Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Dreams, City of Puppets Part 2: Dream Ripples

+6
Akaneia
Blade_Viper
Lord Beerus
Arc V Yuto
Nosferatu Alucard
Rea
10 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

City of Dreams, City of Puppets Part 2: Dream Ripples - Page 5 Empty City of Dreams, City of Puppets Part 2: Dream Ripples

Post by Rea Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Previously:
Everyone became acquainted with Dreamland Academy
The mysterious twins appeared.
Sakura now holds number 56: gold rat.
Tragon has become one of the only people to know the secret of the twins' existence.
Argentum found and accidentally released the infernal flame emperor...and began researching into the Ancient Records of the Era Long Past.

Now it is the day after the party:
Argentum did not find much in his late night search, only slight mention of ancient ruins of a tunnel system underneath Neo Dreamland, with mentions of their epicenter holding an ancient stone tablet rumored to hold the secrets of an ancient past.

after his encounter with the flame emperor, the temperature in neo dreamland has began to rise considerably and is currently at a monster 101 Silent Honors Ark Knight Degrees Fahrenheit.

and rumors of paranormal activity in the town have begun to spread...but little proof has been found to prove the claims.

and as the final note: the dreamland academy is set to host a mini-tourny for its students in 4 days. therefore students are being granted the last 2 days before the tourny off in order to prepare.

with all that being said...
everyone has just been released from their classes into the horrific heat...now begin.
Rea
Rea

Magician Credits : 1470

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

City of Dreams, City of Puppets Part 2: Dream Ripples - Page 5 Empty Re: City of Dreams, City of Puppets Part 2: Dream Ripples

Post by α27theDemonKnight Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:21 pm

Detective Dee Gums quickly took a step back, his free hand already on his holstered golden revolver.

Narrowing his eyes, the detectice flashed his torch right at the girl's eyes.
This poor girl. She clearly needed help.
Either that or she was as guilty as any subject on the scene of the crime and was trying to play the crazy person card.
This was a delicate situation and he had to be on his toes.

"Calm down there, pal. I'm a detective. You must be in shock. Just take a few deep breaths and then we can all talk about things." the detective toom a few nervous gulps as be spoke. This girl was definitely nuts.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

City of Dreams, City of Puppets Part 2: Dream Ripples - Page 5 Empty Re: City of Dreams, City of Puppets Part 2: Dream Ripples

Post by Zaio Volnutt Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:22 pm

Catching up to Dee Gums, Armin noticed he found someone a girl who appears to be crying with a bag under her head which he finds it to be quite comical. As soon as the detective poked her arm there was a response and it wasn't pretty as the female started yelling in anger which made Armin jump back a bit. Armin then stepped forward putting his hands up high and spoke in a calm manner.

"Easy easy, we arent going to h-" Thats when he notices the girl smirking and her mentioning of "Luke" which made him look around and then turned his gaze at the detective.

"She isn't alone there could be someone else around here as well".
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
The Iron Prince
The Iron Prince

Magician Credits : 7307

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame253050

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc V Yuto Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:49 pm

"What's the problem miss" Zach was confused about what was going. Zach could tell there girl was feeling down and wanted to make her feel better, "Hey um so I have nothing really to do and well I'm wondering if you would like the company, and wondering if you want to do something?" Zach zipped up his jacket covering the smudge.
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Magician Credits : 665

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:17 pm

Blade_Viper wrote:Jack looks down to get a better look at the specimen that is in front of him, it didn't look human..or that much inhuman either.
"Just who the hell are you?"

"who i am is unimportant to someone of such little significance as yourself...your only worry should be one thing: PREPARE TO DIE!"

DOOL ACTIVATED

Some Weird Not King Rat Dude

vs.

Jack

End Result: Jack wins because Burgesstoma rulings are a giant load.

"BAH! i'll get you for this...Surface Pleb!"

the rats retreat back to...whatever place they came out of.

Last edited by Patchouli Knowledge on Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rea
Rea

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:26 pm

Gerry Adams wrote:
Roxie laughed a little. She laughed, then her laughter decreased into a giggle. Her giggle stopped suddenly, as she looked around the 'Detective' standing before her. He had his hand near his pocket, and since strain was showing on the tendons of the arm, he was obviously clutching something. But what? Oh yes, he's a detective. It'd be a gun. She then replayed his tone of voice in her head. He was nervous. He was... scared of her. Oh, she didn't want to play antagonist here, but Luke had to repair the plant and this detective would get in the way. She had to keep him occupied. And quickly, too.

She took her course of action straight from Chicago's very own song, 'I can't do it alone' sang by the character Velma Kelly - of whom she played in the musical earlier. Now, while she didn't get that far in the play before breaking down, she remembered the song perfectly - and in her mind, she played out the scenario just as Velma would do:

First she, "Now sir, would you please take out your gun from your belt, throw it on the ground, and kick it away to me so that I know that I am not in any danger."

Then she, "Unless you want me to tell my good friend Luke about how you are keeping me locked up in the tool room. I haven't told him yet, as you could hear from the echo, but I might if I feel as if I am in danger..."

Next she, "Thank you very much sir. Now I'll give you a count to three to do what I asked you to do. 1, 2..."

But she couldn't do it alone. It was obvious that this plan was executed perfectly by both Skylar and herself. In case of emergency, they came up with each separate phrases to yell in particular situations. She knew that she would always be safe - her breakdown was just her preparation. I know, method actresses.  Now the ball was in her court. The detective had to do what she said. Roxie laughed internally.

The girl before him kept only getting crazier.
Now she was confidentally threatening an officer of the law of all things. The detective had enough.
Steeling himself for what he was about to do, Detective Dee Gums threw his flashlight at the crazy girl's nose just as she counted to two. Whatever action the girl would do next would be irrevelant. It was as if time had stopped momentarily just for the detective.

Just as he threw the flashlight he reached into his brown coat and drew out not his golden revolver, but a stun gun reserved for occassions just like this. And he was the best shot in the entire damned city. At this range there wasn't even a single doubt that even an amature would miss.

Before the crazy girl could count further than two, Detective Dee Gums had shot the girl square in her stomach with the stun gun, electrocuting her and sending her reeling onto the floor. Back to the cold hard ground with shameless girls like these.

The detective calmly walked towards the girl after stuffing his stun gun back into his coat. He patted his golden revolver as he picked up his flashlight from the floor besides the stunned girl. Maybe he would get to use it soon today.

Detective Dee Gums pulled out handcuffs from his coat and shackled the crazy girl's arms behind her back.
"Sorry, pal. But you're under arrest for threatening an officer of the law and obsruction of justice. Also damage to public property.
You're gonna be coming with me to Neo Dreamland Security. After I find this friend of yours"
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:48 am

Craig Tucker wrote:
Sensei Arctic wrote:Ruby panics at the sight of the scorpions and she quickly hides behind argentum. She is really scared and creeped out by the scorpions.

As he sees the scorpions, Argentum sighs. (Oh well, that's not normal) was the only thought that came from his mind at that moment, stepping back a bit so the scorpions couldn't reach him, even though his pants were thick and he was using heavy leather shoes.

In a blink of an eye, Ruby got behind him, and he gently grabbed her hands. "There, let's get out.", he said in a calm tone. Saying this, he dragged Ruby to the exit.

and then, as they near the exit, the ground becomes unstable and collapses out from under them, dropping them into an ancient tunnel

(LOLNOPE, NONE SHALL ESCAPE)

by the looks of it...the tunnel is freaking OOOOOOOOLD.

it will not take long to Argentum and Ruby to put two and two together, realize their in the ancient tunnels, and start exploring.
Rea
Rea

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:30 am

Seeing that the girl is in no shape to comply it didn’t take long for the detective to take action by throwing the flashlight and then proceeded to use his taser which made Armin widen his eyes a bit at that.

“Isn’t that a bit excessive?”  Armin remarked as the detective then went on to restrain the stunned girl. It only was a matter of time until another person entered the room, this one however acted much more differently than his friend. Seeing the male picking up the girl, Armin took a step forward and grabbed him by the shoulder as a way of restraining him. Seeing the person giving out tears it didn’t matter to Armin as he remains cautious over the stranger as he speaks in a serious tone showing that he isn’t wasting any time.

“You’re not walking away that easily, now then you’re going to answer some questions and I expect an answer from you, do anything funny and it will only make it worse understand?”

Sakura looked back at Zach who asked whether there was something wrong to which she shook her head “No it’s just that…..i have a friend who is also called Zach but I don’t wanna talk about him right now” When Zach asked whether she wants to do something Sakura replied “Well…..I did intend to go to the card shop that’s around here you know just to prepare for the school tournament and all”.
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
The Iron Prince
The Iron Prince

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame253050

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:17 pm

Detective Dee Gums was thinking really hard now.
In field works situations like this, he could only trust himself. The person before him had just made himself to be the accomplice of the girl he had taken down. For all he knew, this could be a trap. The detective cranked up the power levels of his stun gun a few notches just in case.

