Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Dueling Fate Episode 6

+3
Kira Yoshikage
Flint
Rea
7 posters

Go down

Dueling Fate Episode 6 Empty Dueling Fate Episode 6

Post by Legendary Kabingo Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:41 pm

Last episode of Dueling Fate, as Xavier and Murilo dueled, Kabingo, Vila, and Stardust continued their duels with the fake clones of Murilo and their Shadow Creature. The duel between the two ended in a draw as Xavier used his rage to make a comeback. But then after the duel, Murilo's spirit went inside Xavier's body. What will happen now?

*As Xavier was traveling back to the castle within the shadows, he soon reaches his destination*

Xavier: Finally. *Looks up*. So this is what happened while I was gone. *Smirks*. Interesting....

*Xavier walks up the stairs and soon opens the door and then enters inside the castle with Shadowmaster still guarding the castle*

Shadowmaster: Master, you returned!

*All of the sudden Xavier appeared his true self*

Shadowmaster: YOU AREN'T MURILO!

Xavier: No but I am your NEW MASTER! *Eyes start to glow*

Shadowmaster: *Is hypnotized*. I obey Xavier now...

Xavier: Hehehe, AHAHAHAHAH!

*Xavier's power obtained by the evil Murilo has been corrupted. Murilo's spirit still tempting Xavier with greed and power*.

Xavier: I have a perfect plan for you Shadowmaster.

Shadowmaster: Yes, what would that be?

Xavier: It's simple really, I want you to gather all of the dark energy that surrounds this whole planet and then give it to me.

Shadowmaster: Yes master. *Shadowmaster disappears in the shadows*

Xavier: (How perfect, now it's time to continue my plan). *Xavier sits on his throne*

*Meanwhile Kabingo and Vila were still trying to complete the mission*

Vila: We're almost there.

Kabingo: Good, because my feet are hurting.

*Vila and Kabingo soon reached their destination. It was above was the top of the tower of Astral World*

Kabingo: I don't get it, there is nothing here.

Vila: Wrong. What we need is here.

Kabingo: I don't see anything, what are you talking about?

Vila: I discovered an underground cave within these grounds.

*Vila holds his hand up and it glows. Then a path to the ground suddenly opens*

Kabingo: Wow, that's pretty cool....

Vila: What we seek is done here, so shall we continue?

Kabingo: Let's go.

*Vila and Kabingo were walking down these stairs and soon they made it to the bottom and saw straight ahead some sort of crystal. They walked toward it and then stopped*

Vila: *Points to crystal*. That is what we seek.

Kabingo: A crystal?

*The crystal shined a bright light and Kabingo and Vila walked toward it*

??? : STOP RIGHT THERE!

*Kabingo and Vila turned around and saw nothing*

Vila: Who's there? Show yourself now!

*The voice soon came out of hiding, it appeared right in front of Kabingo and Vila*

??? : You may call me....

Triverr: Triverr.

Kabingo: TRIVERR!?

*Kabingo's deck started to glow and the card that was glowing was Triverr, one of his Satellarknight xyz monsters as he held it*

Triverr: Yes, I see that you have a Triverr in your deck.

Kabingo: Correct, he's one of my best cards and to see him in real life is just surprising to me at least.

Triverr: Well I am the master of the Satellarknights, and as the master I forbid you to go near that crystal!

Kabingo: Then make me!

Triverr: If you wish to go obtain the crystal so bad you must prove you are worthy first in a duel. However this will not be a normal duel!

Kabingo: I ACCEPT!

Vila: Wait Kabingo!

Kabingo: What?

Vila: Something is strange, I sense a weird energy surrounding him, I'm not so sure if we should duel him or not.

Kabingo: We're going to need the crystal to complete our goal, and I'm willing to take any risks!

Triverr: THEN LET US BEGIN!

Both: DUEL DISK APPEAR!

*Kabingo's duel disk appears and Triverr's shield turned into his duel disk*

Kabingo: My duel gazer is set and ready to go!

*A duel disk appears on Kabingo's left eye while Triverr's left eye glowed*

BOTH: DUEL!

Stats:

Kabingo:
4000 lp
5 cards in hand
0 cards on field

Triverr:
4000 lp
5 cards in hand
0 cards on field

Kabingo: I'll start us off! And I'll start this show by summoning out my Satellarknight Vega! *Vega appears*. NEXT BY USING VEGA'S EFFECT I CAN SPECIAL SUMMON-----

Triverr: Satellarknight Deneb.

*Kabingo stopped for a moment shocked*

Kabingo: (How did he know that?)

Triverr: You forget I'm master of Satellarknights. Now continue your move!

Kabingo: Fine! I SPECIAL SUMMON SATELLARKNIGHT DENEB! *Deneb appears on the field*. With Deneb's special ability, I may add Satellarknight Altair to my hand! *Adds Altair to hand*. I'll end my turn with 3 face down cards and end my turn! *Three cards are placed face down*

*Meanwhile back at the castle, Xavier was planning his schemes*

Xavier: I think I know a perfect plan to end this ridiculous battle between good and evil.*Smirks*.

*As Xavier was planning, Shadow walked through the door holding the most evil amount of dark energy*

Shadowmaster: Here you go.

Xavier: Perfect, just perfect. *Absorbs dark energy*.

*Xavier's energy increased so much that his aura turned darker*

Xavier: That would be all. Begone with you!

Shadowmaster: Yes sir! *Walks away*

Xavier: WAIT!

Shadowmaster: *Stops*

Xavier: I need you for one last task. I think you'll find this fun Wink. Destroy all of the light and hope of any people of this miserable place. So then I can conduct phase 2!

Shadowmaster: As you wish!

*Shadowmaster disappears with the shadows about to ruin the light and hope of others. While this happened Kabingo and Triverr were still dueling*

Triverr: Now it's my turn! I DRAW! *Draws*. I'LL START START OFF BY SUMMONING MY SATELLARKNIGHT VEGA! *Vega appears*. And with it's effect I also special Satellarknight Unukalhai! *Unuk appears*. With it's effect I send a Satellarknight from my deck tot he graveyard!  I choose to send Satellarknight Deneb to the graveyard! *Deneb is sent from the deck to the graveyard*.

Kabingo: (I wonder what he's planning)

Triverr: I'll add on to your troubles with the spell card Satellarknight Bridge! *Spell is placed on the field*. With this card I can special summon one Satellarknight card from my deck! APPEAR SATELLARKNIGHT ALTAIR! *Altair appears*. But this spell also makes me shuffle back a Satellarknight card to my deck.  Begone Satellarknight Unukalhai! *Unuk gets shuffled back into the deck*. Now I activate Satellarknight Altair's special ability! With this I special summon a Satellarknight from the graveyard!

Kabingo: There are no monsters in your graveyard!

Triverr: YOU MUST HAVE FORGOTTEN WHO I SENT TO THE GRAVE WITH UNUKALHAI! THE CARD THAT WAS SENT TO THE GRAVE WAS THIS! RETURN SATELLARKNIGHT DENEB! *Deneb appears on the field*. With Deneb's special ability I'll add another Satellarknight Altair! *Adds Altair to hand*.

Kabingo: Bring it on!

Triverr: WATCH AS I OVERLAY MY SATELLARKNIGHT VEGA, ALTAIR, AND DENEB! *Overlay network is built*. I XYZ SUMMON MY TRUE FORM! APPEAR NOW, STELLARKNIGHT TRIVERR! *Triverr appears on the field*.

Kabingo: You just activated my trap! GO SOLEMN WARNING! *Trap is revealed*. I must pay 2000 lp in order to activate it! But it's all worth it because I can negate your summon, so it can't use it's effect! *Kabingo loses 2000 lp*.

Triverr: Well done, but did you expect this!? I ACTIVATE THE QUICK PLAY SPELL STELLAR RETURN! *Spell is activated*.

Kabingo: I've never seen a card like that!

