Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Dueling Fate Episode 9

Go down

Dueling Fate Episode 9 Empty Dueling Fate Episode 9

Post by Legendary Kabingo Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:05 am

Last time on Dueling Fate:

Kabingo: I ACTIVATE MY TRAP CARD! APPEAR NUMBER 39: UTOPIA BEYOND

*Utopia Beyond appears*

Triverr: I'll end my turn!

Kabingo: This duel is over. UTOPIA ROOTS END THIS DUEL!

*At the castle*

Stardust: Time to end this.

*Inside*

Xavier: Welcome Stardust, the time has to end this nonsense.

Stardust: I know! We have to defeat Murilo and stop this!

Xavier: WRONG! THE TIME HAS COME TO TAKE YOUR SOUL AND END THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL SO I CAN RULE THE WORLD!

Stardust: WHAT!?

Xavier: AHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Theme song:

Bum Bum Buuuuuuuuuum. Bum Bum Buuuuuuuuuum.

*Kabingo, Xavier and Stardust appear here holding up their card in one scene*

Not only are we one, but divided we're strong! Nothing will ever bring us down! You can try all you want! But nothing is enough! We will always be on top! 

*Shadowmaster and his Quasar appear in one scene*

Not only are we the best but we can also beeeeeee!

*Shiku and Murilo appear*

OUR DESTINY, AWAITS FOR US! WE WILL ALWAYS GO THROUGH! 

*Meniallight and his Red-Eyes get a scene as well as Sketch and C104*

WE WILL ALWAYS, BE WITH YOU! NOT ONLY BUT OUR SPIRITS SHALL SHIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Kabingo appears in front, Xavier and Stardust on the side, Shadowmaster in the back with all of their monsters. Kabingo with the serious face, Stardust smiling, Xavier smiling too, and Shadowmaster with the serious face too*

Story:

*Barian theme plays as lightning also flashes*

Stardust: What do you mean take my soul!?

Xavier: It's not obvious? I plan to do something you could never do! Make this world mine!

Stardust: (What's happening? Why is he acting like this.)

*Then Stardust started to remember his duel with Meniallight*

Stardust: (That's it! He's controlled by Murilo!). I bet it was that Murilo guy who changed you!

Xavier: Not even close!

Stardust: But how!?

Xavier: In fact I planned for this to happen! 

Stardust: *Is shocked* WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?

Xavier: I mean is that i purposely let Murilo's spirit inside me and control me!

Stardust: But why?

Xavier: Have you seen this power!? It's overwhelming, It's almost like the darkness fuels me with rage!!!!!!!!

*Xavier's aura starts to get darker as lightning flashes*

Stardust: Xavier......

Xavier: What's the matter!? Does the pain of one of your so called "friends" betraying you hurt you! Well I have more news for you!  Twisted Evil

Stardust: What more news is there!?

Xavier: The truth is I never really considered any of you my friends! You were only pests getting in my way!

Stardust: That's a lie!

Xavier: Believe it you poor fool! You, Kabingo, and even Shadowmaster were nothing but that to me, and with this power I can finally get rid of you all!

Stardust: That power is affecting your mind! Murilo's spirit clearly corrupted your heart with lies and rage!

Xavier: HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! *Xavier feels a pain in his chest*. Ugh! *He grabs it*

Stardust: What's wrong!?

Xavier: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Xavier started hearing a voice in his head and that voice was Murilo*

Murilo: Hello Xavier.

Xavier: Get out of my head now! Stardust is mine!

Murilo: No he's ours, we are now one and I will control your every move!

Xavier: YOU WISH!

*Xavier's body in the real world starting to glow darker with chaos*

Xavier: THERE IS NO WAY YOU WILL CONTROL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Inside of Xavier's head Murilo was vanishing*

Murilo: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Vanishes for now*

*Back into the real world*

Xavier: Hehe, now where was I? Oh yeah crushing you and putting you out of your misery!

Stardust: I won't let this continue any longer! THIS ENDS TODAY!

Xavier: And how do you plan to "save" me! *Laughs really evil*.

Stardust: We're settling this with a duel to decide everything!

Xavier: Very well! I hope you will enjoy having your soul taken!

Stardust: THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN!

Both: DUEL DISK APPEAR!

*A Heraldic Duel Disk appeared on Stardust's left arm while Xavier's Duel Disk had a skull symbol and was Black and Red*

Stardust: Duel Gazer appear!

*A Duel Gazer appears on Stardust's left eye and Xavier's eye just glows black*

Stats:

Stardust:
4000 lp
5 cards in hand
0 cards on field

Xavier: 
4000 lp
5 cards in hand
0 cards on field

Both: DUEL!

*Meanwhile in Astral World*

Vila: Let us return to the human world.

Kabingo: I guess, but what about 

*A shock in Kabingo's head appeared*

Kabingo: *Feels headache and grabs head* AH! Something isn't right!

Vila: Kabingo what is it!?

*Kabingo starts to see a battle him the human world, and sees Xavier and Stardust about to duel*.

Kabingo: We have to go back quick! My friends are in trouble!

Vila: Then let us hurry!

*Vila opens a portal back to the human world so he and Kabingo can go through it and enter the human world once more. While Shadowmaster was still flying in rage to the castle*

Shadowmaster: (Xavier, I will make you pay for what you did, this is not over!)

*Lightning flashes*

Shadowmaster: *Stops*, I sense a great evil..... this isn't good. *Flies again to the place where Xavier is*. (I'M COMING FOR YOU!)

*Xavier and Stardust's duel about to begin*

Xavier: I'll start us off! I ACTIVATE THE SPELL CARD SHADOW STRENGTH! *Spell activates*. With this card, if I have no other cards on the field, I get to summon xyz monsters up to the number of cards in your hand! 

*Stardust's hand glows*

Stardust: Oh no!

Xavier: Let me introduce you to some buddies!  *Five overlay networks are built*. SINCE YOU HAVE 5 CARDS IN YOUR HAND, I SUMMON 5 XYZ MONSTERS! First up to join the party is Shadow Devil! *Shadow Devil appears*. Next up, is my Evil Mind Twister! *Evil Mind Twister appears*. I'M NOT DONE, APPEAR NOW TWO EMPEROR OF DESTRUCTIONS! *Two Emperor of Destructions appear*.

Stardust: All of these monsters look scary! O_O!

Xavier: I still have one monster left! LAST BUT NOT LEAST, I SUMMON SHADOW DEVIL SHIKU. MASTER OF THE EVIL BLADE! *Shiku appears too*. Luckily for you these monsters can't use their special abilities. 

Stardust: Five monsters with just one spell card.....

Xavier: (The power I received from Murilo is more powerful then I thought) 

*All Five cards aura glow into one massive dark spirit*

Stardust: (I didn't think Xavier could be this evil, either way I must win!)

Xavier: I hope you are paying attention, because now I'm activating the spell Evil Alliance! *Spell is played*. With this card all monsters have the same attack as the highest one on my field!

*Shiku's 10,000 attack points show*

Xavier: SO NOW ALL MY MONSTERS HAVE 10,000 ATTACK!

*Xavier's monsters grow stronger*

Stardust: FIVE MONSTERS AND ALL OF THEM HAVE 10000 ATTACK!?

Xavier: I'm still no where near finished! I ACTIVATE THE CONTINUOUS SPELL CARD PUNISHING SPELL! *Spell activates*. With this card, at the end of each of your turns, you take 2000 points of damage! *A chain wraps around Stardust and then disappears but still there*

Stardust: (So I only have 2 turns unless I do something about it)

Xavier: I place two cards face down and end my turn fool! *Two cards are placed face down*. 

Stardust: Then it's my turn! I DRAW! *Draws*. I activate the spell Heraldic Evacuation! *Spell is activated*. This card lets me send 3 Heraldic Beast monsters to my graveyard! I send Heraldic Beast Unicorn, and two Heraldic Beast Aberconways! *All three cards are sent to the grave yard*.

Xavier: I thought you'd might do that! I ACTIVATE THE TRAP MONSTER PAYBACK! *Trap activates*. Whenever a card is sent from the deck to the graveyard, this trap card makes you send the same amount from your hand to the graveyard!

*Three random cards in Stardust's hand glows*

Xavier: OFF TO THE GRAVE THEY GO!

*Stardust's cards are sent to the graveyard*.

Stardust: You just activated my Heraldic Beast Leo's special ability! When it's sent to the graveyard, I can add one Heraldic Beast monster to my hand! *Stardust's deck glows*. I add Heraldic Beast Basilisk! *Adds to hand*. Now I activate Advanced Heraldry Art! *Spell activates*. WITH THIS SPELL I OVERLAY TWO HERALDIC MONSTERS IN MY GRAVEYARD TO XYZ SUMMON! *Graveyard opens*.

Xavier: This should be interesting.

Stardust: I overlay Two Heraldic Beast Aberconways! *Overlay network is built*. NOW APPEAR NUMBER 18: HERALDIC PROGENITOR COAT! *Number 18 comes on the field*.

Xavier: I ACTIVATE MY SECOND TRAP CARD! *Trap reveals*. IT'S THE TRAP CARD SHADOW DRAIN! With this card, when you xyz summon a non-dark monster, it's effects are negated and attack become 0 PERMANENTLY!

*Number 18 is drained of it's power and effects*

Xavier: My trap has another effect! I GET TO SET ONE TRAP CARD FROM MY DECK TO THE FIELD!

Stardust: I'm not done! I activate the spell Heraldic Sacrifice! *Spell activates*. All I must do is discard one Heraldic Beast monster to draw two new cards! *Basilisk glows in Stardust's hand*. I discard Heraldic Beast Basilisk to draw two cards! *Sends Basilisk to the grave then draws two cards*. 

Xavier: Anything worth using!?

