Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

City of Dreams, City of Puppets Part 1: The Beginning of the Introduction

+6
Kiernan
Akaneia
Nosferatu Alucard
Arc V Yuto
Blade_Viper
Rea
10 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

City of Dreams, City of Puppets Part 1: The Beginning of the Introduction - Page 6 Empty City of Dreams, City of Puppets Part 1: The Beginning of the Introduction

Post by Rea Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

This, is the beginning of your journey, PREPARE YOURSELVES!

we start, near the end of academies "class times"...directly before everyone is set to go off to afternoon break, a 3 hour period in which the students can do...whatever the hell theyd like that is within the boundaries of the laws of physics and regular laws.

Argentum, Tragon, Zachary were set to depart from Physics class, run by Dr. Frank Einstein.
Dr Einsteins class, bluntly put, is BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING. most students end up falling asleep in his class...which doesnt matter to him one bit as he sometimes manages to put himself to sleep. A lot of students compare him to a zombie...which may not be far off from some sort of truth...

Jack and Danny were set to depart from English, run by a Mr. Sirius Lee.
Mr Sirius' class is medium pace, but he puts a lot of enthusiasm and energy into each and every lecture he gives. his energy is so contagious its profoundly difficult for his students to sit concentrate, as how erratically he runs around tends to draw the students' attention more than the actual lecture...

Sakura and Armin were set to depart from Math, run by Prof. Eddie Shun
Eddies lectures...usually go very very slow. a very thorough professor who makes sure to go over every little step to every little math equation. his lectures are so thorough homework is virtually nonexistent in his class...

Luke, Roxy, and Ruby are going to be departing from Biology, run by Mr. Boe Ring
Mr Boe Ring is highly, HIGHLY enthusiastic about his job...which is an understatement in itself.
even though biology is supposed to encompass many living things...his classes mainly consist of Plants. he is obsessed  with them. especially roses, which end up as the center of many a biology lecture.

and as a final note to all those leaving their classes, remember:
most students do not want an encounter with Principle Smilen Wave and the three prefects Kowalski, Rico and a boy everyone refers to as "Private" for some reason.
all 4 of them wear similar tuxedo-esque uniforms and are seen prowling the halls...a lot...like they think their some kinda undercover blackops teams... in short, they are all designated as "weirdos" and it has been deemed prudent by many people to not piss off principle Smilen, at all.

and with that

*Bell Rings*

RP TIME
Rea
Rea

Magician Credits : 1470

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

City of Dreams, City of Puppets Part 1: The Beginning of the Introduction - Page 6 Empty Re: City of Dreams, City of Puppets Part 1: The Beginning of the Introduction

Post by Kira Yoshikage Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:51 pm

Auron glanced at both of them with an emotionless expression as he walked over to the hooded man's table. As he passed the older man, he nodded his head and said "Hello", the light reflecting off of the man's sword was almost blinding. When he sat at the table with the menacing figure, he placed his black deck case down on the table in front of him and grinned, with a lively twinkle in his green eyes.. "So, you're a Duelist as well?"
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Magician Credits : 85

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

City of Dreams, City of Puppets Part 1: The Beginning of the Introduction - Page 6 Empty Re: City of Dreams, City of Puppets Part 1: The Beginning of the Introduction

Post by α27theDemonKnight Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:59 pm

The hooded figure glared at this excited youth, two glowing yellow orbs momentarily visible from within the hood. Slight electrical sparks emanating from the orbs. He just kept shuffling his cards for a while before giving a hearty chuckle that felt like many calps of thunder.

"That I so happen to be amongst many other things..."
replied the large hooded man with the voice of thunder.
"What would that be to you?"
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Akaneia Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:01 pm

Tragon walked into the costume party, holding back a smile to fit more of his character. He looked around at the penguins who can't seem to blend in, the almost literal zombies that the science teachers are, the variety of costumes that other students were in. Makeup, costumes, and event some trying to act as their character.

