Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

MADA original story Part 1, PILOT

3 posters

Go down

MADA original story Part 1, PILOT Empty MADA original story Part 1, PILOT

Post by StardoostLegend Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:32 am

(Shadow)
I stood outside the building as the sun set beyond in the horizon. It was just another reminder that our days are passing us by. I look out into the world the human's had left us, seeing nothing but destruction and ruins. The city was filled with nothing but silence and emptiness, yet such violence is taking place within. This is the world we live in, the world that we know all too well, the world that wasn't made for us.

In this world there is no good or evil, but only the will to survive. There are those who choose to strive for power at any cost, and those who choose to protect those around them. This is how it's been for as long as we've been alive, and it's all we know how to do. I was one of the lucky ones, to be able to know people I could call family, I would be nothing without them. Now my only goal is to protect them as they protected me. We wouldn't call ourselves heroes or saints, we're merely following what we believe in, and what we desire. I took one last look outside as the sun disappeared into the horizon, and I turned back to go inside to be with my the friends and family I know, we call ourselves, MADA.

I walked down the staircase of the building, seeing this place you could hardly believe anybody could live here. Windows were shattered, dim lighting, trash and rubble everywhere, it was like a war zone... precisely because it was. But I'll save that for later, right now I just wanted to see how everyone else was doing, probably fooling around a little with each other. It's nice to have people like them around during times like this…

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Shadow)
I entered the room to see stardust lying on the couch listening to some music. "Stardust, how many times do I have to tell you, that music's giving me a headache!" I exclaimed. "ah come on shadow lighten up!" he said as he turned down the radio. "Besides I found few CD's lying around today." stardust replied. "Can you believe nobody takes this stuff!?" He asked. I can... I thought to myself.

"Besides were not suppose to be getting so much junk we don't have much room as it stands!" I yelled. Honestly, stardust can be such a trash horder sometimes. "yeash sorry" stardust replied. I went over to open the window, at this point all I wanted to do was look out into the sky and try to forget my problems. “So um X is downstairs right now…” stardust said. “wanna go with us we plan on going out later, gettin’ wild and all..” I just kept staring outside the window, already deep in thought about what I’m suppose to do now…

“shadow?? you okay?” Stardust asked. “h-huh?” I snapped out of my deep thought. “uuh yea I-I’m fine…” I said. “Shadow, I know what your thinking about.. we’ve all been thinking about what’s happened. But we have to move on.. your leading us now.” stardust. “Look stardust, I appreciate you trying to help me but I.. I just need to think.” I replied. “okay… I’ll be downstairs with X then..” I didn’t even notice stardust leave. I was so wrapped up in my own thoughts… How am I suppose to protect everyone now? what’s going to happen to everyone… would I be able to even lead this group? I kept questioning myself. There was just so much I had to deal with, the stress was piling up. Maybe I do need to take my mind off of things…

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Shadow)
I must've dozed off, as I woke up lying on the windowsill. How much time passed by!? I thought. I looked outside, it was still nighttime, it was probably near to midnight by now. Stardust wasn’t here sleeping so they must still be downstairs. I went down the stairs, practically half asleep. When I came downstairs, the place was a mess. “The hell!? I exclaimed once I walked in. Tables and chairs tipped over and lying on the ground like dead bodies. X was lying on the ground, passed out. I ran over to X, and tried to shake him awake.

“X…” I said. All he did was keep snoring

“X!….” I tried waking him up, he moved a bit but still nothing.

X!!!!!!!” I exclaimed. He finally sprung up.

“huh-who-wha?!!?” X exclaimed.

“X, what happened here!?” I asked.

“I… I dunno… It was aaaaall a huge blurb…” he answered. “Last I remember… stardust and menial were helping with the refuuuge…”

“Well where are they!?!?”

It took a while for him to respond“…Where’s who??” I face palmed myself. “STARDUST AND MENIAL!?! WHERE ARE THEY!?!?” I yelled.

“Oooooh them!… weeell uum…” X was trying to say, it was clear that he was drunk. “I heard they were going down into the city… to get more supplies.. We’re running out of foood…” X collasped face first to the ground.

“WHAT!? oh god I-I gotta find them before they run into trouble!!!!” I ran out, grabbed my bag and flew out. hopefully they didn’t run into THEM…

(Stardust)

We had been walking through the streets of the ruined city for perhaps hours. The flashlight barely helped, as it couldn’t shine that far but we made the best. Me and menial had been awfully quiet for a while, this whole thing with shadow and azmain, our.. former leader has been really bugging us… but that’s a story for another time…

“Soooo…” I said, breaking the silence. “This seems nice… It’s really been a while since you and I got to hang out by ourselves huh menial?” 

“Heh, yeah…” Menial replied.

“hmph, things have really been tense with azmain and the others gone…”

“How’s shadow taking it?”

“well… I’m not quiet sure actually… Do you think he’ll be fine? I’m starting to get a little worried about him…”

“Dude, relax. This is shadow we’re talkin’ about! he’s gonna be fine.”

“How can you be sure?”

“I just know. He’s a great leader and he’s been with us through some tough times…” 

“hehe, yeah. I uh-“ I suddenly stopped. I practically froze to see the sight I saw. ‘WOAH!!! MENIAL LOOK!!”

