Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

We are MADA (Original Story) #11- Stormbreaker (STILL BEING UPDATED)

4 posters

Go down

We are MADA (Original Story) #11- Stormbreaker (STILL BEING UPDATED) Empty We are MADA (Original Story) #11- Stormbreaker (STILL BEING UPDATED)

Post by StardoostLegend Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:33 am

(Shadow)

I looked up to the giant mech beast that stood before me. I felt like a spec of dust compared to it. I just kept thinking in my mind the thought that I couldn’t do this. This thing is going to take me out along with the building if I tried to run, and the fact that Stardust, X and Menial were trapped in it. I didn’t know what else to do, I just kept staring up at it trying to think of a way to defeat it. Minutes felt like seconds as I tried to think of a way to win, and I didn’t have much more time. The thing was preparing another onslaught. I started to accept the only conclusion I could think off: We’ve lost.

There was no way around it, I was trapped. I didn’t have a fraction of the strength or power to defeat that thing. It felt so hopeless, this was the end. I was about to surrender, there was nothing I could do that would be able to take that thing out. But something just kept me up, a single reason for me to fight. I didn’t even realize what was keeping me from utterly surrendering. It started to all come back to me at that point. The people I have let down because I thought I was of no help to them. That day Azmain was defeated by Olirum, I just stood their in the sidelines, thinking I couldn’t do anything, or even before, when I let Beatrice down. During that time she was the only person who loved me, who kept me going, and I abandoned her…

All these times I continue to regret my past, but that’s about to change. I wasn’t about to let my friends down again, I was about to fight to the bitter end with this. I’m not about to let my mistakes get in the way I kept thinking. I looked up at the massive mech once more, and I felt as ready as ever to fight. I don’t care about the odds, I don’t care about my mistakes, I needed to do this.

I immediately started running toward the beast, it then started to try and get hold of me. I immediately spread my wings out before it could and started to go for the head. I held my knife blade out in front of me as I hurtled toward the beast. I was going to fight, even if I die trying….

I didn’t even know what I was gonna do, so I immediately just grabbed onto it’s head and started jabbing it has hard as I can with my knife. If I could get in maybe I could screw around with the circuits and fry it.

I started slicing through wires watching them spark, trying to get this thing to break but suddenly I was grabbed by my waist. The tubes lifted me up as I flailed around helplessly. I tried to immediately cut myself free but more tubing just came constraining me. I  was being dragged into the machine, I could barely move at this point. The thing forcefully dragged me in and the casing closed trapping me in. What it didn’t realize though: I still had my knife.

I had to be able to get myself free though. In the position I was in i could barely move my fingers. I tried to wiggle my way so I could get the knife in a way I can cut through the tubing. I tried to rotate it but instead I made a huge gash through my forearm. I just looked away from the cut to try to ignore the pain, I didn’t have time anyway. I could feel this thing flying off to where ever it was taking us. I was able position the blade so that the sharp edge was facing the piping and I started hacking away. I eventually was able to cut my arm free and then my free my entire body. Now I just had to get out of this prison. I went up to the glass and started stabbing my way through it. At first it was just making mere scratches but then it was starting to crack. It was almost fully cracked, one more stab was gonna do the trick. I thrusted my arm through the glass, shattering it completely.

I finally broke free, but I was about to fall out as the thing was flying stomach side down. I immediately grabbed onto part of the tubbing attached. The thing must’ve been flying at hundreds of miles per hour.  My feathers ruffled through the breeze, some even falling off just by the sheer windspeed. I still had no way of destroying this thing, and it was only a matter of time before it became aware that I broke out.

I mean, what could I do that was going to stop this thing? I wasn’t able to stop it, Stardust’s arrows couldn’t stop it, X’s transformation couldn’t stop it. Wait a minute, something clicked inside my head. Stardust’s arrows, his entire quiver must be full of them. If I could get them, maybe if they blew up all at once it can take this thing out. I needed to get to Stardust’s bubble, But how? If I let go of the tubing at this speed I’m definitely not gonna be able to fly fast enough to catch up to this thing. I grabbed the tubing and tired it around my waste

I immediately let go and started swinging helplessly, I thrusted myself forward and immediately hit Stardust’s orb. I tried to grab onto it with a good grip but the glassy surface was hard to grip onto.  I was about to slip off until I stabbed my knife through the glass, I was able to keep myself stationary. I adjusted myself so I could get a good grip and was about to shatter the glass. Hopefully this was Stardust’s bubble, right now I was making a blind guess.

