Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

We are MADA (Original Story) #3- City Encounters, Part 1

4 posters

Go down

We are MADA (Original Story) #3- City Encounters, Part 1 Empty We are MADA (Original Story) #3- City Encounters, Part 1

Post by StardoostLegend Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:50 pm

(Stardust)
I always enjoyed going through the junk that covered the city. Call me a packrat, but there’s just something about this stuff that interests me. The fact that everything here is waiting for you to take, all fore free at anytime just makes it worth while.

“Stardust! will you please just stop looking through that trash!!” Shadow kept yelling.

“Awh come on Shadow! I mean look at this stuff, an old TV set, a good condition laptop, Why doesn’t anybody take this stuff!?” I questioned.

“Because it’s lying around everywhere and dirty. We can get our hands on things better then this!” Shadow tried to trudge through the heaps of junk and goods.

“We’re suppose to be hunting for food! Menial, go look over there I think I saw something move.” Menial went over to scavenge the area. Each footstep he took I could feel the ground vibrate. As they were looking I stuffed the laptop into my bag, for good measure.

“Well I don’t understand why you’d waste your time hunting for food when we could just raid another perfectly good store! those things have been lying around unguarded and abandoned by the “humans” who lived here. We might as well use them” I questioned.

“Stardust, we can’t rely on those food sources for long. We need to hunt our own food. Nearly all the buildings within our area have been raided, we plan on moving in them for future camps.” Shadow answered. Shadow was always the one who didn’t take the easy way, always tried to work for it, I could understand it paying off, but It just seemed like too much trouble over too little.

“Stardust help look for something to hunt, we need to get food on the table for the whole faction here…” Shadow commanded.

I simply responded with “alright”. Shadow was a reasonable fella, but the last thing you wanted to do was argue with him, you never win. No matter WHAT you try…

So I went scavenging around for the next living thing that would be our next meal. That’s when I saw it, a little out in the distance I thought I saw something, beneath the rubble. It looked peculiar, so I decided to get a closer look. I trudged through the trash when as I got closer, it got more and more peculiar…

Once I got there and moved the trash off of it, that’s when I realized. I didn’t find food… I found a body. This guy was just lying here. I checked for a pulse and he was still alive

“GUYS GET OVER HERE!” I yelled. 

“Whats going on!?!?” Shadow asked.

“Just come!!!” I answered.

Shadow, X and menial immediately rushed over to see the body. We checked his arm, he had no gang or faction symbol. He must’ve been dumped here by one of the gangs. I didn’t even know what species he was..

“What should we do with him? I mean-“

However, all of a sudden we heard footsteps in the distance.

“Someone’s coming, we better scram!” Shadow exclaimed. They all started to run without me, I was still thinking about what to do with this guy when I realized.

“Guys wait!” I yelled. They all looked back to hear what I was saying.

“ W-what about this guy! we just can’t leave him!!!” I stated

“Stardust we don’t have time we gotta go!” Shadow responded.

“Is this what Azmain would want?! Come on just help me carry him up!!”

Shadow thought for a while, but he knew that time was running out. We didn’t really want to deal with any gang members right now..

“Alright fine!! put him on menial’s back!”

Me and “X” were practically dragging him towards menial. If only I had some upper body strength right now…

We set him down on Menial’s back, and immediately made a run for it.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Stardust)
“S-so how’s he doing??” I asked shadow outside of the room.

“He’s doing fine, still not awake thought.…” Shadow replied. Our basic goal was to help those who were dumped on the streets and defenseless, just like Azmain did. All of us were picked up from the streets by Azmain. Me, “X”, Menial… even Shadow came here because of Azmain. So we decided to keep azmain’s dream a reality.

“Do you guys need anything for him??” X asked.

“No, he should be fine, we’ll talk to him when he wakes up. I’ll keep an eye on him, you two can go.” Shadow answered.

“You sure Shadow??” I asked.
“Yea he’ll be fine…” he answered. “X will watch over him just in case, we still aren’t sure who he his.. he could be a spy after all.”