Dee Gums sighed. He turned down the charge of his stun gun a bit and lowered it.
He suddenly took aim at the girl's accomplice and fired. The charge found its mark hitting the man square on the chest and knocking him down.
"Sorry pal. Not taking any chances here."
Dee Gums walked upto the man and handcuffed hus arms behind him as well.
"Same charges as the lady. You two are coming with me back to Neo Dreamland Security."

Detective Dee Gums room out his PDA and contacted Neo Dreamland Security. It would take them a while to arrive to wrap things up at the power plant.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:11 pm

Listening to what the male had to say Armin somehow feels like that story may be farfetch'd but believable at the sametime. Seeing that the male too getting apprehended by the detective in the same way Armin looked back at Dee Gums and frowns.

"Thats literally uncalled for, he didn't even show signs of resisting and was cooperating here" He then shakes his head and looked at him with a sigh, they might possibly know something but the chances of them cooperating under security will be slim which is where Armin decided on his next move.

"I think you should let them off the hook for now, i'd rather want to see whether their story is credible before they go to the authorities. I know im asking something that is against your "Protocol" But i need to confirm something with these two".
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
The Iron Prince
The Iron Prince

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame253050

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:34 pm

Detective Dee Gums nervously rubbed a hand on the back of his head.
"You know what. You're right, pal..."

The detective removed the handcuffs from the two people he had apprehended and motioned to Armin to go ahead with whatever he had in mind.
"Alright you two. No funny business now. If you tell us everything you know, we might even let you off the hook completely" said Dee Gums as he skillfully spun his stun gun around his fingers.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:12 pm

Gerry Adams wrote:"Hmph... All right. We'll co-operate." Skylar said, slightly relieved that he wasn't being stunned for the second time in a row. Grabbing Roxie by the hand, Skylar proceeded to leave the Tool Room and lead the Detective and his assistant towards the generator he had fixed, showing them that he was on their side.

whatever point the skylar was trying to make, it immediately was completely and utterly destroyed, as a little bit after they all entered the room, the police stormed the place and the room quickly became filled with officers...

who all focused their attention on the duo of skylar and roxie, assumed to be the criminals.

"Step away from the generator. Slowly."

an officer commanded the two...

before another trigger-happy officer unleashed a stun gun on skylar and roxie, stunning them into unconciousness.

"Goddammit Jerry! we told you we only stun them if they dont comply."

"sorry. sorry boss. sorry strangers were arresting on suspicion of killing the cities power. sorry everyone."

aand then that same freaking officer handcuffs the duo and takes them away to the police station
Rea
Rea

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:48 pm

End Day 3

Begin Day 4

Argnetum and Ruby have been stuck in the caves for full 24 hours, school has labelled them as "Absent" until further notice.

Everyone has been crammed into the physics class...like literally EVERYONE, Sakura, Armin, Jack, Zach, The Twins, ALL OF THEM, because Sir Frank Einstein is the only teacher insane enough to still teach in the heatwave thats attacking the city.

Temperature has Reached 110 Degrees.

also the physics class is now, AT THIS VERY MOMENT IN TIME being introduced to a new arrival

a "Rube Brightstrike"

Let the introductions begin!

...yes, you all have to introduce yourselves...All of you.

Rea
Rea

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:03 pm

"Gutten tag," the Auburn haired girl said as she stood before the class, "I am Rube und it is lovely to meet you all."

Her accent was thick but the more notable thing about Ms. Brightstrike was the crimson tuxedo jacket she wore, the sheer stockings and the matching skirt. In her hands she held a red top hat with a teal ribbon around it.

"I am ze new student from Munich, " she continued, "I hope ve all can get along swimmingly~"
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade_Viper Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:17 pm

Sweat soaked the fringe of Jack, it was almost unbearable to be outside with the fresh air, let alone inside a stuffy Physics classroom. He felt like this is where it all ended, he was either going to die by dehydration, heat stroke, massive headaches due to the warmth and stuffiness, or by Einstein's boring and drawn out ramblings.

He then saw the girl introducing herself, obviously German from her accent. Her outfit was..unique to say the least, he'd never seen anything like it. She was pretty though. He wouldn't deny that.

"I hope ve all can get along swimmingly~"

As she said her final sentence he pulled himself out of his daydream and refrained himself from staring at her eyes.

(Crap! this is the time where the class has to introduce themselves, including me. better not mess this up, Mcmanus.)