Menial was shocked to see the sight as well. The market, it was blazing with fire and smoke. It was practically being engulfed in flames. That’s when we heard it, we could here somebody. When we got a little closer, we could hear it clearer. Somebody was crying for help.

(Stardust)

We both looked at each other and practically knew what we were gonna do as we both ran towards the building. We had to save them.

We had ran in together. As soon as we got in, I tried to shelter under menial from the burning chunks of flaming debris that was falling above us. We kept hearing the faint plead for help. Suddenly, the voice faded. We’re we to late?

“Hello!?!?” We kept calling out, but there was no response. Suddenly, I saw a black figure swiftly move past us. I couldn’t get a good glimpse of the appearance. But I kept seeing it. It was circling us… trying to surround us. How could it be moving so fast!? I thought to myself. It was as if it was teleporting.. it was then I realized that it wasn’t one figure. but multiple. I finally pieced it together, we were being ambushed.

“RUN.” I said, It was all could think to say at the moment. “RUN RUN RUN RUN RUUUUUN!!!!” I kept exclaiming. Menial started to realize why I was so distressed. We started to run for the exit but we got barraged by the enemy group. I think one of them cut me with a switch blade. Menial kept charging through them like nothing. We finally exited the burning building, out of breath we collapsed on the ground, trying to catch our breath. We didn’t have much time to rest though, as the gang started to chase after us once more. We ran once again, trying to avoid them, if it weren’t for menial I would be practically defenseless in this situation. We tried to run and chase them off, but they kept chasing after us. We never had good ground with the surrounding Factions and groups around here, so it was hard for us to begin with…

They kept trying to chain us down but we kept running, it was all we could do at the moment, we we’re over powered and out numbered, our only hope was to try to make it back to MADA. We where getting exhausted, we couldn’t keep this up. We thought we lost em and took another rest, but we couldn’t have been more wrong.

We found ourselves surrounded by the gang members, they seemed to be avians. There wasn’t anything we could do at this point. We had to hope that they would perhaps leave us alone or won’t take us captive…

The started closing in, surrounding us with various weaponry. Nobody said a word, afterall, most of these guys are all fight, the hardly settle anything calmly or collectively. They kept grunting at us, and they had this grin, as if they could see the fear in our eyes.

I tried to squint, perhaps closing my eyes would take away from the pain I thought. But then, I heard somebody, it was definitely somebody I knew. when I opened my eyes, I couldn’t believe our luck.

“Stardust! Menial!” Shadow called out. Shadow tried to get to us, he took out his knife and started beating the heck out of these guys. Me and menial got back on our feet and tried to help him.

“Come on!” shadow called out. We followed him out of the fight and we fled back to MADA. Hopefully will never see that scum again for a while…
(Stardust)

“Are you guys alright!??!” Shadow asked us in a worried state.

“Yeah we’re fine..” me and menial said.

“THEN WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!?!?” Shadow’s mood changed drastically.

“YOU GUYS COULD’VE GOTTEN YOURSELF KILLED LIKE THAT! YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS THE OUTER TERRITORIES ARE!!!” Shadow kept yelling.

“OKAY I’M SORRY!!” I exclaimed.

“HONESTLY, YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS IT IS AFTER… after… you know…” Shadow started to calm down. He started speaking to us calmly again.

“Look, I just don’t want what happened to Azmain and everyone else to happen to you guys…. We care about each other, we need to stick together. I know you were just getting supplies for the group but still… we okay?”

Menial and I looked at each other and nodded. “we’re okay…”
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

MADA original story Part 1, PILOT Empty Re: MADA original story Part 1, PILOT

Post by StardoostLegend Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:32 pm

lol finally finished it x_x tell me what u think and if you like it so I could make it a full fledged series
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:20 pm

Stardust. I am really enjoying this here read. You should make it a full series of course.
As for a starter the first part itself has got me hooked. Cannot wait to see how you continue this.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:08 am

i enjoyed this a lot, i hope you keep expanding it : D also is there magic in this? i hope so, cus what is a sword next to a stream of fire? what is medecine compared to healing some one with the touch of a hand? and what is a sharp tongue compared to the power to influence minds?

but seriously though it would be great if you expanded this
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:36 am

meniallight5516 wrote:i enjoyed this a lot, i hope you keep expanding it : D also is there magic in this? i hope so, cus what is a sword next to a stream of fire? what is medecine compared to healing some one with the touch of a hand? and what is a sharp tongue compared to the power to influence minds?

Yes there is magic, but it isn't like extremely high spell binding magic, but rather an ability you are born with
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:02 am

Stardustlegend wrote:
meniallight5516 wrote:i enjoyed this a lot, i hope you keep expanding it : D also is there magic in this? i hope so, cus what is a sword next to a stream of fire? what is medecine compared to healing some one with the touch of a hand? and what is a sharp tongue compared to the power to influence minds?

Yes there is magic, but it isn't like extremely high spell binding magic, but rather an ability you are born with

allrighty
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:18 pm

meniallight5516 wrote:
Stardustlegend wrote:

allrighty

o3o.... wait your from sweden? XD
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:28 pm

Stardustlegend wrote:
meniallight5516 wrote:
Stardustlegend wrote:

allrighty

o3o.... wait your from sweden? XD

yes actually, i was suprised you brought it up first now thoug
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down