
Arc V Yuto
Blade_Viper
Rea
10 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

City of Dreams, City of Puppets Part 1: The Beginning of the Introduction - Page 8 Empty City of Dreams, City of Puppets Part 1: The Beginning of the Introduction

Post by Rea Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

This, is the beginning of your journey, PREPARE YOURSELVES!

we start, near the end of academies "class times"...directly before everyone is set to go off to afternoon break, a 3 hour period in which the students can do...whatever the hell theyd like that is within the boundaries of the laws of physics and regular laws.

Argentum, Tragon, Zachary were set to depart from Physics class, run by Dr. Frank Einstein.
Dr Einsteins class, bluntly put, is BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING. most students end up falling asleep in his class...which doesnt matter to him one bit as he sometimes manages to put himself to sleep. A lot of students compare him to a zombie...which may not be far off from some sort of truth...

Jack and Danny were set to depart from English, run by a Mr. Sirius Lee.
Mr Sirius' class is medium pace, but he puts a lot of enthusiasm and energy into each and every lecture he gives. his energy is so contagious its profoundly difficult for his students to sit concentrate, as how erratically he runs around tends to draw the students' attention more than the actual lecture...

Sakura and Armin were set to depart from Math, run by Prof. Eddie Shun
Eddies lectures...usually go very very slow. a very thorough professor who makes sure to go over every little step to every little math equation. his lectures are so thorough homework is virtually nonexistent in his class...

Luke, Roxy, and Ruby are going to be departing from Biology, run by Mr. Boe Ring
Mr Boe Ring is highly, HIGHLY enthusiastic about his job...which is an understatement in itself.
even though biology is supposed to encompass many living things...his classes mainly consist of Plants. he is obsessed  with them. especially roses, which end up as the center of many a biology lecture.

and as a final note to all those leaving their classes, remember:
most students do not want an encounter with Principle Smilen Wave and the three prefects Kowalski, Rico and a boy everyone refers to as "Private" for some reason.
all 4 of them wear similar tuxedo-esque uniforms and are seen prowling the halls...a lot...like they think their some kinda undercover blackops teams... in short, they are all designated as "weirdos" and it has been deemed prudent by many people to not piss off principle Smilen, at all.

and with that

*Bell Rings*

RP TIME
Rea
Rea

Magician Credits : 1470

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

City of Dreams, City of Puppets Part 1: The Beginning of the Introduction - Page 8 Empty Re: City of Dreams, City of Puppets Part 1: The Beginning of the Introduction

Post by Kira Yoshikage Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:23 pm

Auron looked to the young man that approached him. "Heh, maybe this is the challenge I'm looking for" he thought to himelf.
"Yeah, I am. Just been wondering if there's anybody here that is worthy enough to face off against me."
He said with a cocky grin as he pulled his deck out of his coat pocket.
"I'm looking for a challenge. Would you be willing to give me one?"
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Magician Credits : 85

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

City of Dreams, City of Puppets Part 1: The Beginning of the Introduction - Page 8 Empty Re: City of Dreams, City of Puppets Part 1: The Beginning of the Introduction

Post by Zaio Volnutt Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:29 pm

Armin simply shrugged as the stranger issued a direct challenge towards him. He didnt like the over confidence thats radiating from that person but at the same time he isnt the type of guy who refuses a challenge.

"Alright if thats what you are looking for." Taking out his deck from his hostler thats on his waist he placed it on his duel disk and spoke in a calm manner "then please by all means entertain me".
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
The Iron Prince
The Iron Prince

Magician Credits : 7307

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame253050

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

((Due to certain understandble circumstances the duel is incomplete
When it is the results will be posted and edited in here
This event will not effect the rp directly so as to not hold the RP back, carry on as if the duels happened))

Monica Geller-Bing wrote:"I really don't know." Skylar said blandly. He was getting bored of this kid now, considering he was obviously poor, but he didn't want to hurt his feelings just yet.

