Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

[OCG] Collectors Pack: Duelist of Destiny Version Rulings Part 3

Go down

[OCG] Collectors Pack: Duelist of Destiny Version Rulings Part 3 Empty [OCG] Collectors Pack: Duelist of Destiny Version Rulings Part 3

Post by Stardog Mon May 18, 2015 6:10 pm

Q: Is Toon Ancient Gear Golem treated as being Ancient Gear Golem?
A: Toon Ancient Gear Golem is not treated as Ancient Gear Golem. However, since it is an “Ancient Gear” monster, you can Fusion Summon Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem using 2 copies of Ancient Gear Golem and 1 Toon Ancient Gear Golem as the Fusion Materials, furthermore you can Tribute Summon Toon Ancient Gear Golem by Tributing Ancient Gear Castle with 2 or more counters on it.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Q: If I only have 2 cards in my Deck, can I activate Toon Kingdom?
A: If you only have 2 cards in your Deck, since the effect of banishing the top 3 cards of your Deck cannot be applied, Toon Kingdom cannot be activated. Note that if a card such as Needlebug Nest is chained to Toon Kingdom, so that the number of cards in your Deck becomes 2, any remaining cards in your Deck will be banished face-down by Toon Kingdom.

Q: If I have 2 or less cards in my Deck, can I activate Toon Kingdom using the effects of Pop-Up or Demise of the Land?
A: Even if there are 2 cards or less in your Deck, you can activate Toon Kingdom as long as it is through the effect of Pop-Up or Demise of the Land. If Toon Kingdom is activated using the effects of Pop-Up or Demise of the Land, the effect that banishes the top 3 cards of your Deck is not applied.

Q: While the effect of Imperial Iron Wall is applying, can Toon Kingdom be activated?
A: While the effect of Imperial Iron Wall is applying, since the effect of banishing the top 3 cards of your Deck cannot be applied, Toon Kingdom cannot be activated. In a case where Imperial Iron Wall is chained to Toon Kingdom, although the effect that banishes cards from the top of your Deck does not apply, Toon Kingdom will be successfully activated and placed in the Field Zone.

Q: If Mystical Space Typhoon is chained to Toon Kingdom, destroying it, does the effect that banishes the top 3 cards of the Deck apply?
A: No, it does not apply. (No cards are banished.)

Q: While the effect of Magic Deflector is active, what happens to the name of Toon Kingdom?
A: While the effect of Magic Deflector is active, the effect of Toon Kingdom that makes its name Toon World is negated by Magic Deflector, so its name will be treated as Toon Kingdom. (Then, when the effect of Magic Deflector stops applying, its name will become Toon World.)

Q: If a face-up Toon Kingdom is destroyed by Mystical Space Typhoon, will Toon Mermaid and similar monsters be destroyed by their effects? Also, if Toon Kingdom is activated, but Mystical Space Typhoon is chained and destroys it, will Toon Mermaid and similar monsters be destroyed by their effects?
A: In either case, since a card treated as Toon World is destroyed, Toon Mermaid and similar monsters will be destroyed by their own effects.

Q: If a face-up Toon Kingdom whose effects are being negated by Magic Deflector is destroyed by Dust Tornado, will Toon Mermaid and similar monsters be destroyed by their effects? Also, if Toon Kingdom is activated during a turn in which the effect of Magic Deflector is applying, but Dust Tornado is chained and destroys it, will Toon Mermaid and similar monsters be destroyed by their effects?
A: In either case, since the effect of Toon Kingdom that makes its name Toon World is negated by Magic Deflector, Toon World is not being destroyed. Therefore, Toon Mermaid and similar monsters will not be destroyed by their own effects.

Q: While the effects of Toon Kingdom are applying, if a Toon monster is affected by Forbidden Lance, can it be targeted by the opponent’s card effects?
A: The effect of Toon Kingdom that prevents Toon monsters on your side of the field from being targeted by your opponent’s card effects is not one that affects your Toon monsters, so even if a Toon monster is affected by Forbidden Lance, it cannot be targeted by your opponent’s card effects.

