Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Dueling Fate Episode 11

3 posters

Go down

Dueling Fate Episode 11 Empty Dueling Fate Episode 11

Post by Legendary Kabingo Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:20 pm

Last time on Dueling Fate:

Stardust: I ADD RANK-UP-MAGIC HERALDRY FORCE TO MY HAND! *Spell returns to hand*. Now I activate, Rank-Up-Magic Heraldry Force again! *Spell activates*. I REBUILD THE OVERLAY NETWORK IS NUMBER 8! *Overlay Network is rebuilt*. APPEAR NOW! THE NEXT FORM OF THIS BEAST SHALL BE AWAKENED AND RETURN TO THIS REALM! ARISE NUMBER C8: KING GENOME, THE HERALDIC BEAST EMPEROR!

*Number 8's hair glows and changes to gold as it's eyes glow red and it's aura grows stronger. It's armor turns into that of a knight except it has black color transforming into C8*

Xavier: I ACTIVATE THE TRAP CARD BURNING ABYSS SAVE! *Trap activates*. With this card I have to pay 1000 life points, but your monster's attack is negated!

Xavier: IT'S MY TURN STARDUST! *Hand glows*. ARE YOU READY FOR MY MOST DEVASTATING DRAW YET? IT'S A POWER OF DARKNESS THAT CAN NEVER BE SEALED, SO WITNESS IT'S POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DESTRUCTION SHADOW DRAW! *Draws as his hand and card glows*. Witness Dante's true form! I TRIBUTE MY DANTE TO SUMMON ANOTHER MONSTER FROM MY EXTRA DECK! APPEAR DANTE'S TRUE FORM!

*Dante evolves*

Xavier: DANTE, TYRANT OF THE ABYSS!  Bye Bye Stardust! GO MY NEW AND IMPROVED DANTE! ATTACK WITH SHOCKING WHIP SLASH!

Stardust: (It's over..... I couldn't save him)

*Stardust accepting his fate, his extra deck starts to glow*

Stardust: (What is this?)

Xavier: What is happening!?

Stardust: This card...... IS CREATED BY MY DETERMINATION TO WIN! *Stardust's hand glows*.

*A light from above appears*

Stardust: APPEAR NUMBER INFINITY! *Number Infinity shows on Stardust's hand and in the sky*. THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE END!

Theme song:

Bum Bum Buuuuuuuuuum. Bum Bum Buuuuuuuuuum.

*Kabingo, Xavier and Stardust appear here holding up their card in one scene*

Not only are we one, but divided we're strong! Nothing will ever bring us down! You can try all you want! But nothing is enough! We will always be on top! 

*Shadowmaster and his Quasar appear in one scene*

Not only are we the best but we can also beeeeeee!

*Shiku and Murilo appear*

OUR DESTINY, AWAITS FOR US! WE WILL ALWAYS GO THROUGH! 

*Meniallight and his Red-Eyes get a scene as well as Sketch and C104*

WE WILL ALWAYS, BE WITH YOU! NOT ONLY BUT OUR SPIRITS SHALL SHIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Kabingo appears in front, Xavier and Stardust on the side, Shadowmaster in the back with all of their monsters. Kabingo with the serious face, Stardust smiling, Xavier smiling too, and Shadowmaster with the serious face too*

Story:

*Number Infinity appears*

Stardust: NOW APPEAR NUMBER INFINITY: INFINITY HERALDRY DRAGON! 

*This dragon has a gold skin and it's eyes glow white. It also unleashes a roar that the whole planet can hear. Even the far away Galaxies can hear it*

(0 atk, 0 def, Dragon, Light, Rank 12)

Xavier: A NEW NUMBER!?

Stardust: Yeah! When I'm targeted for a direct attack, this card can be special summoned! However I must half my life points twice!

*A lightning appears from above striking Stardust as his life points get halved twice*

Stardust: *Gets hit and falls to knees for a bit. Then gets back up*. But it's all worth it!