"There might be... and hey! If there isn't... how about you duel one of us now?" Roxie said perkily, before continuing, "If you want, we can go outside and duel together!"

Just then, as Roxie requested her duel, two teachers walked up to the small huddled that Roxie and Skylar had grouped together. The teachers had desperately demanded a release from the drab rectangular room that they were enclosed in - and for this release had asked both Roxie and Luke Skylar to duel them both. The two never declined a challenge - and so were delighted to take up the offer.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:40 pm

Zaio Volnutt wrote:As Sakura was observing the duels she heard a familiar voice talking to her. Turning towards the source she finds the twins in their costumes which are quite comical when seen up close.

Oh you guys!" When asked about whether she enjoyed the party by Xavier she nodded with excitement "Definitely, its really fun especially with the duels thats going on right now."

She then hears the sister Xavi asking about Armin to which Sakura raised an eyebrow puzzled by the question.

"Huh? Isn't he.." Looking back at where Armin used to be she finds that he is not with her she then sighed to herself "Must have wondered off somewhere else but I'm sure he's closeby".

She then looked at the twins with a smile on her face "so how about you guys? How are you doing so far?".

"well we are doing..."

he trails off for a moment, obviously something is weighing on his mind...but it passes quickly

"completely and utterly fine, nothing seems to be amiss here, nothing...shady seems to be happening, so im perfectly happy"

behind him the voice of his sister can be heard sarcastically

"smooooooooth"

he puts one of his feet behind him...and essentially steps on his sisters foot

"Ow!"

"why dont. you tell. our friend here. how your doing."

xavier says to his sibling through his teeth, obviously trying to restrain a large amount of irritation that said sibling had managed to spawn.

"alright...i am doing slightly less fine than my obviously caring brother"

she says irritably back at him as she too steps on his foot as revenge for what he did.

"Ow. ok. OW!"

"but yes i am doing fine...now...albeit now we might be limping for the rest of the night now."

"your fault. not mine."

"it was your fault, you started it."

the twins descended into bickering for a moment, before realizing they were in the company of sakura
GM Note: (i fucking swear to god if i write "Sakura" as "Sakuya" one more fucking time i am going to punch this goddamn keyboard)

"...umm...can you do us a favor and pretend that uh...didnt happen..."

"...please?"
Rea
Rea

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:51 pm

Listening to Xavier’s response, Sakura noticed how he felt off for a moment which made her worry then as soon as she hears the answer Sakura slightly raised an eyebrow at that.

“uh..huh”.

The vibe changed as soon as the sister jumped in remarking on her brother’s response. After a while they went back and forth stepping on each other and then bickered with each other simply made Sakura giggle a bit taking away the tension she had beforehand. When the twins stopped their fighting and asked Sakura to ignore this to which Sakura shakes her head and smiled.

“I don’t know what you two are even talking about” Then proceeds with a wink.
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
The Iron Prince
The Iron Prince

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame253050

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:02 pm

Zaio Volnutt wrote:Listening to Xavier’s response, Sakura noticed how he felt off for a moment which made her worry then as soon as she hears the answer Sakura slightly raised an eyebrow at that.

“uh..huh”.

The vibe changed as soon as the sister jumped in remarking on her brother’s response. After a while they went back and forth stepping on each other and then bickered with each other simply made Sakura giggle a bit taking away the tension she had beforehand. When the twins stopped their fighting and asked Sakura to ignore this to which Sakura shakes her head and smiled.

“I don’t know what you two are even talking about” Then proceeds with a wink.

the twins exchange a look, a look that says "should we tell her whats up?"
before seemingly coming to a unanimous decision of silence

"well at any rate...should we help you look for your friend..."

"or do you just want to stand here and i guess... "talk" more..."
Rea
Rea

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:07 pm

Looking at both of them as they suggested what to do next either talk more or look for Armin. Sakura looked around for a moment and felt concern for Armin. Sure he says he can handle himself in a crowd but she cant help but worry for him like he is a little brother to her.

She then looked at the twins with her mind made up.