“Okay, call if you need us.” I closed the door behind me and started walking back to my room. I feel like each day this place gets more broken down, pretty soon we’ll start seeing the structure collapse entirely…

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Stardust)
Later that day, I just wandered around the building for a while. I never knew how immensely big the base was. Many of these rooms have yet to be exploited yet. I was trying to look for where everyone else was, since I was bored out of my mind. You’d be surprised that there isn’t much you can do here really.

I went downstairs in an attempt to look for people. I also kept hearing something as I got closer downstairs. The sounds of banging metal and power tools filled the stairwell as I got closer.

When I went in the room, I see shadow lying back against the wall. I don’t think I’ve been to this part of the building before… There were power tools lying on the tables everywhere. Scrap parts, circuit boards, wires, servos and tons and screws were scattered across the room.

I saw somebody with shadow as I got a better look.

“Alright, think it’s ready Twilight?” Shadow asked.

“Uuuh not yet buddy, hand me that power screwdriver” Twilight asked. Twilight was a pretty old member of MADA, friend of Azmain’s. Some what short too. I never really see him around that often, probably because he usually doesn’t fight or raid with us. He’s more of an engineer. He pretty much fixed up this place and built some of the equipment we use around here. Give him a pile of trash and he could build a weapon out of it in no time.

“Guys???” I exclaimed.

Shadow turned around in suprise. “Oh hey stardust!” he replied.

“Stardust! wassup buddy!!” Twilight said, we did a small high five.

“What are you guys doing??” I asked. When I got over, I saw what appeared to be an extremely decked out motorbike…

It was like something out of a sci-fi movie. It was covered in several metal curved plates, and just looked incredible!

“Wooah…” I said, I couldn’t say anything else.

“I know, right? This one took a while but I think it’s almost done….” Twilight said.

“Why do we need this thought? I mean, don’t get me wrong, this thing looks AMAZING. But we can get around the city pretty fast on our own.” I questioned.

“Yea but this is different. This thing’s equipped with hyper drive engines, on top speed this thing can go more then twice as fast as Shadow can.” Twilight said. He then returned to working on the bike.

“Plus it’ll help for when I have to go out on my own. Today for example, we were almost caught by another gang.” Shadow responded.

“Alright test it out!” Twlight exclaimed as he got out from under the bike. Shadow hopped on and started to test out the engine. Seemed to be working fine until a blast of smoke came out from the exhaust pipe. The entire room was nearly filled with smoke.

“Well *cough cough* that didn’t work…” Twilight said. 

“At least it didn’t light on fire like last time hehe.” shadow replied.

“well huh *cough cough* i’m gonna go upstairs…” I stated.

just as I walked to the stairs shadow called for me.

“Oh stardust!” he exclaimed.

“yeah?” I replied.

“Check up on the refugee from today

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Stardust)
It was already nighttime. I lit a candle in the room as it started to get dark outside. The building wasn’t entirely powered with electricity as we only have the one busted up generator. I could get to sleep as the roaring rain and thunder kept me awake.

Since I had nothing to do I thought I’d bust out that old laptop I found earlier today. I grabbed the laptop from my bag, it was in good condition, I noticed that a few of the keys were missing though such as the “Y” key and the “S” key. But overall it seemed to be pretty nice. Hopefully it would work thought, I was bored out of my mind right now…

I pressed the power button, to my surprised the thing still had a little juice! the battery bar was like at 40%-ish or so. You could obviously tell it was custom made, it looks like something twilight would made…

As soon as it turned on it instantly showed a desktop screen. Not that many features, but it seemed to have an application game called “Snake”. I was curious to see what it did so I clicked on it. The game seemed to have a fairly simple concept. You had to control this line on screen that would keep on growing and when you touch yourself, you lose. The game wasn’t anything special really, I played this for probably a few minutes until I got bored and closed out of the game.

