Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Dreams, City of Puppets Part 1: The Beginning of the Introduction

+6
Kiernan
Akaneia
Nosferatu Alucard
Arc V Yuto
Blade_Viper
Rea
10 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

City of Dreams, City of Puppets Part 1: The Beginning of the Introduction Empty City of Dreams, City of Puppets Part 1: The Beginning of the Introduction

Post by Rea Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:33 pm

This, is the beginning of your journey, PREPARE YOURSELVES!

we start, near the end of academies "class times"...directly before everyone is set to go off to afternoon break, a 3 hour period in which the students can do...whatever the hell theyd like that is within the boundaries of the laws of physics and regular laws.

Argentum, Tragon, Zachary were set to depart from Physics class, run by Dr. Frank Einstein.
Dr Einsteins class, bluntly put, is BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING. most students end up falling asleep in his class...which doesnt matter to him one bit as he sometimes manages to put himself to sleep. A lot of students compare him to a zombie...which may not be far off from some sort of truth...

Jack and Danny were set to depart from English, run by a Mr. Sirius Lee.
Mr Sirius' class is medium pace, but he puts a lot of enthusiasm and energy into each and every lecture he gives. his energy is so contagious its profoundly difficult for his students to sit concentrate, as how erratically he runs around tends to draw the students' attention more than the actual lecture...

Sakura and Armin were set to depart from Math, run by Prof. Eddie Shun
Eddies lectures...usually go very very slow. a very thorough professor who makes sure to go over every little step to every little math equation. his lectures are so thorough homework is virtually nonexistent in his class...

Luke, Roxy, and Ruby are going to be departing from Biology, run by Mr. Boe Ring
Mr Boe Ring is highly, HIGHLY enthusiastic about his job...which is an understatement in itself.
even though biology is supposed to encompass many living things...his classes mainly consist of Plants. he is obsessed  with them. especially roses, which end up as the center of many a biology lecture.

and as a final note to all those leaving their classes, remember:
most students do not want an encounter with Principle Smilen Wave and the three prefects Kowalski, Rico and a boy everyone refers to as "Private" for some reason.
all 4 of them wear similar tuxedo-esque uniforms and are seen prowling the halls...a lot...like they think their some kinda undercover blackops teams... in short, they are all designated as "weirdos" and it has been deemed prudent by many people to not piss off principle Smilen, at all.

and with that

*Bell Rings*

RP TIME
Rea
Rea

Magician Credits : 1470

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

City of Dreams, City of Puppets Part 1: The Beginning of the Introduction Empty Re: City of Dreams, City of Puppets Part 1: The Beginning of the Introduction

Post by Blade_Viper Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:44 pm

Jack adjusts his glasses and looks at the clock built inside the room.
"Huh. Lesson's over. Nice! Now I can finally get to my computing work! ...ooorrr I could just search for duels. They seem quite exciting too."
Blade_Viper
Blade_Viper
The Cleaner

Magician Credits : 170
Admins Comment : Glow Expires on 9/23/2016

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

City of Dreams, City of Puppets Part 1: The Beginning of the Introduction Empty Re: City of Dreams, City of Puppets Part 1: The Beginning of the Introduction

Post by Arc V Yuto Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:58 pm

As Zachary exited the classroom he thought about how wonderful the first day was and started to wonder what the rest of the year would bring.

Zachary started walking down the hall and suddenly bumped into a student knocking him to the floor, the student got up off the floor and lunged towards Zach yelling "You trying to pick a fight or something!!!".

Zach moved out of the way in time causing the student to fly into someone else.

Zach walked over to the student offering a hand to the student he bumped into "My greatest apologies I am a little clumsy I did not mean to run into you honestly"
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Magician Credits : 665

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:27 pm

As the ring bells, Argentum gets his materials, puts them in the backpack and start walking to the outside.

