Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

We are MADA (Original Story) #3- City Encounters (PREVIEW)

Go down

We are MADA (Original Story) #3- City Encounters (PREVIEW) Empty We are MADA (Original Story) #3- City Encounters (PREVIEW)

Post by StardoostLegend Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:22 am

(Stardust)
I always enjoyed going through the junk that covered the city. Call me a packrat, but there’s just something about this stuff that interests me. The fact that everything here is waiting for you to take, all fore free at anytime just makes it worth while.

“Stardust! will you please just stop looking through that trash!!” Shadow kept yelling.

“Awh come on Shadow! I mean look at this stuff, an old TV set, a good condition laptop, Why doesn’t anybody take this stuff!?” I questioned.

“Because it’s lying around everywhere and dirty. We can get our hands on things better then this!” Shadow tried to trudge through the heaps of junk and goods.

“We’re suppose to be hunting for food! Menial, go look over there I think I saw something move.” Menial went over to scavenge the area. Each footstep he took I could feel the ground vibrate. As they were looking I stuffed the laptop into my bag, for good measure.

“Well I don’t understand why you’d waste your time hunting for food when we could just raid another perfectly good store! those things have been lying around unguarded and abandoned by the “humans” who lived here. We might as well use them” I questioned.

“Stardust, we can’t rely on those food sources for long. We need to hunt our own food. Nearly all the buildings within our area have been raided, we plan on moving in them for future camps.” Shadow answered. Shadow was always the one who didn’t take the easy way, always tried to work for it, I could understand it paying off, but It just seemed like too much trouble over too little.

“Stardust help look for something to hunt, we need to get food on the table for the whole faction here…” Shadow commanded.

I simply responded with “alright”. Shadow was a reasonable fella, but the last thing you wanted to do was argue with him, you never win.

So I went scavenging around for the next living thing that would be our next meal. That’s when I saw it, a little out in the distance I thought I saw something, beneath the rubble. It looked peculiar, so I decided to get a closer look. I trudged through the trash when as I got closer, it got more and more peculiar…

Once I got there and moved the trash off of it, that’s when I realized. I didn’t find food… I found a body. This guy was just lying here. I checked for a pulse and he was still alive
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum