Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Dueling Fate Episode 12

4 posters

Go down

Dueling Fate Episode 12 Empty Dueling Fate Episode 12

Post by Legendary Kabingo Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:11 pm

Last time on Dueling Fate:

Xavier:  I ACTIVATE MY FACE DOWN CARD! IT'S THE QUICK-PLAY SPELL LORD OF THE UNDERWORLD'S POWER!!!!!!!!!! *Spell activates*. THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE END!

*A dark cloud surrounds Xavier and Stardust as Murilo is set free. Xavier also loses his new form going back to his normal voice*

Murilo: AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Murilo's spirit evolves into it's full form above them both*

Murilo: Well done my puppet! Now I shall show you the true power of darkness!

Stardust: MURILO!!!!!!!

Murilo: Hello Stardust! Happy to see me again!?

Stardust: I want you to set my friend free! NOW!

Murilo: There is nothing for him to be free from!

Stardust: What!?

Murilo: He chose this path himself, Xavier let the evil take hold of him so he could go stronger!

Xavier: ENOUGH! BACK TO THE DUEL! THE EFFECT OF MY SPELL NOW ACTIVATES!

*Murilo's spirit goes inside the card as he laughs*

Xavier: WHEN I'M TARGETED FOR AN ATTACK, THIS CARD BANISHES ALL MONSTERS ON YOUR FIELD!

*A lightning storm strikes all of Stardust's monsters*

Stardust: OH NO!

Xavier: MY SPELL ISN'T DONE! I GAIN LIFE POINTS EQUAL TO THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF THEIR ATTACK POINTS!

*Spell glows*

Xavier: THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF ATTACK POINTS IS 25,000 POINTS!

*Spell strikes Xavier giving him more power*

Xavier: This duel ends now!

Theme song:

Bum Bum Buuuuuuuuuum. Bum Bum Buuuuuuuuuum.

*Kabingo, Xavier and Stardust appear here holding up their card in one scene*

Not only are we one, but divided we're strong! Nothing will ever bring us down! You can try all you want! But nothing is enough! We will always be on top! 

*Shadowmaster and his Quasar appear in one scene*

Not only are we the best but we can also beeeeeee!

*Shiku and Murilo appear*

OUR DESTINY, AWAITS FOR US! WE WILL ALWAYS GO THROUGH! 

*Meniallight and his Red-Eyes get a scene as well as Sketch and C104*

WE WILL ALWAYS, BE WITH YOU! NOT ONLY BUT OUR SPIRITS SHALL SHIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Kabingo appears in front, Xavier and Stardust on the side, Shadowmaster in the back with all of their monsters. Kabingo with the serious face, Stardust smiling, Xavier smiling too, and Shadowmaster with the serious face too*

Story:

*Lightning flashes*

Xavier: It's over Stardust, you've lost! 

Stardust: We'll see.

Xavier: IT'S MY TURN! I DRAW! *Draws*. (This card will end the duel!). DANTE, ATTACK STARDUST!

*Dante fires his attack at Stardust*

Stardust: You wish! BECAUSE I ACTIVATE MY SPELL'S EFFECT! I HALVE MY LIFE POINTS TO NEGATE THAT ATTACK!

*Stardust's life points get halved and Dante's attack stops*

Xavier: This duel is still done, witness the power of darkness and how it will crush you! I ACTIVATE THE FINAL SPELL OF THIS DUEL!

Stardust: This can't be good!

Xavier: I ACTIVATE THE QUICK-PLAY SPELL OVERPOWERED XYZ STRIKE! *Spell is activated*.

Stardust: What does that do!?

Xavier: When an attack is negated, this card allows an xyz monster to attack more! The number of attacks is based off it's rank!

Stardust: DANTE IS RANK 3 SO.....

Xavier: THIS DUEL IS OVER! DANTE ATTACK STARDUST DIRECTLY AND FINISH HIM OFF!

