Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

[OCG] Collectors Pack Rulings

Go down

[OCG] Collectors Pack Rulings Empty [OCG] Collectors Pack Rulings

Post by Stardog Wed May 25, 2016 2:55 pm

Have you been wondering who would win if the mighty Zushin battled the ubiquitous Utopia the Lightning? Have you ever had to ask if Number 24 can Special Summon itself when returned to the Extra Deck? Are you sick of copy/pasting Cardian names? Then this is the ruling post for you.

Collectors Pack Rulings

Q: If Zushin the Sleeping Giant would be Special Summoned by its own procedure, can that Special Summon be negated by Solemn Judgment?
A: The effect of Zushin the Sleeping Giant that makes it unaffected by other cards’ effects is a Continuous Effect that applies while it is face-up in the Monster Zone, and does not apply while Zushin the Sleeping Giant is being Special Summoned by its own procedure. Therefore, the Special Summon of Zushin the Sleeping Giant can be negated by Solemn Judgment normally.

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Q: Key Mace is face-up on my field, and there are 2 copies of Zushin the Sleeping Giant in my hand. In this situation, can I activate the effects of each Zushin the Sleeping Giant that place a Zushin Counter on a Level 1 Normal Monster on my field?
A: In this scenario, as long as you have 2 copies of Zushin the Sleeping Giant in your hand, you can activate the effect of each copy during the same turn. (In this scenario, each copy will place 1 Zushin Counter on Key Mace.)

Q: Key Mace is face-up on my field, and there are 2 copies of Zushin the Sleeping Giant in my hand. In this situation, if I activated the effects of each Zushin the Sleeping Giant in my hand during each of my turns, so that Key Mace has 10 Zushin Counters, can I Special Summon a Zushin the Sleeping Giant by its own procedure even if the Zushin Counters on Key Mace were not placed solely by its own effect?
A: Zushin the Sleeping Giant is Special Summoned by Tributing a monster with 10 Zushin Counters on it. In this scenario, if a total of 10 Zushin Counters were placed on Key Mace by the effects of the 2 copies of Zushin the Sleeping Giant, Key Mace is a monster with 10 Zushin Counters on it, so it can be Tributed to Special Summon a Zushin the Sleeping Giant.

Q: If the effect of my opponent’s Mind on Air is applying, can I activate the effect of Zushin the Sleeping Giant that places a Zushin Counter on a Level 1 Normal Monster on my field?
A: Due to the effect of your opponent’s Mind on Air, you must play with your hand revealed, which means you cannot activate the effect of Zushin the Sleeping Giant in your hand by revealing it.

Q: Can I activate the effect of Zushin the Sleeping Giant that places a Zushin Counter on a Level 1 Normal Monster on my field by targeting a Black Sheep Token Special Summoned by the effect of Scapeghost?
A: A Black Sheep Token that was Special Summoned by the effect of Scapeghost is treated as a Level 1 Normal Monster, so it can be targeted with the effect of Zushin the Sleeping Giant. (If the Black Sheep Token has 10 Zushin Counters on it, it can be Tributed to Special Summon Zushin the Sleeping Giant.)

Q: If I activate the effect of Zushin the Sleeping Giant that places a Zushin Counter on a Level 1 Normal Monster on my field, but my opponent chains Mind Crush and declares Zushin the Sleeping Giant, how does its effect resolve?
A: In this scenario, even if the revealed Zushin the Sleeping Giant has been sent to the Graveyard by the effect of Mind Crush when its effect resolves, you still place a Zushin Counter on the targeted Level 1 Normal Monster.

Q: I activate the effect of Zushin the Sleeping Giant in my hand and place a Zushin Counter on a Level 1 Normal Monster on my field. Then, if my opponent activates Hand Destruction and the Zushin the Sleeping Giant in my hand is sent to the Graveyard, what happens to the Zushin Counter?
A: Even if the Zushin the Sleeping Giant that was revealed to activate its effect is sent from your hand to the Graveyard, the Zushin Counters placed on your monsters are not removed.

Q: I have a monster on my field that has a Zushin Counter on it. If my opponent activates Star Changer so that the monster’s Level becomes 2, what happens to the Zushin Counters?
A: Even if your opponent activated Star Changer and made the Normal Monster’s Level become 2, the Zushin Counters on it are not removed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Q: If my Zushin the Sleeping Giant battles an opponent’s Number S39: Utopia the Lightning, what happens?
A: In this scenario, the effect of your opponent’s Number S39: Utopia the Lightning that prevents you from activating cards and effects is applied, but the effect of Zushin the Sleeping Giant makes it unaffected by this effect. During damage calculation, the effect of Zushin the Sleeping Giant that makes its ATK and DEF become equal to the opponent’s monster’s ATK + 1000 will activate as Chain Link 1. Even if the effect of Number S39: Utopia the Lightning that makes its own ATK become 5000 is chained, the result will be that damage calculation is performed while Zushin the Sleeping Giant has 1000 more ATK than Number S39: Utopia the Lightning.

Q: When I successfully Normal Summon (or Special Summon) Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon, my opponent activates Bottomless Trap Hole, and Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon is destroyed. In this case, if I have an Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon in my Pendulum Zone, can I activate its effect?
A: In this scenario, if Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon is destroyed by the effect of Bottomless Trap Hole, it is banished instead of being placed face-up in the Extra Deck. In this case, as long as you still have a face-up “Odd-Eyes” Pendulum Monster in your Extra Deck other than Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon, you can activate the Pendulum Effect of your Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon.

Q: A face-down Defense Position Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon on my field is destroyed by my opponent’s Shield Crush, and is placed face-up in the Extra Deck. In this case, if I have an Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon in my Pendulum Zone, can I activate its effect?
A: In this scenario, if Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon is destroyed by Shield Crush, it is placed face-up in the Extra Deck, but because it was in face-down Defense Position, it is not treated as an “Odd-Eyes” monster on your field being destroyed by battle or card effect. Therefore, you cannot activate the Pendulum Effect of Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon.

Q: Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon and Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon are each in my Pendulum Zone, and Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon is face-up in my Extra Deck. In this situation, if Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon is destroyed by Mystical Space Typhoon, can I activate the Pendulum Effect of Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon?
A: The Pendulum Effect of Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon can be activated when a face-up “Odd-Eyes” monster in your Monster Zone is destroyed by battle or card effect. In this scenario, an “Odd-Eyes” Pendulum Monster in your Pendulum Zone is treated as a Spell Card when it is destroyed, so you cannot activate the Pendulum Effect of Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon.

Q: When resolving the Pendulum Effect of Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon, can I choose Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon itself as the card to destroy?
A: You can choose Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon as the card in your Pendulum Zone to destroy with its own effect. Even in that case, the part of the effect that places a face-up “Odd-Eyes” Pendulum Monster from your Extra Deck in your Pendulum Zone is applied normally.

Q: I activate the Pendulum Effect of an Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon in my Pendulum Zone. If Mystical Space Typhoon is chained, and that Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon is destroyed, how does its effect resolve?
A: When resolving the Pendulum Effect of Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon, if that Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon has been destroyed by another card effect, its effect is not applied.

Q: Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon is face-up in my Pendulum Zone, while Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon is face-up in my Monster Zone. In this situation, I activate the monster effect of Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon and it targets itself. If Cosmic Cyclone is chained to this effect, and the Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon in my Pendulum Zone is banished so that there are no longer any “Odd-Eyes” cards in my Pendulum Zone, how does the effect of Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon resolve?
A: Even in this scenario, the effect of Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon will be applied normally.

Q: I activate the monster effect of Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon, targeting an Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon on my field. If Book of Moon is chained, and the targeted Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon is changed to face-down Defense Position, how does the effect of Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon resolve?
A: Even in this scenario, the effect of Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon will be applied normally to Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon, and it will not be destroyed by battle or card effects once this turn.

