Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Dueling Fate Episode 7

2 posters

Go down

Dueling Fate Episode 7 Empty Dueling Fate Episode 7

Post by Legendary Kabingo Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:59 pm

Last time on Dueling Fate, Kabingo had started a duel with one of his favorite cards. While Xavier was gaining power each second and Stardust on his way. What will happen now?

Stats:

Kabingo:
1000 lp
2 cards in hand
1 card on field

Triverr:
4000 lp
1 card in hand
2 cards on field

Kabingo: UTOPIA RAY ATTACK WITH RISING SUN CHAOS SLASH!

*Utopia Ray attacks Delteros*

Triverr: NOT SO FAST! I ACTIVATE MY FACE DOWN CARD SATELLARKNIGHT BOOST! *Trap card is activated*. WITH THIS CARD, ONE STELLARKNIGHT OR SATELLARKNIGHT GAINS 1500 ATTACK POINTS UNTIL THE END OF THIS TURN!

*Delteros gains attack*

Kabingo: THAT'S NOT ENOUGH TO BEAT UTOPIA RAY! CONTINUE THE ATTACK!

*Utopia Ray destroys Delteros and dealing damage to Triverr and causing him to fly back*

Triverr: *Gets hit* grrr.... AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! *Lands on ground*. I activate my Delteros's special ability! WHEN THIS CARD IS DESTROYED I GET TO SUMMON ONE SATELLARKNIGHT MONSTER FROM MY DECK! APPEAR SATELLARKNIGHT VEGA! *Vega appears*. With this I summon Altair from my hand! *Altair appears*. Altair brings back Deneb! *Deneb appears*. AND FINALLY DENEB ALLOWS ME TO ADD ANOTHER ALTAIR! *Adds Altair to hand*. Looks like I have the advantage.

*All monsters appear in defense mode*

Kabingo: Wrong.

Triverr: How!?

Kabingo: I ACTIVATE THE QUICK-PLAY HUNGRY FOR BATTLE! *Spell is placed*. WHEN A MONSTER IS SPECIAL SUMMONED OR MONSTERS IN THE BATTLE PHASE, ONE MONSTER I CONTROL CAN ATTACK EACH ONE IF I DISCARD MY ENTIRE HAND! *Discards card from hand*. I ALSO USE THE EFFECT IN MY GRAVEYARD! IT'S CALLED GRAVE REVENGE! *Spell is activated from the graveyard*. With this card, if it's discarded from my hand by a card effect, every single card in your hand is sent to the graveyard!

*Triverr's hand starts glowing and his Altair is sent to the graveyard*

Triverr: NO!

Kabingo: AND NOW UTOPIA RAY WILL ATTACK ALL YOUR MONSTERS! GO!

*Utopia Ray charges his sword*

Kabingo: TRIPLE RISING SUN CHAOS SLASH!

*Utopia Ray destroys all three monsters causing an explosion*

Triverr: My monsters.....

Kabingo: Furthermore, for each card destroyed, I draw one card. *Draws 3 cards*. I set three cards face down and end my turn! *3 cards are placed face down*.

*Utopia Ray's attack goes down*

Triverr: You think your form scares me!? THINK AGAIN!

*Triverr's body starts to glow so strong it's even blinding to the power of Zexal 4 and causes winds around him*

Kabingo: *Winds being blown at him*. What's this energy I'm feeling!?

Triverr: Like you! I also have a form that hasn't been shown in ages!

Kabingo: WHAT!?

Triverr: NOW PREPARE TO SEE THE TRUE FORM OF TRIVERR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Triverr's body starts glow brighter and brighter as his body cracks and creates a new one from light energy. His form soon revealed to the eyes of Vila and Kabingo*

Vila: *From the sidelines*. Impossible! This is something that I haven't seen, this power is unreal!

*Triverr's armor turns gold and his eye also turns gold. His hair is very long and gold as well. His duel disk turned into a duel disk similar to the one he had before except it was glowing. His aura was growing stronger and stronger with his bright light. His voice also became deeper then before*

Triverr: Let us continue our battle.

Vila: (Incredible, he has so much energy)

Kabingo: (This can't be good!)

Triverr: MY TURN! STELLAR SHINE DRAW! *Draws and his cards glows with the same color aura as his own*. Looks like your fate is sealed. I ACITVATE THE SPELL STELLAR OUTCLASS! *Spell is played*. While I control no other cards on my field I draw 1 card for every card you have on the field!