*Dante fires an attack at Stardust*

Stardust: (I'm so sorry Xavier, I could not save you.) *Starts remembering him, Kabingo and Xavier and good times* (We had some hard, fun, and weird times. I never knew it would end like this.)

*Dante's attack hits Stardust*

Stardust: *Gets hit*. grrr..... AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! *Flies back as his life points reach 0 and loses his Heraldic Form*.

Xavier: I'm not done! I STILL HAVE TWO MORE ATTACKS! JUST BECAUSE THIS DUEL IS OVER DOESN'T MEAN I WON'T CAUSE YOU MORE MISERY! DANTE ATTACK HIM AGAIN!

*Dante's attack succeeds*

Stardust: *Gets hit again*. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! *Flies back and hits the ground*.

Xavier: One more attack is left!

*Stardust lying on the ground injured*

Xavier: DANTE ATTACK HIM AGAIN! 

*Dante strikes his attack at Stardust causing an explosion*

Xavier: Now this duel is over.

*When the fog clears Xavier sees a force field around Stardust. Kabingo and Vila were holding it up*

Xavier: Kabingo!

Kabingo: Nice to see you again. But I didn't think I'd see you like this.

Xavier: Hehe, things changed a lot while you were gone. As you can see poor Stardust lying on the ground. I don't know who that other spirit is.

Vila: You may call me Vila, a descendant from Astral World.

Xavier: Interesting but I have no need for this nonsense. I have other things to worry about besides you!

Kabingo: (So what Vila told me was true) *Remembering*.

*In the past*

Vila: The great evil is one known as Xavier

Kabingo: Xavier!?

Vila: Yes, he is our greatest enemy!

Kabingo: That can't be!

*In the present*

Kabingo: I see that it's true. You've changed.

Xavier: For the better I may add, I gained a greater understanding of darkness then you could ever know.

Kabingo: This has to stop now!

Xavier: Oh this has only begone! And I can't wait to show you what is in store!

*All of the sudden Xavier's door opened and Shadowmaster walked through it*

Shadowmaster: Looks like i found you!

Kabingo: Shadowmaster, you're okay!

Shadowmaster: Yes Kabingo I am. Now Xavier, you will pay for what you made me do!

Xavier: Let me guess, you're suppose to stop me? Please, I'm out of your league!

Shadowmaster: THEN LET'S FIND OUT! *Fires a beam at Xavier*

Xavier: *Dodges the beam and then sits on thrown*. My my, temper temper. You should really control your anger.

Shadowmaster: We're going to duel now! I will crush you!

Kabingo: Shadowmaster, it's too dangerous, I'll duel him!

Vila: Me too!

Shadowmaster: Stay out of this!

Xavier: Looks like everyone wants to duel the king, but I don't want to duel peasants!

Kabingo: How dare you!

Xavier: That reminds me, Stardust still has to pay up with his soul!

*Stardust still lying on the ground behind Kabingo moaning*

Stardust: Good-bye......my friends.

*Stardust starts to turn into a soul of energy and flies toward Xavier's direction being absorbed through his hand*

Kabingo: NO! STARDUUUUUUUUUUUUUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Sheds tears seeing his friend go*.

Xavier: *Absorbs Stardust*. Looks like one of your friends just vanished.

Shadowmaster: Stardust...... It's time this madness stops now!

Xavier: Oh please, stop joking around! But I have other challengers for you to face! NOW WITNESS THIS!

*Chaos energy around Xavier starts to scatter and makes Kabingo fly back against the fall but still trapping Shadowmaster and Vila in a Sphere Field*.

Kabingo: *Gets flied back*. What's going oooooooooon!!!!!!!!!!! *Lands on knees*. VILA, SHADOWMASTER!

*The Sphere Field traps them both*

Vila: What have you done!?

Xavier: *Outside of the field*. It's simple, I'm trapping you both in there! But don't worry, you'll have someone to duel!

Shadowmaster: WHO!?

*Two souls are released by Xavier and were forming inside the Sphere field*

?: Nice to see you again Shadowmaster.

Shadowmaster: Who are you?

?: It's hurtful you don't remember me.

*The soul was Meniallight*

Meniallight: Recognize me now?

Shadowmaster: Meniallight!

Meniallight: Long time no see. Hehehe.

Shadowmaster: Why are you working for Xavier. You used to be a good pupil, what's wrong with you!

Meniallight: I don't have to explain myself to you!

*The other soul was forming too*

?: I'm sure Kabingo will recognize me.

*The soul was Sketch*

Kabingo: SKETCH!

Vila: Who is that?

Kabingo: He was the person I dueled before we met Vila!

Vila: Then I shall defeat him too!

Xavier: I'm going to enjoy you two losing by my two servants!

*Inside the Sphere Field*

Meniallight: Now let us begin our duel! Don't you agree Sketch? 

Sketch: Let's show these fools how to duel!

Vila: I see, so this is a Tag-Duel.....

Shadowmaster: I'm game! I WON'T LET ANYONE GET IN MY WAY!

All: DUEL DISK APPEAR!

*A duel disk with a Barian symbol appears on Sketch's left arm. A duel disk with wings appears on Shadowmaster's left arm. A Red-Eyes duel disk appears on Meniallight's left arm. And finally a duel disk similar to Utopia's wings appears on Vila's left arm*

All: Duel gazer appear!

*All of their eyes glow*

Stats:

Vila and Shadowmaster:
4000 lp
5 cards in hand
0 cards on field

Meniallight and Sketch:
4000 lp
5 cards in hand
0 cards on field

All: DUEL!

Vila: I'll start us off! I activate the spell Xyz Light! *Spell activates*. With this spell, I'm allowed to use two cards from my opponent's hand and use them for an xyz summon!

*Meniallight and Sketch's hand glows*

Vila: I OVERLAY THESE TWO CARDS FROM YOUR HANDS! *Overlay Network is built*. ARISE NUMBER 39: UTOPIA!

*Utopia appears raising it sword*

Vila: When I xyz summon doing this, Utopia loses 1000 attack points.

*Utopia gets weaker*

Vila: Next I'll activate the spell Utopian Fire Blast! *Spell activates*. WHEN MY UTOPIA HAS IT'S ATTACK POINTS CHANGED, YOU TAKE DAMAGE EQUAL TO IT'S CURRENT ATTACK POINTS! *Utopia starts to glow*. And since you are both sharing Life points! YOU BOTH TAKE 1500 POINTS OF DAMAGE!

*Utopia strikes Meniallight and Sketch with it's sword*

Meniallight and Sketch: *Get hit and fly back a little hitting the sphere and taking damage*. AH!

Vila: I shall now place 3 cards face down! *3 cards are set face down*. And end my turn!

Meniallight: My turn! I DRAW! *Draws*. (Perfect). I activate the spell card Discard Sacrifice! *Spell activates*. By discarding 3 cards, I get to draw 3 cards! *Discards 3 cards then draws 3*. I ACTIVATE THE SPELL CARD DRAGON'S VENGEANCE! *Spell activates*. For each Dragon card sent to the grave this turn is how many I can summon back! *A flame appears opening up the graveyard*

Vila: (Those cards he sent to the grave must have been dragons)

Meniallight: RETURN, 3 RED-EYES BLACK DRAGONS! *Three Red-Eyes appear from the grave unleashing a roar*.

Shadowmaster: Looks like we will have a pretty interesting battle.

Meniallight: I OVERLAY THESE THREE MONSTERS TO XYZ SUMMON RED-EYES INFERNO DRAGON! *Red-Eyes Inferno Dragon appears unleashing a roar almost causing the sphere field to break*.

Shadowmaster: A new form of Red-Eyes!?

Meniallight: That's right! NOW I ACTIVATE THE SPELL INFERNO FIRE BLAST! *Spell is activated*. You take damage equal to my Dragon's attack points now! NOW FIRE YOUR BLAST AT THOSE FOOLS! *The spell fires it's flame at both of them about to cause them 2800 damage*.