However, the one that caught him the most was the gorilla by the corner. Tragon checked his red contacts one last time before walking towards the man-beast called 'DK'. He tried not to look intimidated, but he couldn't hold back the fear that he held with him. "Greetings, Donkey Kong." He said.
Akaneia
Akaneia
King of UU

Magician Credits : 651

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yoshikage Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:08 pm

"A challenge, I hope." Auron said with a cocky smirk as he opened the case and placed his deck beside him onto the wooden table, his eyes reflecting the light from the torchlike bulbs. He stared at the menacing figure's orbs, that he assumed were eyes. The expression Auron gave off wasn't that of excitement, but of sheer self-confidence. "Would you be willing to give me the challenge I seek?"
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:10 pm

Akaneia wrote:Tragon walked into the costume party, holding back a smile to fit more of his character. He looked around at the penguins who can't seem to blend in, the almost literal zombies that the science teachers are, the variety of costumes that other students were in. Makeup, costumes, and event some trying to act as their character.

However, the one that caught him the most was the gorilla by the corner. Tragon checked his red contacts one last time before walking towards the man-beast called 'DK'. He tried not to look intimidated, but he couldn't hold back the fear that he held with him. "Greetings, Donkey Kong." He said.

The large man in the Donkey Kong attire thumped his chest with his large fists and roaring slightly before fixing his large gorilla head at the person that actually dared to approach him.

A muffled voice of thunder eminated from within the gorilla costume.
"And what is it that you would want with me?"
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Akaneia Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:14 pm

α27theDemonKnight wrote:
Akaneia wrote:Tragon walked into the costume party, holding back a smile to fit more of his character. He looked around at the penguins who can't seem to blend in, the almost literal zombies that the science teachers are, the variety of costumes that other students were in. Makeup, costumes, and event some trying to act as their character.

The large man in the Donkey Kong attire thumped his chest with his large fists and roaring slightly before fixing his large gorilla head at the person that actually dared to approach him.

A muffled voice of thunder eminated from within the gorilla costume.
"And what is it that you would want with me?"

Tragon chuckled, playing along with his cosplay's character. "Oh, you just seem worth hanging around, much better than the mongrels who swarm the halls. Most of these people aren't even worthy of my gaze. Also, there isn't many who'd go out of their way to commit to the role of that .... primitive beast." He shrugged his shoulders as he tried to lean his back on the wall next to the gorilla.
Akaneia
Akaneia
King of UU

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:21 pm

Noctis Caelum wrote:"A challenge, I hope." Auron said with a cocky smirk as he opened the case and placed his deck beside him onto the wooden table, his eyes reflecting the light from the torchlike bulbs. He stared at the menacing figure's orbs, that he assumed were eyes. The expression Auron gave off wasn't that of excitement, but of sheer self-confidence. "Would you be willing to give me the challenge I seek?"

"I like your confidence. The sheer confidence and I must add arrogance of a mere mortal!"
The voice of thunder slapped the tabble lightly as he roared in thunderous laughter.
"You have amused me greatly! Very well. I accept your challenge..."

The large hooded figure stopped shuffling his deck and slammed it down onto the side of the wooden table and prepared to draw cards from his deck as slight crackles of electricity sparked from his fingertips.
"LET ME JUDGE YOUR VERY SOUL!"

*Duel initiated between Auron and the hooded figure*
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:41 pm

Akaneia wrote:Tragon chuckled, playing along with his cosplay's character. "Oh, you just seem worth hanging around, much better than the mongrels who swarm the halls. Most of these people aren't even worthy of my gaze. Also, there isn't many who'd go out of their way to commit to the role of that .... primitive beast." He shrugged his shoulders as he tried to lean his back on the wall next to the gorilla.

To the largr man in the gorilla costume, it felt like the red-eyed youth was mocking him. He let out an angry snort. Right now he was considering whether or not to smash the convenient barrel beside him into the youth red-eyed youth before him. The gorilla costumed man didn't like it at all that the youth was planning to stay and initiate conversation with him.

Against his better judgement, the gorilla costumed man started to further converse with the blonde youth, the voice oof thunder coming out muffled from within the gorilla costume.
"I may be dressed as a primitive beast. But many have forgotten their origins.
Origins ff what used to be the way of strength of the body, the mind and the heart. Many have grown weak.
Look around you...
What do you think of these people? Your people?"
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Akaneia Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:58 pm

α27theDemonKnight wrote:
Akaneia wrote:Tragon chuckled, playing along with his cosplay's character. "Oh, you just seem worth hanging around, much better than the mongrels who swarm the halls. Most of these people aren't even worthy of my gaze. Also, there isn't many who'd go out of their way to commit to the role of that .... primitive beast." He shrugged his shoulders as he tried to lean his back on the wall next to the gorilla.