Q: If Raigeki Break is chained to Toon Kingdom, can Toon Ancient Gear Golem be targeted?
A: Once Toon Kingdom is activated, the effect that prevents Toon monsters from being targeted is applied immediately. Therefore, in this situation, if Raigeki Break is chained to Toon Kingdom, Toon Ancient Gear Golem cannot be targeted.

Q: If the effects of Toon Kingdom are negated by Magic Deflector, and Raigeki Break is activated, can Toon Ancient Gear Golem be targeted? Also, if Toon Kingdom is activated during a turn in which the effect of Magic Deflector is applying, can Raigeki Break be chained by targeting Toon Ancient Gear Golem?
A: In either situation, since the effect of Toon Kingdom that prevents Toon monsters from being targeted is negated by Magic Deflector, Raigeki Break can be activated by targeting a Toon monster.

Q: Can the last effect of Toon Kingdom be applied if the effect of Imperial Iron Wall is applying?
A: No, it cannot. Even if the effect of second effect of Minerva, Lightsworn Saint is applied and both Imperial Iron Wall and a Toon monster on your side of the field would be destroyed at the same time, it is not possible to apply the last effect of Toon Kingdom.

Q: If my opponent activates the effect of their Mirror Force Dragon, and a Toon Kingdom and Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon on my side of the field would be destroyed at the same time, can the last effect of Toon Kingdom be applied?
A: Even in this case, the effect of Toon Kingdom can be applied. Therefore, as long as you banish the top card of your Deck, Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon will remain face-up on the field.

Q: If my opponent activates Mirror Force, and a Toon Summoned Skull and Manga Ryu-Ran on my side of the field would both be destroyed at the same time, can the last effect of Toon Kingdom be applied?
A: When 2 Toon monsters on your side of the field would be destroyed at the same time, you can choose to either not apply the effect of Toon Kingdom at all, or banish the top 2 cards of your Deck instead of those monsters being destroyed. You cannot choose to apply the effect of Toon Kingdom separately for each individual Toon monster.

Q: If Dark Hole is activated, and a Toon Cyber Dragon and Cyber Dragon on my side of the field would both be destroyed at the same time, can the last effect of Toon Kingdom be applied?
A: Even in this situation, you can apply the effect of Toon Kingdom. In this case, 1 card is banished from the top of your Deck, and Toon Cyber Dragon is not destroyed by the effect of Dark Hole. (Cyber Dragon will be destroyed by Dark Hole normally.)

Q: If a face-down Defense Position Toon monster would be destroyed by battle or card effect, can the last effect of Toon Kingdom be applied?
A: When a face-down Defense Position Toon monster would be destroyed by a card effect, the last effect of Toon Kingdom cannot be applied. If a face-down Defense Position Toon monster is attacked, and would be destroyed by battle after being flipped face-up, the last effect of Toon Kingdom can be applied.

Q: Can Toon Rollback be activated by targeting a monster treated as a Toon monster by the effect of Comic Hand?
A: Yes, it can. That monster will be able to attack twice during each Battle Phase this turn.

Q: Can Toon Rollback be activated by targeting a Toon Mermaid equipped with Twin Swords of Flashing Light – Tryce?
A: No, it cannot. In this situation, since Toon Mermaid can already attack twice due to the effect of Twin Swords of Flashing Light – Tryce, it cannot be targeted with Toon Rollback.

Q: Toon Rollback is activated by targeting a Manga Ryu-Ran that was Special Summoned during a previous turn. If Book of Moon is chained, changing Manga Ryu-Ran to face-down Defense Position, is the effect of Toon Rollback applied?
A: In this situation, even if Manga Ryu-Ran is face-down when the effect of Toon Rollback resolves, the effect that allows it to attack twice this turn is applied. During the same turn, if Manga Ryu-Ran becomes face-up again, such as by the effect of Book of Taiyou, it will be able to attack twice during each Battle Phase this turn.

