Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Dreams, City of Puppets Part 2: Dream Ripples

+6
Akaneia
Blade_Viper
Lord Beerus
Arc V Yuto
Nosferatu Alucard
Rea
10 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

City of Dreams, City of Puppets Part 2: Dream Ripples - Page 4 Empty City of Dreams, City of Puppets Part 2: Dream Ripples

Post by Rea Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Previously:
Everyone became acquainted with Dreamland Academy
The mysterious twins appeared.
Sakura now holds number 56: gold rat.
Tragon has become one of the only people to know the secret of the twins' existence.
Argentum found and accidentally released the infernal flame emperor...and began researching into the Ancient Records of the Era Long Past.

Now it is the day after the party:
Argentum did not find much in his late night search, only slight mention of ancient ruins of a tunnel system underneath Neo Dreamland, with mentions of their epicenter holding an ancient stone tablet rumored to hold the secrets of an ancient past.

after his encounter with the flame emperor, the temperature in neo dreamland has began to rise considerably and is currently at a monster 101 Silent Honors Ark Knight Degrees Fahrenheit.

and rumors of paranormal activity in the town have begun to spread...but little proof has been found to prove the claims.

and as the final note: the dreamland academy is set to host a mini-tourny for its students in 4 days. therefore students are being granted the last 2 days before the tourny off in order to prepare.

with all that being said...
everyone has just been released from their classes into the horrific heat...now begin.
Rea
Rea

Magician Credits : 1470

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

City of Dreams, City of Puppets Part 2: Dream Ripples - Page 4 Empty Re: City of Dreams, City of Puppets Part 2: Dream Ripples

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:44 am

"Ok, ok. Meet me in the front of the school in one hour." Argentum said as he paid the cashier. "I can carry your backpack if you want". Then, he headed to the clothing store, where he bought something that nearly looked militar, but classy. After that, he headed to the academy.

((If anyone asks, the materials that Argentum didn't talk about are: Knives, ropes with hooks, climbing material, cigarette lighters and flashlights.))

Last edited by Craig Tucker on Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

City of Dreams, City of Puppets Part 2: Dream Ripples - Page 4 Empty Re: City of Dreams, City of Puppets Part 2: Dream Ripples

Post by Lord Beerus Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:23 am

Ruby would go home pick out some clothes that are appropriate for the journey they are about to go on. She gets some jeans 2 short sleeved shirts and 3 Long sleeved shirt. She changed her clothes from the ones she was in. She grabbed her deck and put it in her back pocket and headed back to the school where Argentum is waiting for her.

------------------------------------------------------------------

When she arrived argentum was standing right where they said to meet up she ran as fast as she could to greet him with a smile. "Alright you ready to go?" She asked.

((Ruby changed into some jeans and a long sleeved shirt and she put on a purple hoodie))
Lord Beerus
Lord Beerus
MADA's Dragon Enthusiast

Magician Credits : 197

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame41221

http://gaminghub.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade_Viper Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:28 am

Jack looks at the rats, with pure disgust. he tries to step around the but the rats seem like they don't want him to pass. He gets annoyed.

"What do you want, you wee rodents?"
Blade_Viper
Blade_Viper
The Cleaner

Magician Credits : 170
Admins Comment : Glow Expires on 9/23/2016

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:31 am

Seeing that Ruby was approaching, Argentum gently handed her the backpack. "Alright, we're going now. Since you were the one that was here before, i think that you will need to be the guide for now, right?"
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Beerus Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:53 am

She grabs her backpack and puts it on her back and puts her clothes in it. "Follow me i always go to this place when i have nothing else to do" ruby said as she walked in the direction of the abandoned building.

------------------------------------------------------------------

As they reach the door ruby tells Argentum to "Stay back" until she figures if the front door is safe or not. She looked at him and said "Its clear lets go" she walks into the building first.
Lord Beerus
Lord Beerus
MADA's Dragon Enthusiast

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame41221

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:30 pm

Blade_Viper wrote:Jack looks at the rats, with pure disgust. he tries to step around the but the rats seem like they don't want him to pass. He gets annoyed.