Q: The monster effect of Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon has been applied to Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon this turn. If Book of Moon is activated during the same turn, and Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon is changed to face-down Defense Position, will the effect still be applied?
A: In this scenario, if Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon is changed to face-down Defense Position, the effect of Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon will no longer apply to it.

Q: When I Normal Summon a Performapal Uni during my Main Phase, Torrential Tribute is activated and Performapal Uni is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard. This turn, can I still activate the first effect of Performapal Uni?
A: The first effect of Performapal Uni is an Ignition Effect that activates on the field, and can be activated during the turn Performapal Uni was Normal or Special Summoned. If it was already destroyed by the effect of Torrential Tribute, you cannot activate its effect.

Q: Due to the Pendulum Effect of Performapal Bit Bite Turtle, a Performapal Helpprincess in my hand has its Level reduced by 1. This turn, if I activate the first effect of Performapal Uni, can I Special Summon Performapal Helpprincess?
A: In this scenario, since the Level of Performapal Helpprincess has become 3 by the Pendulum Effect of Performapal Bit Bite Turtle, it can be Special Summoned by the effect of Performapal Uni.

Q: During my opponent’s Main Phase, can I activate and apply the effects of 2 copies of Performapal Uni in my Graveyard?
A: After the second effect of Performapal Uni is applied, it will reduce battle damage you take to 0 the first time it would be inflicted to you this turn. In this scenario, if the effects of 2 copies of Performapal Uni were activated, their effects will both reduce battle damage to 0 the first time it would be inflicted to you this turn. (Thus, the second time you would take battle damage this turn, you will take the battle damage normally.)

Q: Can I activate the second effect of Performapal Uni during my opponent’s Main Phase 2 or End Phase?
A: No, you cannot.

Q: If Performapal Corn was Normal or Special Summoned this turn, but is in face-up Defense Position, can its first effect be activated?
A: The effect of Performapal Corn changes itself and the other targeted monster from Attack Position to Defense Position, so if Performapal Corn is already in face-up Defense Position, its effect cannot be activated.

Q: The first effect of Performapal Corn is activated, targeting Performapal Uni. If Compulsory Evacuation Device is chained to this effect, and either Performapal Uni or Performapal Corn leave the field, how does the effect of Performapal Corn resolve?
A: In this scenario, when resolving the effect of Performapal Corn, if either Performapal Corn itself or the targeted Performapal Uni have been returned to the hand and are no longer on the field, the effect is not applied. (The remaining face-up monster is not changed to Defense Position, and you cannot add an “Odd-Eyes” monster from your Deck to your hand.)

Q: The first effect of Performapal Corn is activated, targeting Performapal Uni. If Book of Moon is chained to this effect, and either Performapal Uni or Performapal Corn are changed to face-down Defense Positon, how does the effect of Performapal Corn resolve?
A: In this scenario, when resolving the effect of Performapal Corn, if either Performapal Corn itself or the targeted Performapal Uni have been changed to face-down Defense Position, the effect is not applied. (The remaining face-up monster is not changed to Defense Position, and you cannot add an “Odd-Eyes” monster from your Deck to your hand.)

Q: The first effect of Performapal Corn is activated, targeting Performapal Uni. If Enemy Controller is chained to this effect, and either Performapal Uni or Performapal Corn switch control, how does the effect of Performapal Corn resolve?
A: In this scenario, when resolving the effect of Performapal Corn, if either Performapal Corn itself or the targeted Performapal Uni are under your opponent’s control, the effect is not applied. (Neither monster is changed to Defense Position, and you cannot add an “Odd-Eyes” monster from your Deck to your hand.)

Q: The first effect of Performapal Corn is activated, targeting Performapal Hip Hippo. If Rush Recklessly is chained to this effect, and the ATK of Performapal Hip Hippo is increased above 1000, how does the effect of Performapal Corn resolve?
A: When resolving the effect of Performapal Corn, even if the ATK of the targeted monster is higher than 1000, the effect is applied normally. (In this scenario, both Performapal Corn and Performapal Hip Hippo are changed to Defense Position, and you add 1 “Odd-Eyes” monster from your Deck to your hand.)