Q: If the effect of Toon Rollback has already been applied, targeting a Manga Ryu-Ran that was Special Summoned during a previous turn, but then Book of Moon is activated and changes Manga Ryu-Ran to face-down Defense Position, what happens to the effect of Toon Rollback?
A: In this situation, if the monster affected by Toon Rollback is changed to face-down Defense Position after the effect has been applied, it will no longer be able to attack twice this turn. Therefore, in this situation, even if Manga Ryu-Ran becomes face-up again, such as by the effect of Book of Taiyou, it will not be able to attack twice this turn.

Q: If Mystical Space Typhoon is chained to Shadow Toon, destroying Toon World, how does Shadow Toon resolve?
A: In this case, even if Toon World is no longer on the field, the effect of Shadow Toon applies normally.

Q: If Shadow Toon is activated, but Book of Moon or Compulsory Evacuation Device are chained so that the targeted monster is no longer face-up on the field, how does Shadow Toon resolve?
A: In this case, the effect of Shadow Toon cannot be applied.

Q: Can Comic Hand be activated by targeting a Toon monster on my opponent’s side of the field?
A: Yes, it can.

Q: If I activate Comic Hand, but my opponent chains Mystical Space Typhoon and destroys Toon World, how does Comic Hand resolve?
A: Since Comic Hand can only be equipped to an opponent’s monster while Toon World is on your side of the field, and in this scenario Toon World has been destroyed by the time Comic Hand resolves, it is sent to the Graveyard without being equipped.

Q: If I activate Comic Hand, and then chain Enemy Controller so that the targeted monster is moved to my side of the field, how does Comic Hand resolve?
A: Since Comic Hand can only be equipped to an opponent’s monster while Toon World is on your side of the field, and in this scenario the targeted monster has changed control before Comic Hand resolves, Comic Hand is sent to the Graveyard without being equipped.

Q: Comic Hand is face-up on my side of the field, equipped to a monster. If a Toon Kingdom in my Field Zone is destroyed by my opponent’s Mystical Space Typhoon, will Comic Hand be destroyed?
A: If Toon Kingdom, which is treated as Toon World as long as it is in the Field Zone, is destroyed by Mystical Space Typhoon (and the Continuous Spell Card Toon World is not face-up on the field), Comic Hand is immediately destroyed by its own effect.

Q: Comic Hand is face-up on my side of the field, equipped to a monster. If Comic Hand is destroyed by Mystical Space Typhoon, or returned to the hand by the effect of Constellar Pleiades, what will happen to the equipped monster?
A: If Comic Hand is destroyed by Mystical Space Typhoon or returned to the hand by the effect of Constellar Pleiades, control of the equipped monster returns to your opponent.

Q: If a monster equipped with Comic Hand is changed to face-down Defense Position, what happens to it?
A: In this case, since the monster is changed to face-down Defense Position, Comic Hand cannot be equipped to it and it is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard. Note that in this case, the monster changed to face-down Defense Position by Book of Moon does not immediately return to the opponent’s side of the field. (It remains under your control.)

Q: If the effect of Forbidden Lance is applied to a monster equipped with Comic Hand, what will happen to its effects?
A: If the effect of Forbidden Lance is applied to a monster equipped with Comic Hand, since the monster becomes unaffected by Spell effects, control of it returns to the opponent. (After the effect of Forbidden Lance stops applying, you will gain control of that monster again.) Similarly, the effect of Comic Hands that treats the equipped monster as a Toon monster and allows it to attack directly is not applied. (But after the effect of Forbidden Lance stops applying, these effects will apply again.) Note that if Toon World is not face-up on your side of the field, since the effect of Comic Hand that destroys it is not one that affects the equipped monster, it will be applied normally in this case.

Q: If Comic Hand is equipped to a monster, then Magic Deflector is activated so that the effects of Comic Hand are negated, what will happen to its effects?
A: If the effects of Comic Hand are negated by Magic Deflector, control of the equipped monster returns to the opponent. (After the effect of Magic Deflector stops applying, you will gain control of that monster again.) Similarly, the effect of Comic Hands that treats the equipped monster as a Toon monster and allows it to attack directly is also negated. (But after the effect of Magic Deflector stops applying, these effects will apply again.) In addition, since the last effect of Comic Hand is also negated, even if Toon World is not face-up on your side of the field, Comic Hand is not destroyed and remains face-up on the field. (Then, when the effect of Magic Deflector stops applying, and Toon World is still not face-up on your side of the field, Comic Hand is destroyed immediately.)

