Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Dueling Fate Episode 3

4 posters

Go down

Dueling Fate Episode 3 Empty Dueling Fate Episode 3

Post by Legendary Kabingo Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:44 am

Last time on Dueling Fate Stardust defeated Meniallight, Lord of Shadows. What will come next for our other two heroes? Stay tuned.

*Kabingo walks around*

Kabingo: So it's true. I can't find Stardust or Xavier anywhere. *Remembers what Murilo did*. When I find Murilo I will defeat him!

*Murilo watching from his castle*

Murilo: I find it amusing how he thinks he can beat me but I have something better in mind. *Points to servant 2*. YOU, go avenge Meniallight for his defeat and defeat Kabingo!

Servant 2: Yes sir!*Vanishes in shadows*.

*Kabingo was trying to find a way to reunite with his friends when he came across a forbidden temple*

Kabingo: That's one big castle. Maybe this has the answers.

*Kabingo walks inside*

Kabingo: The text on the walls look familiar.

*Kabingo looks at walls*

Kabingo: THAT'S IT! *Kabingo stopped*. I'm in a Zexal Castle! *Looks at wall*. This wall contains the power of Zexal and the lives that lived during Zexal. But.....how will this help? I guess I better keep walking.

*Servant 2 moves silently behind Kabingo*

Servant 2: That's right keep walking. Lead me to the prize that I want.

*As Servant 2 followed behind Kabingo, Kabingo soon came across some sort of Dueling Stadium. A spirit seemed like it was locked up*

Kabingo: *Looks up*. What's that? It's so bright. *Kabingo starts to walk*.

Servant 2: Stop right there!

*Servant 2 appears from shadows right behind Kabingo*

Kabingo: *Stops and turns around*. Who are you?

Servant 2: The last face you'll ever see, you may call me Sketch.

Kabingo: And why are you here Sketch!?

Sketch: Simple really, to obtain what you seek and to destroy you and hand you to Master Murilo.

Kabingo: Murilo!? But why are you a servant to him!?

Sketch: Let's just say I like the pain and suffering he causes.

Kabingo: I don't know how anyone could be so heartless! But either way, you won't destroy me!

Sketch: If you think I won't then you are truly blind.

Kabingo: Bring it on clown! I'LL SHOW YOU!

Sketch: If you wish to duel me your fate will be crushed!

Kabingo: You got that backwards. Once I defeat you, I'll defeat your evil master and be one step closer to having peace in this world!

Sketch: YOU FOOL, THERE WILL NEVER BE PEACE IN THIS WORLD!

Kabingo: What would be the reason for that!?

Sketch:  Evil is all around us, it fuels people with rage and anger, and as the darkness grows, I will grow stronger! Nothing will get in my way!

Kabingo: You mean your master's way! You've been so blind you didn't even notice that this isn't your work, it's his!

Sketch: It doesn't matter! Your soul will be ours and there's nothing you can do about it!

Kabingo: There is no way your taking my soul! We'll settle this with a duel!

Sketch: AS YOU WISH!

Both: DUEL DISK APPEAR!

*Duel disk appear on their left arms*

Sketch: BUT I WARN YOU, THIS DUEL WILL BE MORE INTENSE THEN YOU REALIZE!

Kabingo: I'll defeat you no matter what! DUEL GAZER APPEAR!

*Duel Gazer appears on Kabingo's left eye and Prometheus's left eye glows*

Stats:

Kabingo:
4000 lp
5 cards in hand

Sketch:
4000 lp
5 cards in hand

Both: DUEL!

Kabingo: I'll start us off! My turn and I'll start by summoning Satellarknight Vega! *Vega appears on the field*. AND WITH THIS IT'S SPECIAL ABILITY TRIGGERS ALLOWING ME TO SUMMON SATELLARKNIGHT DENEB! *Deneb appears on the field*. I use Deneb's effect next! I now can add one "tellarknight" monster from my deck to my hand! I ADD SATELLARKNIGHT ALTAIR! *Altair moves to my hand*. NOW I OVERLAY THESE TWO MONSTERS *overlay network is built*. IN ORDER TO XYZ SUMMON CON----.

*Suddenly something stopped Kabingo from overlaying to summon the card he was about to. The overlay network was stopped. It was like a voice urging him to xyz summon something else in his head*

Spirit: Summon your destiny....

Kabingo: *In Kabingo's head* my destiny.......

Spirit: You must summon Number 39: Utopia.

Kabingo: Number 39?

Spirit: You must! It's your fate and destiny.

Kabingo: But........

