Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

We are MADA (Original Story) #7- Project Human Part 2

2 posters

Go down

We are MADA (Original Story) #7- Project Human Part 2  Empty We are MADA (Original Story) #7- Project Human Part 2

Post by StardoostLegend Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:00 am

(??? 1)

“Finally, after 15 long years we make our move…” I said to myself. “Without Azmain they are powerless.  Shadow can’t protect what Azmain has kept for long, eventually he’ll slip up. He’s not going to stand a chance…”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Stardust)

“Well… this is the place” I said to myself. After a lot of flying I finally made it to City Central. The place was even more wrecked up then I thought. The skyscrapers that one stood high are now basically large girders scaling ripped clean of almost all the concrete and exterior that made it. The stories that this place would tell would be incredible.

Anyway, I walked through the rubble of City Central, mainly just building debris and chunks  of concrete and broken glass. I started searching for the supposed Research Facility. I walked through the streets looking for a building that could possibly look the part. As I wandered through the vibe this place was just getting more and more disturbing…

Around the area there where shattered bones and skeletons of not only humans but other species here as well, they couldn’t have possibly decayed that long already. The thought was ominous but even so I pressed forward. I continued to wandered through the once great place, trying to find the supposed research lab, but still no luck. As I wandered through, I kept seeing more and more bones around the area.

But after about 30 minutes of wandering around I found something. It was a nearly intact building, in a very unique shape. It wasn’t very tall compared to the other skyscrapers (or what used to be skyscrapers). Oddly enough, the place was in even better condition then MADA from the outside. It probably wasn’t worth scavenging for resources. It definitely looked like a human research lab though. I slowly wandered into the building. The entrance seemed to have broken keycard doors and security devices. Whatever this place was it must’ve held something that was important. I went inside despite the fears I had of the place. It was very dim-lighted inside, the only light sources are faint green light fixtures that flicker extremely fast. Inside what I assumed to be some sort of lobby the walls and floors had a white-grey coloring, looked just like a stereotypical top secret government security labs you would see in the box of cheesy movies I found down in the city.  Shadow still regrets watching those with me.

Anyway, I had walked pass the almost destroyed counter and towards the hallway. That’s when I saw it was a dead end. The doors had been solid steel and electronic. I had to find some sort of way that I could bust open these doors. If you where in my feet right now, you’d probably turn back immediately. but still, who knows? Whoever got lost according to this journal could still be here. Daemon was probably just relocated by Azmain since the investigation was fruitless. Still, I think it’s worth a shot.

If only Twilight was here, he could probably figure a way to open these doors. Or maybe Menial could just ram through it. Right now I had to figure a way through. As I stood their thinking I kept getting more and more suspicious about this place. I grabbed a metal pipe that was laying around the hallway and I tried to bust it open with force at first. As I kept banging on the door it didn’t seem to budge at all. My next thought was to try to pry the doors open. I had dug my claws into the gab and pulled as hard as I could. It seemed to have moved a little bit but not enough for me to crawl in. I had once again grabbed the pipe and shoved it through the gap and pulled once more. I was eventually able to make a gab large enough to crawl through. When I went in I casually wandered through the hallway ahead off me. Anticipating what I will find….

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(??? 2)

“I had been waiting in this building for long enough, when is this idiot going to get here!?!?” I had asked myself. I’ve been waiting above the ceiling beams for him to get here. Several of my androids beside me as I waited for them. I suddenly started to hear footsteps in the distance, at last! I had thought in my head. I saw that “X” had entered through the entrance. The androids got ready to take fire, but then I stopped them. I saw someone else with him.

“Alright guys, this is where the coordinates led to.” A familiar voice had said, It was Shadow. Looks like he had brought that tech wannabe with him. What the hell is he doing here!? I had thought in my mind. He’s going to ruin everything…

“Shadow are you sure? This place seems completely sound. It’s just a regular storage warehouse, there’s nothing here.” Twilight said.

“Let’s search the area, Twilight your coming with me, we’ll go check around here “X” you go further in and search for Daemon” Shadow had ordered.