Q: If Toon Kingdom is face-up on my side of the field, and I activate Comic Hand by targeting an opponent’s Spirit Reaper, how will the effects apply?
A: When Comic Hand resolves, you take control of the Spirit Reaper that was targeted, and it will be treated as a Toon monster. After you gain control of Spirit Reaper, its effect that destroys it when it is targeted by a card or effect will apply. In this case, you can apply the last effect of Toon Kingdom and banish the top card of your Deck instead of destroying Spirit Reaper, but the effect of Spirit Reaper will immediately apply again, resulting in Spirit Reaper being destroyed.

Q: Toon Kingdom is face-up on my side of the field, as well as an Ancient Gear Golem equipped with Comic Hand. In this scenario, if my opponent activates Detonate and destroys all copies of Kuriboh and Kuriboh Tokens on their side of the field, and afterward chooses to destroy Comic Hand and Ancient Gear Golem, can I apply the last effect of Toon Kingdom?
A: Even in this situation, the last effect of Toon Kingdom can be applied. In this case, even though Ancient Gear Golem is not destroyed, because Comic Hand is destroyed, Ancient Gear Golem will be returned to the opponent’s side of the field and is no longer treated as a Toon monster.

Q: I have a monster on my side of the field equipped with Comic Hand, and my opponent has Manga Ryu-Ran and Toon Alligator on their side of the field. In which ways can the monster equipped with Comic Hand attack?
A: The effect of Comic Hand allows the equipped monster to attack directly, unless there is a Toon monster on the opponent’s side of the field. In this scenario, since Manga Ryu-Ran is on your opponent’s side of the field, the equipped monster cannot attack directly, so it must target monsters for its attacks as usual. (You will still be able to choose which monster is targeted for the attack.)

Q: I have a Toon Mermaid on my side of the field that I gained control of with Comic Hand, and my opponent has Toon Summoned Skull and Toon Alligator on their side of the field. In which ways can Toon Mermaid attack?
A: In this situation, because there is a Toon monster on your opponent’s side of the field, the effect of Comic Hand does not allow the equipped monster to attack directly. In addition, the effect of Toon Mermaid makes it so that it must target a Toon monster for its attacks, so in this situation it must attack Toon Summoned Skull if it attacks. (Toon Alligator is not a Toon monster, so it cannot be attacked.)

Q: Toon World and Toon Summoned Skull are face-up on my side of the field. If I activate Mimicat, but my opponent chains Raigeki Break and destroys either Toon Summoned Skull or Toon World, is the effect of Mimicat able to apply?
A: When Mimicat resolves, even if Toon World or a Toon monster are no longer present on your side of the field, its effect is applied normally.

Q: I activate Mimicat by targeting a Spell/Trap Card. After that card is Set to my side of the field, can I activate it during the same turn?
A: A Spell Card other than a Quick-Play Spell Card can be activated during the same turn it is Set by the effect of Mimicat. Incidentally, a Quick-Play Spell Card or a Trap Card cannot be activated during the same turn it is Set by the effect of Mimicat. (However, if a Trap Card is Set, and the effect of Temple of the Kings is applying, it can be activated during the same turn.)

Q: If the card revealed by the effect of Destiny HERO – Diamond Dude is Mimicat, can the effect of Mimicat be activated from the Graveyard?
A: The effect of a Mimicat sent from the Deck to the Graveyard by the effect of Destiny HERO – Diamond Dude can be activated. Note that even if you do not have Toon World or a Toon monster on your side of the field, you may still activate the effect of Mimicat.

Q: Can a Pendulum Monster in my opponent’s Graveyard by targeted with Mimicat?
A: You can target a Pendulum Monster in your opponent’s Graveyard with Mimicat. In that case, the Pendulum Monster is Special Summoned to your Monster Zone. (It is not placed in your Pendulum Zone or Spell & Trap Zone.)