That’s when I spotted something peculiar, quite spooky really. The whole desktop was loaded with all these folders labeled stuff like “SDB” or “Manifest”, but there was this one folder, in the upper right corner labelled “MADA”. I was like Wh-what!? what the heck is this… So I opened up the folder, and there were all these document files. They were all numbered and were like created perhaps years before the big raid on MADA, the day we lost azmain…

So I opened up the first one, it was a text document:
———————————————————————————————————————
Journal One

This will be my first journal entry for the MADA research project. I’m glad that azmain has decided to fund the project, if all goes well we will be able to recreate what these Humans used to look like and about their past. Right now we’ve recovered some human bones, what we presume to be limbs, but we still don’t even have the pieces to create a full skeleton…

Research project??? I asked myself. What the hell could this all mean!? I thought. I mean, I may not have been one of the original MADA members, but I didn’t know anything about some former research project! I kept reading, I had to know more…

The project is going as planed, despite our short comings. But our main goal is going strong, we plan on hopefully reuniting the factions as one. As it stands we are starting to get along with our rival territories. We aren’t on good ground but we haven’t been raided by them lately. Perhaps their planning something, but either way we’ll be prepared.

Besides, that’s not even our biggest concern. We’ve recently heard from HIM, and HE is saying that he’s back. I swear, the next time he shows his ugly face I’ll choke him by the neck. To think HE has the Audacity to challenge us after what he did. I don’t understand what he wants from me specifically though. HE keeps telling me “Don’t you want to learn more?” or “Know you you really are?” What does HE mean by this?? If you ever see HIM and his ugly face, just run. Run away and don’t look back. Don’t talk to HIM, don’t go near HIM, don’t even look at HIM. HE is not somebody to be trusted whatsoever, his soul is dead inside. HE has no heart, and will do anything to get his desires, he has no sympathy whatsoever. Some say he is the devil HIMSELF… just be warned that he-

The laptop suddenly turned off, it must’ve lost power. WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST READ, I kept thinking to myself. What did any of this even mean!? Who is “ He”, and what was the deal with this research project?! Is everything I even know about MADA a lie!? I had to find out more.

It was then that I realized that there was something written on the laptop. The writing obscured the entire laptop back in black marker… i-it was hard to read as it was smudged and scratched but I could make out a little bit..

S… a… o…

There were a few letters that I could make out in-between. Who’s could this be?? This information would be classified so it had to be somebody from MADA… I kept trying to think…

“S-a-o… S-a-o… sha… shadow… shadow!!” it finally came to me, it made sense. Shadow was azmain’s right hand man, But I never knew he kept so many secrets to us! I mean what the hell is this, is… no. Nono, this couldn’t be. But for me to make sure, I had to find out more… I stormed out of the my room, grabbed the candle, and decided to do what was needed….

(TO BE CONTINUED)
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

We are MADA (Original Story) #3- City Encounters, Part 1 Empty Re: We are MADA (Original Story) #3- City Encounters, Part 1

Post by α27theDemonKnight Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:22 pm

That was a very interesting read at the end. A few chuckles at the start. Because Shadow XD
Also enjoyed how you portrayed the laptop scene. All casual like then suddenly hooks you in by getting serious.
And at the end an even bigger mystery gets you.
So yeah these are turning rather interesting imo.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

We are MADA (Original Story) #3- City Encounters, Part 1 Empty Re: We are MADA (Original Story) #3- City Encounters, Part 1

Post by Flip Flapper Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:40 pm

really good but there is one thing not really right there, i joined MADA becuse some time before i learned bout it shadow and i dueled, long story short i rage quited and then we dueled again and well i lost but i at least tried, about 2 weeks later i saw him recruting for DSDA (the predescessor to MADA) and decided to have a try, then az asked me, BLB and a few others to help him, shadow and azure by being staff members, at least in the begining

to make it more fit for a story id recomend me being a complete jerkass leader of a gang before shadow defeated me and "Defeat means friendship" so yea......

as i said i really enjoyed it though and please countinue
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Beerus Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:54 pm

Stardust this is truly amazing keep up the good work :3
Lord Beerus
Lord Beerus
MADA's Dragon Enthusiast

Magician Credits : 197

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame41221

http://gaminghub.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down