“Oh this is going to be too easy…” I whispered to myself. I looked back at my androids “Take care of Shadow” I had commanded. They had immediately made their way towards the direction that shadow was heading, going as quiet as possible. I had grabbed the vile and prepared to make the injection.

“Let’s see how Shadow is going to react when we strike those closest to him…”

(Stardust)

From the inside this building just kept getting creepier and creepier. I had been looking through the doors of each of these rooms and inside where stacks of machinery and tables full of spilled chemicals, beakers and papers that I couldn’t even understand. The place was completely desolate. The hallways where even covered in this unusual glowing red ooze. It was evening dripping from above the ceilings. It was probably the only light source in this place, without it this place would probably be pitch black. I kept going through the hallway, looking in each room for something interesting but everything inside was either destroyed or is useless too me. I thought I kept hearing noises, but I was probably just being paranoid again.

“Hello??” I called out through the hall. I kept thinking that somebody else was with me right now, but all I got in response was silence. What kept bothering me even more was the amount of shattered bones there where, none of them looked like human bones.  I kept looking through the place, nothing seemed to be much of interest. 

“Man, wonder what happened in a place like-“ I was interrupted by a loud crashing noise coming from behind me. I turned around and saw nothing. I was frozen still, careful not to make any sudden moves. Perhaps some of the ceiling tiles just fell, who knows what condition this place is in. I was more alert then ever after that.

“Hsss…” I heard something. Something was definitely close. I had stood completely still, looking around for where the noise was coming from. I turned around back to the hallway of lab rooms I went through, there was nothing. But I still kept hearing it.

“Hssssss…” whatever it was, it just kept making that same hissing noise.

“w-who’s there!?” I yelled out.

“Hsssssss…” after the third hiss I heard some sort of rattling, and then sudden silence. There was nothing near me though, what the hell was making the noise?! I kept thinking in my head. It was silent for a while, so I decided to take a few steps forward and continue on.

“SCREEEE-“ I heard a sudden high pitched screech and I nearly had a heart attack when I did. I had looked up to see a very horrific being. It looked like an abomination of parts mashed up together. it had several eyes that where all staring at me and a mouth similar to that of a dragon. It loosened it’s grip from the ceiling and dropped down, I immediately backed out of the way. It’s eyes where glowing blood red and it’s body had an insect-like texture from what I saw. It just kept staring at me with it’s eyes, I was backed against the wall.

“SCRAAA” it screeched as it leaped toward me, I immediately moved out of the way and fell to the ground. I got back up and started to run immediately. I looked back to see that it was chasing me, it was coming towards me fast. I immediately grabbed the first thing I saw which was a broken floor tile and I smashed it onto the thing once it got close. It dropped to the floor and started crawling towards me again. It then shot out a green mucus-like ooze at the tile I had grabbed. The ooze melted through it like acid. I immediately started running again.

“OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD” I kept thinking in my mind. Fighting this thing would be useless, the ting was even bigger then me with sharp teeth and can apparently spit out acid. At the end of the corridor I saw a large door. I immediately went in and slammed the door behind me. Thankfully this one wasn’t powered by electricity. My first thought was to start blockading the door, whatever that thing is I bet it would burst right through with ease. I started pushing the first large thing I found which was a shelf in front of the door. I continued to block it with whatever I found in the room. Hopefully it won’t be able to get through too easily now.

I tried to catch my breath from everything that just happened. After I was able to relax a bit I took time to look at the room I was in. This room was definitely much bigger then the rest. The way this room looked reminds me of the Infirmary back at MADA. I had gone closer to find this weird machine. It had unusual symbols all around it and was hooked up to several monitors and devices that surrounded it. There where what i assumed to be claws around the top ring of the device and the bottom. I stepped closer to look at computers and tech that surrounded it. around it where office chairs with computers all hooked up to the large device in the center of the room. Whatever this was it certainly needed lots of maintenance. One of the desks where completely empty, almost as if the computer was ripped out. When I had looked closer I had found something ominous. These computers, they had the same plug as the laptop I had got. I had plugged it in to make sure, and it did work, it fit perfectly in.