“here goes nothing” I thought to myself. I dug out the knife and shattered the glass by thrusting it back in. Inside was Stardust with his bow and quiver. I grabbed onto a metal tubing from within and I looked through his quiver, there were 2 packs of arrows, one labelled “explosive”.

“Sorry dusty, I’m gonna have to borrow this” I said jokingly while he was unconscious. I grabbed the pack of explosive arrows from out of his quiver and made my way toward the head. The mech was still unaware I got out, so I got near one of the panels and pried it open. I started digging through the circuitry once more and I immediately planted the pack of arrows deep within. One of the electrical sparks were bound to set it off. The arrows started blowing up within the thing, there was no way this thing could repair itself now.

However, it then started falling down from the sky fast, the guys were still in there, and I was still attached to it by the tubing. The entire thing was crashing down into the ground, I couldn’t untangle myself from the knot I made, I just had to hope and pray that we’d all make it out of this. The thing was about to crash land into a building, I closed my eyes to try to look away…

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(Shadow)

I woke up from a pile of rubble, my entire body aching and bruised up. I remembered about the crash, and what happened, I couldn’t believe we actually survived. It was still nightfall, I have no idea how much time had passed but I was alive. Then I remembered about Stardust, X and Menial. I immediately panicked and started looking for them, through all the rubble I searched I was able to find them each one by one and check them. At first I couldn’t find a pulse for any of them but then I started to feel it once more. We were all alive

I stood underneath the building were the we crashed. There was no way this thing was gonna regenerate now. I somewhat grinned and chuckled at the fact that we were able to defeat this thing. Everyone seemed okay, I checked everyone’s pulse and they were all fine, just a few bruises here and there. They were still knocked out from the fight but they should be fine. I was gonna go toward X to help him up, he was the lightest to carry I figured. 

“I truly must admire your efforts” I heard a voice from behind me say. I froze in place, petrified with fear. It was that same voice that belonged to that recording, that same voice that belonged to the one who defeated Azmain, the same voice that has haunted me ever since  that day. The same dark voice that belonged, to Olirum.

“No….” I whispered. Even I could hear the fear in my voice. I slowly turned to try to face him, trying to keep him from seeing fear. I needed to keep my cool but it was no use, I could feel myself shake.

“I believe we haven’t formally met.” Olirum said. I immediately gripped harder onto my knife, holding the blade down. It was my only defense against him right now, and I was certain that it wasn’t enough.

“I have been waiting 15 long years, but finally the day has come. Azmain has been slain, and I can now claim back what is rightfully mine.” He said. Without any sign of emotion he started walking closer toward me. I would run or fly away but I couldn’t, I was completely still. The guys were still here and I couldn’t just leave them.

“Look, what do you even want from us!? We don’t even know where the energy prisms are-“

“LIES” He exclaimed before I could finish. “You are the key to getting the energy prisms, and I intend to get them at any cost.” His fist then started glowing an ominous red, and that single heartless eye started right at me. They say eyes are windows to the soul, but his eyes revealed pure chaos and darkness.

Without warning he started charging at me. For a moment I didn’t know what to do so I veered to the left to try to dodge him but he moved into my way without warning, and his fist drove down onto my body. Just the sheer force of that blast was felt all throughout my body, I experienced pain that I’ve never felt before. It was like being set on fire and having blades stab right through your flesh. I was pushed far back, crashing down onto the hard rubble ground. Whatever he did to me, it crippled me completely. I tried to bring myself up from the ground but it was no use, ever small movement I made zapped myself with some sort of electrical shock. The pain running through me was excruciating, it was like somebody was ripping off your skin like a banana peel. I could barely move, every time I did I just put myself in more pain. All I could do was lay on the ground, and even that was painful. I was groaning and practically screaming in agony as I tried to move. I was breathing heavily, my lack of movement has reduced the pain to just a mild shock running through me. Olirum was probably coming toward me to do what he must.

“Ugh…” I heard somebody say. It wasn’t coming from me. I opened my eyes to see somebody standing from the rubble. It was Stardust.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(Shadow)

Stardust didn’t stand a chance, none of them did. I wanted to hope that we could do it but I just couldn’t see anyway that Olirum would be beat. 

“Stardust, RUN!” I yelled, still being shocked by Olirum’s attack.

“Sh-shadow?… what’s going on?” Stardust asked.

“Well it’s nice to meet you stardust.” Olirum said with sinister delight. 

“W-who are you?” 