*Sigh* (So, people can't keep themselves alway from confusion, can they? Anyway, i guess i'm just going to get back to my home and take a shower. Nothing interesting is happening anyway. ((BECAUSE THE GM DIDN'T DO SHIT YET EVEN THOUGH IT HASN'T BEEN EVEN 1 HOUR >.>)))

---
(()) - Me talking (Non-character)
() -  Thinking
"" - Talking
** - Action
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Akaneia Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:20 pm

Tragon was leaning his face against the cover of his notebook, his eyes struggling to stay awake as the bell rang. His body quickly straightened his body, becoming alert once again as he picked up his books. "What a boring teacher. I hope his content is worth more than the pace of his speeches." Tragon thought. A look around the room would think that Dr. Frank Enstein was trying to create a zombie army out of his students. His eyes caught two people that looked out of place. A guy around his age who shows long silver hair, and the fantasy looking clothing. But the young child peeked his interest. Tragon began walking towards Argentum, holding a friendly smile. "Hey, am I not the only one who thinks Dr. Frank's class is boring?" The blonde sped up his speed, matching Argentum's pace as he follows a couple of feet away.
Akaneia
Akaneia
King of UU

Magician Credits : 651

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade_Viper Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:32 pm

Jack starts walking down the corridor, fantasizing on how it would be like to one day have an amazing job, beautiful partner, amazing house and beautiful children, he smiled at the thought. He was so caught up that he didn't notice the girl skipping down the same corridor. He bumped clumsily into her, making his glasses fall to the ground, he gasps and dives down to find them while apologizing to Roxie.
"I'm sorry! I didn't know where I was going and I crashed into you! S-Sorry..I..I'm as blind as a bat!"
Blade_Viper
Blade_Viper
The Cleaner

Magician Credits : 170
Admins Comment : Glow Expires on 9/23/2016

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiernan Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:39 pm

As the bell rang, Danny woke up with a start. He rubbed the back of his head sheepishly and got to his feet. He had been up too late last night again... But there had been a kitten special on Animal Planet that he couldn't take his eyes off of... He didn't regret it though. His inner squee had been satisfied-- more than satisfied, really.

He was thinking about a particularly adorable orange kitten, when he noticed himself nodding off again. He slapped himself. He let out a squeak of pain. He had aggravated his toothache again. He needed to stop eating so many sweets.

He gathered up his things, brushing his hair out of his eyes and putting his chullo hat on.

He swung his bookbag over his shoulder and walked out of the class, rubbing the sleep from his eyes as he left.
Kiernan
Kiernan
Coffee Enthusiast

Magician Credits : 5903

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame52960

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:46 pm

Argentum slowly looked to Tragon, interested in the guy that was following him apparently for no reason. Not wanting to get less than his neutral reputation, he just answered with a careless "Yes". After saying that, he looked foward and continued walking, not caring for the other guy that was following him. ((The guy will SURELY not follow me to my house. :Kappa: ))
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Akaneia Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:55 pm

Lord Alucard wrote:Argentum slowly looked to Tragon, interested in the guy that was following him apparently for no reason. Not wanting to get less than his neutral reputation, he just answered with a careless "Yes". After saying that, he looked foward and continued walking, not caring for the other guy that was following him. ((The guy will SURELY not follow me to my house. :Kappa: ))

Tragon chuckled awkwardly, feeling that this man doesn't care for him. He wouldn't be deterred just yet, as he continued to talk. "Well, I'm Tragon. Nice to meet you, and I hope we will pass this year without any problems." There was an extension of his arm, keeping the light smile on him. He looked back at his physics teacher with a neutral expression, unsure on if he'll either go insane from boredom or manage to pass his class as the year goes on. He shortly returned his attention back to this silver haired guy.
Akaneia
Akaneia
King of UU

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:00 pm

"I'm Argentum. And feeling is mutual." That was what Argentum said before extending his arm to shake back. (Heh, this is going to be interesting, i'm feeling it.)
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Akaneia Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:08 pm

Lord Alucard wrote:"I'm Argentum. And feeling is mutual." That was what Argentum said before extending his arm to shake back. (Heh, this is going to be interesting, i'm feeling it.)

Tragon smiled a bit more brightly. "Well, that's good. Do you have anymore classes for today Argentum?" He asked, releasing his hand from their shake. Sticking his hands into the pockets of his slacks, looking around a bit more as he was wondering if he could make a new friend from this stranger.
Akaneia
Akaneia
King of UU

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:12 pm

Argentum felt that this one was going to work well. Maybe he could try to be a more friendish to test the reaction of the other.

"Hmm... Actually no. How about you?"
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Akaneia Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:20 pm

Lord Alucard wrote:Argentum felt that this one was going to work well. Maybe he could try to be a more friendish to test the reaction of the other.

"Hmm... Actually no. How about you?"

"No. I'm done with all my classes today as well. But, I have to go back home. I'll see you tomarrow Argentum." Tragon spoke, walking away with a brief wave good-bye.
Akaneia
Akaneia
King of UU

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:52 pm

as tragon turns around to leave, he bumps into and knocks over a student, who was walking with another student.

the one he knocked over was Male
Short Brown Hair, looked to be around 17
Dressed in a Dark Green Sweater, and Black pants, and Black shoes with a gold emblem inlaid into their sides.
has green eyes.

his companion seemed to be similar to him, yet opposite
She had long, brown hair that almost reached down to her waist, and she also appeared to be around the same age as her companion, 17.
her style of clothing however seemed to be the exact opposite, wearing a bright neon green short sleeve shirt that would severely hurt the eyes of anyone who looks at it for too long, and white pants. with white shoes with some sort of silver emblem inlaid in them.

"Oh no! Brother, are you alright?"

she turns her attention to Tragon.

"You! what is wrong with you?! are you blind or stupid or-"

"Sis, calm yourself. He simply didnt watch where he was going, no need to flip...yet"

the boy stands up and turns to Tragon

"Hey bro, would you like to help me clean up my deck, you running into me knocked loose all of my cards."

if tragon were to look closely at the ground, he'd see a mess of scattered cards

"i mean, either way im gonna be cleaning this stuff up. soo yeah. your call on whether you help or not."
Rea
Rea

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Akaneia Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:00 pm

Tragon took a step back after bumping into the male with decent attire. "Ooph. No no, I'm sorry. I didn't see where I was going." He listened to them, and the male's dilemma about his cards being everywhere. "I'll help you pick up your cards. It's the least I can do." He gave out a soft smile before crouching, picking up the cards. He took a quick peek on one random one before holding the pile of cards on his hand, handing it back to the male. "There you go. Hopefully I didn't cause any harm." He said, trying not to look at the female because her clothing attire is hurting his eyes.
Akaneia
Akaneia
King of UU

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:08 pm

upon peeking, Tragon only gets a quick look at the cards art, and its name seems to be written in some unreadable language...he will only be able to make out the word "Num" before having to hand it back,
this is the picture he saw:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"ok thanks man saved me a lot of trouble. might as well introduce myself while im at it. M'names Xavier."

He extends his hand for a handshake.

"and my name...is Xavi"

she extends her hand in kind, though clearly reluctantly, obviously harboring a major disliking towards Tragon.

"oh and if it wasnt obvious already, were siblings. twins." the one named Xavier says to Tragon.
Rea
Rea

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Akaneia Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:16 pm

Tragon wouldn't speak about the card that he saw. But it was a strange xyz, nonetheless. He accepted the hand of the twins. "It's nothing. But nice to you both, Xavi and Xavier. I'm Tragon." Taking a step back, he took a good look at both of them again, his eyes silently burning at the glance of Xavi. His mind couldn't stop but to wonder what that xyz was.
Akaneia
Akaneia
King of UU

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:24 pm

suddenly, the sky opens up rain

"oh crud, rain... Sis, we need to run, like. NOW"

"Bro...i agree completely, we need to run before it gets bad..."

they both turn in unison and start running towards the exit, presumably to their home. but, in mid turn Xavi stumbles, and if Tragon(and maybe Argentum) looks hard enough he can swear he thinks he sees a knife in her right pocket...but thats impossible...right? knives aint allowed on campus...

"Goodbye bruh, nice meetin' ya"

the Xavier shouts as they both near the exit and then vanish from sight
Rea
Rea

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Akaneia Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:31 pm

Tragon took a step back to Argentum, failing to see the knife that Xavi held at her right side. "That Xavier has a strange card.it was this exceed monster, it looked like a giant spider. But I couldn't read what the title of the card was. Have you heard of cards like that before?" He asked as he sees the rain as well. "Damn, I didn't bring an umbrella with me."
Akaneia
Akaneia
King of UU

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:36 pm

Heh, Argentum really got curious now. REALLY curious.

"Hmm... I have an umbrella there. About the card, can you give any specification about it? Also, that girl was with a knife on her pocket." He said while pointing to the distant shade of the two brothers.
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Akaneia Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:42 pm

Lord Alucard wrote:Heh, Argentum really got curious now. REALLY curious.

"Hmm... I have an umbrella there. About the card, can you give any specification about it? Also, that girl was with a knife on her pocket." He said while pointing to the distant shade of the two brothers.

Tragon widened his eyes in shock. "W-what? You're kidding right? A knife? Do you think they did something around here while we didn't know? We should tell a teacher!" He spoke quickly, taking a breather before talking about the card. "Well, it was a spider. It looked like you need a high leveled monsters to summon it, and it said 'Num' on the card name. But the rest of the card I couldn't read. It's yellow. That's all I saw from it." Tragon said, can't help but to be a little scared of what that girl's intent was to do with that knife.
Akaneia
Akaneia
King of UU

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Beerus Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:46 pm

(Sorry for the late post i was out)
Ruby walks out of the classroom and goes to the abandoned building where she always goes when they get their free period but she didn't bring an umbrella with her but she still went to the building. She walked around the building as she normally does but something was odd in the building, she came across a small box in the middle of the room she got close to it the box was open but she only saw the art of the card before a trap door opened then she fell deeper into the building until she reached the basement it was pitch black she really couldn't see anything she reached the wall looking for the light switch she found it and flicked it but the lights wouldn't come on she was scared more then she ever had been in her life.

(Don't ask why but i always like to put my character through some hell when i get the chance sometimes early and later as well ^_^)

Last edited by Coolarctic1 on Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lord Beerus
Lord Beerus
MADA's Dragon Enthusiast

Magician Credits : 197

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame41221

http://gaminghub.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:52 pm

"First, don't talk that loud. And no, we aren't going to tell anyone about the knife, think about it. May generate problem. They can think that we, or at least you, said it. Since you're without an umbrella and it's raining, you may come to my house. I have some books about Dueling History and other subjects alike in my personal library. Here, let's go. If you want to, of course. You can also just keep your mouth closed and forget what just happened, your choice." He said with a calm voice like if nothing happened. Opening his umbrella, he looked at Tragon. "So?"
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc V Yuto Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:06 pm

After apologizing to the student Zachary continued his walk down the halls when he comes across a beautiful young lady and he can't help but be struck right in the heart by the sigh of her. Zach waves as she smiles back and they pass by each other. Zach suddenly remembers he forgot his physics book back in the classroom. Zach makes his way back to the classroom he see's two students that are in his class chatting.

Zach decides to approach them "Hello you must be Tragon and you must be Argentum pleased to meet you" Zach says with his professional voice trying to make a good first impression. "I was coming back for my physics book and I over heard you guys talking about a card of some kind and it caught my interest"

Zach looks over at Argentum and looks at what he is wearing in discuss. Zach says under his breath "Why do rich kids get it all to start off, they know no struggle".

Zach quickly look's away from his clothing and back the groups conversation, "So um what card are you guys talking about I overheard something about a spider?".
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Magician Credits : 665

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Akaneia Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:11 pm

Tragon smiled at Zackery."Nice to meet you Zach, but I have to run home before the rain becomes any worse." He looks at Argentum. "That's a nice offer, but I barely know you." Tragon waved good bye and started to run into the rain, trying to get home.
Akaneia
Akaneia
King of UU

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next