Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are MADA (Original Story) #12- Disaster Attack! (PREVIEW)

3 posters

Go down

We are MADA (Original Story) #12- Disaster Attack! (PREVIEW) Empty We are MADA (Original Story) #12- Disaster Attack! (PREVIEW)

Post by StardoostLegend Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:05 pm

(Shadow)

I barely made it out with my life. I was lucky to even survive after what we’ve all went through. Olirum’s mech trashed parts of the MADA building, we’re repairing it as fast as we can. I’ve been through a lot of pain but Veva says I should be fine. Sure I’ve suffered through minor bruising, surgery and a large gash through my right side, but it could’ve been much worst. If it weren’t for the power of Stormbreaker, I think I would’ve been dead, we all would’ve. Stardust, X, and Menial lay in horrible condition after the battle. Even with their combined power, strength and skill they were all defeated and horribly beat up, and Olirum didn’t even have to try. Even the power of Stormbreaker wasn’t enough to defeat him, but now we’ve got something that we could use against him. These weapons, these prisms, their power is something I’ve never felt before. It’s strange really. I’ve never felt this energy inside me, yet it’s like it’s been there the entire time, it’s like It’s so familiar.

As for the rest of the guys, Veva says they are holding on by a thread. It’s been over a week since the battle and they still haven’t woken up. They are all still alive but barely. Stardust’s lost so much of his blood during the fight, if he bled a bit more he would’ve been a goner. X has gone through some major surgery and Menial lays being treated by Veva as best as possible. None of them have woken up and show no signs of waking up any time soon. I just hope they will, I don’t even know what I’d do if I lost them. Not only for my team, but as friends. I’ve already lost Beatrice, Azmain, I can’t lose anyone else. I just can’t let anyone else down.

I’ve been lying by their beds every night to keep an eye on them all. So I’ll be able to see the first sign of life, so I can see them first when they wake up and the first thing they will see is me. I just want to be there to tell them it’s alright. But their eyes remain shut, and they barely move an inch. I’ve sat there each day for the past week, only leaving for food. Twilight, Daemon and Veva are starting to worry about me, about all of us. I tell them that I’m fine, even when I feel like I’m not. The sounds of machines beeping and showing signs of a heart beat are meaningless if they can’t do anything. Even if they do wake up will they even be the same? Veva says that there has been little brain damage but I’m still not sure if they would be able to ever fight or even walk again.

I still haven’t told anyone about Stormbreaker, I don’t want anyone to know just yet. I’ve covered up the emblem with some bandages, make it seem like it was a cut. With everything going on, I just wish I could just go back to when things were better. To a time were I could just hang out with my friends and train and help those in need. A time were even though the world is horrible your friends were all you ever needed. A time when I could protect those I care about.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(Daemon)

After hearing about the news with what happened to Shadow, I knew I needed to do something. The way Shadow described Olirum was so unbelievable. It was as if he was invincible, god-like even. I knew there was nothing in this world that was gonna be able to stop him, so I was going to take action. I honestly never thought I’d do this but I had no choice right now. It was a final resort that I was hoping I wouldn’t have to use. I walked by the campfire I lit, towards the piles of junk and stuff I own. That’s when I found what I needed, the single page of the ancient inscription of Demons. Stardog told me about these things, telling me not to tell anyone about this, or about who I am. All these prophecies, legends, chants, diagrams of the dream world, maps of the stars… even rituals. The signal page I needed  to be able to fight Olirum. Nobody but Stardog knows I have this, Stardog told me to keep it safe, and never attempt this, but desperate times call for desperate measures. Sorry Stardog, but we both knew I was going to do this eventually.
I laid the page near the fire until the symbols on it started to glow yellow. I started to chant the ritual writings as they glowed.

“endless fire, endless fire.
I won’t leave, a single soul behind.
La de da de da, unholy rights,
La de da de da, a Gateway to hell.
Let’s begin, the ritual”

The paper continued to burn until the entire paper turned into a glowing yellow orb. I could hear the orb echoing the song ritual. Repeating my lines, until it casted a silhouette in my shape.
“endless fire, endless fire. You won’t leave, a single soul behind. La de da de da, unholy rights. La de da de da, a gateway to hell. Let’s begin, the ritual.” It announced.

“You know why am here.” I simply told it. The glowing figure held out its hand, I was really doing this. I was about to make this deal. No turning back, this is what I had to do.

“I’m doing this for you guys…” I whispered underneath my breath. I held out my hand without hesitation as I went to meet the glowing figure’s. We started to shake, the deal was done. The ritual was complete.
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

We are MADA (Original Story) #12- Disaster Attack! (PREVIEW) Empty Re: We are MADA (Original Story) #12- Disaster Attack! (PREVIEW)

Post by α27theDemonKnight Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:13 am

Lel. Hoo boy. I make another apperance finally. Hope it makes a major impact later XD
Looking forward to this.
Demonic rituals here we come"
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

We are MADA (Original Story) #12- Disaster Attack! (PREVIEW) Empty Re: We are MADA (Original Story) #12- Disaster Attack! (PREVIEW)

Post by Flip Flapper Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:00 pm

goddamit, menial was hospitalized after the first major battle in this and now after JUST returning he is immediatly back into the hospital..... its like Kakashi in naruto, lol
anyway though i am curious as to what this deal holds.....
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:49 pm

Lel. Menial be liek Kakashi now XD
Does that means he's gonna be one of the coolest characters too? O_o
And probs die soon as well? o_O
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down