“Does the name Olirum ring a bell?” He asked as he started moving toward Stardust. Stardust’s eyes widened as he started to move toward him, there was nothing I could do, I was too weak to fight like this. I desperately tried to walk toward him, with each step came sharp pain. Olirum then prepared another attack, but this time on Stardust. The energy in his hand started lighting up with that red energy again, I couldn’t do anything.

“STARDUST” I yelled. But then suddenly, a large fireball charged it’s way and hit Olirum from behind. The attack didn’t do anything though. We were both in shock, everyone turned to see that X and Menial were back up on their feet.

“You’r gonna have to get through us as well.” X said. They were both scratched and extremely damaged, there was no way they could survive in the state they were in.

“GUYS, RUN, JUST GET OUT OF HE-“ I was suddenly interrupted by another blast of energy from Olirum, this one blasted me all the way onto the wall and I collapsed onto the floor. I could barely move, all I could do was watch.

They all surrounded Olirum from each side, Stardust readied his bow with an arrow as they prepared to fight.

“There’s no way you can take all 3 of us on!” Stardust exclaimed.

“…watch me” Olirum replied with an uncaring tone. Just the way they were so confident against him, I just hoped they stood a chance.

They all started circling him, each waiting for who would make the first move.

“CHARGE.” Stardust immediately yelled. Menial and X then started going for Olirum all at once, while Stardust started firing arrows. The arrows all hit Olirum but immediately snapped as soon as it did, not even a scratch. Menial then roared as he charged toward him head on. Olirum held out his hands and grabbed Menial by the teeth. Menial was trying to push forward but Olirum holding him back with ease. X then started running after him with a fire ball, Olirum let go of one of Menial’s teeth to free is hand. X was about to smash the fire ball onto him until Olirum grabbed hold of X’s arm. He then let go of Menial entirely and immediately blasted him with a red energy beam. The sheer force of the blast knocked Menial unconscious and even scorched his skin. His entire body was steaming and smoking, his skin seemed like it was burned.

“MENIAL!!!!” Stardust, X and I yelled simultaneously. Stardust then recklessly charged at Olirum with an arrowhead at full speed. Olirum pulled X up by his arm and then smashed him onto Stardust as he was charging in like a hammer. Both of them fell and piled ontop of eachother. X got up afterwards though, he seemed extremely hurt by the way he was moving. Olirum was showing no mercy or compassion whatsoever, he grabbed X by his head and threw him across the room, the flames on his head seemed near to extinguished.  Stardust then tried to attack him from behind, but this failed.  Before Stardust could even touch the guy Olirum turned around and stabbed Stardust through his stomach with his very finger tips. His fingers were as sharp as blades. I was speechless, my mouth hung open as I take in what I just witnessed. It was as if time froze, Stardust stood their making small sounds of pain, eyes widened, Olirum’s hand was still deep inside his stomach. Blood started seeping out as Stardust froze, he Olirum then pulled his hand out swiftly and watched as Stardust fell lifelessly to the ground.

“X, STARDUST!!!!” I yelled. Something had sparked in me, I’m not gonna let him do this without a fight. I immediately stood up and started slowly walking toward him, my legs were still weak and the pain was still surging but I could barely feel that. I immediately started running toward him with my knife, blinded by rage, and with that he immediately punched me in the gut as soon as I came near him, blasting me once more, and in the process I dropped my only weapon. Olirum then went over and smashed the knife with his feet. I didn’t really care about it at this point, I felt so weak, so banged up, I felt so hopeless. I didn’t know what else to do.

“Pathetic” Olirum said. He then started walking torward my friends. I immediately got back up and started slowly walking toward him. Like I said, I’m not gonna let him take me down this easily. He turned around to see me still walking, slowly limping my way toward him.

“Why do you still fight when you know your going to lose?”

“I don’t care, I’m not giving up…. especially to YOU.” I said. “I don’t even care if I die, nothing is going to stop me from protecting my friends anymore.”

“You’d really sacrifice yourself for these pathetic, little flesh sacks you call your friends?” He asked.

“I will, and you know why? Because I know I can beat you.” I told him. 

“And how will you do that I may ask?” 

“I just know I will,” Something inside me just kept me going, I didn’t know what sparked but I just rode through it. It was filling me with hope, with fight power.

“You can break me, you can kill me, but you know what? Your not gonna do it without a fight, and I will fight to the BITTER END.” At that point, that sparked turned into a flame, into an inferno. Then something strange happened.