"Why hello there. I'm Jack, Jack Mcmanus. Welcome to our school. I hope you enjoy yourself here and find yourself happy here, Rube~"
His quirky Scottish accent could really be shown when he's being kind. He genuinely wanted to Impress this girl but he didn't know how, He showed a kind grin.
Blade_Viper
Blade_Viper
The Cleaner

Magician Credits : 170
Admins Comment : Glow Expires on 9/23/2016

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:28 pm

"Wunderbar! "She spins the hat and tosses it atop her head, "I must say...it is ze scorcher her, ja?" She fans herself with a small smile
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade_Viper Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:34 pm

Jack watches spin her hat around and smiles, she was genuinely cute. If he believed in love at first site then this would be it.
Jack remembers the heat and gets winded from it, remembering that you could barely breath in here. He makes a nervous chuckle, heat steaming up his glasses.

"Oh yes, definitely. This place is a human oven. I'm really regretting wearing black today."
Blade_Viper
Blade_Viper
The Cleaner

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:38 pm

"Ah, poor boy," she pats his shoulder, "perhaps ze nurse has ze cold packs for you to borrow?" She wipes the hairs from her forehead as she leaves the front of the room.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade_Viper Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:41 pm

Jack was slightly dumbfounded. He sighed and his head drooped.

"Messed up again..."
Blade_Viper
Blade_Viper
The Cleaner

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:50 pm

Rube nodded slightly, "Mach dir keine Sorgen mein Freund. Ze heat shall pass sooner and later. "
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiernan Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:05 pm

Danny is sitting in the back of the classroom-- admittedly a bad idea, considering that most of the other students are at least a foot taller than he is. He is constantly having to adjust himself in his seat to see around the student in front of him, who spoke heavily accented English. Was that... A German accent?

He barely even manages to catch a glimpse of the exchange student as she's introducing herself. He notices that she is wearing somewhat revealing clothing. He swallows slightly. Maybe if she were a few years younger... Danny sighed. There were never any new students that were his age. Oh well.

When it was his turn to introduce himself, he said "Hi! My name's Danny Sable, nice to meetcha!"
He smiles cheerfully and waves at the newcomer.
Kiernan
Kiernan
Coffee Enthusiast

Magician Credits : 5903

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame52960

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:09 pm

"Hallo there, Dah-nny," her accent making the name a bit awkward to say, "It is nice to meet you."
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Akaneia Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:07 pm

Tragon sat in the middle of the class, staring at the new girl and teacher, convinced that he's hiding a stash of cold goodies somewhere as he sees some of the others cooking themselves. But his eyes glanced back at the strangely dressed and voiced girl.

The blonde fixes his glasses as he asked, "Welcome. Though you came at a strange time Rube. I'm Tragon Dravneer. How was your time in Dreamland city so far?" He ended his question with a smile.

Tragon's mind quickly turned to what the twins said about number cards, and what it does to people. "It must be just a joke." He thought to himself before his mind was fixed on his classes and other students again.
Akaneia
Akaneia
King of UU

Magician Credits : 651

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:15 am

Day 3

After falling, Argentum kept himself calm, trying also to calm Ruby. The two walked around, trying to map the area around them mentally. Remembering the map of the tunnel system, Argentum slightly remembered that the Emperor said that the Ancient Records are in the epicenter of the ruins. Argentum slept around 11 p.m.

---

Day 4

Argentum wakes up at 6 a.m. Old habits seem to die hard. (Sigh, we should start searching for the epicenter of those ruins.) He wakes Ruby, tell her about the epicenter thing and both start searching for it.
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Beerus Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:37 am

Day 3

After falling ruby was freaking out thanks for argentum calming her down. As the two walk around they are trying to map out the area around them. Ruby slept around 11:30 p.m.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Day4

Ruby gets woken up by argentum at 6 a.m. Argentum tells ruby about the epicenter and they start searching for it.
Lord Beerus
Lord Beerus
MADA's Dragon Enthusiast

Magician Credits : 197

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame41221

http://gaminghub.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc V Yuto Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:00 am

Day 3" "Going to a card shop that sounds like fun" Zach realized it was getting close to the time he had to be home "Sakura would you mind if we go to the card store tomorrow, I uh will meet you there if you are interested" Zach walked off feeling like an idiot, "How could I lose track of time" he said to himself "She seems pretty nice as well, well we will see about tomorrow"

Day 4: Zach wakes up in the morning feeling bad at the way he left that girl "Well she does go to this school so maybe I will see her there" once Zach arrived at the school he made his way over to the physics room seeing that they had a new student "I wonder who this is seems she has a German accent" Zach took his seat pulling out his physics book wondering how fast the day would go so he could go off to the card shop.
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Magician Credits : 665

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next