Shadowmaster: I DON'T THINK SO. I SPECIAL SUMMON BLACKWING - BLOW AWAY! *Blow Away appears on to the field*

(0 atk, 0 def, Dark, Level 3, Winged Beast)

Shadowmaster: When we're about to take damage this card can be special summoned and that damage is negated! ALSO THIS CARD GAINS ATTACK EQUAL TO THE DAMAGE WE WOULD'VE TAKEN!

*Blow Wind grows stronger*

Shadowmaster: Go blowing winds! Now it shall gain 2800 attack points!

*Blow Wing gains 2800 attack points*

Meniallight: I place two cards face down and end my TURN! *Two cards are set face down*

Shadowmaster: It's my turn then! *Draws*. And I'll start off with the spell Blackwing's gift! *Spell activates*. WITH THIS SPELL I HAVE TO DESTROY ONE MONSTER ON MY FIELD AND I GET TO DRAW CARDS EQUAL TO IT'S LEVEL! ONLY IF IT'S LEVEL 3 OR LOWER! *Blow Wing is sent to the grave*. And, I must discard a card from my hand! *Discards card*. So now 3 cards are drawn! *Draws 3 cards*.

Meniallight: No matter how many cards you draw, you'll both lose!

Shadowmaster: We'll see about that! I activate the spell Direct Synchro from my hand! *Spell activates*. THANKS TO THIS CARD I CAN SYNCHRO SUMMON FROM MY GRAVEYARD, AND IF NEITHER ONE OF MY MONSTERS ARE TUNERS, I CAN CHANGE ONE OF THEM INTO TUNERS! *Shadow's graveyard opens up*. I TUNE MY BLOW WIND AND BLACKWING - SHURA THE BLUE FLAME THAT I JUST SENT TO THE GRAVEYARD TOGETHOR IN ORDER TO BRING OUT BLACKWING ARMOR MASTER! *Armor Master is summoned from the sky and formed into it's full form as it's eye glows red*.

Vila: (Thanks to Blackwing Armor Master, it can't be destroyed by battle and Shadow takes no damage from battles involving it. Nice play on his part, but I hope he can hold this up)

Shadowmaster: Next I'll activate the spell Blackwing Knife Cut! *Spell activates*. By using this card, I half my Armor Master's attack I can special summon a monster with the same level and half it's attack points! *A portal opens*. APPEAR CLEAR WING SYNCHRO DRAGON! *Synchro Dragon gets it's attack points halved but appears*. I activate the spell Brother Protection! *Spell activates*. When two monsters are on the field with the same level and attack, neither of them can be destroyed by battle or card effects! I place two cards face down and end my turn! *Two cards are placed face down*.

Sketch: Then it's my turn! *Draws*. I just drew Rank-Up Magic the Seventh One! *Reveals and activates*. NOW APPEAR NUMBER 104: MASQUERADE! *Masquerade appears from the sky landing*. NOW I RANK IT UP INTO NUMBER C104: UMBRAL HORROR MASQUERADE! *Umbral Horror appears with Number 104 as it's chaos overlay unit*. I USE IT'S EFFECT TO DESTROY YOUR FACE DOWN IN THE MIDDLE!

*Vila's face down is destroyed*

Vila: NO!

Sketch: Next I shall activate the spell card Seventh Destruction! *Spell activates*. When a card is summoned by the effect of Rank-Up Magic the Seventh One, I can am allowed to destroyed up to seven cards on the field! *Vila's and Shadowmaster's cards start to glow*. SO NOW YOUR SEVEN CHOSEN CARDS ARE DESTROYED RIGHT ON THE SPOT! *Seven laser beams shoot out of the card*.

Vila: I don't think so! I ACTIVATE THE TRAP CARD UTOPIAN PROTECTION! *Trap activates*. When multiple cards would be destroyed, this card stops that effect, and for each one about to be destroyed! You take 300 points of damage! *Trap stops the seven beams and fires a lightning beam of it's own and hitting both duelists*.