I felt as if something inside me this whole time, was just now appearing. It was like a bird spreading it’s wings for the first time. Something was finally revealing itself inside of me, and I could feel it’s power. I was one with it. It was flowing through my body, so I decided to go with it.

“I will stand up for my friends, no matter what the odds are!” That’s when something odd took place. My arm, a strange symbol was glowing on my arm, glowing a strange orange color. It was an emblem of the heard of a bird, and behind that was a symbol of a lightning bolt. It just kept glowing stronger, and my arm felt like it was heating up, getting hotter and hotter. My fist felt like it was burning, but I just went along with it. The glow then started spreading all across my body, shining through my feathers a solid orange in a all too familiar cybernetic pattern.

I could feel a voice calling to me inside my head, telling me to embrace it. I couldn’t tell who but that voice sounded familiar as well. It just kept getting louder as my entire body heated up and started glowing. It was then I knew who was calling to me. It almost like… Azmain was talking to me.

I flashed a grin on my face, I was filled with confidence in myself, I felt like I could take him on. I held out my hand toward Olirum so he could see the symbol nice and clear, glow and all.

“Something’s burning inside me, and I won’t let that fire die. I will continue to fight on, you will never break me!” I continued to say. Olirum stared at me with the somewhat same uncaring expression, however, it looked like he was taken a little bit by surprise. But for some reason, I could feel like he was expecting this to happen.

“Stronger and Stronger the storm rages on, blowing everything away until nothing remains! Leaving only the truly worthy in the aftermath! I will make sure there is nothing left of you..” I chanted. At this point the light surrounded my entire body, my hand was emitting another glowing light orb, similar to  Olirum’s in an orange color. It was growing stronger, gaining power like a hurricane itself. I threw the orb up into the air and it shot high into the sky like an eagle as it manifested into a new form.

It slowly started taking shape, it took form of a sword, as it glowed bright like a star.

“BLADE OF LIGHTNING AND WIND, I CALL UPON YOU, STORMBREAKER!!!” I yelled. The blade then emerged from a burst of light, a smooth metal white with a glowing orange blade and on the dull edge of the blade was an hexagon emblem, with the number “one” on it. As soon as I grabbed the blade body armor started to form around me of the same pattern. I’ve never felt something like this in my life, I felt like I was reborn with wings of lust. 

This was it, with this I had the power to fight, all the pain has been washed away, what I do I do for Azmain, I do for MADA.

“This ends NOW Olirum!” I yelled as I pointed my blade towards him. He scuffed as he brushed some debris off of his shoulder and charged toward me. I charged toward him with Stormbreaker in my hand, I felt it’s energy surging in me, filling me, I felt like I was one with it.

Olirum immediately tried to blast me with one of those lasers again, as I sped my way toward him I dodged each one with ease. As soon as I got close enough I charged in with my blade and swung it at him. His entire shoulder had a huge gash from that now, he actually felt that. It was then we both made a new revelation. I could finally hurt him now, our attacks were useless but with this, I could harm him. I grinned as he looked shocked. This could really be it, the day I avenge Azmain, the day I do what I was suppose to do long ago, the day, I defeat Olirum.

I charged at him while had his guard down, his hand was covering up the gash. I immediately went and continued to swing the blade. He was backing away preparing another onslaught, I wasn’t about to let him. I continued moving forward with my sword in hand. He then gave me a look of annoyance and tried to blast me with those lasers again. Desperate, I attempted to block with the Blade and it even deflected it. Olirum’s expression turned into pure shock. I seized the opportunity and stabbed him straight through the chest. He was injured but not dead, I removed my blade immediately and as I did Olirum pushed me back with all his might. I continued to try to cut Olirum but he kept dodging each attack once he got back up on his feet. Too catch him off guard I immediately leaped in and high jump kicked him.  I watched as he fell down.

I then noticed a small trigger on the Sword’s handle. Without knowing what it did, I just had a gut feeling that it would help.

“Time for this to end” I mumbled. I activated the trigger on the sword’s handle, and the Sword’s blade started spinning rapidly on the joint the “1” emblem was attached to. It was rotating fast almost like a wheel saw. Spinning faster and faster like a cyclone catching speed. Olirum was looking down, panting and catching his breath, exhausted from battle and injury. I was about to end this.

I leaped up in the air and immediately dived down toward him blade first. I was about to finish him, this blade would be the one to slay Olirum.

However, he immediately looked up in time to prepare for this attack.