Q: Can Mimicat be activated by targeting XYZ-Dragon Cannon, which cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard, or a Synchro or Xyz Monster that had its Summon negated by Solemn Judgment?
A: No, it cannot.

Q: If my opponent has Dark Simorgh on their side of the field, can I activate Mimicat?
A: In this situation, since the effect of Dark Simorgh is applying, you cannot Set cards, so if you want to activate Mimicat, you must target a monster. (You cannot target a Spell or Trap Card.) Note that if a Spell or Trap Card is targeted with Mimicat, but your opponent chains Call of the Haunted and Special Summons Dark Simorgh, the effect of Mimicat cannot be applied.

Q: If I have no available Monster Zones, can I activate Mimicat? Also, if I have no other available Spell & Trap Zones, can I activate Mimicat?
A: Mimicat can be activated by targeting 1 Monster, Spell, or Trap Card in your opponent’s Graveyard. In this scenario, if you have no available Monster Zones when you activate Mimicat, you must select a Spell/Trap Card as a target. (Since a monster cannot be Special Summoned, a monster cannot be targeted.) Similarly, if you have no available Spell & Trap Zones when you activate Mimicat, you must select either a monster or a Field Spell Card as a target. (A Field Spell Card can be Set even if there is already a card in your Field Zone, by sending that card to the Graveyard.)

Q: If I activate Toon Mask, but Mystical Space Typhoon is chained and Toon World is destroyed, is the effect of Toon Mask able to apply?
A: When Toon Mask resolves, even if Toon World is no longer on your side of the field, the effect of Toon Mask that Special Summons a Toon monster from your hand or Deck ignoring its Summoning conditions still applies normally. Note that even in this case, you can Special Summon a monster such as Manga Ryu-Ran which can only be Special Summoned if Toon World is on the field.

Q: Toon Mask is activated by targeting a Level 8 Ancient Gear Golem. If my opponent chains Star Changer, and reduces the Level of Ancient Gear Golem by 1, how will Toon Mask resolve?
A: When Toon Mask resolves, if the Level or Rank of the targeted monster has changed, you must Special Summon a Toon monster whose Level is less than or equal to the changed Level or Rank. Therefore, in this situation, you must Special Summon a Level 7 or lower Toon monster from your hand or Deck.

Q: The effect of Toon Mask is applied, Special Summoning a Toon monster from the hand or Deck. In this case, what happens to the targeted monster? (Is it destroyed or sent to the Graveyard?)
A: When Toon Mask resolves, the targeted monster is not destroyed or sent to the Graveyard. It will remain on your opponent’s side of the field.

Q: If Toon Mask is activated, but Book of Moon or Compulsory Evacuation Device are chained so that the targeted monster is no longer face-up on the field, how does Toon Mask resolve?
A: In this case, the effect of Toon Mask cannot be applied. (No monster is Special Summoned.)

Q: Toon Summoned Skull is face-up on my side of the field. In this situation, when my opponent Special Summons a monster, I activate Toon Briefcase. If my opponent chains Raigeki Break and destroys Toon Summoned Skull, how does the effect of Toon Briefcase apply?
A: When Toon Briefcase resolves, even if you do not have a Toon monster on your side of the field, the Summoned monster is shuffled into the Deck normally.

Q: When my opponent Pendulum Summons 2 or more monsters at the same time, can I activate Toon Briefcase?
A: Yes, you can. In this case, all monsters that were Pendulum Summoned at the same time are shuffled into the Deck.

Q: When my opponent Special Summons Tokens, such as by the effect of Scapegoat, can I activate Toon Briefcase?
A: Yes, you can. In this case, the Tokens are removed from the field instead of being shuffled into the Deck.

Q: When my opponent Summons Dark Magician of Chaos, can I activate Toon Briefcase?
A: Yes, you can. In this case, Dark Magician of Chaos is banished by its own effect instead of being shuffled into the Deck.

Q: If my opponent activates Abyss Stungray and Special Summons it as a monster, can I activate Toon Briefcase?
A: Yes, you can. In this case, Abyss Stungray is shuffled into the Deck normally.