"What do you want, you wee rodents?"

"we are not "wee rodents" you filthy surface dweller!"

jack will turn around to be met with a hooded figure thats slightly shorter than him, staring directly at him with 2 beady-ish eyes from under its hood.

the figure then proceeds to slap him
Rea
Rea

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:01 pm

Listening to what the detective had to say about the twins, Armin kept his calm despite the astonishing revelations about them being involved in multiple crimes which they were not proven guilty and them being a troublesome duo. He honestly expected that response after all from what he himself has learnt over the past few days on them it’s not anything good.

“Perhaps I can get closer to this case after all” Armin pondered about this thinking about what he can do next regarding these two as a suspect to the case. When Detective Dee Gums asked whether Armin is implying that the twins maybe involved in the case Armin simply shook his head and respond.

“It’s a possibility however I can’t really confirm that they are involved 100% without any evidence to support that so as of now I can say it’s at least……30% at best”.

After a while searching for clues in the library Sakura finds that there is nothing to be found as of now. Feeling that this could be a waste of time she simply left the library and headed outside. Wondering what to do next she recalls that the school is having a tournament in a few weeks.

“Maybe I should visit the card shop perhaps I can get something neat today”

With that in mind she headed to the card shop. On her way there she started to feel dizzy and dazed, she was unaware of her surroundings as she hears the voice from before calling to her.

“You can’t keep me here forever……Release me now child and allow me to unleash your potential”

Shaking her head she started to yell at the voice “LEAVE ME ALONE!”
All of a sudden everything went back as it was as she tripped and fell along the fall she knocked a boy sitting on the table who was eating his hotdogs by himself.
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
The Iron Prince
The Iron Prince

Magician Credits : 7307

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame253050

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc V Yuto Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:19 pm

As Zach was taking a bite of his hot dog he was bumped into causing mustard to be spilled on his shirt. "What who just ran into me, don't you know where you are going" Zach said in a aggravated tone. Seeing it was a girl who ran into him "Um are you alright" Zach said offering to help her up trying to be a gentleman.
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Magician Credits : 665

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade_Viper Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:27 pm

Jack flinches and rubs his cheek.
"Ow! Jesus christ! what the hell are you!?"
Jack is super confused at this point.
Blade_Viper
Blade_Viper
The Cleaner

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:28 pm

Shaking her head after the fall she looked around and noticed the boy she knocked by accident offering a hand to get up she immediately stood up and bowed down multiple times at him and spoke in a panicky yet apologetic tone.

"I'm sorry, i didnt see where i was going." Getting a better look at the boy she notices that he has mustard spilled on his shirt which made her gasp a bit at the sight knowing that it was her fault.

"Your shirt....here let me help you there" She then took a couple of tissues that were on the table and began wiping the mustard away however the stain still remains there.

"Um sooo....your in Dreamland Academy right?". She spoke feeling more calmer than before in an attempt to remove the tension.
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
The Iron Prince
The Iron Prince

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame253050

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:59 pm

Craig Tucker wrote:Seeing that Ruby was approaching, Argentum gently handed her the backpack. "Alright, we're going now. Since you were the one that was here before, i think that you will need to be the guide for now, right?"

as the 2 journy...yeah it doesnt take them long to find something very out of place,
a completely random wood-burning furnace, just sitting there, a crack in the wall seems to be stretching out from behind the furnace.

perhaps the tunnel might be behind the old furnace that seems like it could be somewhat easy to move with 2 people.
Rea
Rea

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc V Yuto Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:54 pm

"Why yes I do go to Dreamland Academy, I'm guessing you go there as well" Zach see's that there is still mustard smudged on his shirt "Um i'll take care of that later" "So um how are you seems you had a little incident happen that caused you to trip"
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:14 pm

Argentum stares at the furnace and the stretching. "It's obvious that someone doesn't know how to hide things... So, i think that we will need to push the furnace now, hmm?" He looks at Ruby, waiting for the answer and ready to act.
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Beerus Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:04 pm

ruby walks over to the furnace and puts her hands on it and looks over at Argentum. "You gonna help me move this thing?"
Lord Beerus
Lord Beerus
MADA's Dragon Enthusiast

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame41221

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:08 pm

Zaio Volnutt wrote:Listening to what the detective had to say about the twins, Armin kept his calm despite the astonishing revelations about them being involved in multiple crimes which they were not proven guilty and them being a troublesome duo. He honestly expected that response after all from what he himself has learnt over the past few days on them it’s not anything good.