“Wait, if this computer was created by the humans.. then why is there information about MADA on it!?” I questioned. It just didn’t make sense. That would mean whoever this laptop belongs to took it from here. If this laptop WAS used by Shadow, why would he throw it away? If he wanted to get rid of something  or make sure somebody doesn’t find something, then he would’ve just destroyed it. He also wasn’t the kind of guy who would be interested in this sort of stuff…

This had to be from somebody else in MADA. But it then why was it found outside the building? And what is the word on the front!? The only letters I COULD read where S, A and O!  It just doesn’t add up….

I turned on the laptop and tried to get some more information. But when it turned on, the screen had got tons of pop ups that I couldn’t understand. I realized that it was plugged into the machine. All these weird codes started popping up on the laptop. When I turned around the machine looked like it was activating. All I did was watch as this happened. The monitors showed the symbols on the machine, and the metal claws started to spin around. One of the symbols then glowed a bright yellow. The symbol was an arrow stabbed through what I assumed to be a star. When I looked back at the laptop It had that same symbol on the screen with binary code behind it. The laptop then started randomly beeping and exploded. The explosion knocked me down to the ground. The machine then started to slowly stop spinning and the symbol that was glowing turned off.

“NO!!!!” I had screamed. I immediately got back up and looked at the pieces of the laptop.

“GREAT! JUST GREAT! JUST WHEN I THOUGHT I WAS ON TO SOMETHING, MY ONLY SOURCE OF INFORMATION IS NOW-“ I had started yelling but then I got a closer look. There was a yellow glow coming from inside one of the laptop bits. I had grabbed it and inside was a rectangular glowing prism. It had a cybernetic look to it and on it was the same exact symbol of the star with an arrow in it. I kept examining it for any other distinct features but I was suddenly cut short. I turned around to see that the creature had gotten through my barricades. it must’ve melted through.

“Oh no…” I said. the creature then stared at me and lunged at me once more. I immediately dodged it and tried to run for the door. It was right behind me and I was almost there when it tried to grab onto my tail with one of it’s arms.

“LET GO! UGH” I struggled. I tried to slap it off with my tail and eventually it loosened it’s grip giving me a chance to escape. I had to get out of here while I could….

(Shadow)

“Daemon!?” I had called out. “You here!??!”

“Dude answer us!!!” Twilight had called out, but still no response. This warehouse was almost completely empty.

“Come on, let’s go check here” I had said. We went behind the large boxes of crates and we saw him. Daemon was lying on the ground and looked badly injured.

“DAEMON!” I had yelled. We immediately ran towards him and got a closer look.

“Daemon are you okay?!” Twilight had asked. He didn’t answer.

“Come on, let’s grab him and bring him back to the building Veva can probably help him” I said.

When I had tried to grab him, my hand just went right through his body.

“what the-“ I tried to grab him again but It just kept going through his body.

“Must be a hologram.” Twilight stated. That’s when it all made sense. All the little things that didn’t seem right, the location, the hologram, the message, all started to piece together.

“Twilight. This was a setup, WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF-“ but it was alright to late. Just as I was talking something dropped from the ceiling. When it dropped down I saw that it was some sort of robot. Even more dropped down and surrounded us. They where black with cybernetic patterns that where colored red and had 4 legs and a sphere like body and spider-like heads.

I instantly grabbed out my knife and found myself back-to-back with Twilight. The then started to fire some sort of laser beam at us, I jumped up in the air in order to dodge them and twilight had ducked. 

I spread my wings out and tried to take one of them down. I slammed into it and started stabbing into it’s body. The rest continued to fire at me and Twilight.

“Twilight we need to take cover!” I exclaimed. I grabbed his hand and we both got behind the piles of crates for shelter.

“Good thing I bought this with me!” Twilight stated. He took out some sort of gun blaster device.  I got up from over the craters and started shooting at the robots. It seemed to do some damage and took a few of them down.

