Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

We are MADA (Original Story) #11- Stormbreaker (PREVIEW)

Go down

We are MADA (Original Story) #11- Stormbreaker (PREVIEW) Empty We are MADA (Original Story) #11- Stormbreaker (PREVIEW)

Post by StardoostLegend Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:37 pm

(Shadow)

I looked up to the giant mech beast that stood before me. I felt like a spec of dust compared to it. I just kept thinking in my mind the thought that I couldn’t do this. This thing is going to take me out along with the building if I tried to run, and the fact that Stardust, X and Menial were trapped in it. I didn’t know what else to do, I just kept staring up at it trying to think of a way to defeat it. Minutes felt like seconds as I tried to think of a way to win, and I didn’t have much more time. The thing was preparing another onslaught. I started to accept the only conclusion I could think off: We’ve lost.

There was no way around it, I was trapped. I didn’t have a fraction of the strength or power to defeat that thing. It felt so hopeless, this was the end. I was about to surrender, there was nothing I could do that would be able to take that thing out. But something just kept me up, a single reason for me to fight. I didn’t even realize what was keeping me from utterly surrendering. It started to all come back to me at that point. The people I have let down because I thought I was of no help to them. That day Azmain was defeated by Olirum, I just stood their in the sidelines, thinking I couldn’t do anything, or even before, when I let Beatrice down. During that time she was the only person who loved me, who kept me going, and I abandoned her…

All these times I continue to regret my past, but that’s about to change. I wasn’t about to let my friends down again, I was about to fight to the bitter end with this. I’m not about to let my mistakes get in the way I kept thinking. I looked up at the massive mech once more, and I felt as ready as ever to fight. I don’t care about the odds, I don’t care about my mistakes, I needed to do this.

I immediately started running toward the beast, it then started to try and get hold of me. I immediately spread my wings out before it could and started to go for the head. I held my knife blade out in front of me as I hurtled toward the beast. I was going to fight, even if I die trying….
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down