Stardust: Oh this is completely worth using! I ACTIVATE THE SPELL RANK-UP MAGIC HERALDRY FORCE! *Spell activates*. I RANK UP MY NUMBER 18 INTO A CHAOS NUMBER! GO CHAOS XYZ EVOLUTION! *Overlay network is built as Number 18 enters it*. APPEAR NUMBER C18: HERALDIC FATE! *C18 appears and unleashes and roar*.

Xavier: WHAT IS THAT!?

Stardust: The card that will defeat you! I ACTIVATE HERALDIC FATE'S FIRST ABILITY! WHEN IT'S SPECIAL SUMMONED SUCCESSFULLY ALL MONSTERS ON YOUR FIELD ARE DESTROYED! *C18 glows and uses it's ability*. DESTROY HIS CREATURES!

*C18 destroyed all of Xavier's monsters*.

Xavier: (Interesting....)

Stardust: NOW HERALDIC FATE ATTACK XAVIER DIRECTLY!

*C18 attacks Xavier directly but then a smog appears*

Stardust: What's happening!?

Xavier: I simply activated the trap card Shadow Overlay! *Trap appears*. When all of my monsters are destroyed at the same time, I can use this card to build the overlay network with them and summon any xyz monster of my choice! 

*Xavier's grave opens*

Xavier: I BUILD THE OVERLAY NETWORK WITH MY 5 XYZ MONSTERS! *Overlay Network is built*. SHADOW XYZ SUMMON! APPEAR FROM ABOVE THE SKY AND RAIN DOWN ON THIS PUNY PLANET AND SHOW THEM YOUR MIGHT. I SUMMON BURNING ABYSS DAMAGE CANNON!

*A huge cannon appears from the sky*

(10000 atk, 5000 def, Dark, Rank 15, Spellcaster)

Stardust: A RANK 15 MONSTER!?

Xavier: Yes, and your worst nightmare!

Stardust: I end my turn with one card face down! *Card is placed face down*.

Xavier: NOW MY SPELL WILL DEAL YOU 2000 POINTS OF DAMAGE!

*The spell shocks Stardust dealing him damage*

Stardust: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Stardust falls on his knees*

Xavier: This card will decide your fate! *Hand glows*. MY TURN, I DRAW! *Draws and his card glows*. Looks like I drew the card I just needed! BUT FIRST UP IS MY CANNON'S EFFECT! *Cannon prepares to fire*.

Stardust: What does it do!?

Xavier: Each time I draw a card you take 300 points of damage! GO SHADOW SOULS FIRE! 

*Cannon fires a blast that causes an explosion and Stardust to fly back*

Stardust: OH NO! *Gets hit*. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Flies back and soon hits the ground*. Ugh......

Xavier: My cannon isn't finished with you yet! I ACTIVATE MY CANNON'S NEXT EFFECT! I CAN DETACH ONE OVERLAY UNIT TO DRAW A CARD, SO I SHALL DETACH FIVE TO DRAW 5 NEW CARDS!

*Xavier's deck glows as he draws his cards*.

Xavier: AND DON'T FORGET MY CANNON'S EFFECT! EACH TIME I DRAW A CARD YOU TAKE 300 POINTS OF DAMAGE! *Cannon prepares to fire*. Since I drew 5 you now take 1500 points of damage!  Twisted Evil

Stardust: O_O!

*The cannon fires at Stardust causing him to fly back*.

Stardust: *Gets hit again*. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*Lands on floor face flat*. This...isn't good. *Gets up*. BUT IT'S NOT OVER YET! I ACTIVATE THE TRAP HERALDIC PRICE! *Trap plays*. WITH THIS TRAP, IF I TAKE MORE THEN 1500 POINTS OF DAMAGE THIS TURN, ALL CARDS IN YOUR HAND ARE DISCARDED, FURTHERMORE IF ANY MONSTER EFFECTS WOULD TRIGGER THEY GET NEGATED!

*Xavier's hand starts to glow as it's sent to the graveyard*.

Stardust: That should buy me some time!

Xavier: WRONG! 

Stardust: What!?

Xavier: One of the cards sent to my grave was Burning Abyss Knockout! *Spell reveals from the grave*. If this card is sent to the grave, ALL MONSTERS ON YOUR SIDE OF THE FIELD ARE DESTROYED!

Stardust: But that means!

Xavier: You'll be totally defenseless! NOW MY SPELL CARD GO!

*The spell card fires a blast at C18 causing it to be destroyed*

Xavier: Now it's time to end this! THIS IS IT STARDUST!

Stardust: (With no monsters or spell/trap cards, I'm open for a direct attack!)

Xavier: NOW MY CANNON ATTACK STARDUST WITH BURNING FLAMES OF SHADOWS!

*A dark blast is fired and causes an explosion*

Xavier: THIS DUEL IS OVER!

What will happen next time? Find out next episode!
Legendary Kabingo
Legendary Kabingo
Sharpened Snake

Magician Credits : 265

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down