To the largr man in the gorilla costume, it felt like the red-eyed youth was mocking him. He let out an angry snort. Right now he was considering whether or not to smash the convenient barrel beside him into the youth red-eyed youth before him. The gorilla costumed man didn't like it at all that the youth was planning to stay and initiate conversation with him.

Against his better judgement, the gorilla costumed man started to further converse with the blonde youth, the voice oof thunder coming out muffled from within the gorilla costume.
"I may be dressed as a primitive beast. But many have forgotten their origins.
Origins ff what used to be the way of strength of the body, the mind and the heart. Many have grown weak.
Look around you...
What do you think of these people? Your people?"

As Tragon listened, he began to wonder if this man was truly sane to be in this school, but he had to keep up his act, slightly wavering the more thunder he heard from the man's voice. "You certainly take your character truly seriously beast, but you truly don't believe that one such as I should belong at the same insect-like level as these worthless worms."

Tragon leaned off the wall and walked in front of the gorilla man, breaking his character. "Before I continued, may I get your name? I'm Tragon." His tone became more friendlier, as he extended his arm for a handshake.
Akaneia
Akaneia
King of UU

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:13 pm

α27theDemonKnight wrote:"I like your confidence. The sheer confidence and I must add arrogance of a mere mortal!"
The voice of thunder slapped the tabble lightly as he roared in thunderous laughter.
"You have amused me greatly! Very well. I accept your challenge..."

The large hooded figure stopped shuffling his deck and slammed it down onto the side of the wooden table and prepared to draw cards from his deck as slight crackles of electricity sparked from his fingertips.
"LET ME JUDGE YOUR VERY SOUL!"

*Duel initiated between Auron and the hooded figure*

The hooded figure reeled back in his chair as the waves of the aquatic beasts crashed into him defeating him before he could even set his grand plans into motion. Gathering himself up and then gathering his cards into his hand, the large hooded man stood up and glared at the arrogant youth that had defeated him in the blink of an eye.

"You have bested me this time mortal. You have earned this."
hissed the voice of thunder from within the hood as he pulled out a black card from his sleeve. He handed it to the youth.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Number 98: Dystopia

"I am Beelzecath the Word Bearer. Heed my words. It will not be the same next time!" roared Beelzcath as he began to match out of the shop.
The door opened and Beelzcath glanced back at he who had defeated him.
"But before I depart. Tell me mortal. What is your name?"
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:18 pm

Akaneia wrote:As Tragon listened, he began to wonder if this man was truly sane to be in this school, but he had to keep up his act, slightly wavering the more thunder he heard from the man's voice. "You certainly take your character truly seriously beast, but you truly don't believe that one such as I should belong at the same insect-like level as these worthless worms."

Tragon leaned off the wall and walked in front of the gorilla man, breaking his character. "Before I continued, may I get your name? I'm Tragon." His tone became more friendlier, as he extended his arm for a handshake.

The gorilla costume man stared at the hand briefly before clasping it in a strong handshake albeit a friendly one.
"I am Beelzcath the Word Bearer! Heed my words as the wise ones that came before you have. Great chaos is at work! Nothing is at it seems..." came the muffled thundering voice from within the gorilla costume but in a rather sharp and serious tone.
"Now. Leave me be."
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yoshikage Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:19 pm

Auron stared confidently back at the hulking figure.
"Auron Locke. You proved more of a challenge than any of the duelists that I've been facing as of late, Beelzecath. You have earned my respect, unlike most duelists I've faced."
He smiled after placing his cards into his deck case. "I'll see you around sometime. Maybe you'll be even more of a challenge when we next meet." He slipped the black card that Beelzecath gave him into his extra deck before closing the case.
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Akaneia Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:26 pm

α27theDemonKnight wrote:
Akaneia wrote:As Tragon listened, he began to wonder if this man was truly sane to be in this school, but he had to keep up his act, slightly wavering the more thunder he heard from the man's voice. "You certainly take your character truly seriously beast, but you truly don't believe that one such as I should belong at the same insect-like level as these worthless worms."