“ENOUGH OF THIS FOOLISHNESS.” he yelled. He then held his arm out in a guarding position upward as if trying to block my sword. His entire arm glowed an ominous red and from that glowing emerged a shield taking shape. It’s color scheme resembled Olirum’s and what was more ominous, it has a hexagon shaped emblem with the number “8” on it. As soon as the blade made contacted with the shield they made a huge bang. Stormbreaker’s blade was jammed into the shield. The shield was emitting a… darker power then Stormbreaker’s, the blade could barely slice through the surface. I struggled to push the blade in further and cut the shield into bits but it was too strong. Olirum took is free arm and glowed the same dark red as well. From that it formed a similiar weapon with the same emblem except the number “13” on it. It revealed itself to be some sort of battle axe.

Olirum immediately attacked me with the axe, gashing into my side. I was still holding onto Stormbreaker but the sheer force of the battle axe hitting me broke part of the blade off and sent me hurtling.

When I got up I was severely injured and bleeding. My entire side had a huge gash where the axe was.  Thankfully the body armor was able to protect against most of the attack and it didn’t cut too deep, but I was still bleeding severely. I didn’t care though, I had to beat Olirum now. If I didn’t that would give him more time to cause more pain and suffering here. I wasn’t about to let that happen. I picked up my sword too see that the huge chunk of the top blade was gone. I saw that it was still wedged in Olirum’s shield. However, it started regenerating itself. The blade entirely was fixed, good as new. I still felt the fight, I still felt fire inside me, I still felt the will to continue on.

I looked around me, aware of my surroundings. The piles of rubble from battles and hardships past, and all of my friends down on the ground. Stardust, X, Menial, they all fought with full thought of possibly dying. I wasn’t about to let this all go to waste. We are going home together and I will make sure of that. I couldn’t give up now, and I never will. This is my fight.

I immediately charged at Olirum once more, with Stormbreaker I was about to finish this. Olirum suddenly let go of the battle axe and shield as they faded away. From his arm he conjured a new weapon, this one was a large khopesh. Where the blade met the handle was another hexagon emblem, this time with the number “7”. I continued to charge at him with full force, I immediately aimed for his head to decapitate him but he blocked it with the Khopesh. Our blades clashed as we went for eachother to drive our blade into their heart. A person like this though, probably didn’t have one.  He immediately shoved me away with the Khopesh as I backed up.

“Why do you continue to fight child!? Do you really think that you can end your problems by killing me!?” He yelled.

I growled in frustration.

“You know what? I want answers now! Why are you even after us!” I yelled.

“Do you really want to know the answers? I have been waiting for eons for this moment, and I won’t let an insignificant avian Fine, even if you did you would be powerless to stop my plans. I am the conquerer of two worlds, the very manifestation of chaos!”

“Y-your insane! There is no way you could do that!” In my mind I didn’t know what to believe. he could be telling me complete nonsense and i would still take it in.

“You really are an imbecile.” He said. “Billions of years ago I was in my own dimension, a place where chaos and darkness manifest, it is the very origin of corruption. A place I like to call, The Fade. Trapped in my immortal prison, I decided to escape my decaying world and conquer. Disaster and Madness entered the millions of worlds. However, when I reached this world, my conquest was soon stopped by a warrior of the Lust, an order who’s soul purpose was to maintain peace in the universe.”

Azmain… I thought to myself.

“He trapped us both in this dimension, and cut off my connection to the fade, weakening my power. The only way for me to escape was to reopen connection to my realm, he sealed it using the power of 16 energy prisms. One of which is the very weapon in your hand.”

I looked down at the Stormbreaker sword in my hand.

“Once I can get my hands on the remaining 4, I will continue my conquest for power.” He gloated.

“Well why are you doing this!? It doesn’t have to be like THIS!!” I argued.

“I want everyone else to suffer the same hellish fate I was deemed to, being trapped their for what seemed like an eternity, suffering, decaying. No more, I will make sure every being in this world and in all will experience what I did. Starting once again, with YOU.”