Q: If my opponent activates Call of the Haunted as Chain Link 2 and Special Summons a monster, can I activate Toon Briefcase?
A: Toon Briefcase can only be activated when your opponent Summons a monster. In this situation, if Call of the Haunted was activated as Chain Link 2 or higher, after the monster is Special Summoned, rest of the chain must still resolve, so Toon Briefcase cannot be activated.

Q: Shaddoll Hedgehog is Special Summoned by the effect of Sibylla Coingnoma. During this turn, is it possible to target Shaddoll Hedgehog with the effect of Grand Sibylla Tarotray that changes a face-down Defense Position monster to face-up Attack Position?
A: After the effect of Sibylla Coingnoma is applied, you cannot activate monster effects other than “Sibylla” monsters, but the monster Special Summoned by this effect can still change its battle position using card effects. In this scenario, a Shaddoll Hedgehog that was Special Summoned by the effect of Sibylla Coingnoma can be changed to face-up Attack Position by the effect of Grand Sibylla Tarotray. (In that case, the effect of Shaddoll Hedgehog cannot be activated when it is flipped face-up.)

Q: If I activate Desert Sunlight, and Sibylla Coingnoma and Crystal Seer are both flipped face-up at the same time, how will each effect apply?
A: In this situation, if both Sibylla Coingnoma and Crystal Seer are flipped face-up at the same time, both of their effects can be activated. Since the effect of Sibylla Coingnoma is activated, the part of it that prevents you from activating other monster effects until the end of the turn also applies. If the effect of Sibylla Coingnoma is not applied, then you can activate the effects of monsters other than “Sibylla” monsters during the rest of this turn.

Q: After the effect of Sibylla Coingnoma is applied, if Compulsory Evacuation Device is activated so that Sibylla Coingnoma is no longer on the field, will the effect that prevents me from activating any monster effects other than “Sibylla” monsters still apply?
A: After the effect of Sibylla Coingnoma has been applied, then Sibylla Coingnoma leaves the field, the effect that prevents you from activating any monster effects other than “Sibylla” monsters still applies. Note that even if Compulsory Evacuation Device is chained to the effect of Sibylla Coingnoma, and Sibylla Coingnoma is not face-up on the field when its effect resolves, the effects are still applied normally.

Q: During a turn in which I have already activated the effects of monsters that are not “Sibylla” monsters, can I activate the effect of Sibylla Coingnoma?
A: Even if you have already activated the effects of monsters that are not “Sibylla” monsters, you can activate the effect of Sibylla Coingnoma. After the effect of Sibylla Coingnoma has been applied, until the end of this turn, you cannot activate the effects of monsters other than “Sibylla” monsters.

Q: After the effect of Sibylla Coingnoma is applied, can I also not activate the effects of non-“Sibylla” monsters even if they are not Flip monster effects?
A: After the effect of Sibylla Coingnoma is applied, you cannot activate any monster effects for the rest of this turn, except those of “Sibylla” monsters. Even though the effect of Sibylla Coingnoma Special Summons a Flip monster, you also cannot activate the effects of non-Flip monsters other than “Sibylla” monsters. This includes monster effects that activate in the hand or Graveyard as well.

Q: If the effect of Sibylla Coingnoma is activated, but Vanity’s Emptiness is chained to it, how does the effect of Sibylla Coingnoma resolve?
A: In this situation, because the effect of Vanity’s Emptiness is applying, you cannot Special Summon a monster with the effect of Sibylla Coingnoma. Even so, because the effect activated successfully, the effect that prevents you from activating any monster effects other than “Sibylla” monsters still applies.

Q: If the effect of Sibylla Coingnoma is activated, but the activation or effect is negated by either Divine Wrath or Skill Drain, what happens?
A: In this situation, if Divine Wrath or Skill Drain are chained to the effect of Sibylla Coingnoma, so that the activation or effect is negated, the effect will not be applied, and you will be able to activate the effects of monsters other than “Sibylla” monsters.