*All of the sudden number 39 shines and is ready for battle and Kabingo then saw what he must do*

Kabingo: Alright it's clear what I should do......*I OVERLAY VEGA AND DENEB IN ORDER TO XYZ SUMMON! *overlay network is built again*. I XYZ SUMMON NUMBER 39: UTOPIA!!!!!

*Utopia appears and flies to the battle field, a number appearing on his shoulder*

Kabingo: Number 39....., something seems familiar.

Sketch: Well now what!? Will you end your turn?

Kabingo: I'm not done! I place two cards face down! *Two cards a placed face down*. (Well looks like it was good to put utopia in here. My Tellars aren't like normal Tellar Player's, and that might be what saves me).

Sketch: Now it's my turn! I DRAW! *Draws*. I JUST DREW RANK-UP MAGIC THE SEVENTH ONE! *Reveals card*. NOW TIME TO ACTIVATE IT! WITH THIS I CAN SPECIAL SUMMON AN OVER HUNDRED NUMBER AND RANK IT UP!

Kabingo: Already!?

Sketch: APPEAR NUMBER 104: MASQUERADE!

*Masquerade  appears from the sky and landing*

Sketch: NOW TIME TO RANK IT UP! CHAOS XYZ CHANGE! *Number 104 builds the overlay network showing Barian power*. I SUMMON NUMBER C104: UMBRAL HORROR MASQUERADE! *Number C104 appears*.

Kabingo: This is not good!

Sketch: NOW FOR C104'S FIRST EFFECT! WHEN IT'S SPECIAL SUMMONED I CAN TARGET 1 SPELL/TRAP ON THE FIELD AND DESTROY IT! SAY GOOD-BYE TO YOUR MIDDLE FACE DOWN. *Masquerade burns the Middle face down with it's effect*.

Kabingo: Grrr.....

Sketch: AND NOW, MASQUERADE ATTACK UTOPIA!

Kabingo: I USE UTOPIA'S SPECIAL ABILITY! BY USING ONE OVERLAY UNIT I CAN NEGATE THE ATTACK!

Sketch: WRONG!

Kabingo: What!?

Sketch: I USE C104'S OTHER EFFECT! BY DETACHING ONE CHAOS OVERLAY UNIT I CAN NEGATE YOUR MONSTER'S SPECIAL ABILITY! *C104 stops utopia*. FURTHERMORE I CAN DISCARD ONE CARD FROM YOUR HAND AND YOU LOSE HALF YOUR LIFE POINTS!

*As Kabingo's card is sent to the grave and he loses half his life points after the explosion*.

Kabingo:*Takes damage* AAAAAAAH!!!!! *Falls on ground*.

Sketch: My turn still isn't finished! UMBRAL HORROR MASQUERADE ATTACK UTOPIA! *Masquerade destroys Utopia*

Kabingo: UTOPIA! *Takes damage*. AAAAAAAH!!!!!!.*Flies back*.

Sketch: I'm not done! I ACTIVATE SARGASSO THE D.D BATTLE FIELD! *Field spell triggers*. Each time you summon and xyz monster you take 500 points of damage! And at the end of each of your turns if you have an xyz monster you also take 500 damage! This applies to me too! I place 3 cards face down and end my turn!

*Sargasso activates dealing 500 damage to Sketch*

Sketch:*Takes damage*. No problem!

Stats:

Kabingo:
1500 lp
0 cards in hand
1 card on field

Sketch:
3500 lp
1 card in hand
5 cards on field

Sketch: You are out of options! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Kabingo: *Gets up*. I'm not out of options because there's still plenty of things I can do! MY TURN I DRAW! *Draws*.

*All of the sudden Kabingo feels the same feeling he felt before. Spirits inside his head telling him something*

Spirit: Kabingo......

Kabingo:*inside head* What now?

Spirit: You must look inside your history.

*All of the sudden Kabingo was brought back into the past where Zexal was made*

Kabingo: Is this the ancient history of Zexal!?

Spirit: Yes it is. This is where your ancient history is.

Kabingo: In Zexal...... I don't see any of my ancestors.

Spirit: Yes you do, you just don't realize it.

*As Kabingo and a spirit watch the duel between Yuma/Astral vs Shark in their first duel*

Kabingo: But where?

Spirit: The one that is your ancestor is......

Spirit: ASTRAL!

*Kabingo was shocked, that a creature such as astral would be his ancestor*

Kabingo: Astral!? But I don't get it!

Spirit: You must accept your history. It may be hard to accept Astral is one of your ancestors but in order to win you must remember.

*Kabingo goes back to the present to continue the duel against Sketch*

Kabingo: Astral......

Sketch: Get back to the duel!

*Kabingo snapped out of it*

Kabingo: No, that's not true! I ACTIVATE MY TRAP XYZ REBORN!
TO BRING BACK NUMBER 39: UTOPIA!

*Utopia comes back from the grave*

Kabingo: NEXT I ACTIVATE RANK-UP MAGIC NUMERON FORCE! WITH THIS CARD UTOPIA RANKS UP INTO A CHAOS XYZ MONSTER! *Utopia rebuilds the overlay network*. GO CHAOS XYZ CHANGE! APPEAR NUMBER C39 UTOPIA RAY VICTORY! *Utopia Ray Victory comes out*. NO MATTER WHAT I WILL DEFEAT YOU! (Wait, I don't remember putting these cards in my deck.)

*The spirit in Kabingo's head spoke to him again*

Spirit: I put them there, I knew you were coming.

Kabingo: *Inside head* NO I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS! *Goes back to the duel*.

Sketch: TOO BAD! SARGASSO WILL DEAL YOU 500 DAMAGE!

*Sargasso fires a lightning shock at Kabingo*

Kabingo: Not so fast! Thanks to Numeron Force, all other face-up cards are negated including Sargasso! *Numeron Force stops the damage*. NOW, NUMBER C39: UTOPIA RAY VICTORY ATTACK C104 WITH RISING SUN VICTORY SLASH. I USE IT'S SPECIAL ABILITY, BY REMOVING ONE OVERLAY UNIT IT GAINS ATTACK EQUAL TO YOUR MONSTER AND ALSO NEGATES YOUR MONSTER'S SPECIAL ABILITY. FURTHERMORE WHEN IT ATTACKS YOU CAN'T ACTIVATE ANY SPELL OR TRAP CARDS!

Sketch: Oh no!

Kabingo: GO UTOPIA RAY VICTORY, ATTACK WITH RISING SUN DOUBLE V SLASH!

*Utopia Ray Victory attacks C104 and causing an explosion*

Sketch: *Gets hit* GRRRR AAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!! *Gets blown back*. I ACTIVATE THE TRAP CARD DAMAGE VACCINE OMEGA MAX! WITH THIS I GAIN LP BACK EQUAL TO THE DAMAGE I TOOK! THIS MEANS I GAIN BACK 2800 LP! *Gains back lp*.

Kabingo: I end my turn....

Sketch: MY TURN I DRAW! *Draws*. I ACTIVATE MY TRAP CARD XYZ REBORN! I USE THIS CARD TO RETURN NUMBER C104: UMBRAL HORROR MASQUERADE! *Masquerade appears*. NEXT UP I ACTIVATE MY FACE DOWN SPELL XYZ UNIT ONTO MY C104! *Face down appears to be Xyz Unit*. C104 GAINS 200 ATTACK FOR EACH OF IT'S RANKS! SO IT GAINS 1000 ATTACK! *Masquerade grows stronger*. MASQUERADE ATTACK C39!

*C104 destroys C39 and it explodes*

Kabingo: UTOPIA RAY VICTORY! *Gets hit with damage and flies back* AAAAAAAH!!!!!!! *Falls on floor*.

*Sketch still standing watching Kabingo suffer*

Sketch: Hehehe, you aren't out of danger yet! I activate the spell Xyz Territory! *Field destroys Sargasso and Xyz territory appears around Kabingo and Sketch*. I place one card face down and end my turn!

Stats:

Kabingo:
300 lp
0 cards in hand
0 cards on field

Sketch:
3500 lp
0 cards in hand
3 cards on field

Kabingo: *Gets up slowly*. Must---stand up and fight! *Having trouble standing up*.

Sketch: Looks like your energy is low, and your soul will be ours. Hehehe, AHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!

*For another time Kabingo's spirit spoke to him inside his head*

Spirit: You know what you must do, you must accept your past ancestor.

Kabingo: *Inside head*. I-----I just can't!

Spirit: Yes you can! Just remember what is at stake. Remember what will happen if you fail!

*Kabingo's memory started to come back*

Kabingo: (He's right, if I lose the world will be ruled by an evil dictator, and me and my friends will be separated.) I have to win..... I accept my past! I believe all that you have shown me!

Spirit: With this belief you can even unlock a power greater then Zexal III, the rest is up to you, good luck!

*Kabingo then returned to his duel*

Sketch: Stop stalling and make a move! This duel will soon be over!

Kabingo: You're right, for you that is!

Sketch: WHAT!?

Kabingo: Now with all my power i unleash full power of my ancient ancestors! GO TIME ZEXAL MORPH!

Sketch: ZEXAL ONLY WORKS WITH TWO SOULS!

Kabingo: THEN IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE!