Q: During a turn in which I have already activated the effect of a monster that is not a “Raidraptor” monster, can I activate the first effect of Raidraptor – Napalm Dragonius?
A: If you activate the first effect of Raidraptor – Napalm Dragonius, you cannot activate monster effects for the rest of this turn, except “Raidraptor” monster effects. But even if you activated a monster effect beforehand, you can still activate and resolve the effect of Raidraptor – Napalm Dragonius normally.

Q: If Raidraptor – Napalm Dragonius battles a monster with the same ATK, and both monsters are destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, can the second effect of Raidraptor – Napalm Dragonius be activated?
A: Even if Raidraptor – Napalm Dragonius battles a monster with the same ATK, and both monsters are destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, the effect of Raidraptor – Napalm Dragonius can be activated.

Q: Can the second effect of Raidraptor – Napalm Dragonius Special Summon another copy of Raidraptor – Napalm Dragonius?
A: When Raidraptor – Napalm Dragonius is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon another copy of Raidraptor – Napalm Dragonius with the first copy’s effect. In addition, the effect of the Special Summoned copy that inflicts damage will be negated, but the effect of that copy that activates when it is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard will not be negated, and can be applied normally.

Q: While my opponent has 5000 Life Points and I have 2000 Life Points, I Xyz Summon a Raidraptor – Blade Burner Falcon and activate its first effect. If my opponent chains Cosmic Cyclone, so that their Life Points are no longer 3000 more than mine, how does the effect of Raidraptor – Blade Burner Falcon resolve?
A: When resolving the effect of Raidraptor – Blade Burner Falcon, even if the difference between both players’ Life Points is less than 3000, Raidraptor – Blade Burner Falcon will still gain 3000 ATK normally.

Q: My opponent has 6000 Life Points and I have 3000 Life Points. In this situation, I activate Rank-Up-Magic Raid Force by targeting Raidraptor – Fiend Eagle, and Special Summon Raidraptor – Blade Burner Falcon. In this case, can I activate the first effect of the Special Summoned Raidraptor – Blade Burner Falcon?
A: The Special Summon from the Extra Deck performed by the effect of Rank-Up-Magic Raid Force is treated as an Xyz Summon. Even in this scenario, since Raidraptor – Blade Burner Falcon was Xyz Summoned while your Life Points are 3000 less than your opponent’s, you can activate its first effect.

Q: There are 3 Black Sheep Tokens on my opponent’s field that were Special Summoned by the effect of Scapeghost. In this situation, if my Raidraptor – Blade Burner Falcon destroys one of the three Black Sheep Tokens by battle, can the second effect of Raidraptor – Blade Burner Falcon be activated?
A: Even in this scenario, the second effect of Raidraptor – Blade Burner Falcon can be activated. In this case, since the attacked Black Sheep Token was destroyed by battle and removed from the field, there will be 2 Black Sheep Tokens left on your opponent’s field. If you activate the effect of Raidraptor – Blade Burner Falcon, you must detach either 1 or 2 Xyz Materials. (When the effect resolves, a number of Black Sheep Tokens on your opponent’s field equal to the number of Xyz Materials detached will be destroyed.)

Q: A face-up Defense Position Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon is the only monster on my opponent’s field. In this situation, if my Raidraptor – Blade Burner Falcon destroys that Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon by battle, can the second effect of Raidraptor – Blade Burner Falcon be activated?
A: The second effect of Raidraptor – Blade Burner Falcon activates at the end of the Damage Step when it destroys an opponent’s monster by battle. In this scenario, if Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon is destroyed by battle while it is the only monster on my opponent’s field, the effect of Raidraptor – Blade Burner Falcon cannot be activated.

Q: When Tribute Summoning The Tripper Mercury by Tributing 3 monsters, can I Tribute an opponent’s monster by applying the effect of Soul Exchange?
A: In this situation, you can include an opponent’s monster that was targeted by Soul Exchange in the 3 Tributes when Tribute Summoning The Tripper Mercury.