“Twilight, cover me.” I stated. I jumped from the craters and charged toward the robots. With my knife I started slashing at them trying to take them out. Twilight continued to fire at the ones trying to get me.

“YEAH! where doing great!!!!” Twilight had yelled. One of the droids then blasted his gun right out of Twilight’s hand.

“Oh are you serious!??!” Twilight yelled. They had started going after Twilight.

“uuuh Shadow, a  little help for me would be nice!!!!!”

“On it!!!” I yelled back. I went up to one of the robots and tried to grab hold of it’s head. It started blasting like crazy.  I tried aiming it’s blast toward the other robots before they blasted Twilight to Oblivion. I took the remaining ones out like this and cut the last one’s head of with the knife.

“Thanks Shadow….” 

“No problem, now come on we gotta find X!” I exclaimed. We started running to where “X” was until another dozen of the bots jumped us again. I once again held my knife firmly and prepared for another attack.
(“X”)

“Daemon! come on answer me! It’s X!!!!” I kept yelling. I was really worried at this point. Daemon and I have been together since we came to MADA, hopefully nothing’s happened to him yet. I kept searching for him through the warehouses but nothing has shown up.

“Well if you look at what we have here” I heard a voice call out to me.

I turned around to see a black/gray figure with purple and white cybernetic lines all over his body. He didn’t seem to have a mouth of some sort and he seemed to be glowing the purplish color his body is.

“Who the hell are you!?” I questioned.

“Aaaawh, did Azmain and Shadow never tell you about me? It really breaks my heart to know that.” He had said in a sarcastic tone. “Well I suppose It was for the best, it just makes my job so much easier.”

“Look, if you did something to my friend then you’ll-“

“Daemon?” he had interrupted me. “I could tell you about this whole thing, won’t make a difference anyway. You see, I was the one you sent that message” He explained.

“What!?? no that can’t be right!” I questioned.

“It wasn’t that hard really, I had sent that message through my contacting device under Daemon’s name. Like I said, wasn’t that hard really, I had BUILT the system for MADA. I then used it to lure you here right into my hands.” 

“oh no, I have to warn Shadow” I said to myself. I immediately ran for it, but I was then suddenly blocked by a large black wall with the same purple/white cybernetic pattern.

“Oh don’t worry” The guy said. I saw that there was a path of the same pattern leading towards the wall that was created. “My androids are taking care of your friends. I shall be the one to keep YOU company “X”…” He then held out his right arm and it instantly some how transformed into some sort of blaster.

“I ain’t afraid of you!!!!!” I yelled out. I instantly blasted with both my hands an intense burst of fire, it even burned on some of the warehouse. Too my shock, he stepped out of the flames, completely unscathed.

“Is that all you’ve got “X”?” he had said.

“I-impossible, how the hell did you survive that!??!” I questioned. I had started to slowly back away from him, but he just kept getting closer.

“We’ll, if that was what you’d call an attack. I suppose it’s my turn” He said in a calm manner. He pointed his arm blaster at me and it started glowing even stronger. I prepared for whatever he could throw at me by standing strong.

bring it I said in my mind.

(TO BE CONTINUED)
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

We are MADA (Original Story) #7- Project Human Part 2  Empty Re: We are MADA (Original Story) #7- Project Human Part 2

Post by Flip Flapper Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:13 pm

HALT purple tron-line guy! you are under arrest for sexual harrasment!

seriously though i got some nasty vibes from that gu ywith his talk bout "keeping X company" and his menacing walk, also to stronk must nurf XD

JK keep up the good work and cant wait for part 8
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

We are MADA (Original Story) #7- Project Human Part 2  Empty Re: We are MADA (Original Story) #7- Project Human Part 2

Post by StardoostLegend Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:23 pm

meniallight5516 wrote:HALT purple tron-line guy! you are under arrest for sexual harrasment!

seriously though i got some nasty vibes from that gu ywith his talk bout "keeping X company" and his menacing walk, also to stronk must nurf XD

JK keep up the good work and cant wait for part 8

There already is a preview for part 8 XD Imma be writing for a lot of the weekend so there be a We are MADA marathon
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum