Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Dueling Fate Episode 4

4 posters

Go down

Dueling Fate Episode 4 Empty Dueling Fate Episode 4

Post by Legendary Kabingo Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:59 pm

*Meanwhile at the castle where Murilo was watching from above*

Murilo: DARN THOSE BRATS! *Bangs hand against chair*. THEY DEFEATED TWO OF MY BEST MINIONS AND UNLOCKED A NEW POWER TOO! I WILL MAKE SURE THEY ALL GO TO AN END. *Rage grows*.

*Shadowmaster walks in the room*

Shadowmaster: Master, you must calm down.

Murilo: CALM DOWN!? HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN EVERYBODY IS FAILING ME!

*Murilo roars and causes lightning to occur outside the castle*

Shadowmaster: Do you wish me to do something?

Murilo: No. *Starts to calm down*. However I think i know the perfect target to use. I will take care of this myself. You will stay here and guard this castle!

Shadowmaster: Yes sir!

*Murilo vanishes and conducts his plan*

Murilo: (I will make sure no one gets in my way! Not even those brats!)

*In other part of the world Xavier was there just walking along*

Xavier: Darn it! I can't believe I let that Murilo guy get the best of me! *yells*. I WILL GET REVENGE!

*As Xavier keeps walking he wonders where the others are and how they are*

Xavier: Man, this would be so much better if I weren't bored to death! This is so ridiculous! *As Xavier's rage keeps growing, Murilo appears silently behind Xavier*

Murilo: (Perfect, as his rage keeps growing my power will also grow)

Xavier: *Keeps walking*. I can't even do anything, If only I could have powers like him! *He's reminded of what happened*. If only....

Murilo: Only what?

*Murilo appears right behind Xavier as he turns around*

Xavier: IT'S YOU!

Murilo: Indeed it is. Now if we can do this in two ways. You can offer yourself now so I may continue my quest, or I will make you suffer before you go to oblivion!

Xavier: You have both of those misunderstood! NOT ONLY AM I GOING TO WIN, WILL MAKE YOU PAY FOR EVERYTHING!

Murilo: HAHAHA! LIKE YOU COULD BEAT ME!

Xavier: WATCH ME! DUEL DISK APPEAR NOW!

*Duel disk appears on Xavier's left arm*

Murilo: You will wish you have never challenged me! *Duel disk appears on Murilo's left arm as a skull*.

Xavier: DUEL GAZER APPEAR!

*A duel gazer appears on Xavier's left eye as Murilo's left eye glows red*

Stats:

Xavier:
4000 lp
5 cards in hand

Murilo:
4000 lp
5 cards in hand

Both: DUEL!

*Still in the duel room, Kabingo wondered what search he and Vila would have to complete*

Kabingo: Well? What are you talking about?

Vila: Just like in ancient times, a great evil is here.

Kabingo: (Murilo....)

Vila: And just like before, we need a power to defeat it. We must travel to Astral World and unlock the full potential of your new powers.

Kabingo: But how are we going to get to Astral World in the first place?

*Vila created a portal to Astral World using her powers*

Vila: Now let us go to Astral World. We must complete our mission.

Kabingo: If you say so.

*Vila and Kabingo walked inside the portal and continued their journey. Meanwhile Stardust was still trying to find a way back to the castle*

Stardust: Interesting how I gained this power, but will it be enough......*Stardust started to walk out of the temple when he heard a sound*.

? : No it will not.

*Stardust looked around*

Stardust: That voice is sounds familiar......

? : I've been waiting for you to defeat that spirit now I can show myself to you in person.

*A light appeared just where Stardust got his new cards and out emerged a spirit*

? : My name is Vetrix, I was once the owner of the card I know you hold in your deck. Number 8.

Stardust: WAIT SO YOUR VETRIX!? You're a little shorting then I thought.

Vetrix: I get that a lot. I'm here to help you achieve what you seek. To save the world, now I will give you what you need.

Stardust: How?

Vetrix: Hold out your hands.

Stardust: *Holds out hands*. Like this?

*Vetrix's power started to go into the hands of Stardust*

Stardust: *Power starts to grow*. WHOA WHAT'S GOING ON!?

Vetrix: My power will be transferred to yours, now don't let this go in vain.

*Vetrix then faded but his power remained in Stardust*

Stardust: Vetrix..... I won't let him down!