*Meniallight and Sketch get hit with 2100 damage*

Both: AGH!

Vila: This is a continuous trap! So now our cards are protected!

Sketch: Not quite! I ACTIVATE THE QUICK-PLAY SPELL MASQUERADE PAY BACK! *Spell activates*. When a card deals us damage, first we gain that damage back and the card that dealt us damage is destroyed! *The spell gives Masquerade more power, Sketch and Meniallight also gain life points*. NOW UTOPIAN PROTECTION IS DESTROYED! *C104 fires a blast at the trap and destroying it*. Now I end my turn with two cards face down! *Two cards are placed face down*.

Stats:

Vila and Shadowmaster:
4000 lp
3 monsters on the field total
3 cards face down total
1 card in hand total

Sketch and Meniallight:
2500 lp
2 monsters on the field total
4 cards face down total
0 cards in hand total

Vila: It's my turn! I DRAW! *Draws*. And I'll activate my Rank-Up Magic Numeron Force that have set face down! *Spell activates*. I RANK UP MY UTOPIA! GO CHAOS XYX EVOLUTION! *Utopia is rebuilt into the overlay network*. NOW I SUMMON NUMBER C39: UTOPIA RAY VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!! *As Utopia enters the overlay network it's body starts to change with a form with armor as it covers it's head and it's eyes glow red and it's ready for battle*. Numeron Force negates all other face up cards on the field! SO INFERNO DRAGON AND MASQUERADE ARE ALL NEGATED. HOWEVER SHADOW'S MONSTER'S EFFECTS ARE NEGATED TOO!

*The spell glows and shines a light on all face up cards about to negate them all*.

Sketch: FOOL! I ACTIVATE THE TRAP MASQUERADE ULTIMATE REFLECTION! *Trap activates*. THIS CARD MAKES IT SO YOUR SPELL ONLY EFFECTS YOUR MONSTERS! *Utopia Ray Victory gets it's effects negated*.

Meniallight: I'LL FOLLOW THAT UP WITH THE CONTINUOUS TRAP RED-EYES MAGICAL SPELL! *Trap activates*. With this card, once per turn, during either player's main phase, I get to draw 1 card and if it's a spell card I'm allowed to activate it right away! But if it's anything else, that card is sent to the graveyard and I take 500 points of damage! My Red-Eyes cards are also unaffected by your cards! NOW DRAW! *Draws*. I drew a spell, and it's the spell card Material Summoning! *Spell activates*. THIS CARD ALLOWS ME TO SUMMON AS MANY MONSTERS FROM MY XYZ MONSTER'S OVERLAY UNITS AS POSSIBLE! *Inferno Dragon's overlay units stop spinning and come on to the field*. SO 3 RED-EYES BLACK DRAGONS RETURN!

*3 Red-Eyes appear unleashing a roar*

Meniallight: Next I activate the trap Instant Red-Eyes Spirit Xyz! *Trap activates*. All Red-Eyes Black Dragons I control become level 4 and I can xyz summon with them on any turn!

Vila: On my turn!?

Meniallight: And as an additional effect, all Red-Eyes monsters I control count as two monsters! I OVERLAY MY TWO RED-EYES BLACK DRAGONS! *One Red-Eyes turns into to two as it's overlayed*. I XYZ SUMMON FIRE BLASTING DRAGON! *Blasting Dragon appears on the field with one overlay unit*. AND I'LL DO THE SAME WITH MY OTHER TWO! *Two overlay networks are built and Two more Blasting Dragons appears with one overlay unit*

(2000 atk, 2000 def, DARK, Rank 4, Dragon,)

Shadowmaster: These dragons don't look so friendly.

