Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Dueling Fate Episode 13

4 posters

Go down

Dueling Fate Episode 13 Empty Dueling Fate Episode 13

Post by Legendary Kabingo Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:06 pm

Last time on Dueling Fate:

Xavier: It's over Stardust, you've lost!

Stardust: We'll see.

*In another part of the story*

Xavier: THIS DUEL IS OVER! DANTE ATTACK STARDUST DIRECTLY AND FINISH HIM OFF!

*Dante fires an attack at Stardust*

Stardust: (I'm so sorry Xavier, I could not save you.) *Starts remembering him, Kabingo and Xavier and good times* (We had some hard, fun, and weird times. I never knew it would end like this.)

*Dante's attack hits Stardust*

*In another part*

Xavier: Kabingo!

Kabingo: Nice to see you again. But I didn't think I'd see you like this.

Xavier: Hehehe, things changed a lot while you were gone. As you can see poor Stardust lying on the ground. I don't know who that other spirit is.

Vila: You may call me Vila, a descendant from Astral World.

Xavier: Interesting but I have no need for this nonsense. I have other things to worry about besides you!

Kabingo: (So what Vila told me was true) *Remembering*.

*In the past*

Vila: The great evil is one known as Xavier

Kabingo: Xavier!?

Vila: Yes, he is our greatest enemy!

Kabingo: That can't be!

*In the present*

Kabingo: I see that it's true. You've changed.

*In another part*

*All of the sudden Xavier's door opened and Shadowmaster walked through it*

Shadowmaster: Looks like I found you!

Kabingo: Shadowmaster, you're okay!

Shadowmaster: Yes Kabingo I am. Now Xavier, you will pay for what you made me do!

*In another part*

Xavier: Oh please, stop joking around! But I have other challengers for you to face! NOW WITNESS THIS!

*Chaos energy around Xavier starts to scatter and makes Kabingo fly back against the fall but still trapping Shadowmaster and Vila in a Sphere Field*.

Kabingo: *Gets flied back*. What's going oooooooooon!!!!!!!!!!! *Lands on knees*. VILA, SHADOWMASTER!

*The Sphere Field traps them both*

Vila: What have you done!?

Xavier: *Outside of the field*. It's simple, I'm trapping you both in there! But don't worry, you'll have someone to duel!

Shadowmaster: WHO!?

*Two souls are released by Xavier and were forming inside the Sphere field*

?: Nice to see you again Shadowmaster.

Shadowmaster: Who are you?

?: It's hurtful you don't remember me.

*The soul was Meniallight*

Meniallight: Recognize me now?

Shadowmaster: Meniallight!

Meniallight: Long time no see. Hehehe.

Shadowmaster: Why are you working for Xavier. You used to be a good pupil, what's wrong with you!

Meniallight: I don't have to explain myself to you!

*The other soul was forming too*

?: I'm sure Kabingo will recognize me.

*The soul was Sketch*

Kabingo: SKETCH!

Vila: Who is that?

Kabingo: He was the person I dueled before we met Vila!

Vila: Then I shall defeat him too!

Xavier: I'm going to enjoy you two losing by my two servants!

*Inside the Sphere Field*

Meniallight: Now let us begin our duel! Don't you agree Sketch?

Sketch: Let's show these fools how to duel!

Vila: I see, so this is a Tag-Duel.....

Shadowmaster: I'm game! I WON'T LET ANYONE GET IN MY WAY!

All: DUEL DISK APPEAR!

*A duel disk with a Barian symbol appears on Sketch's left arm. A duel disk with wings appears on Shadowmaster's left arm. A Red-Eyes duel disk appears on Meniallight's left arm. And finally a duel disk similar to Utopia's wings appears on Vila's left arm*

All: Duel gazer appear!

*All of their eyes glow*

Stats:

Vila and Shadowmaster:
4000 lp
5 cards in hand
0 cards on field

Meniallight and Sketch:
4000 lp
5 cards in hand
0 cards on field

All: DUEL!

*In another part*

Vila: Thanks Shadowmaster. NOW UTOPIA RAY VICTORY! ATTACK MASQUERADE WITH VICTORY SUN WING SLASH! *Victory uses it's new attack against Masquerade*.

Meniallight: YOU FELL FOR IT!!!!!!!!

Shadowmaster and Vila: WHAT!?

Meniallight: I use Fire Blasting Dragon's last effect! *Red-Eyes Inferno Dragon's mouth opens and glows*. By sending the equip card to the graveyard, your monster loses 2000 attack points!

Shadowmaster: THIS ISN'T GOOD!

Meniallight: I SEND ALL 3 TO THE GRAVEYARD AND SUBTRACT 6000 ATTACK POINTS FROM UTOPIA RAY VICTORY!