Xavier: Oh please! My Tyrant will finish you off anyway! *Dante's whip lights up again*. NOW GO DANTE, TYRANT OF THE BURNING ABYSS! ATTACK STARDUST AGAIN!

Stats:

Stardust:
25 lp
0 cards in hand
2 cards on field 

Xavier:
700 lp
1 card in hand
1 card on field

Stardust: I ACTIVATE MY INFINITY DRAGON'S SPECIAL ABILITY! *Infinity Dragon starts to glow*. ONCE PER TURN I CAN MAKE IT'S ATTACK POINTS INFINITELY STRONG!

*Infinity Dragon's power goes to Infinite attack points*

Stardust: NOW INFINITY DRAGON! END THIS DUEL! *Infinity Dragon is about to fire a blast at Xavier*. GO INFINITE LIGHTNING SLAM BLAST!!!!!!!!!!

*Infinity Dragon fires an all powerful attack from it's mouth targeting Dante and about to hit it*

Xavier: I ACTIVATE THE QUICK-PLAY SPELL BURNING ABYSS BATTLE STOPPER! *Spell activates*. WHEN MY BURNING ABYSS CARD DECLARES AN ATTACK, THAT ATTACK IS NEGATED! *Dante's whip disappears and so does Infinity Dragon's blast*. 

Stardust: So the battle got canceled!

Xavier: Furthermore I may draw one card from my deck! *Draws and looks at the card*. (What is this!?)

*Inside Xavier's mind*

??? : AHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Murilo then appears inside his head again*

Murilo: Surprised to see me!?

Xavier: You again! 

Murilo: You will play that card unless you want to lose!

Xavier: I don't need your help! I will duel by my own standards, not yours!

*Back inside the real world*

Xavier: I---WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO CONTROL MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*The ground started shaking*

Xavier: NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stardust: *Feeling the ground shake*. (His rage is becoming more and more unstable!)

*Xavier's rage becoming unstable he started to glow and transform into a Black Knight armor as his clothes had the symbol of rage and on his head was the symbol off "Souls of Shadows". His voice also grew deeper as his eyes grew red*

Xavier: That's more like.... I PLACE ONE CARD FACE DOWN AND END MY TURN! *Card is set face down*

Stardust: My dragon destroys every other card on the field at the end phase, also it destroys itself!

*Infinity Dragon explodes*

Stardust: *Whispering* Thank you..... NOW IT'S MY TURN! PREPARE YOURSELF XAVIER BECAUSE THIS IS THE LAST DRAW!

*Stardust's hand glows*

Xavier: What is going on!?

Stardust: I'M FEELING THE FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Draws*. Alright! I ACTIVATE THE SPELL CARD HERALDRY'S FINAL DRAW! *Spell activates*

Xavier: So what does this do!?

Stardust: Now we must each draw a card, and if it's a monster, they can special summon one monster from their graveyard. If it's a spell or trap card it's discarded and the owning player takes 1000 points of damage.

*Both of their life points show*

Xavier: Then this draw will decide the duel!

Both: DRAW! *They both draw as their cards glow*

Xavier: I drew a monster card! It's my Farfa! *Discards it*. ARISE DANTE, TRAVELER OF THE BURNING ABYSS! *Dante appears in attack mode*. Now let's see what you drew.

Stardust: I drew a spell card....

Xavier: How pathetic, now you'll be destroyed by your own card!

*Stardust's card starts to glow and discards his card*

Xavier: NOW DIE BY YOUR OWN SPELL!

Stardust: *Standing still*

*Stardust's spell is about to deal damage to Stardust until a force field protected him*

Xavier: WHAT!?

Stardust: Shocked that I'm still standing? Well allow me to explain, the card I discarded was Shield of Protection. When this card is discarded I take no damage for the rest of the turn. And if I would take damage this card allows me to summon up to five monsters from my graveyard as long as they are numbers!

*Stardust's grave opens up*

Xavier: NO!

Stardust: APPEAR NUMBER 18, NUMBER 8, NUMBER C18, NUMBER C8 AND NUMBER INFINITY!