*Meanwhile Xavier's duel was about to begin*

Xavier: I'll start us off! MY MOVE! I'll start us off with the ritual spell Good & Evil in the Burning Abyss! *Spell card is played on field*. I CAN NOW RITUAL SUMMON A RITUAL MONSTER WITH 6 STARS! ALL I HAVE TO DO IS SEND FROM MY HAND CARDS THAT EQUAL THAT LEVEL OR ARE HIGHER! I SEND GRAFF AND SCARM TO SUMMON MALACODA, NETHERLORD OF THE BURNING ABYSS! *Netherlord appears*. NEXT I ACTIVATE GRAFF'S SPECIAL ABILITY, I SPECIAL SUMMON ONE BURNING ABYSS CARD! APPEAR NOW CIR, MALEBRANCHE OF THE BURNING ABYSS. *Cir appears*. NOT ONLY THAT BUT I'M ALSO GOING TO SUMMON LIBIC, MALEBRANCHE OF THE BURNING ABYSS! *Libic comes out*.

Murilo: Interesting, You have a field of monsters.

Xavier: I'm no where near done! I OVERLAY MY CIR AND MY LIBIC! *Overlay network is built*. I XYZ SUMMON DANTE, TRAVELER ON THE BURNING ABYSS! *Dante appears in defense mode*. Now I'll use Dante's special ability! By using one overlay unit I can send 1 to 3 cards from my deck to the grave! I CHOOSE TO SEND 3! *3 cards from Xavier's deck go to the grave*. I use Cir's special ability! When it's sent to the graveyard I can special summon one Burning Abyss monster from my grave! RETURN TO THE FIELD GRAFF! *Graff returns to the field*. Next I place one card face down and end my turn! *Card is placed face down*. Scarm's effect activates! I add one Level 3 or lower DARK monster to my hand. I ADD FARFA TO MY HAND!

Murilo: It's my turn FOOL! I DRAW! *Draws*. I ACTIVATE THE CONTINUOUS SPELL GRAVE SEAL! *Spell is activated*. With this card, you can't activate any cards in the graveyard!

Xavier: Darn!

Murilo: I made this spell specifically for you! Now I activate the spell Evil Times. *Spell is placed*. With the card I made I can discard one card, and for each one I discard I can special summon one dark xyz from my extra deck! PREPARE YOURSELF!

Xavier: (He has four cards in his hand..... not good.)

Murilo: I DISCARD FOUR CARDS AND SUMMON 4 XYZ MONSTERS FROM MY EXTRA DECK! *Discards 4 cards are discarded and 4 overlay networks are built*. I SUMMON SHADOW DEVIL! *Shadow Devil appears*

(0 atk, 0 def, Dark, rank 1, Spellcaster)

Murilo: NEXT UP, APPEAR EVIL MIND TWISTER! *Evil Mind Twister appears*

(1000 atk, 2000 def, Dark, rank 1, Spellcaster)

Murilo: AND FINALLY I SUMMON TWO EMPEROR OF TOTAL DESTRUCTION! *Two Emperor of Total Destruction appear*

(5000 atk, 0 def, Dark, Rank 12, Warrior)

Xavier: I haven't even seen these cards before!

Murilo: That's because with my own power I was able to create them! YOU SHOULD FEEL HONORED YOU'LL BE THE FIRST TO FACE MY QUADRUPLE THREAT! NOW FIRST UP IS MY SHADOW DEVIL'S SPECIAL ABILITY! ONCE PER TURN I CAN DISCARD EVERY SINGLE CARD IN YOUR HAND AND YOU CAN'T CHAIN ANY CARD EFFECTS TO STOP ME!

Xavier: Wrong! YOU NEED AN OVERLAY UNIT!

Murilo: Wrong!

Xavier: What!?

Murilo: THANKS TO MY SPELL MY XYZ MONSTERS DON'T NEED OVERLAY UNITS TO USE THEIR ABILITIES!

Xavier: NO!

Murilo: OH YES! NOW YOUR CARD IS SENT TO THE GRAVE!

*Xavier's card glows and gets sent to the grave*

Xavier: How is this happening!?

Murilo: Fortunately for you, when I use this eff I can't attack

Xavier: Your plan back fired!

Murilo: WRONG!

Xavier: WHAT!?

Murilo: I USE EVIL MIND TWISTER'S SPECIAL ABILITY! ONCE PER TURN, WHEN A MONSTER CARD IS SENT TO YOUR GRAVE FROM YOUR HAND OR FIELD, I CAN SPECIAL SUMMON THAT CARD!

Xavier: Oh no!