*Kabingo's cards start glowing*

Kabingo: And I have 4 cards!

Triverr: Correct! So I now draw 4 cards! *Draws 4 cards*. Prepare yourself because my ultimate beast is about to come out! I ACTIVATE THE SPELL CARD STELLARKNIGHT ULTIMATE OVERLAY! *Spell is activated*. With this card I use 2 Stellarknight xyz monsters to xyz summon a monster that has 1 or 2 more ranks! *Graveyard is opened*.

Kabingo: This can't be good!

Vila: (Kabingo is in trouble)

Triverr: I OVERLAY MY STELLARKNIGHT TRIVERR AND DELTEROS! *Overlay network is built as Triverr and Delteros enter the network*. I XYZ SUMMON! APPEAR FROM THE LIGHT FURTHER THEN THE EYE CAN SEE! RAIN DOWN UPON US AND HELP ME DEFEAT THIS FOE! I SUMMON STELLARKNIGHT SWORD WARRIOR! *Sword Warrior appears from the sky as he glows with an incredible aura too*. This duel is over!

Kabingo: HOW AM I GOING TO DEFEAT THAT!?

Vila: OH NO!

Triverr: You won't defeat it can't you see!? This card will end this duel!

(3000 atk, 3000 def, Rank 6, light, Warrior)

Triverr: Now it's time for you to face my card head on! STELLARKNIGHT SWORD WARRIOR ATTACK HIS UTOPIA RAY! *Sword Warrior takes out his sword*. SLASH OF STARS!

*Stellarknight Sword Warrior attacks Utopia Ray*

Triverr: I ACTIVATE STELLARKNIGHT SWORD WARRIOR'S SPECIAL ABILITY! BY USING ONE OVERLAY UNIT YOUR UTOPIA RAY IS DESTROYED! *Sword Warrior uses one overlay unit to destroy Utopia Ray*. DO IT SWORD WARRIOR!

*Sword Warrior destroys Utopia Ray*

Kabingo: UTOPIA RAY!

Triverr: ALSO THIS ABILITY LET'S IT ATTACK AGAIN. GO STELLARKNIGHT SWORD WARRIOR! SLASH OF STARS!

Kabingo: NOT SO FAST! I ACTIVATE THE TRAP HOPE FOR UTOPIA! *Trap is activated*. WITH THIS TRAP CARD WHEN A UTOPIA MONSTER IS DESTROYED BY BATTLE OR CARD EFFECT, THIS CARD BRINGS IT BACK AND AS AN ADDITIONAL EFFECT ONCE PER TURN IT CAN'T BE DESTROYED BY CARD EFFECTS OR BATTLE!

*Utopia Ray appears from the graveyard and the trap equips on to Utopia Ray*

Triverr: OH PLEASE, I ACTIVATED THE QUICK-PLAY SPELL SHINING NEGATE! *Spell is placed*. WITH THIS CARD, ONE FACE UP CARD HAS IT'S EFFECTS NEGATED. *Spell glows*. YOUR TRAP CARD'S ABILITY IS NEGATED SO YOUR UTOPIA RAY IS AS GOOD AS GONE!

*Sword Warrior attacks Utopia Ray still*

Kabingo: I will not lose Utopia Ray that easily! I ACTIVATE MY SECOND TRAP, UTOPIA ADVANTAGE! WITH THIS CARD, UTOPIA CANNOT BE DESTROYED BY THIS BATTLE, FURTHERMORE IT TAKE NO DAMAGE FOR THE REST OF THE TURN!

*Sword Warrior's attack hits and Utopia Ray isn't destroyed nor does Kabingo take damage*

Triverr: Then I'll activate the quick-play spell Stellarknight Battle Redo! *Spell is activated*. With this card when a monster isn't destroyed by an attack of a Stellarknight monster, THIS CARD DESTROYS THAT MONSTER AND MAKES IT SO MY CARD GAINS IT'S ATTACK TOO!

*Spell destroys Utopia Ray and Triverr gains 2500 lp*

Kabingo: Darn!

Triverr: I place one card face down and end my turn! *Card is placed face down*

Stats:

Kabingo:
1000 lp
0 cards in hand
1 card on field

Triverr:
5000 lp
0 cards in hand
2 cards on field

*Meanwhile, Shadowmaster was still causing trouble with his new powers when he heard a cry*

?: Shadowmaster......

Shadowmaster: *Inside Shadowmaster's head*. Who's talking!? Show yourself now!