"Lets go look for Armin i'm sure he will be glad to see you guys too".
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
The Iron Prince
The Iron Prince

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame253050

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:17 pm

Coolarctic1 wrote:"My name is Ruby Tokarz and yes i am a student at this school." Ruby replied. She didn't recognize the voice of the person so she had to ask her own question. "Are you a student or teacher at this school?" she asked.

"Ahahaha. I... I'm Professor Ray Leek. The new History teacher for the school" replied the armoured man. "Now ah, I must depart. Pardon me."

The professor quickly made his way towards Principal Smilen Wave.

----------

Tormenator wrote:"Nice to meet you all"
Zach's face begins to turn red with a little bit of anger over the fact his parents were brought up. "Well um my mother is dead.... for all I know, she disappeared a couple years ago and my father well he doesn't talk much about his work I think he works for a card company or something like that"

As Zach was being pulled off to the side by the professor who wanted to duel him. "Alright then just let me go my duel disk" As Zach went to get his duel disk he had a strange feeling about this why. "Why of all people would the professor duel me, meh i'll give him a good show none the less better than wasting my time doing nothing at this party". Zach walked back over to the professor. "Alright if it's a duel you want it's a duel you will get"

"Duel on!!"

Dr. Frank Einstein fell on one knee, electrcity suprisingly sparking out of the bolts on his neck.
He had thrown every bit of mental energy he had at Zachary in the duel, yet he couldnt manage to do anything at all to Zach. His masterful looping of psychic animals and their tamers taking him down slow yet steady.

"Well done Zachary... my loss, it is unfortunate. I sense your pain. Yet your pain and mine are different..." droned on the Doctor. "This pain, let it remind you to always keep striving to become a better person and work harder in life. Now I will take my leave"

The Doctor picked himself up and went into the crowd to possibly join up with his colleagues.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc V Yuto Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:23 pm

Zachary had fun dueling his physics teacher. "Havn't dueled in a good while but it seems I still hold my skills"

Zachary feeling thirsty after the duel made his way over to the punch table to grab a drink. "I wonder if this school holds any other strong duelists"

Zach saw a familiar face Jack who was about to face Argentum. Zach made his way over to where they were about to duel. Zach thought to himself "I wonder what the outcome of this duel will be"
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Magician Credits : 665

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:28 pm

Zaio Volnutt wrote:Looking at both of them as they suggested what to do next either talk more or look for Armin. Sakura looked around for a moment and felt concern for Armin. Sure he says he can handle himself in a crowd but she cant help but worry for him like he is a little brother to her.

She then looked at the twins with her mind made up.

"Lets go look for Armin i'm sure he will be glad to see you guys too".

"then we'll look, it shouldnt take us long to comb the entire-"

"um...bro...found him..."

xavi nudges her brother a turns around, gesturing to armin and auron facing each other at the edge of the crowd...

"oh boy...not that guy...we'd better go make sure no one gets hurt..."

the twins run towards armin and auron
Rea
Rea

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:39 pm

Agreeing on searching for Armin, it didnt take that long as Xavi found Armin and pointed the direction to her brother however it wasn't in a good response. This was even worse as Xavier mentioned the phrase "not that guy" and the word "hurt" making Sakura more worried and asked.

"whats wrong? is everything alright." She didnt get a response as the twins dashed away prompting Sakura to follow them noticing Armin is there alongside a stranger preparing to duel each other. As she noticed the stranger she felt slightly dizzy making her slow down and regain footing. She doesn't know why but its as if there is something about that person which gave him a dangerous impression. But even still Armin is there ready to face him so without a second thought Sakura got back up and headed towards Armin hoping that he is in no harm.
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
The Iron Prince
The Iron Prince

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame253050

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yoshikage Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:25 pm

"Then it's settled." Auron said with a confident twinkle in his eyes as he tossed his duel disk into the air in a showy manner, and caught it on his wrist. He then set his deck into it and laughed. "Let's do this."
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Akaneia Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:39 pm