Murilo: RETURN TO MY FIELD FARFA! *Farfa comes out on the field*. NOW I USE IT'S SECOND EFF, WHEN A MONSTER FROM MY OPPONENT'S GRAVEYARD IS SUMMONED TO MY FIELD I CAN DESTROY IT SO YOU TAKE DAMAGE EQUAL TO IT'S ATTACK POINTS!!!!

Xavier: That means I'll take 1000 points of damage!

Murilo: RIGHT YOU ARE, GO DARK MATTER CANNON! *Evil Mind Twister fires his cannon after tributing Farfa*

Xavier: *Gets hit and takes 1000 damage. Flies back and screams*. I WON'T BE BROUGHT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!! *Flies back and lands on the ground*.

Murilo: Your misery still isn't over.

Xavier: *Gets up*. What do you mean?

Murilo: I USE MY EMPEROR OF DESTRUCTION'S ABILITY! WHEN A MONSTER ON MY FIELD IS DESTROYED YOU TAKE DAMAGE EQUAL TO IT'S ATTACK!

Xavier: That means another 1000 points of damage!

Murilo: BUT I HAVE TWO SO THIS TIME YOU'LL TAKE 2000 POINTS! *Both Emperor of Destruction's special abilities are about to trigger*. NOW MY MONSTERS, FIRE WITH EXTREME CLAW OF FIENDS!

*Both monsters prepare their claws and attack Xavier*

Xavier: *Gets hit with sharp claws*. AH! *Falls on knees grabbing heart*. Is that... The best you got!

Murilo: Looks like your fate is sealed, I activate the second eff of my two Emperor of Destruction! If the effect succeeded, all cards on my field have the same attack as this card. *Evil Mind Twister and Shadow Devil now have 5000 atk*. I end my turn boy!

Stats:

Xavier:
1000 lp
0 cards in hand
2 cards on field

Murilo:
4000 lp
0 cards in hand
4 cards on field

Xavier: Get ready! *All of the sudden Xavier feels so much pain he falls to the floor face flat*.

Murilo: Hehehe, now all your energy has been drained. THIS DUEL IS MINE! *Laughs in an evil way*.

*Xavier lying on the floor wondering to himself why is he feeling this way. Meanwhile Kabingo had a mission of his own. While Kabingo was flying inside the portal he soon reached his destination. Astral World.*

Kabingo: So this is Astral World.....

*Vila also appeared right behind him*

Vila: Indeed, this is your ancestor's home world.

Kabingo: It looks beautiful. But why are we here?

Vila: To complete out the mission.

Kabingo: How do you plan to complete the mission?

Vila: Simple.

*Vila points at something above some sort of tower*

Vila: Let us depart and head for that exact destination.

Kabingo: I guess.

*Vila starts to fly to the destination at light speed, and Astral World lets Kabingo fly just not a very fast speed. Once they reached their destination they landed*

Kabingo: *Lands*. So, I don't get why we are up here.

Vila: *Lands*. Follow me *Starts to float and fly lowly inside the tower*

*As Kabingo follows Vila, Stardust was still trying to find a way back*

Stardust: *Walks out of temple*. Hmmmm, I wonder.... What is a way I could get back.

*All of the sudden, a crest on Stardust's hand glows and Stardust starts to look at the light*

Stardust: What's going on!? *Stardust's crest starts to show Stardust the way back*. So this is the way back. *Stardust starts to float and then his crest created a dimension to the way back*. Well, time to travel back.

*As Stardust traveled inside the portal, he could only wish his friends were okay. Xavier was still in a tight spot in his duel*

Xavier: I----- must get up! *Gets up*.

Murilo: You'll be crushed soon enough no worries.

Xavier: I WILL NOT LOOOOOOSSSSSSEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! *The rage in Xavier grew stronger as he shouted out*.

Murilo: (Yes that's right, keep getting angry. You don't know this but as your anger grows I grow stronger!)

Xavier: IT'S MY TURN, I DRAW! *Draws*. I ACTIVATE THE SPELL SWORDS OF REVEALING LIGHT! *Swords appear on the field*. Now you can't attack for 3 more turns! Pity! I end my turn!

Murilo: Then it's my move! I DRAW! *Draws*. I'LL ACTIVATE THE SPELL USELESS TACTICS. THIS CARD MILLS 5 CARDS FROM YOUR DECK TO THE GRAVEYARD!

Xavier: WHAT!? *Xavier's deck starts to glow*

Murilo: THE GRAVE THEY GO!

*Xavier's top 5 cards get milled*

Murilo: I ACTIVATE AN EFF IN MY GRAVEYARD!