?: You must remember!

Shadowmaster: Remember what?

?: REMEMBER WHO YOU TRULY ARE!

*A light from above comes down and strikes Shadowmaster showing him his memories*

Shadowmaster: *Viewing them*. What---is-----this....

?: This is your true destiny and your true power within, break free from his control.

Shadowmaster: *A light aura appears around him*. I, must---- BREAK FREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

*Shadowmaster broke free of Xavier's control*

Shadowmaster: I'm free, but someone is going to pay! *Shadowmaster flies to Xavier's castle in rage*. I'LL MAKE HIM PAY FOR WHAT HE MADE ME DO!

*Kabingo and Triverr were still dueling*

Kabingo: I'll defeat you no matter what! AND IT ALL STARTS....*Draws card* NOW! I activate the spell from my hand Utopian overlay! *Spell is activated*. WITH THIS CARD I CAN USE A UTOPIA FROM MY GRAVEYARD AND XYZ SUMMON A CHAOS NUMBER ONE RANK HIGHER! *Utopia rebuilds the overlay network*. I SUMMON C39, UTOPIA RAY VICTORY!

*Utopia Ray Victory shows it's armor and is ready for battle*

Triverr: Utopia Ray Victory!?

Kabingo: GO UTOPIA RAY VICTORY! ATTACK HIS STELLARKNIGHT SWORD WARRIOR! 

*Utopia Ray Victory*

Kabingo: NOW I ACTIVATE UTOPIA RAY VICTORY'S ABILITY! BY USING ONE OVERLAY UNIT THIS CARD GAINS YOUR MONSTER'S ATTACK POINTS! VICTORY CHARGE!

*Utopia Ray Victory uses one overlay unit and fire appears in his aura as he gains attack and Kabingo's aura grows as well*

Kabingo: FURTHERMORE, YOU CANNOT USE YOUR SPELL OR TRAPS THIS BATTLE!

*Triverr's card is sealed*

Kabingo: UTOPIA RAY VICTORY ATTACK NOW!

Triverr: O_O

Kabingo: RISING SUN DOUBLE VICTORY SLASH!

*Utopia Ray Victory destroys Triverr's monster and deals him damage*

Triverr: *Gets hit with damage and flies back*. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! *Falls on ground*.

*Kabingo and Utopia Ray Victory lose their aura*

Kabingo: I end my turn!

Triverr: FOOL! I ACTIVATE MY TRAP CARD STELLAR RETURN! *Trap card activates*. WHEN A STELLARKNIGHT OR SATELLARKNIGHT ARE SENT TO THE GRAVE, AT THE END PHASE I CAN BRING IT BACK BUT WITH 1000 MORE ATTACK POINTS!

Kabingo: OH NO!

Triverr: Exactly! SO SAY HELLO TO MY STELLARKNIGHT SWORD WARRIOR!

*Sword Warrior appears again but stronger then last time*

Triverr: Furthermore Stellarknight Sword Warrior has another ability! When it's special summoned from the graveyard, I can destroy all face up non-Satellarknight or non-Stellarknight cards on the field! GO SUN DESTRUCT!

*Sword Warrior raises his sword and destroys Utopia Ray Victory*

Triverr: One last thing.

Kabingo: What now!?

Triverr: When Triverr has no overlay units and I don't have a hand, it retrieves two overlay units from the graveyard!

*Monsters in the grave become overlay units for Triverr*

Kabingo: (Now that he has two more overlay units it will be even harder to take it down!)

Triverr: Now it's my turn! DRAW! *Draws*. This is the last turn fool! STELLARKNIGHT SWORD WARRIOR FINISH THIS! 

*Sword Warrior prepares his sword as it collects power*. FINAL SLASH OF STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

What will happen next? FIND OUT NEXT TIME!

Last edited by Legendary Kabingo on Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:21 am; edited 3 times in total
Legendary Kabingo
Legendary Kabingo
Sharpened Snake

Magician Credits : 265

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Dueling Fate Episode 7 Empty Re: Dueling Fate Episode 7

Post by LightRook Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:59 am

Bum Bum Bum, this may be the end of Kabingo, unless he pulls something outta nowhere.

Last edited by LightRook24081 on Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total
LightRook
LightRook

Magician Credits : 2463

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Dueling Fate Episode 7 Empty Re: Dueling Fate Episode 7

Post by Legendary Kabingo Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:29 am

Yup that's kind of the point Very Happy
Legendary Kabingo