Tragon watched all of the other duels against the teachers, and with only the Geo teacher winning he began to think a little. "What strange decks. But that geo teacher seems to be able to negate anything as long as he controls the right rock. I need to make sure I don't get on his bad side." The blonde walks off, back towards the corner where he met DK. He waved his hand back at him saying, "Hey. I met some folks who paled their faces when I mentioned you. I don't know their names but they were dressed up as a skeleton and a girl in a red dress. Do you know them?"
Akaneia
Akaneia
King of UU

Magician Credits : 651

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:50 pm

Beelzecath was shuffling around uncomfortably in his Donkey Kong costume when he heard someone addressing him. He turned around to see the blonde again. He roared and lifted the barrel conveniently besides him over his head to smash it down upon the blonde. He stopped himself midway and calmly slammed the barrel right besides the blonde youth. It missed him by near centimeters.

"You seem too curious for your own good, mortal" growled Beelzecath from within the costume, his voice ever thundering yet muffled due to the costume. "You happen to speak of the twins, yes?"
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Akaneia Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:59 pm

α27theDemonKnight wrote:Beelzecath was shuffling around uncomfortably in his Donkey Kong costume when he heard someone addressing him. He turned around to see the blonde again. He roared and lifted the barrel conveniently besides him over his head to smash it down upon the blonde. He stopped himself midway and calmly slammed the barrel right besides the blonde youth. It missed him by near centimeters.

"You seem too curious for your own good, mortal" growled Beelzecath from within the costume, his voice ever thundering yet muffled due to the costume. "You happen to speak of the twins, yes?"

The blonde was taken back and visibly shaken at the barrel smashing, but tried to recover his composure as quick as he could. "Yea, the twins. They looked like ghosts when I brought you up, so you must be acquaintances. I even dueled the brother and won. But let me get to the point. What is the spider card that the brother had in his deck? It had something to do with the words 'Num'. I've never seen such an exeeds monster before, and so, how does one get a card such like that?" He asked him, his posture being relatively normal.
Akaneia
Akaneia
King of UU

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:09 pm

Beelzecath visibly sighed.
"Words... they bear much power." said Beelzecath "I am unwilling to part with such information to a random mortal such as you."
He suddenly pointed a closed fist at the youth. "That is unless. You can prove to me your worth!" he growled.
A crack of loud thunder was heard outside the school followed soon by rain.

Beelzecath stepped back and spread his palms on the floor infront of him, causing his deck to appear in a bolt of lightning. Nobody in the party seemed to notice as they were too occupied with their own interests.

*DUEL INITIATED*
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:49 pm

The Noble Knights of yore and the armies of Goblins clashed together in a blinding display of swords and sorcery. The knights bravely withstood the continuous assaults. Even clearing his entire army at one point.

In but a flash, Beelzecath called upon a giant colossus that fell under the holy sword Excalibur yet revived itself with its sheer will. It could not be struck down by direct physical combat. Beelzecath kept casting his lightning upon the brave knights and as their weapons and numbers slowly ran out, they eventually began to falter to the merciless hammering of the giant colossus's fists.

Beelzcath's Colossal Fighter delivered one final blow with its giant knuckles to the brave blonde youth that wielded The Noble Knights with such skill and honour.

"It appears that I have bested you, mortal. But you have earned my respect from this battle." started Beelzecath with his voice of thunder. He waved his arms over his cards and it all disappeared in crackle of electricity. "As such, I will reveal to you only what I choose to."

"The twins Xavi and Xavier are of this world yet not of this world. I am but a watcher that watches over and judges all for their very actions. I personally watched over one such world, a world that attracted me due to honourable arena combat

The Twins used to be one and the same. Until they survived the arena combat, and they were freed as two different entities as reward. They have no honour.
All they desire is chaos upon all.

And where there is chaos. Comes Beelzecath the Word Bearer, to watch over all and judge them in the name of order.

Chaos is at hand. Now you must leave me to myself yet again. There are... people to be watch over and judge..."