“Perhaps I can get closer to this case after all” Armin pondered about this thinking about what he can do next regarding these two as a suspect to the case. When Detective Dee Gums asked whether Armin is implying that the twins maybe involved in the case Armin simply shook his head and respond.

“It’s a possibility however I can’t really confirm that they are involved 100% without any evidence to support that so as of now I can say it’s at least……30% at best”.

"Alright, pal. That sounds fair enough" said Detective Dee Gums with a sigh.

His PDA beeped a few times and he opened it up to see a text. His eyes widened instantly.

The detective jammed his Neo Dreamland Security helmet on to his head and quickly hopped on his bike.
"Pal, there's something going down in town at the powerplant! I think tis related to this whole case.
You coming or what?"
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:59 am

"Well, i guess that it's the plan, hmm?" He said as he walked to the furnace and put his hand on the same side of Ruby's. "Ready? Go."
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:37 am

Craig Tucker wrote:"Well, i guess that it's the plan, hmm?" He said as he walked to the furnace and put his hand on the same side of Ruby's. "Ready? Go."

when they finally move the godforsaken furnaces they find...

a tiny recess no larger than a 5 year-old

and in the hole they find...

SCORPIONS UP IN THIS MOTHERFUCKER!!!

its a scorpion nest. full of scorpions that look pissed.
Rea
Rea

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:27 am

Noticing the PDA of the detective beeping Armin raised an eyebrow as the detective took a look at it. Seeing that his eyes were widened in surprise he could tell that the there is something has happened. Seeing the detective wearing his helmet again and started up his bike he then asked Armin whether he wants to tag along as something has happened at power plant. To which Armin nodded and hopped on the bike.

“Hope you got a spare helmet”.

As the boy gave Sakura an answer saying that he is infact a student from the academy Sakura nodded in response when he assumed that she too is in the same Academy. Seeing that the boy didn’t mind the smudge that still remained Sakura slowly but surely smiled at the boy feeling more comfortable than before. When the boy asked Sakura that she had something happen for her to fall she slightly turned away and responded.

“I guess you could say that, I think I’m just tired is all from the scorching heat”.

She then looked back at the boy and spoke in a curious tone.

“So, do you have a name?”
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
The Iron Prince
The Iron Prince

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame253050

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade_Viper Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:30 am

Jack looks down to get a better look at the specimen that is in front of him, it didn't look human..or that much inhuman either.
"Just who the hell are you?"
Blade_Viper
Blade_Viper
The Cleaner

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:55 pm

Zaio Volnutt wrote:Noticing the PDA of the detective beeping Armin raised an eyebrow as the detective took a look at it. Seeing that his eyes were widened in surprise he could tell that the there is something has happened. Seeing the detective wearing his helmet again and started up his bike he then asked Armin whether he wants to tag along as something has happened at power plant. To which Armin nodded and hopped on the bike.

“Hope you got a spare helmet”.

Detective Dee Gums was in a rush. He revved up his motorcycle as he weaved his way skillfully around Neo Dreamland City making his way straight towards the powerplant. Fortunately, not many were taking up the steets due to the infernal heat.

Within a matter of a few minutes, the detective and Armin  were at the power plant. There wasn't anyone in sight.
"Hang on tight, pal!" shouted Dee Gums as he only increased his speed, and rammed his motorcycle straight through the backdoor of the powerplant.