The gorilla costume man stared at the hand briefly before clasping it in a strong handshake albeit a friendly one.
"I am Beelzecath the Word Bearer! Heed my words as the wise ones that came before you have. Great chaos is at work! Nothing is at it seems..." came the muffled thundering voice from within the gorilla costume but in a rather sharp and serious tone.
"Now. Leave me be."

Tragon took the handshake and walked off, joining the crowd of the midst as he brain began to tihnk about that man's name. "Beelzecath ... lord of the flies? I guess I'll believe him. His large stature, his thunderingly booming voice, and the message he brings. Surely if I tell an official he'll smite me down. Or vanish and smite me when I'm alone ..." He thought to himself, leaving the giant alone now.
Akaneia
Akaneia
King of UU

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:44 pm

Noctis Caelum wrote:Auron stared confidently back at the hulking figure.
"Auron Locke. You proved more of a challenge than any of the duelists that I've been facing as of late, Beelzecath. You have earned my respect, unlike most duelists I've faced."
He smiled after placing his cards into his deck case. "I'll see you around sometime. Maybe you'll be even more of a challenge when we next meet." He slipped the black card that Beelzecath gave him into his extra deck before closing the case.

as auron closes his case, he is greeted by a familiar voice...

"Well then, that was interesting too see."

"yes...somewhat. atleast a certain someone seems to have gotten a shiny new Number out of it."

as auron turns around he is going to be greeted by the sight of the 2 people who ran past him earlier, dropping down from the FRIKKIN CEILING of the card shop.

"you didnt seem like a very interesting person before...but NOW"

"you have our full attention. you have accomplished quite a feat"

"yes, smiting the word-bearer is not an easy task, you must've gotten lucky"

"VERY Lucky."

the 2 said to auron, perfectly alternating their sentences.
Rea
Rea

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yoshikage Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:48 pm

Auron puts the case in his coat pocket as he gets up. He glares at the kids.
"If you aren't here to duel then get lost. I don't have time to waste on a couple of little twits."
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:06 pm

"ohh did you hear that, he called us twits. oooh thats so hurtful"
the girl says in a mocking tone, snipping the scissors in her hand borderline threateningly.

"i WOULD say 'lets show him who hes dealing with' but we know better than to fall for the baiting of such a petulant child."

"so instead how about we give you a small peek instead?"

the duo each takes 1 monster out of their extra deck cases, and gives Auron a long clear look at them

in the boys hand:

"Number 35: Ravenous Tarantula"

in the girls hand:

"Number 84: Pain Gainer"

"Y'see, we arent your ordinary run of the mill duelists, nor are we ordinary kids or teenagers or whatever you call us."

"we too hold numbers...many more than just these beauties"

"we are Chaos Walkers...also named "Chaos Spreaders". we spread chaos wherever we go. and monitor those who become an.... "interesting" factor in our plans."

"and you sir have just become an INCREDIBLY "interesting" factor. we'd love to take you on right here and now...buut a 2v1 doesnt sound really fair. and we have a party to get too."

"soo bye-bye for now. but remember: we are watching you, your every move will be studied and judged."

"and when the time comes, all the Karmic Retribution that you have gathered...it will come for you."

"oh but look at the time, were gonna be late brother, we should hurry"

the girl says to her companion as they both turn and walk out the exit.

if auron is to try and chase them outside he will find they have already vanished. even though they werent even walking very fast.
Rea
Rea

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yoshikage Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:11 pm

Auron scoffs. "'Karmic Retribution'" he said to himself mockingly as he walked out of the Card Shop and toward the Academy. "Those kids have no idea who they are angering." he said with a growl to his voice as he reaches into his other pocket and grips the hilt of his Army Knife. "If they try anything.... They're done. I have several years of Martial Arts training behind me thanks to my father." He approached the gate to the Academy and watched the costume party with a smile from the outside. "Heh, I wish I still had money... I would be there, with people like me. Who knows? Maybe there's a duelist in there that is worthy of facing me." He remembers the Numbers both kids held out to him and shudders for a second. "I hate spiders so much..."
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:25 pm

Akaneia wrote:Tragon took the handshake and walked off, joining the crowd of the midst as he brain began to tihnk about that man's name. "Beelzecath ... lord of the flies? I guess I'll believe him. His large stature, his thunderingly booming voice, and the message he brings. Surely if I tell an official he'll smite me down. Or vanish and smite me when I'm alone ..." He thought to himself, leaving the giant alone now.

as tragon walks through the crowd he runs into one...no TWO students.

someone with a...blue hoodie, black shorts and...pink friggin slippers...

and a someone in a red dress...holding scissors.
"Hey, watch where your-"

the girl in the red dress turns around and glares at tragon

"oh...its YOU. Watch where your going."

she tries to point the scissors in her hand at tragon...menacingly, but her brother slaps her hand back down to her side.

"goddammit, dont point those damned at people, staff will think your a murderous wackjob."

he turns to tragon

"erm sorry about that, shes been in an...edgy mood for a while. we had to go...out...and we ran into someone with an ESPECIALLY foul attitude, he was a big moodkiller. have you suffered from any moodkillers or have you been spared of that agony?"
Rea
Rea

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Akaneia Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:29 pm

"Ooph!" He was pushed back again, he was about to yell back in character until he realized who he bumped into. "The girl with the knife!" He thought. Though, Tragon chuckled, talking back. "No no no, I'm fine. I was talking to someone interesting. However ... what's your deal?" He asks Xavi, who seems to just hate the sight of him. "I don't believe I've ever done anything to you. Nor have I done anything to get in your way." He tucked his hands into his pockets.
Akaneia
Akaneia
King of UU

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:37 pm

"ehm kind of a story there...shes still mad from when you accidentally knocked me over the other day. y'know siblings and all that jazz"

xavier tries to explain...somewhat awkwardly

"yes, siblings. whether or not it was an accident you still hurt my brother, thats unforgivable-"

"oh my gaaaaaawd your so melodramatic and hold too many grudges...erm just give her like a week...she'll warm up to you eventually...she has too learn to like people in order for us to get anything done around here"
Rea
Rea

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Akaneia Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:46 pm

Tragon began to laugh a bit more, and begins to speak once again. "That's hilarious and all. But I have a more serious question to ask you. Could I duel one of you? Maybe that'll get my suspicions over. I ... can't tell you why I want to duel one of you, but anything is better than talking to a monkey." He smirked, staring at both of them.
Akaneia
Akaneia
King of UU

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:52 pm

"A...a..."

"...m-monkey?"

both the twins immediately seemed to get a lot more pale, then they looked at each other for just a moment...as if they were trying to talk to each other mentally.

"s-so...a duel you say...well there is only one of you...which one of us do you need to take on to get rid of your "suspicions"?"

then Xavier says in a honestly curious tone...with subtle emphasis placed on the word "suspicions"
Rea
Rea

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Akaneia Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:56 pm

Tragon started to laugh, slowly increasing in volume at the twin's reaction. After several seconds of maniacal laughter, he stops and points at Xavier. "I choose you. I can't stand watching myself duel your sister, I might lose the war even if I won the battle. So how about it man? I only wish to see if I can confirm my suspicions or not."
Akaneia
Akaneia
King of UU

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:53 pm

"well, are you pleased now? have your "suspicions" been resolved enough?"

the xavier said to tragon, obviously annoyed at having to duel in the middle of a party where he was trying to enjoy himself.

"or do you need to face me now because your "suspicious" of me too?"

his sister xavi adds in somewhat snarkily.
Rea
Rea

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Akaneia Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:55 pm

Sakuya Izayoi wrote:"well, are you pleased now? have your "suspicions" been resolved enough?"

the xavier said to tragon, obviously annoyed at having to duel in the middle of a party where he was trying to enjoy himself.

"or do you need to face me now because your "suspicious" of me too?"

his sister xavi adds in somewhat snarkily.

Tragon chuckled. "Oh no. It's nothing. There's just no way a deck like yours can summon a spider. Have a good day, both of you." He walked off, entering the crowding and disappearing within the mob, leaving that man be, taunting him with what might be classified data.
Akaneia
Akaneia
King of UU

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next