Q: After the effect of Sibylla Coingnoma is applied, if Skill Drain is activated so that the effects of Sibylla Coingnoma are negated, will the effect that prevents me from activating any monster effects other than “Sibylla” monsters still apply?
A: After the effect of Sibylla Coingnoma has been applied, if its effects are negated by Skill Drain, the effect that prevents you from activating any monster effects other than “Sibylla” monsters still applies.

Q: After the effect of Sibylla Petalelf is applied, can the monsters that were changed to Defense Position by this effect have their battle positions changed by Zero Gravity?
A: After the effect of Sibylla Petalelf is applied, the affected monsters cannot have their battle positions changed manually during the Main Phase. However, their battle positions can still be changed by effects such as Zero Gravity.

Q: Can I activate the effect of Sibylla Petalelf if there is a monster on my opponent’s side of the field that is unaffected by other card effects due to the effect of Number 81: Superdreadnought Rail Cannon Superior Dora?
A: Even if there is a monster on your opponent’s side of the field that is unaffected by other card effects, you can activate the effect of Sibylla Petalelf. In this situation, the monster affected by the effect of Number 81: Superdreadnought Rail Cannon Superior Dora will remain in face-up Attack Position, but any other face-up Attack Position monsters are changed to Defense Position, and their battle positions cannot be changed.

Q: Can I activate the effect of Sibylla Petalelf if there are no face-up Attack Position monsters on my opponent’s side of the field?
A: No, you cannot.

Q: Book of Moon is activated, changing a monster that cannot change its battle position due to the effect of Sibylla Petalelf to face-down Defense Position. In this case, does the monster have to remain face-down, or can its battle position be changed?
A: After a monster is changed to Defense Position by the effect of Sibylla Petalelf, and then changed to face-down Defense Position by Book of Moon, the effect that prevents its battle position from being changed will no longer apply, so that monster can change its battle position including by Flip Summon.

Q: Can the activation of the effect of Sibylla Ouijamorrigan be negated by Stardust Dragon?
A: The effect of Stardust Dragon cannot be chained to that of Sibylla Ouijamorrigan. Also, since the application of the effect during the End Phase does not create a chain, the effect of Stardust Dragon cannot be activated at that time.

Q: Can Barrel Behind the Door be chained to the effect of Sibylla Ouijamorrigan?
A: Barrel Behind the Door cannot be chained to the effect of Sibylla Ouijamorrigan. Also, since the application of the effect during the End Phase does not create a chain, Barrel Behind the Door cannot be activated at that time.

Q: If the effect of Sibylla Ouijamorrigan is activated, and then afterward Skill Drain is activated so that the effects of Sibylla Ouijamorrigan are negated, what happens during the End Phase?
A: In this situation, if the effect of Sibylla Ouijamorrigan, which activates when it is flipped face-up, is not negated when it is activated, then even if Skill Drain is later activated, the effect of Sibylla Ouijamorrigan will not be negated. During the End Phase, all Defense Position monsters on the opponent’s side of the field will be destroyed and 500 damage will be inflicted to your opponent for each of them.

Q: If the effect of Sibylla Ouijamorrigan is activated, and Sibylla Ouijamorrigan itself then leaves the field, such as by being destroyed by battle or card effects, will its effect still be applied?
A: When the effect of Sibylla Ouijamorrigan activates if it is flipped face-up, as long as the effect is not negated, even if Sibylla Ouijamorrigan itself is not face-up on the field during the End Phase, all Defense Position monsters on the opponent’s side of the field will be destroyed and 500 damage will be inflicted to your opponent for each of them.

Q: If the effect of Sibylla Ouijamorrigan is applied, does it only destroy Defense Position monsters on my opponent’s side of the field at the time the effect was activated? Or will it destroy any Defense Position monsters present on my opponent’s side of the field during the End Phase?
A: When the effect of Sibylla Ouijamorrigan is applied during the End Phase, it destroys all Defense Position monsters present on the opponent’s side of the field. Therefore, any opponent’s monsters that were in Defense Position when the effect of Sibylla Ouijamorrigan activated, but were changed to Attack Position before the End Phase, will not be destroyed.