*Kabingo's soul turns into something more fierce and strong. His clothing becomes a red armor with ZEXAL symbol on his chest. His duel disk looks like a state similar to Zexal II formation. His hair goes red and his aura becomes golden*

Kabingo: NOW IT'S TIME TO TEST MY NEW POWERS! I USE ALL MY POWER AND MY FATE IN MY PAST, GO TIME DRAW OF FATE! *As Kabingo draws his hand glows Orange and so does his card*. I JUST DREW UTOPIA BACK. *Spell is placed on the field*. THE POWER OF THIS FORM LET'S ME CREATE NEW CARDS AND THIS CARD HAS THE POWER TO BRING BACK NUMBER 39: UTOPIA!

*Utopia appears stronger then ever*

Sketch: Utopia is back!? O_O

Kabingo: FURTHERMORE, I CAN USE THIS CARD TO SUMMON A RANK 1 XYZ MONSTER FROM MY EXTRA DECK! XYZ SUMMON! APPEAR ZW WINGS OF TRUTH! *ZW Wings of Truth appears*

(0 atk, 0 def, light type, warrior, Rank 1)

Kabingo: NOW I USE IT'S SPECIAL ABILITY! BY USING ONE OVERLAY UNIT, I GET TO DRAW ONE CARD! *Draws*. WHEN THIS CARD HAS NO OVERLAY UNITS, I CAN EQUIP IT ON TO A "Number" MONSTER I CONTROL. I CHOOSE UTOPIA! *ZW Wings of Truth equips on to Utopia*. NEXT UP I ACTIVATE THE SPELL UTOPIAN ADVANTAGE! *Spell activates*. WITH THIS CARD, WHEN UTOPIA IS ON MY FIELD IT DESTROYS ALL SPELL/TRAPS YOU CONTROL!

Sketch: NO!

Kabingo: SAY GOOD-BYE TO YOUR FIELD AND TO YOUR FACE DOWN.

*Both cards explode*

Kabingo: AND FOR EACH ONE MY MONSTER GAINS 500 ATTACK POINTS! *Utopia grows stronger to 3500 atk*.

Sketch: It's still not enough to defeat me!

Kabingo: Wrong, this is all I need!

Sketch: Impossible!

Kabingo: NOW I USE MY ZW'S SPECIAL ABILITY! ONCE PER TURN MY UTOPIA GETS THE ATTACK POINTS IT HAS CURRENTLY DOUBLED! *ZW activates*. SO NOW UTOPIA HAS A TOTAL OF 7000 ATTACK POINTS! *Utopia grows stronger*.

Sketch: (3500 lp) NO!

Kabingo: GO UTOPIA! ATTACK WITH RISING WING TORNADO SLASH!

*Utopia attacks C104 and finishing it off with it's new powers, and it causes Sketch to lose the duel*

Sketch: C104! *Gets hit with damage* AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH I WILL GET YOU FOR THIS!!!!!!!! *Vanishes as his life points drop to 0*.

*THE WINNER IS KABINGO*

Kabingo: It's over.....*Kabingo walks up to where the spirit is and finds out it was the same spirit encouraging him to summon utopia in the first place*

Spirit: Thank you. Now my spirit can be free and travel a long side you.

Kabingo: What is your name?

Spirit: My name is.....

*The spirit becomes whole*

Spirit: Vila

Kabingo: Vila?

Vila: Indeed. We must continue our search.

Kabingo: what search?

What is the search the newly named spirit Vila talking about? STAY TUNED!

Last edited by Legendary kabingo on Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:47 pm; edited 4 times in total
Legendary Kabingo
Legendary Kabingo
Sharpened Snake

Magician Credits : 265

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Dueling Fate Episode 3 Empty Re: Dueling Fate Episode 3

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:39 am

Lel, i'm OP, so many slaves '-'
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:47 am

i had a completely badass version of red-eyes at least
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:03 am

Sorry to be a stickler but can you take me out of your rp

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:43 am

'-'
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:38 pm

Lesson to be learned from this fanfic.
Utopia destroys all. .-.
Rea
Rea

Magician Credits : 1470

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:37 am

XD so true, the ZW´s are OP, but if you cant beat them in raw power then either take them out with effects or burn him to death (alternatively mill him to death)
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:36 pm

meniallight5516 wrote:XD so true, the ZW´s are OP, but if you cant beat them in raw power then either take them out with effects or burn him to death (alternatively mill him to death)

i actually did that to a guy once. he had a ray v with ZW lightning blade on it and some other useless ZW(unicorn spear I think) I dropped vain betrayer on him
he couldn't do anything and ended up milling himself to death vs my stalls (legendary ocean stall. I love it)
Rea
Rea

Magician Credits : 1470

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendary Kabingo Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:36 pm

Lol wow
Legendary Kabingo