Q: Luster Dragon and Luster Dragon #2 are both face-up on my opponent’s field. In this situation, if I Tribute Summon The Tripper Mercury with its own effect of Tributing 3 monsters, and the effect that makes my opponent’s monsters lose ATK equal to their original ATK is applied, how much ATK does each monster lose?
A: The effect of The Tripper Mercury that reduces the ATK of your opponent’s monsters makes each of those monsters lose ATK equal to their own original ATK. Therefore, in this scenario, Luster Dragon loses 1900 ATK and has 0 ATK, and Luster Dragon #2 loses 2400 ATK and also has 0 ATK.

Q: By its own effect, The Tripper Mercury is Tribute Summoned by Tributing 3 monsters. Then, if Skill Drain is activated, and the effects of The Tripper Mercury are negated, what happens to the effect that makes my opponent’s monsters lose ATK equal to their original ATK?
A: If The Tripper Mercury is Tribute Summoned by Tributing 3 monsters, and then its effects are negated by Skill Drain, as long as Skill Drain remains on the field, the effect that reduces the ATK of your opponent’s monsters is negated. But, if the effect of Skill Drain stops applying, this effect will be applied again. (The same is true if The Tripper Mercury is Tribute Summoned with 3 Tributes while the effect of Skill Drain is already applying.)

Q: By its own effect, The Tripper Mercury is Tribute Summoned by Tributing 3 monsters. Then, if Book of Moon is activated, and The Tripper Mercury is changed to face-down Defense Position, what happens to the effect that makes my opponent’s monsters lose ATK equal to their original ATK?
A: If The Tripper Mercury is Tribute Summoned by Tributing 3 monsters, and is then changed to face-down Defense Position by the effect of Book of Moon, the effect that reduces the ATK of your opponent’s monsters stops applying. (Afterward, even if The Tripper Mercury is flipped face-up, this effect does not reapply.)

Q: I activate the effect of The Blazing Mars in my hand that Special Summons it, but my opponent chains Mind Crush and declares The Blazing Mars. If The Blazing Mars that activated its effect is discarded to the Graveyard, how does the effect resolve?
A: In this scenario, if the effect of The Blazing Mars was activated in your hand, but The Blazing Mars itself has been sent to the Graveyard when resolving its effect, it will not be Special Summoned.

Q: The Blazing Mars, Igknight Paladin, and a Laval Token Special Summoned by the effect of Searing Fire Wall are all face-up on my field. In this situation, can I activate the second effect of The Blazing Mars?
A: When activating the second effect of The Blazing Mars, you must send all other monsters on your field to the Graveyard as the cost. In this situation, since you cannot send a Laval Token or a Pendulum Monster like Igknight Paladin to the Graveyard, you cannot activate the effect of The Blazing Mars.

Q: I activate the first effect of The Grand Jupiter, targeting my opponent’s Night Dragolich. If Book of Moon is chained to this effect, and The Grand Jupiter is changed to face-down Defense Position, what happens to the targeted Night Dragolich?
A: When resolving the effect of The Grand Jupiter, if The Grand Jupiter itself is in face-down Defense Position, the targeted monster will be sent to the Graveyard instead of being equipped. (Thus, Night Dragolich is sent to the Graveyard in this scenario.)

Q: Can the first effect of The Grand Jupiter be activated by targeting a monster that cannot be Special Summoned?
A: The Grand Jupiter can be equipped with a monster by its own effect even if that monster cannot be Special Summoned. For example, if Cardcar D is equipped to The Grand Jupiter, the second effect of The Grand Jupiter will increase its own ATK by the original ATK of the equipped Cardcar D, which is 800. Furthermore, the equipped Cardcar D cannot be targeted when activating the last effect of The Grand Jupiter that Special Summons one of the monsters equipped to it.