Triverr: WELL THIS IS THE FIRST BECAUSE WHEN A STELLARKNIGHT XYZ MONSTER'S SUMMON IS NEGATED, ALL THE OVERLAY UNITS IT HAD WHEN IT LEFT RETURN TO MY FIELD! *Graveyard opens*. RETURN, VEGA, ALTAIR, AND DENEB! *All 3 appear from the grave in the exact same order*.

Kabingo: (He knew I'd try to negate the summon!)

Triverr: However, I cannot xyz summon the monster that got it's summoned negated until the end of the turn! BUT, I WILL OVERLAY MY THREE SATELLARKNIGHTS AGAIN! *Overlay network is built*. NOW I XYZ SUMMON STELLARKNIGHT DELTEROS! *Delteros appears*. NOW I USE DELTEROS'S SPECIAL ABILITY! BY USING ONE OVERLAY UNIT, I CAN DESTROY ONE CARD ON YOUR FIELD! *Selects the middle card*. I CHOOSE THAT ONE.

Kabingo: Bad move because I ACTIVATE MY FACE DOWN CARD AS A CHAIN! *Trap flips face up*. AND THAT TRAP HAPPENS STELLARNOVA ALPHA! BY SENDING ONE "tellarknight" MONSTER I CONTROL TO THE GRAVEYARD, THAT EFFECT IS NEGATED AND YOUR MONSTER IS DESTROYED AS WELL! I SEND SATELLARKNIGHT VEGA!

*Trap sends Vega to the grave to destroy Delteros*

Triverr: NOT SO FAST!

Kabingo: HUH!?

Triverr: I ACTIVATE ANOTHER QUICK-PLAY SPELL! *Spell is activated*. THE SPELL CARD IS NAMED SATELLARKNIGHT BOUNCE! WITH THIS CARD WHEN A CARD OF MINE WOULD BE DESTROYED, ONE CARD ON YOUR FIELD IS DESTROYED INSTEAD! *Spell absorbs the destroy effect and prepares to fire*. YOUR DENEB IS AS GOOD AS GONE!

*The spell fires at Deneb and destroying it. Leaving Kabingo wide open.*

Triverr: IT'S OVER! STELLARKNIGHT DELTEROS ATTACK DIRECTLY!

*Delteros prepares his attack to finish off Kabingo with one strike*

Kabingo: I'm still in this! WITNESS THE POWER OF MY TRAP, BONDS OF LIGHT! *Trap is activated*. WITH THIS TRAP IF I'M TARGETED FOR A DIRECT ATTACK ,I DRAW ONE CARD! AND IF I HAVE TWO MONSTERS WITH THE SAME LEVEL IN MY HAND, I CAN XYZ SUMMON ANY XYZ MONSTER USING THEM!

Triverr: Interesting, so it all depends on this draw!

Kabingo: I'm not going to fail! And I know this because fate is on my side! I DRAW! *Draws and looks at card*. (Perfect).

Triverr: ENOUGH, DELTEROS END THIS NOW!

*Delteros fires his attack*

Kabingo: I HAVE TWO MONSTERS OF THE LEVEL IN MY HAND! YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!

Triverr: OH NO!

Kabingo: Oh no is right! APPEAR NUMBER 39: UTOPIA!

*Utopia comes from the sky and shows himself in battle*

Triverr: Interesting monster! HOWEVER DELTEROS SHALL CONTINUE IT'S ATTACK!

Kabingo: NOT SO FAST, I ACTIVATE UTOPIA'S SPECIAL ABILITY! BY USING ONE OVERLAY UNIT, I CAN STOP YOUR ATTACK.!

*Utopia uses an overlay unit and it protects itself*

Triverr: I'll end my turn with one card face down! *Card is set face down*. Your move!

Kabingo: Good! NOW IT'S TIME TO BRING IT UP A NOTCH!

*Kabingo's body is glowing as he is about to make his move*

Kabingo: GO ZEXAL 4!!!!!!!!!!!

*Kabingo's hair changes and so does his duel disk. His eyes glow and his aura grows stronger*

Triverr: What's this!?