*Red-Eyes Inferno Dragon fires it's flames*

Meniallight: GO BURNING DESTRUCTION! *Utopia Ray victory loses 6000 attack for a total of 0*

Sketch: NOW IT'S THE PERFECT TIME TO COUNTER STRIKE! MASQUERADE ATTACK UTOPIA RAY VICTORY!
*Masquerade attacks Utopia Ray Victory and destroys it as Vila and Shadowmaster take 3000 damage*

Vila and Shadowmaster: *Get hit* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! *Flies back*.

*Just then, they hear another scream*

?: AGH!

Vila: What was that?

Shadowmaster: It sounded like....

Kabingo: *Outside of the sphere field*. STARDUST!

Xavier: *Still sitting on throne*. Looks like I forgot to mention. Each time you two take damage, Stardust's soul also takes damage!

*In another part*

Meniallight: So if you lose this duel, you also lose your dear friend Stardust.

Sketch: Seems like you've been trapped. It's useless to deny your fate!

Vila: (If we don't defeat them, Stardust and possibly the fate of the world could vanish!)

*Barian theme plays at the end*

Theme song:

Bum Bum Buuuuuuuuuum. Bum Bum Buuuuuuuuuum.

*Kabingo, Xavier and Stardust appear here holding up their card in one scene*

Not only are we one, but divided we're strong! Nothing will ever bring us down! You can try all you want! But nothing is enough! We will always be on top!

*Shadowmaster and his Quasar appear in one scene*

Not only are we the best but we can also beeeeeee!

*Shiku and Murilo appear*

OUR DESTINY, AWAITS FOR US! WE WILL ALWAYS GO THROUGH!

*Meniallight and his Red-Eyes get a scene as well as Sketch and C104*

WE WILL ALWAYS, BE WITH YOU! NOT ONLY BUT OUR SPIRITS SHALL SHIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Kabingo appears in front, Xavier and Stardust on the side, Shadowmaster in the back with all of their monsters. Kabingo with the serious face, Stardust smiling, Xavier smiling too, and Shadowmaster with the serious face too*

Story:

*Kabingo appears in front, Xavier and Stardust on the side, Shadowmaster in the back with all of their monsters. Kabingo with the serious face, Stardust smiling, Xavier smiling too, and Shadowmaster with the serious face too*

Story:

*Battle theme starts to play: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiavF7pVH7M . The battle continues*

Stats:

Vila and Shadowmaster:
1000 lp
1 card in hand total
3 cards on field total

Sketch and Meniallight:
2500 lp
3 cards in hand total
4 cards on field

Xavier: (This duel will be over soon enough)

Vila: My turn still isn't done! I activate the quick-play spell from my hand Rank Draw! *Spell activates*. When an xyz monster is sent from my field to the graveyard, and I have no other cards in my hand or field, I get to draw cards equal to that monsters rank!

*Utopia Ray Victory's ranks shows*.

Vila: Victory is rank 5! So I draw 5 cards! *Draws*. One of them happens to be Xyz Revenge! *Spell activates*. With this, if your monster has an overlay unit, I get to summon one xyz monster from my graveyard!

*C104's overlay unit grows*.

Vila: Come on back Number 39: Utopia!

*Utopia appears and gets summoned*

Vila: Next this card steals your monster's overlay unit!

*C104's overlay unit is transformed into Utopia's overlay unit*

Sketch: Oh please, this won't change nothing!

Vila: We'll see! I place 3 cards face down and end my turn! *3 cards are placed face down*

Meniallight: It's my turn! I Dra------.....

*All of the sudden Meniallight felt a strange feeling stopping him, it was inside of his mind*

Murilo: Hello Meniallight.

Meniallight: I remember you.

Murilo: Yes, and you will do exactly as I say! You will be under my control!

*Murilo's eyes inside Meniallight's mind were glowing red and hypnotizing Meniallight. Back into the real world*

Meniallight: *Whispers* I am a servant of master Murilo.....

*Murilo's eyes also grew red in Sketch's eyes too*

Sketch: *Whispers* I am a servant of master Murilo.....

Xavier: MURILO!?

*A darkness behind Xavier appeared as Xavier was blown back from it*

Xavier: *Lands on the ground*. I thought I got rid of you!

Murilo: Well you were wrong, you poor fool! In fact I just took over your two minions!

Xavier: How dare you!?

Murilo: How dare I!? I gave you that power and I can also take it back!

*Murilo's hand starts to glow pushing Xavier back into the wall and then falling to the ground*

Xavier: I---I WILL NOT ACCEPT THIS!

*Xavier starts to fly in rage attempting to punch Murilo and cause him damage, but Murilo stopped the attack*.

Murilo: YOU WERE NEVER ON PAR WITH ME IN THE FIRST PLACE!

*Murilo pushes Xavier back on the ground just below the sphere field, and attempts to take his power and absorb him*

Xavier: No----IT WILL NOT END LIKE THIS! *Xavier's hand starts to glow and absorbs Murilo*. I AM IN CONTROL OF YOU, AND YOU WILL OBEY ME! *Murilo starts to be absorbed*.

Murilo: NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!*Murilo gets absorbed*

*Kabingo was standing right behind Xavier during the whole thing*

Kabingo: Murilo has been defeated....Xavier.....

Xavier: *Looks behind*. Kabingo, face the facts. You can't stop the evil within me. I will rule this world no matter what! *Flies to thrown and sits on it*.

*Murilo was inside of Sketch's and Meniallight's mind still*

Murilo: *Inside their heads*. Little does he know, I'm not defeated. Now my servants, finish them off!

*Outside of the real world*

Meniallight and Sketch: *Whispers* Yes master....

Xavier: TIME TO MAKE THIS GAME A LITTLE MORE FUN! *The sphere field starts to glow*. STARDUST'S SOUL IS NOW A PLAYER WITH ONLY 1000 LP, AND ANY PLAYER CAN ATTACK IT! THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS HE CAN'T SUMMON OR PLAY ANYTHING!

*Stardust's soul starts to show lp*.

Xavier: And I hope we didn't forget, if he takes enough damage his soul will vanish! Now Meniallight go!

Meniallight: It's my turn! I DRAW! *Draws*. I'll activate the spell Dragon's Returning Roar! *Spell activates*. For every single card I discard, is how man Dragon type monsters I can summon back! *Discards 3 cards*. APPEAR 3 RED-EYES BLACK DRAGONS! *3 Red-Eyes appear from the graveyard*. Next this card allows me to draw one card! *Draws*. NOW RED-EYES BLACK DRAGON, ATTACK STARDUST'S SOUL WITH INFERNO FIRE BLAST!

*Red-Eyes mouth opens and attacks Stardust*

Vila: Not so fast! I ACTIVATE THE TRAP UTOPIAN ULTIMATE SHIELDING! *Trap activates*. With this card, Utopia can use it's special ability as long as I halve my life points! AND I'LL USE THIS TRAP NOW! *Vila and Shadowmaster get shocked so their lp are halved*

Vila and Shadowmaster: UGH! *Lose half their lp*.

Vila: NOW UTOPIA PROTECT STARDUST'S SOUL!

*Utopia spreads it's wings and blocks the attack*

Meniallight: YOU FORGOT, WHEN YOU TAKE DAMAGE HE DOES TOO!

*Stardust starts to scream*

Vila: Darn it!

Meniallight: I'LL ACTIVATE THE SPELL FIRE STREAM BLAST! *Spell activates*. WHEN MY RED-EYES MONSTER GETS IT'S ATTACK NEGATED, ALL PLAYERS TAKE HALF OF IT'S ATTACK!

*Red-Eyes attack points start to show*.

Meniallight: And with the spell Fire Proof Shield in my grave I just discarded, we take no damage from card effects, and each time we would, I draw a card! SO 1200 DAMAGE COMES YOUR WAY!

*The spell card fires at all directions*

Shadowmaster: I'll save us with the trap card Blackwing Rescuing! For each card I destroy, is how many times the damage is halved! SO I TRIBUTE FULL ARMOR AND CLEAR WING! *Both are sent to the graveyard*. Farewell! BUT NOW THE DAMAGE IS CUT IN HALF TWICE! *A winged blast shoots the fire making it smaller*.

Vila and Shadowmaster: *Get hit from damage and take 300 of it*.

Sketch and Meniallight: *A Shield protects them*.

Meniallight: Now I get to draw a card! *Draws*. And don't forget, I STILL HAVE 3 MORE ATTACKS LEFT! MY DRAGONS SHALL ALL ATTACK STARDUST!

Vila: I'll use my traps effect twice and Utopia's effect after it all!

*All Red-Eyes get their attacks negated*

Vila and Shadowmaster: *Lightning strikes them twice*. AGH!!!!!!!!!!!

Stats:
Vila and Shadowmaster:
50 lp
1 card in hand total
4 cards on field total

Sketch and Meniallight:
2500 lp
1 card in hand total
7 cards on field total

Meniallight: I now activate my trap's effect! I draw one card and if it's a spell IT CAN BE ACTIVATED RIGHT AWAY! *Draws*. IT'S THE SPELL ULTIMATE DRAGON BLAST! *Spell activates*. With this card, you take the total amount of damage equal to all my Dragon's attack points!

*All of their attack points show*.

Meniallight: PREPARE TO TAKE 10000 POINTS OF DAMAGE!

*An extreme blast fires at the two*

Vila: I ACTIVATE THE TRAP UTOPIAN SHINING EVOLVING! *Trap activates*. I GET TO ACTIVATE A RANK-UP FROM MY HAND DURING YOUR TURN! *Vila's card glows*. I ACTIVATE RANK-UP MAGIC ASTRAL FORCE TO RANK UP UTOPIA INTO THIS!

*Utopia rebuilds the overlay networks and evolves*

Vila: APPEAR NUMBER 39: UTOPIA BEYOND! *Utopia Beyond is summoned*. WHEN THIS CARD IS SUMMONED, ALL MONSTER'S ATTACK POINTS BECOME ZERO! SO FAREWELL TO ALL YOUR CREATURE'S ATTTACK POINTS!

*Utopia Beyond strikes a light at Masquerade and all those Red-Eyes*

Vila: So now we take no damage!

Meniallight: I place one card face down and end my turn! *Card is placed face down*.

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVu7pT4GFsk )

Shadowmaster: (In order to win this, I have to draw the perfect card. Let's see if I can draw it) *Puts hand on deck*. FOR THE FATE OF THE WORLD! *Draws*. DRAW! *Looks at card*. (Perfect). I SUMMON BLACKWING - TRIPLE CLAW! *Triple Claw appears on the field*.

(1300 atk, 1200 def, Winged Beast, Dark, Level 4)

Shadowmaster: THIS CARD ALLOWS ME TO SUMMON UP TO TWO TRIPLE CLAWS FROM MY DECK OR HAND! SO ARISE TWO MORE TRIPLE CLAWS! *Two more appear*. I OVERLAY MY THREE MONSTERS AND XYZ SUMMON! *Three Triple Claws turn into spirits and are overlayed*. I XYZ SUMMON KING OF BLACKWING SOLDIERS! *A Blackwing appears from the skies and spreads it's wings as it's eyes glow red*

(2000 atk, 1000 def, Rank 4, Winged Beast, Dark)

Shadowmaster: it's effect activates! Allowing me to draw a card! And if it's a Blackwing monster, I can discard it and draw 3 cards! *Draws*. I drew Blackwing - Bora the Spear!*Discards*. So now 3 new cards are being drawn! *Draws*. And I equip my monster with the spell Armor Master training! *Spell activates*. I banish one Blackwing Armor Master from my graveyard! *Armor Master gets banished*. And now my Blackwing gains the effect where it cannot be destroyed by battle and I take no battle damage from battles involving it!

Meniallight: So what!?

Shadowmaster: Another thing about this card! Since 3 Triple Claws were used to XYZ summon it, it can attack 3 TIMES!

Sketch: IMPOSSIBLE!

Shadowmaster: And with all your monsters at 0 attack, it shouldn't be too hard! NOW GO KING OF BLACKWING SOLDIERS! *It's wings glow and claws*. ATTACK INFERNO DRAGON WITH CLAWING FEATHERS!

*King attacks with his Claws at Red-Eyes Inferno Dragon*

Meniallight: I ACTIVATE INFERNO DRAGON'S ABILITY! *Inferno Dragon starts to glow*. DURING EITHER PLAYERS TURN, WE GAIN LIFE POINTS EQUAL TO THE AMOUNT OF LP YOU ARE AWAY FROM 4000!

*Vila and Shadowmaster's 50 LP show*

Meniallight: WE GAIN 3950 LP FIRST! *Gains 3950 lp along with Sketch*

Sketch: I ACTIVATE THE TRAP NORMAL BACK! *Trap activates*. ALL MONSTERS NOW HAVE THEIR ORIGINAL ATTACK POINTS BACK! *Masquerade and the Red-Eyes gain their atk back*.

Shadowmaster: It won't matter because I use my Blackwing's special ability! By detaching one overlay unit, it's atk becomes the same as your monster during damage calculation! *It's attack points grow to the same as Inferno Dragon*. NOW DESTROY IT!

*Inferno Dragon is destroyed while King of Blackwing Soldiers stays unharmed by the equip spell*

Meniallight: I ACTIVATE THE TRAP GIVING UP IN RETURN! *Trap activates*. I have to tribute all monsters on my field, and sacrifice LP until I have 2000. *LP drop to 2000 and Red-Eyes Black Dragons are destroyed*. AND THEN RED-EYES INFERNO DRAGON COMES BACK AND YOUR BATTLE PHASE IS ENDED! *Red-Eyes Inferno Dragon is returned while King of Soldiers is chained up for now*.

Shadowmaster: I'll just end my turn with 2 cards face down! *2 cards are played face down*

Stats:

Vila and Shadowmaster:
50 LP
0 cards in the hand total
2 monsters on the field total
4 spells/traps on the field total

Meniallight and Sketch:
2000 LP
0 cards in the hand total
2 monsters on the field total
2 spells/traps on the field total

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWjsb98Gdo0 )

Sketch: I DRAW! *Draws*. (What is this?)

*A spirit in Sketch's mind appears*

?: Play the card.....

Sketch: Who are you?

?: I am the first owner of C104....

*Vector appears as a spirit*

Sketch: Vector!? But how? I thought Yuma freed you from your Barian form!

Vector: He freed my human form, but my Barian form is still here in the spirit of C104. You freed my Barian form and now the time is to play the card you drew!

*Murilo was still in Meniallight's mind after being drove out of Sketch's*

Murilo: *Whispers* Why have I been drove out of my slave's mind.... At least Meniallight is still in my control.

*Still inside Sketch's mind*

Sketch: I still don't believe this.

Vector: You're only chance to win is to play that card! I've been working on it for years, PLAY IT!

Sketch: gr.... NO!

Vector: WHAT!?

*Back to the duel*

Sketch: ENOUGH! MASQUERADE ATTACK UTOPIA BEYOND! *Masquerade attacks Utopia Beyond*.

Vila: I'LL USE UTOPIA BEYOND'S SPECIAL ABILITY! *Utopia Beyond uses it's special ability*. BY USING ONE OVERLAY UNIT, AND BANISHING AN XYZ MONSTER, I GET TO SPECIAL SUMMON A UTOPIA MONSTER FROM MY GRAVEYARD! *Beyond gets banished and Vila's graveyard opens*. GOOD-BYE BEYOND, AND MAKE ROOM FOR NUMBER C39: UTOPIA RAY VICTORY! *Utopia Ray Victory is summoned back in defense mode*. And then we gain 1250 LP!

*Vila and Shadowmaster gain 1250 LP for a total of 1300*

Sketch: THEN I'LL JUST ATTACK AGAIN! UMBRAL HORROR MASQUERADE DESTROY UTOPIA RAY VICTORY!

Vila: I ACTIVATE THE TRAP STRONGER THEN CHAOS! *Trap activates*. With this trap card, I can activate a Rank-Down Magic Card from my deck, as long as I don't summon a Number C monster with it! *Vila's deck glows*. I ACTIVATE RANK-DOWN-MAGIC NUMERON FALL! *Spell activates*. I RANK DOWN NUMBER C39: UTOPIA RAY VICTORY! GO XYZ-DE EVOLUTION! *Utopia Ray Victory gets ranked down*. NOW APPEAR NUMBER 39: UTOPIA ROOTS!

*Utopia Roots is summoned like Utopia only it flies up and unleashes it's form with blue lightning*

Sketch: WHATEVER! UMBRAL HORROR MASQUERADE CRUSH UTOPIA ROOTS! *Masquerade once again attacks*

Vila: I ACTIVATE UTOPIA ROOTS SPECIAL ABILITY, BY USING ONE OVERLAY UNIT, I CAN STOP THAT ATTACK! *Utopia Roots detaches an overlay unit*. AND IF IT WAS A XYZ MONSTER, THIS CARD GAINS 500 ATTACK POINTS FOR EACH RANK IT HAS!

*Umbral Horror Masquerade's rank shows*

Vila: IT'S RANK 5, SO UTOPIA ROOTS GAINS 2500 ATK POINTS FOR A GRAND TOTAL OF 3000!

*Utopia Roots becomes stronger*

Sketch: (I don't have a choice now.....). ALRIGHT TIME TO ACTIVATE A SPELL THAT WILL CHANGE THE COURSE OF THIS DUEL TEN FOLD! *The card Sketch raises is absorbing the chaos energy from the sphere field to activate it*

Xavier: WHAT IS GOING ON!?

Sketch: THIS CARD IS ABSORBING ALL CHAOS! *The card finally reveals*. I ACTIVATE THE QUICK-PLAY RANK-UP-MAGIC CHAOS SUPREME FORCE! *Spell activates*. THIS CARD SHALL TAKE MY NUMBER C AND TURN IT INTO A SUPREME NUMBER C MONSTER IN A RANK WITH A 9 - 12 RANK! *Number C104: Umbral Horror Masquerade gets ranked up again*. I REBUILD THE OVERLAY NETWORK WITH NUMBER C104 TO BRING OUT A MONSTER LIKE NO OTHER!

Vila: YOU'RE RANKING UP A NUMBER C MONSTER?

Shadowmaster: THIS IS SOMETHING THAT I HAVEN'T SEEN!

*Still inside Meniallight's mind*

Murilo: WHAT!?

*Outside*

Xavier: Is this possible!?

Sketch: APPEAR FROM THE DARKEST SHADOWS OF BARIAN WORLD! MAKE IT SO YOU CRUSH THESE PESTS WITH YOUR ULTIMATE POWER! ARISE SUPREME NUMBER C104: SHADOW MASQUERADE, THE MASTER OF POWER!

*Number C104 transforms into a being with chaos energy and it's eyes glow red. It's number it on it's head as it holds a magical scepter. It's number is red as his clothes are like in his C104. He is much more huge and his overlay unit is like a chaos overlay, except it's glowing purple. Also it's aura grows*

(5000 atk, 2500 def, DARK, Rank 12, Spellcaster)

Vila: This can't be good!

Sketch: Time to activate my new number's first ability! When it's summoned all face downs on your field are destroyed!

*Shadowmaster's face downs are destroyed*

Shadowmaster: YOU ACTIVATED THEM! THE TRAP YOU DESTROYED WAS BLACKWING XYZ BACK! *Trap reveals*. And you actually destroyed TWO! *The other one reveals* WHEN BOTH ARE DESTROYED DURING THIS TURN, I CAN OVERLAY THEM TO XYZ SUMMON A MONSTER FROM THE GRAVEYARD! I OVERLAY MY TWO TRAPS TO BRING BACK NUMBER 39: UTOPIA!

*Utopia rises and has two overlay units*

Vila: We're in a good position!

Sketch: NOT FOR LONG!

Vila and Shadowmaster: What?

Sketch: I ACTIVATE ANOTHER ABILITY! ONCE PER TURN, DURING EITHER PLAYERS TURN, WHEN A SPECIAL SUMMONED MONSTER WOULD BE SUMMONED FROM THE GRAVE OR THE HAND, I CAN NEGATE THAT! *Utopia's summon gets negated, and it's destroyed*.

Shadowmaster: OH NO!

Sketch: THEN YOU TAKE DAMAGE EQUAL TO HAVE IT'S ATTACK POINTS!

*Supreme Number C104 fires a laser at them both*

Vila and Shadowmaster: *Get hit with 1250 LP of damage* AH! *Fly back and hit the sphere field taking more damage*AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Sketch: Now time to end this. SINCE IT'S STILL THE BATTLE PHASE SUPREME NUMBER C104 ATTACK UTOPIA ROOTS WITH SCEPTER SHADOW MAGICAL THORNS! *Supreme Number C104 makes thorns come out of his scepter and grabs Utopia Roots making it suffer*

Shadowmaster: I DON'T THINK SO! I ACTIVATE MY EQUIP SPELL'S LAST EFFECT! BY SENDING IT TO THE GRAVEYARD, WE TAKE NO MORE BATTLE DAMAGE FOR THE REST OF THE TURN!

*Utopia Roots is destroyed and a shield protects the two*

Sketch: I end my turn fool! Just face it! It's over!

Vila: It's never over and never will be over! I DRAW! *Draws*. (Alright my only chance to win is ZEXAL 4. Luckily this form can be accessed with one person alone!). Time to unleash my full powers! GO ZEXAL MORPH!

*Vila's spirit started to glow*

Xavier: Sorry but I won't allow this!

Vila: *Still glowing and close to transforming*. What!?

Xavier: I'm well aware of Astral World's little transformation. ZEXAL right? Well I'm about to cut this little act of yours! *Raises hand and it starts to glow*

*The sphere field starts to glow and strikes lightning at Vila stopping the glow and damaging the spirit as well*

Vila: AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Still having been shocked*

Xavier: Where's your hope now!? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! *Keeps laughing*

Vila: *Still severely damaged* (There is no hope, I think this duel is over. There's no hope now......)

Kabingo: VILA! *He yelled*

*Vila started to listen*

Vila: Kabingo......

Kabingo: No matter what, hope is everywhere! Don't give up on this duel ever!

Vila: I cant preform ZEXAL, I'm far to weak.

Kabingo: ZEXAL isn't always at it's peak with just one soul. To use it's full powers, it requires two!

Vila: *Started to see what Kabingo was aiming towards*. Yes, I understand!

Kabingo: Let's win this duel!

Vila: Together!

Shadowmaster: Do it!

Kabingo and Vila: GO ZEXAL MORPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Vila's spirit started to fly around the sphere field while Kabingo's simply shot towards it*

Xavier: IT'S USELESS! THE SPHERE FIELD WILL SEPARATE YOU TWO!

Kabingo: You're about to find out how strong friendship can be!

*Kabingo's soul shot through the sphere breaking it long enough to preform ZEXAL*

Xavier: NO!

Kabingo and Vila: WHEN TWO UTOPIA MASTERS COMBINE, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!

*Kabingo and Vila make the ZEXAL symbol then shoot straight down and form their new ZEXAL 4. With a duel disk similar to Kabingo's old ZEXAL 4, and had gold hair with a golden aura as well.*

ZEXAL 4: It's over for you!

Meniallight and Sketch: *Looking surprised*

Xavier: gr.....

Shadowmaster: Do it now!

ZEXAL 4: Right! Now I activate XYZ Treasure! *Spell activates*. I draw one card for every XYZ monster on the field! *Every XYZ monster glows and their light goes to their deck*. So I get to draw 3 cards! *Hand glows gold*. A TRULY POWERFUL DUELIST CAN SHAPE COME THE OUTCOME OF A DUEL! HE CAN EVEN GENERATE THE VERY CARDS HE NEEDS! GO TIME DRAW OF FATE!

*As this new form draws, the ZEXAL symbol is also generated*

ZEXAL 4: Time to show you our true power! I summon ZF(ZEXAL Fighter): UTOPIA ASSISTANT!

(1300 atk, 1400 def, LIGHT, Spellcaster, Level 4)

ZEXAL 4: When this card is summoned, Utopia is brought back from the graveyard! REVIVE NUMBER 39: UTOPIA!

*Number 39 is summoned back from the grave*

Sketch: YOU FORGOT ABOUT MY NUMBER'S ABILITY! *It glows*. SAY GOOD-BYE TO UTOPIA!

*Supreme Number C104 fires it's scepter and tries to destroy Utopia*

ZEXAL 4: Wrong!

Sketch: Impossible!

ZEXAL 4: AS LONG AS ZF: UTOPIA ASSISTANT IS ON THE FIELD, NO SUMMONS INVOLVING UTOPIA CAN BE NEGATED!

*A shield protects Utopia*

Sketch: So what!?

ZEXAL 4: Time to unleash Utopia's powers! I ACTIVATE THE SPELL ANCIENT EVOLVING! *Spell activates*. I discard one card! *Discards*. And thanks to this, If I have a Utopia monster and a level 4 monster, I can immediately overlay them to summon a Rank 4 XYZ monster!

*Utopia and Utopia Assistant are overlayed*

ZEXAL 4: UTOPIA, YOU HAVE BEEN A GREAT DEFENDER, BUT NOW IT'S TIME TO UNLEASH YOUR FULL AND MIGHTIEST POWERS! *A light from the sphere glows*. APPEAR NUMBER 39: PRINCE UTOPIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Utopia evolves and his Number becomes blue as he becomes skinnier and has a skinnier sword with a sharper tip as his aura glows with fire and it unleashes a battle cry*

(1000 atk, 1000 def, LIGHT, Rank 4, Warrior)

Sketch: This changes nothing!

ZEXAL 4: Don't be so sure!

Sketch: We'll see!

ZEXAL 4: INDEED WE WILL BECAUSE I USE IT'S FIRST ABILITY!

*Prince Utopia uses an overlay unit*

ZEXAL 4: BY USING ONE OVERLAY UNIT, I CAN DESTROY ONE XYZ MONSTER ON THE FIELD, AND THIS CARDS ATTACK POINTS MULTIPLIES BY THE RANK OF THE DESTROYED XYZ MONSTER!

*Prince Utopia stabs the new and evolved C104 and destroys it*

ZEXAL 4: So now Prince Utopia's attack multiplies by 12 for a total of 12000! AND THAT'S NOT ALL, I'LL USE IT'S EFFECT AGAIN!

*Prince Utopia stabs Red-Eyes Inferno Dragon and destroys it*

ZEXAL 4: Now it has a total of 84000 attack points! NOW PRINCE UTOPIA ATTACK THEM BOTH!

*Prince Utopia raises his sword and unleashes a slash at them both*

Meniallight: NOT SO FAST! I ACTIVATE THE TRAP CARD XYZ RETURNING STRENGTH! *Trap activates*. If an XYZ monster was destroyed with overlay units, it returns with overlay units and on the field it was on when it was destroyed!

*Supreme Number C104 returns*

Meniallight: One more thing, you're forced to attack it!

Sketch: Fine by me! TIME TO USE IT'S LAST ABILITY! BY USING ONE CHAOS OVERLAY UNIT, THIS CARDS ATTACK BECOMES THE SAME AS YOUR MONSTER'S AND FINALLY! IF IT'S DESTROYED THIS TURN YOU TAKE DAMAGE EQUAL TO IT'S ATTACK EVEN IF THIS CARD LEAVES THE FIELD!

*Prince Utopia and Supreme C104 are about to clash*

Sketch: Hahaha! It's over now!

ZEXAL 4: For you that is.

Sketch: NO!

ZEXAL 4: WHEN ZF: UTOPIA ASSISTANT IS IN MY GRAVEYARD, DURING DAMAGE CALCULATION IF TWO MONSTERS HAVE THE SAME ATTACK, I CAN BANISH IT SO THIS WAY MY MONSTER'S ATTACK DOUBLES AND YOURS BECOMES ZERO!

*Prince Utopia's attack rises to 16,800 while C104 Supreme has 0*

Sketch: THAT MONSTER CANNOT BE STOPPED!

ZEXAL 4: Exactly! FINISH THIS WITH RISING SUN BURNING FLAMES SLASH!

*Prince Utopia strikes them with his sword and it hits both Meniallight and Sketch with it's flames making them fly out the sphere field and falling as their LP drop to 0*

Both of them: gr....AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*Leave the sphere field and fall to the ground with 0 LP*

(THE WINNERS ARE ZEXAL 4 AND SHADOWMASTER!)

*ZEXAL 4 separates in the sphere*

Kabingo: We did it.

Shadowmaster: Yeah.

*Everyone leaves the sphere field, but Murilo's spirit is again revealed as it leaves Meniallight's body. Sketch and Meniallight are still knocked on conscious*

Murilo: ENOUGH!

Xavier: I defeated you!

Murilo: I HAVE HAD ENOUGH WITH THIS, I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL NO MATTER WHAT!

*Murilo opens a black hole to absorb everyone and everything*

Vila: QUICK EVERYBODY, WE MUST ESCAPE THROUGH ASTRAL WORLD, GET MENIALLIGHT AND SKETCH AND LEAVE!

*Stardust's soul is absorbed through Kabingo's hand*

Kabingo: Alright let's go!

*Kabingo and Shadowmaster grab them as Vila opens a portal. Shadowmaster walks in while Kabingo only throws Sketch's body*

Vila: Kabingo hurry!

Kabingo: Not without Xavier!

Xavier: Enough!

*Xavier fires a blast at the black hole and it's a mistake since it's reflected back and hitting him making him go conscious*

Kabingo: Xavier!

*Kabingo grabs Xavier's leg before it's too late and he's absorbed*

Vila: HURRY!

Kabingo: Go on without us! I got this!

Vila: gr.....!

*Vila goes through the portal*.

Murilo: I WILL NOT LET YOU TWO ESCAPE!

*As the hole grows bigger and the wind grows stronger, Xavier's eyes open*

Xavier: *Makes Kabingo let go*. I'll hold him off!

Kabingo: We're doing this together!

Xavier: Fine!

*Kabingo and Xavier fire their own types of beams and blast Murilo into a wall stopping the madness. Xavier has been freed from the darkness and has seen friendship and it's true powers*

(Parody for fun: Pretty corny if you ask me Razz)

Kabingo: Let's go!

*Kabingo opens a new portal to astral world and enters it*

Xavier: *Looking at Murilo*. I'll be back! *Enters portal*

Murilo: I will have revenge! *Makes a portal to go somewhere*

What will happen next? FIND OUT NEXT EPISODE!

Last edited by Legendary Kabingo on Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:07 pm; edited 4 times in total
Legendary Kabingo
Legendary Kabingo
Sharpened Snake

Magician Credits : 265

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Dueling Fate Episode 13 Empty Re: Dueling Fate Episode 13

Post by Flip Flapper Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:59 am

when that burn card would deal 100000 points of damage i was sitting like this "YUS YUS YUS!!!! YUS!!!!!!!!!!!!" and then beyond is summoned and im like ._.

beyond: u mad bro?
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:04 pm

LOLOLOLOL
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:00 pm

Odd-Eyes Flare Dragon wrote:when that burn card would deal 100000 points of damage i was sitting like this "YUS YUS YUS!!!! YUS!!!!!!!!!!!!" and then beyond is summoned and im like ._.

beyond: u mad bro?

Me: *slowly flips the traptrix trap hole nightmare trap card*
Utopia Beyond: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Rea
Rea

Magician Credits : 1470

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:06 pm

wait what. VECTOR?! the peril level just went from 5/10 to 9005/10
...wait a minute, the Peril Level, ITS OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!
Rea
Rea

Magician Credits : 1470

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:23 pm

i better start working on thoose background story fics i promised to do
Flip Flapper