Q: Can the first effect of The Grand Jupiter be activated by targeting a Monster Token?
A: The Grand Jupiter can be equipped with a Token by its own effect. For example, if a Photon Token that was Special Summoned by the effect of Photon Sanctuary is equipped to The Grand Jupiter, the second effect of The Grand Jupiter will increase its own ATK by the original ATK of the equipped Photon Token, which is 2000. Furthermore, the equipped Photon Token cannot be targeted when activating the last effect of The Grand Jupiter that Special Summons one of the monsters equipped to it.

Q: Can Tailor of the Fickle be activated by targeting a monster equipped to The Grand Jupiter by its own effect?
A: No, Tailor of the Fickle cannot target a monster equipped to The Grand Jupiter this way.

Q: The Grand Jupiter is equipped with a Mystery Shell Dragon by its own effect. Afterward, if the effect of Spell Canceller is applied, what happens to the ATK of The Grand Jupiter?
A: In this scenario, the second effect of The Grand Jupiter increases its ATK by the original ATK of the equipped Mystery Shell Dragon (2000), so it will have 4500 ATK. Even if the effect of Spell Canceller is applying, since the effect of The Grand Jupiter that increases its ATK is a monster effect, its ATK will remain 4500.

Q: While The Despair Uranus is face-up on my field, if I activate Swords of Revealing Light, will it be destroyed after being on the field for 3 of my opponent’s turns?
A: The text of Swords of Revealing Light that destroys it after being on the field for 3 of your opponent’s turns is not treated as a card effect. Even if the effect of The Despair Uranus is applying, Swords of Revealing Light will be destroyed after 3 turns.

Q: If there are no cards on my opponent’s field, can I activate the effect of The Suppression Pluto?
A: Even if your opponent has any cards in their hand, if there are no cards on your opponent’s field, then you cannot activate the effect of The Suppression Pluto.

Q: When resolving the effect of The Suppression Pluto, if the declared card is in my opponent’s hand, what happens to that card?
A: When resolving the effect of The Suppression Pluto, if the declared card is in your opponent’s hand, you can choose 1 of the 2 additional effects to apply, but the declared card will remain in your opponent’s hand. (It is not sent to the Graveyard, etc. by the effect of The Suppression Pluto.)

Q: I activate the effect of The Suppression Pluto, and after my opponent reveals their hand and has the declared card in their hand, I apply the effect that takes control of 1 monster on their field. How long do I get to keep control of that monster?
A: The effect of The Suppression Pluto allows you to take control of an opponent’s monster for as long as that monster remains on the field. (Even if The Suppression Pluto leaves the field, control of that monster does not return to your opponent.)

Q: I activate the effect of The Suppression Pluto, and after my opponent reveals their hand and has the declared card in their hand, I apply the effect that destroys 1 of my opponent’s Spell/Trap Cards. If I destroy a Pendulum Monster in my opponent’s Pendulum Zone, can I Set it on my field?
A: A Pendulum Monster in the Pendulum Zones is treated as a Spell Card, but once it leaves the Pendulum Zone, it is only treated as a Monster Card and not a Spell Card. Therefore, if you destroy a Pendulum Monster in your opponent’s Pendulum Zone with the effect of The Suppression Pluto, you cannot Set it on your field afterward.

Q: I activate the effect of The Suppression Pluto, and after my opponent reveals their hand and has the declared card in their hand, I apply the effect that destroys 1 of my opponent’s Spell/Trap Cards. If I destroy a Field Spell Card in my opponent’s Field Zone, can I Set it on my field?
A: When applying the effect of The Suppression Pluto, you can destroy a Field Spell Card in your opponent’s Field Zone. At that time, when you Set it on your side of the field, it will be Set in your own Field Zone. (If there is already a Field Spell Card in your Field Zone, it will be sent to the Graveyard, and then the Field Spell Card destroyed by the effect of The Suppression Pluto will be Set.)

Stardog
Stardog
Number 17: The Star

Magician Credits : 7126

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety30
FameFame

Back to top Go down