Xavier: What effect!?

Murilo: REMEMBER WHEN I DISCARDED CARDS TO SUMMON MY 4 DEADLY XYZS!? WELL ONE OF THEM HAPPENS TO BE THE SPELL DEADLY GAIN! *Spell card appears*. WHENEVER A CARD IS SENT FROM THE DECK TO THE GRAVEYARD, I CAN ACTIVATE THIS CARD FROM MY GRAVEYARD. FOR EACH CARD SENT I GAIN 500 LP! ALL I HAVE TO DO IS BANISH THIS CARD!

*Card is banished and Murilo grows stronger*

Murilo: 5 CARDS WERE SENT TO THE GRAVE, SO I GAIN 2500 HUNDRED LIFE POINTS!

*Murilo gains 2500 lp*

Murilo: That ends my turn fool.

Xavier: That's one turn! I DRAW! *Draws*. (Perfect) I ACTIVATE THE SPELL RAIGEKI! *Raigeki appears on the field*. WITH THIS CARD ALL MONSTERS ON YOUR FIELD ARE DESTROYED!

*All xyz monsters on Murilo's field are destroyed*

Xavier: YOU ARE WIDE OPEN! I SWITCH DANTE INTO ATTACK MODE AND USE IT'S SPECIAL ABILITY! YOU REMEMBER IT DON'T YOU!? I MILL 3 CARDS, SO NOW DANTE GAINS 1500 ATTACK POINTS! *Dante grows stronger*.

Murilo: Hehehe, I USE THE EFF OF MY SPELL IN THE GRAVE!

Xavier: (It must be another card he sent to the grave with that spell)

Murilo: WHEN A MONSTER'S ATTACK POINTS INCREASES, BY BANISHING THIS CARD ONE MONSTER ON YOUR FIELD IS DESTROYED WITH A DIFFERENT ATTACK POINT THEN THE MONSTER! YOUR GRAFF IS HISTORY!

*Graff gets destroyed*

Murilo: And I hope you didn't forget about my Grave Seal. Because Graff won't be able to use it's effect!

Xavier: I still have my two beasts! GET READY FOR A DOUBLE STRIKE! MALACODA, DANTE, STRIKE HIM DOWN WITH YOUR COMBINED STRENGTH!

*Both Dante and Malacoda strike Murilo directly dealing him a total of 5000 damage*

Murilo: *Gets hit by both attacks and flies* AAAAAHHH! *Lands on floor*.

Xavier: Looks like the mighty Murilo is down on the ground begging for mercy! Well I won't show any!

Murilo: Hehehe, AHAAHAHAH!!!! YOU ACTIVATED MY EMPEROR OF DESTRUCTION'S MOST DEVASTATING ABILITY!

Xavier: WAIT WHAT!?

Murilo: WHEN IT'S DESTROYED, AT THE END OF THE TURN IT WAS DESTROYED, I CAN OVERLAY ANY MONSTER THAT WAS DESTROYED THIS TURN AND XYZ SUMMON ANY MONSTER USING THEM AS MATERIALS!

Xavier: NO!

Murilo: YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS! I OVERLAY MY EVIL MIND TWISTER, SHADOW DEVIL, AND MY TWO EMPEROR OF DESTRUCTIONS! *All of these xyz monsters appear and they get overlayed*. APPEAR FROM THE DARKEST EVIL SHADOWS. LET YOUR EVIL CLOUD AWAKEN AND SLAUGHTER THIS POOR FOOL! APPEAR NOW SHADOW DEVIL SHIKU, MASTER OF THE EVIL BLADE! *Shiku appears*. THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE END AHAHAHAHHAH!

What will happen now that Murilo summoned this beast? STAY TUNED

Last edited by Legendary kabingo on Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:56 am; edited 4 times in total
Legendary Kabingo
Legendary Kabingo
Sharpened Snake

Magician Credits : 265

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Dueling Fate Episode 4 Empty Re: Dueling Fate Episode 4

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:06 am

WOW! I'm op as hell XD
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:29 am

i just realised both of us can make cards out of thin air here....... awesome (we would probably be banned from any tournament though XD but this is wolrd dominance, not tournaments)
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by LightRook Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:43 am

I am so behind on this dueling fate fanfic that I am going to read 1 a day to catch up lol.
LightRook
LightRook

Magician Credits : 2463

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendary Kabingo Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:19 pm

I'm so glad you all like it Very Happy
Legendary Kabingo