The strong metal door was blasted straight in from the force of the impact and the detective skillfully balanced and rode in to the powerplant at a slower speed as if he was used to this sort of shenanigans by now.

Detective Dee Gums turned on the headlights as the powerplant was a bit too dark inside for his taste.
The detective heard a voice from not far ahead.
"LUUUKKKEEEE. I DON'T THINK THERE'S A SOLDERING IRON AROUND HERE...!"

He quickly parked his bike on the spot and turned it off, then proceeded to leave the helmet on his bike and jump off.
"Sorry abouts the rough ride, pal." whispered the detective apologetically to Armin. "Look's like we're about to run into whoever has been messing with the powerplant."
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Beerus Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:07 pm

Ruby panics at the sight of the scorpions and she quickly hides behind argentum. She is really scared and creeped out by the scorpions.
Lord Beerus
Lord Beerus
MADA's Dragon Enthusiast

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame41221

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc V Yuto Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:46 pm

"Oh of course I have a name, the name is Zach now what would your name be, say um would you like some water?" Zach felt a little concerned for this girl and wanted to help her out.
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:56 pm

Sensei Arctic wrote:Ruby panics at the sight of the scorpions and she quickly hides behind argentum. She is really scared and creeped out by the scorpions.

As he sees the scorpions, Argentum sighs. (Oh well, that's not normal) was the only thought that came from his mind at that moment, stepping back a bit so the scorpions couldn't reach him, even though his pants were thick and he was using heavy leather shoes.

In a blink of an eye, Ruby got behind him, and he gently grabbed her hands. "There, let's get out.", he said in a calm tone. Saying this, he dragged Ruby to the exit.
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:58 pm

Gerry Adams wrote:Roxie stood still, frozen.

In the past minute since her yell to Luke, she had ventured into the tool room, where she did, in fact, find a soldering kit. She was happy enough about this - after all, that was her mission objective. Now that she had completed that part of the mission - she could further continue. However, as she put the solder kit into her bag, she could hear quiet, careful footsteps throughout the wide halls of the Dead silent Power Plant. She knew that these footsteps would not have been Luke Skylar's footsteps considering he was much more supple and would not even leave a sound in the quietest of areas. This meant that at least one more person was in the Powerplant with them - an idea which made Roxie leap to the corner of the Tool room and freeze in sheer horror. Who could it be? An axe wielding monster? A catastrophic cannibal? Sarah from Dominos - of whom she had forgot to leave a tip that one time when she was 10? The possibilites flew through Roxie's mind as she experienced a silent panic attack.

If Detective Dee Gums were to enter the room now, he would find Roxie Rose in the fetal position crying her eyes out with a bag over her head.

Detective Dee Gums quickly pointed his flashlight in the direction from which he could hear a girl sobbing.  What he saw was a girl on the cold hard floor in the fetal position, crying uncontrollably. She even had a bag over her head.

The detective lowered his flashlight as his other hand reached slowly for his golden revolver. He wasn't taking any chances now. After all. This could be a trap.

"Are you alright there, pal?" asked Detective Dee Gums in an unsually calm manner. "It's going to be alright now. I'm a detective from Neo Dreamland Security."
The detective slowly approached the girl and poked her arm with his flashlight. "Pal?"
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:59 pm

Reaching the power plant in a rather unusual style, hearing a cry coming out of the building Armin got off the bike and began looking at his surroundings. Hearing the detective regarding the rough ride Armin simply shook his head.

“We are here and that’s all that matters, lets just hope that nothing bad has happened”. Hearing the detective remarking that they will encounter the person who is messing with the power plant Armin nodded and walked towards where he assumes he heard the sound.

“it will be sooner than expected.”

“Zach......” Sakura asked however her voice felt distraught from hearing that name, zoning out remembering her friend that she had lost, the desperation the pain and anger from that incident still lingers on. She then came to when the boy called Zach asked if she wants some water to which Sakura shook her head and waves her hands frantically.

“N-no no its fine” she then took a deep sigh feeling down all of a sudden.
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
The Iron Prince
The Iron Prince

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame253050

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next