Meniallight: They aren't and you'll see why! I'LL USE IT'S FIRST EFFECT! DURING EITHER PLAYERS TURN I CAN DETACH ONE OVERLAY UNIT TO DRAW ONE CARD! SO I'LL USE ALL OF THEIR OVERLAY UNITS TO DRAW 3 CARDS! *Draws 3 cards*. I'll use their other effect! I shall equip them on to Red-Eyes Inferno Dragon! *All 3 equip on to Inferno Dragon*. Now continue.

Vila: I'll end my----

Shadowmaster: Not so fast! I ACTIVATE THE TRAP BLACKWING WINDS OF POWER! *Trap activates*. By discarding a card, I get to choose one monster and double it's attack! Also it's unaffected by trap cards! *Discards card*. NOW UTOPIA RAY VICTORY GETS DOUBLE THE ATTACK POWER!

*Utopia Ray Victory obtains wings as it's powers and aura grows*.

Vila: Thanks Shadowmaster. NOW UTOPIA RAY VICTORY! ATTACK MASQUERADE WITH VICTORY SUN WING SLASH! *Victory uses it's new attack against Masquerade*.

Meniallight: YOU FELL FOR IT!!!!!!!!

Shadowmaster and Vila: WHAT!?

Meniallight: I use Fire Blasting Dragon's last effect! *Red-Eyes Inferno Dragon's mouth opens and glows*. By sending the equip card to the graveyard, your monster loses 2000 attack points!

Shadowmaster: THIS ISN'T GOOD!

Meniallight: I SEND ALL 3 TO THE GRAVEYARD AND SUBTRACT 6000 ATTACK POINTS FROM UTOPIA RAY VICTORY!

*Red-Eyes Inferno Dragon fires it's flames*

Meniallight: GO BURNING DESTRUCTION! *Utopia Ray victory loses 6000 attack for a total of 0*

Sketch: NOW IT'S THE PERFECT TIME TO COUNTER STRIKE! MASQUERADE ATTACK UTOPIA RAY VICTORY!
*Masquerade attacks Utopia Ray Victory and destroys it as Vila and Shadowmaster take 3000 damage*

Vila and Shadowmaster: *Get hit* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! *Flies back*.

*Just then, they hear another scream*

?: AGH!

Vila: What was that?

Shadowmaster: It sounded like....

Kabingo: *Outside of the sphere field*. STARDUST!

Xavier: *Still sitting on throne*. Looks like I forgot to mention. Each time you two take damage, Stardust's soul also takes damage!

*Stardust's soul appears visible in the sphere field8

Shadowmaster: YOU MONSTER!

Xavier: AHAHHAHA!

Meniallight: So if you lose this duel, you also lose your dear friend Stardust.

Sketch: Seems like you've been trapped. It's useless to deny your fate!

Vila: (If we don't defeat them, Stardust and possibly the fate of the world could vanish!)

*Barian theme plays at the end*

What will happen now? FIND OUT NEXT TIME!

Last edited by Legendary Kabingo on Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:14 pm; edited 9 times in total
Legendary Kabingo
Legendary Kabingo
Sharpened Snake

Magician Credits : 265

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Dueling Fate Episode 12 Empty Re: Dueling Fate Episode 12

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:47 pm

I need to appear more Razz
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc V Yuto Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:01 pm

i havnt appeared at all XD
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Magician Credits : 665

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:23 pm

i really liked this part of it so far, dueling fate has been good troughout the entirety of the series and i hope it countinues, but i just wonder, why didnt i use inferno dragons effect here? had i done that the combined half attack of both inferno dragon and blow away would have been 2800 wich would have helped a lot later i would guess, anyway i like seeing some one, especially myself, doing kaiba style and summoning 3 of the ace monsters
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendary Kabingo Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:25 pm

Blowaway has an ability where no effect damage can take place after the eff, I should've mentioned that Razz
Legendary Kabingo
Legendary Kabingo
Sharpened Snake

Magician Credits : 265

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:34 pm

Legendary Kabingo wrote:Blowaway has an ability where no effect damage can take place after the eff, I should've mentioned that Razz

ok
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:08 pm