Beelzecath lightly pushed the blonde away from him using his large arms and went back to the shadowy corner to seemingly glare at everyone.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Akaneia Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:56 pm

Tragon was surprised by the outcome, and by the power of the Colossal Fighter that refused to die by the holy blade Excalibur. However he had to take the lost and sighed. He listened, trying to understand the idea of multiple worlds and the fact that the twins aren't in this world entirely. At the DK's light push the blonde spoke.

"I think you for your time mysterious man, and if we must ever meet and duel again, I won't do the same mistake that I did here, I have never seen the use of your fighter being able to resurrect itself from the grave. I bid you farewell Bellzecath. May you have a spendid evening and night." The blonde returns to the crowd, planning on retiring on dueling for the night.
Akaneia
Akaneia
King of UU

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade_Viper Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:29 am

Jack finishes the duel with a cowboy burn effect, just like the time before. He sighs but smiles.

"Good game. I thoroughly enjoyed that. Hopefully you did too."
Blade_Viper
Blade_Viper
The Cleaner

Magician Credits : 170
Admins Comment : Glow Expires on 9/23/2016

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:44 am

Argentum didn't make any reaction to the shoots of the Cowboy as the duel ended.

"Good game." He said before going to get his drink. (Heh, guess honor isn't a thing anymore. Anyway, it just makes the person weaker.)
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yoshikage Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:47 am

Auron's eyes narrowed into slits, and his nose wrinkled in disgust. "You bastard. How can you call yourself a duelist when you use such disrespectful and dirty tactics?!" He began to walk off, angered by Armin's dueling technique. "That little punk.... I can't wait to crush him the next time I see him!" he thought to himself, outraged as he began to walk back to his old home.
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiernan Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:51 am

Danny was sprinting as fast as he could towards the hall where the party was taking place. He was dressed in an orange parka and orange pants. He had the parka hood all the way up, with the drawstrings as tight as possible. The end result was that nothing of his face except his green eyes could be seen.

He was out of breath when he arrived. The parka didn't help. It was hot as hell in there. He loosened the drawstrings and pulled the hood down, sucking air into his lungs greedily.

He saw all sorts of costumes and people in the hall. Duels seemed to be going on everywhere. He sighed, partially from exhaustion, partially from relief that his efforts had not been a waste. He would have gotten to the party sooner had he not forgotten his duel disk and his deck on his desk. He had been about three-quarters of the way to the school when he had realized and dashed back to get them.

Once he felt sufficiently reinvigorated by life-giving oxygen, he replaced his hood and started "mingling". His idea of mingling was to stay by the punch bowl and wave awkwardly at the people who gave him a second glance. Every now and again someone engaged him in small talk, but for the most part people seemed to leave him alone. Not that he minded all that much.

He wondered if maybe he should ask someone to duel... It seemed like that was the thing to do at this party.
Kiernan
Kiernan
Coffee Enthusiast

Magician Credits : 5903

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame52960

Back to top Go down

Post by Akaneia Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:52 am

Tragon chuckled at the sight between Argentum and the unknown duelist. The blonde begins to walk towards Jack, wanting to duel the guy. He nudges the shoulder of Jack saying, "Hey there. That was an interesting way you took out Argentum over there. How about we duel? There's not like anything to do here at the moment."
Akaneia
Akaneia
King of UU

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade_Viper Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:55 am

Jack looks at Tragon and smiles. He's always happy to duel anyone.
"Of course. I'm always willing."
Blade_Viper
Blade_Viper
The Cleaner

Magician Credits : 170
Admins Comment : Glow Expires on 9/23/2016

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc V Yuto Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:58 am

As Zach watched the end of the duel come to end "I had a feeling he would win but this other duelist he looks strong as well, it seems this school does have strong duelists" he thought to himself.

Zach walked over to the punch table to get another drink then walked over to the wall he was sitting up against before. "I will find answers, I will" Zach said will angry look in his eyes.
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Magician Credits : 665

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next