Kabingo: Now it's my turn! NOW WITNESS THE POWER OF ZEXAL 4! TIME DRAW OF FATE! *Draws and his card starts showing*. GO CHAOS XYZ EVOLUTION! *Utopia rebuilds the overlay unit*. APPEAR NOW NUMBER C39: UTOPIA RAY!

*Utopia Ray appears from above with his armor and sword on his back*

Triverr: Utopia Ray? Oh please, what will it do!?

Kabingo: It will do plenty once I use the spell Half Price! *Spell is placed*. BY HALVING MY LIFE POINTS, I DRAW TWO CARD!

*Kabingo's life points get sliced and his deck starts to glow*

Kabingo: *Draws two cards*. NOW IT'S TIME! I USE UTOPIA RAY'S SPECIAL ABILITY! BY USING ONE OVERLAY UNIT UTOPIA RAY GAINS 500 ATTACK POINTS! BUT WHY USE ONE WHEN I CAN USE TWO!

*Utopia raises his sword absorbing all of the overlay units and gets a total of 3500 atk*

Kabingo: AND FOR EACH ONE USED YOUR MONSTER LOSES 1000 ATTACK POINTS!

*Delteros gets weaker*

Triverr: NO!

Kabingo: GO UTOPIA RAY ATTACK WITH RISING SUN CHAOS SLASH!

*Utopia Ray attacks Delteros about to deliver a blow*

Kabingo: This is the beginning of the end!

What will happen now that Utopia Ray is on the field, Who will win overall? Find out next episode!

Last edited by Legendary Kabingo on Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:42 pm; edited 5 times in total
Legendary Kabingo
Legendary Kabingo
Sharpened Snake

Magician Credits : 265

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Dueling Fate Episode 6 Empty Re: Dueling Fate Episode 6

Post by Rea Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:46 pm

ok so basically I am not being controlled by murilo but I have his evil powers or something .-.
Xavier confused
Rea
Rea

Magician Credits : 1470

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yoshikage Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:59 pm

Okay. NO. Xavier WILL NOT control me. I am sick of being controlled. If things don't change, I am locking this topic because I refuse to be anybody's slave.
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Magician Credits : 85

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:04 pm

Shadowmaster67 wrote:Okay. NO. Xavier WILL NOT control me. I am sick of being controlled. If things don't change, I am locking this topic because I refuse to be anybody's slave.

.___.

doooooood, why just why? even if you lock the topic it'll still be recorded you were a slave. and idk what the big deal is...seriously I don't...

Eat a snickers shadow, your not happy when your hungry. lolz
Rea
Rea

Magician Credits : 1470

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flint Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:03 pm

Shadowmaster67 wrote:Okay. NO. Xavier WILL NOT control me. I am sick of being controlled. If things don't change, I am locking this topic because I refuse to be anybody's slave.
Shadow I'm afraid if you cannot close the fanfiction on the grounds of not liking a certain aspect in it when it isn't breaking the codes of conduct of MADA.
Flint
Flint
Rank "S" Hero

Magician Credits : 7074
Admins Comment : Handsome. 10/10

Character sheet
BountyBounty---
NotorietyNotoriety---
FameFame---

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yoshikage Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:08 pm

.... Fine................ I freaking hate the way it portrays me throughout. I was okay until Kabingo made Xavier take control after Murilo was defeated. Whatever.
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Magician Credits : 85

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:05 pm

I don't get it.... who is controlling who??
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendary Kabingo Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:14 pm

Xavier is controlling Shadow now
Legendary Kabingo
Legendary Kabingo
Sharpened Snake

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:52 am

i do feel like you have a point but maybe not that harsh of a punishment?
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:53 am

Ok... I need an glorious return... Like Shadow get out of control, defeat Xavier and i come back, making shadow my slave again XD
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendary Kabingo Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:15 am

You'll have glorious return at the end of the season ._. Now Xavier needs his glory .____.
Legendary Kabingo
Legendary Kabingo
Sharpened Snake

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content