*All of Stardust's numbers appear*

Stardust: Their effects are negated but each one shall have 5000 attack points!

*All of his numbers grow in strength*

Stardust: NOW END THIS! GO NUMBER INFINITY! STRIKE DOWN HIS DANTE AND FREE HIM FROM THE DARKNESS!

*Number Infinity fired his blast at Dante*

Xavier: (I can't lose to Stardust! I have to win!)

*Murilo once more appeared inside his head*

Murilo: You know there is only one way to win. Play that card!

Xavier: No! I won't play it!

Murilo: It's the only way you'll win, I wonder what would happen if you lost this duel.

Xavier: Grrr......

*Back in the human world Murilo was still telling Xavier to play that card and Number Infinity is still about to strike Dante*

Xavier: (There is only one way to win!) I ACTIVATE MY FACE DOWN CARD!

Stardust: OH NO!

Xavier: IT'S THE QUICK-PLAY SPELL LORD OF THE UNDERWORLD'S POWER!!!!!!!!!! *Spell activates*. THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE END!

*A dark cloud surrounds Xavier and Stardust as Murilo is set free. Xavier also loses his new form going back to his normal voice*

Murilo: AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Murilo's spirit evolves into it's full form above them both*

Murilo: Well done my puppet! Now I shall show you the true power of darkness!

Xavier: I am not your puppet! I AM IN CONTROL OF YOU!

Murilo: Keep believing that and it will backfire upon you!

Stardust: MURILO!!!!!!!

Murilo: Hello Stardust! Happy to see me again!?

Stardust: I want you to set my friend free! NOW!

Murilo: There is nothing for him to be free from!

Stardust: What!?

Murilo: He chose this path himself, Xavier let the evil take hold of him so he could go stronger!

Stardust: THAT IS A LIE!

Xavier: No. It's true.

Stardust: What? But why!

Xavier: To me all I wanted was for to be a king! I didn't want to be equal! 

Stardust: No, it can't be!

Murilo: It must be so sad seeing a friend go like that, MWHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Xavier: ENOUGH! BACK TO THE DUEL! THE EFFECT OF MY SPELL NOW ACTIVATES!

*Murilo's spirit goes inside the card as he laughs*

Xavier: WHEN I'M TARGETED FOR AN ATTACK, THIS CARD BANISHES ALL MONSTERS ON YOUR FIELD!

*A lightning storm strikes all of Stardust's monsters*

Stardust: OH NO!

Xavier: MY SPELL ISN'T DONE! I GAIN LIFE POINTS EQUAL TO THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF THEIR ATTACK POINTS!

*Spell glows*

Xavier: THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF ATTACK POINTS IS 25,000 POINTS!

*Spell strikes Xavier giving him more power*

Xavier: So that means I gain 25,000 life points!

Stardust: (His life points took a major boost!)

Xavier: Oh don't worry! You may draw one card thanks to my spell!

Stardust: *Draws*. I ACTIVATE THE SPELL CARD HERALDRY HALVING! *Spell activates*. Once per turn by halving my life points, I can negate one attack. And if I have fewer then 50 lp, this card allows me to have 50 lp.

*Stardust grows a little stronger*

Stardust: I end my turn!

Stats:

Stardust:
50 lp
0 cards in hand
1 card on field

Xavier:
25,700 lp
0 cards in hand
1 card on field

Xavier: This duel ends now!

What will happen now!? FIND OUT NEXT EPISODE!

Last edited by Legendary Kabingo on Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:06 am; edited 8 times in total
Legendary Kabingo
Legendary Kabingo
Sharpened Snake

Magician Credits : 265

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Dueling Fate Episode 11 Empty Re: Dueling Fate Episode 11

Post by LightRook Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:27 am

Oh, looks like Stardust made a new card that seems indestructible.
LightRook
LightRook

Magician Credits : 2463

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Dueling Fate Episode 11 Empty Re: Dueling Fate Episode 11

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:36 am

I need my glorious return here after Xavier got defeated by Stardust MWAHAHAHAH
Nosferatu Alucard