Q: When the effect of Sibylla Ouijamorrigan is applied, if any Tokens, Pendulum Monsters, or an Embodiment of Apophis treated as a monster are destroyed by this effect, will damage be inflicted for each of them?
A: When the effect of Sibylla Ouijamorrigan is applied during the End Phase, it will inflict damage to your opponent for each monster it destroys. Even if some of the destroyed monsters are Tokens, Pendulum Monsters, or Embodiment of Apophis treated as a monster, damage is inflicted for each of them normally.

Q: If the effect of Sibylla Ouijamorrigan is activated, but there is a Defense Position monster on my opponent’s side of the field made unaffected by card effects by the effect of Number 81: Superdreadnought Rail Cannon Superior Dora, what happens during the End Phase?
A: In this scenario, the Defense Position monster unaffected by card effects due to the effect of Number 81: Superdreadnought Rail Cannon Superior Dora will not be destroyed, but any other Defense Position monsters on your opponent’s side of the field will be destroyed, and 500 damage is inflicted to your opponent for each destroyed monster.

Q: While the effect of Thunder King Rai-Oh is being applied, can the effect of Sibylla Arrowsylph by activated?
A: Even if the effect of Thunder King Rai-Oh is being applied, as long as you are able to add a Ritual Spell Card from your Graveyard to your hand with the effect of Sibylla Arrowsylph, its effect can be activated. (If you only have a Ritual Spell Card in your Deck, you cannot activate the effect of Sibylla Arrowsylph.) Note that if the effect of Sibylla Arrowsylph is activated, but Call of the Haunted is chained and Thunder King Rai-Oh is Special Summoned, you can add a Ritual Spell Card from your Graveyard to your hand with the effect of Sibylla Arrowsylph as usual, but if you only have one in your Deck the effect will not be applied.

Q: While the effect of Mistake is being applied, can the effect of Sibylla Crystalundine by activated?
A: Even if the effect of Mistake is being applied, as long as you are able to add a Ritual Monster from your Graveyard to your hand with the effect of Sibylla Crystalundine, its effect can be activated. (If you only have a Ritual Monster in your Deck, you cannot activate the effect of Sibylla Crystalundine.) Note that if the effect of Sibylla Crystalundine is activated, but Mistake is chained, you can add a Ritual Monster from your Graveyard to your hand with the effect of Sibylla Crystalundine as usual, but if you only have one in your Deck the effect will not be applied.

Q: If I have 2 copies of Grand Sibylla Tarotray on my side of the field, can I activate each of their effects that Special Summon a Flip monster from my hand or Graveyard during my End Phase?
A: If you have 2 copies of Grand Sibylla Tarotray on your side of the field, you can activate each of their effects during your End Phase.

Q: The effect of Grand Sibylla Tarotray that Special Summons a Flip monster from my hand or Graveyard is activated during the End Phase. During the same End Phase, if Grand Sibylla Tarotray is changed to face-down Defense Position by Book of Moon, and is then flipped face-up again by Desert Sunlight, can its effect to Special Summon a Flip monster be activated again that End Phase?
A: Yes, it can.

Q: Can the effect of Grand Sibylla Tarotray that Special Summons a Flip monster from my hand or Graveyard be activated if my opponent has Dark Simorgh on their side of the field? Also, if the effect of Grand Sibylla Tarotray that Special Summons a Flip monster from my hand or Graveyard is activated, but my opponent chains Call of the Haunted and Special Summons Dark Simorgh, how does the effect of Grand Sibylla Tarotray resolve?
A: While your opponent has Dark Simorgh on their side of the field, the effect of Grand Sibylla Tarotray that Special Summons a Flip monster from your hand or Graveyard cannot be activated. Also, if this effect of Grand Sibylla Tarotray is activated, but your opponent chains Call of the Haunted and Special Summons Dark Simorgh, the effect of Grand Sibylla Tarotray will not be applied. (You do not select a monster to Special Summon, nor do you have to send a Flip monster from your hand to the Graveyard.)
Stardog
Stardog
Number 17: The Star

Magician Credits : 7126

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety30
FameFame

Back to top Go down