(STILL BEING UPDATED)

Last edited by Stardust the Undying on Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:15 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : more edits)
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

We are MADA (Original Story) #11- Stormbreaker (STILL BEING UPDATED) Empty Re: We are MADA (Original Story) #11- Stormbreaker (STILL BEING UPDATED)

Post by StardoostLegend Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:13 am

dammit, made an error >_< LET ME FIX!!
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

We are MADA (Original Story) #11- Stormbreaker (STILL BEING UPDATED) Empty Re: We are MADA (Original Story) #11- Stormbreaker (STILL BEING UPDATED)

Post by Lord Beerus Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:23 am

*Claps slowly* Good going dusty makin mistakes but i love dis O.o
Lord Beerus
Lord Beerus
MADA's Dragon Enthusiast

Magician Credits : 197

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame41221

http://gaminghub.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:32 am

Bunny Queen Ruby wrote:*Claps slowly* Good going dusty makin mistakes but i love dis O.o

thanks Very Happy and lol XD
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:15 pm

Marathon of We are MADA this christmas break, hope you all don't "Fade" away Wink
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:59 pm

Bump, update #2, the marathon begins TODAY
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:59 pm

(Stardog)

I was starting to wake up by my computer beeping, I didn’t even remember falling asleep. I just found myself awake in the building I was still hiding out in. I then realized that was an emergency alarm. I immediately got up to see what was going on. When I saw what was flashing on the screen I couldn’t believe my eyes.

“Sh-shadow’s prism has been activated!?” I exclaimed. I couldn’t believe it’s already happening. This is it, I said to myself, this is what Azmain’s been waiting for. It’s only a matter of time before the rest of them activate their prisms. Once they do maybe we can defeat Olirum for good.

“I see Shadow’s already realized his power.” that voice was the last thing I wanted to hear.

“Face it, the four of them will be able to keep the weapons safe, the Fade will stay locked away like it should be.” i responded.

“Pft, you really think so? You know very well that those idiots won’t be able to fight back. The Fade has corrupted them before, what makes you think they won’t give in again?” He stated.

“Face it stardog, the chaos Olirum and I possess will corrupt anything and everything. Stardust, X, Menial, Twilight, Daemon. Even Shadow will fall victim to it. Whatever lust they have will soon fade away like their sanity. Even YOU stardog are reliant on my fade energy.” 

I scowled at his taunts.

“Without me you’d die like the rest of those flesh sacks would. So why don’t you just join me with Olirum? You, me, we could have all the power in the universe…”

“I would rather die fighting for what is right then live on as a monster.” I said furiously.

“So be it then, but if you ever change your mind, you’ll know where to find me.” I whispered. I could then hear him cackling as his voice started to disappear from my head. I just needed more time, I just needed to keep my sanity for a little longer. I needed to ready them…
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:15 pm

(Olirum)

My clash with this insignificant brat continued on. I was growing tired of this conflict with him. I honestly thought he would’ve given in by now, given into defeat, given into death. That the thought of him dying now would end his suffering, but no. He continues to fight me for a cause he thinks is righteous. What good is this world at this point? Is what he has really worth fighting for? Well it’s time I end this nonsense. Fade corrupts everything, power, energy… souls. Shadow started charging recklessly once more with his blade, Before he could touch me I grabbed the sword by the edge without cutting myself, pushing the very blade away from stabbing me. He kept trying to push the blade onto me but my strength exceeded his by far. I could tell by his look that he was struggling against me like he was before, and I wasn’t even breaking a sweat. This was my chance, I immediately gripped harder on the sword, harder and harder. Like a infectious virus my Fade energy started to blacken his blade, starting to corrupt more and more. The bright orange glow turned into one of dark blood red and started to fade. It was as easy as corrupting his pathetic friends. He was confused about what I was doing, so young and so insignificant. I questioned why Azmain chose THIS, this piece of trash to wield such a powerful blade. I was disappointed. He started kneeling, he was losing his strength, loosing his very will to fight, starting to corrupt, starting, to fade. I was about to end this. But then, something happened. He started… resisting. He was standing back up, pushing against me stronger. I held my grip on his blade, but the blood red glow reverted back to it’s original orange. I didn’t know what to think of it. What was he doing? It wasn’t his lust energy, no. It was… something else. Some sort of resistance to this Fade. Now I understand why Azmain chose him, he has something that is indescribable. A power that allows him to resist. Before he could regain all of his strength, I blasted him with another energy ball pushing him completely back. The force was so strong that he was blown away to the other side of the room and hitting the concrete wall. But then the building started shaking. Our battle was destroying this building and it was about to collapse on both of us.

We both knew fully well that we had to get out of here fast if we want to make it out.

“This isn’t over you little BRAT. You think you’ve won? This is the mere beginning, the beginning of something you can’t stop. Azmain couldn’t, niether can you….” I said my parting words as I made my escape.

StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by α27theDemonKnight Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:50 pm

Oh damn. This whole chapter is really exciting, Dusty. So somehow Shadow is now able fo kick Murilo's ass. Lel.
Can't wait for the next update.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down