Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Dueling Fate episode 2

3 posters

Go down

Dueling Fate episode 2 Empty Dueling Fate episode 2

Post by Legendary Kabingo Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:35 pm

Last time on Dueling Fate, the evil Murilo captured the pupil's leader and separated the three into different corners of the world. In the mean time, while they were gone he turned their own leader against them and turned the temple into a dark castle! What will the students do!?

*Stardust walks around trying to find a life form*

Stardust: Darn, no plants, no living things, no humans, NOTHING! I can't even find someone to duel! It's like a desert

*Murilo watches Stardust from his castle*

Murilo: Well, looks like a little kid is stranded and can't find his way out. Hehehe, *points to his servant*, YOU! Servant, I want you to find where Stardust is and bring him to me!

Servant: Yes sir!

*His servant traveled in the shadows to try and find Stardust*

Murilo: (Everything is going according to plan).

*Meanwhile Stardust still trying to search for anything*

Stardust: It's useless, I should just give up and accept my------

*The ground started shaking like an earthquake*

Stardust: WHOA WHAT'S HAPPENING!? DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG!?

*All of the sudden an ancient temple rose from the ground and Murilo still watching from above was amazed*

Murilo: What is this? I wonder.......

*Stardust still amazed from the appearance of this temple*

Stardust: O_O! Well, maybe this temple has the answers.

*Stardust walks inside the temple and Murilo's servant appears just in front of the temple as well*

Servant: Interesting.....

*Murilo's servant walks in to the temple as well following Stardust while being silent. Stardust still continues inside without knowing someone was following him*

Stardust: Wow the inside looks pretty weird. *Looks around*. What's with all the ancient symbols?

*Soon he came across a huge room and saw a card on top. It was glowing and shining like a diamond*

Stardust: That card looks powerful, maybe I should just------

Servant: STOP!

*Stardust turned around as Murilo's servant appeared from the shadows.*

Stardust: Who are you?

Servant: I am a servant of Murilo! You may call me....

Meniallight: MENIALLIGHT, LORD OF SHADOWS

*Stardust started remember who Murilo was and how they separated him and his friends*

Stardust: Murilo.... how could you be a servant of Murilo!

Meniallight: We will rule the world together and you are in our way!

Stardust: But you even called yourself a servant to him! Why be friends with an evil creep like him!

Meniallight: ENOUGH! I will not let you obtain that card! That power belongs to us!

Stardust: THEN YOU'LL HAVE TO DUEL ME FOR IT!

Meniallight: FINE BY ME!

Stardust: DUEL DISK GO!!!!!

Meniallight: Duel disk appear!

*Duel disk appears around their arms*

BOTH: Duel gazer, appear!

*Stardust gets a duel gazer on his left eye while Meniallight's left eye glows*

Stats:

Stardust:
4000 lp
5 cards in hand
Uses Heraldics

Meniallight:
4000 lp
5 cards in hand
Uses ?

BOTH: DUEL!

Stardust: I'll start us off! I summon Heraldic Beast Basilisk! *Basilisk appears*. I PLACE TWO CARDS FACE DOWN AND END MY TURN!*Two cards appear face down*.

Meniallight: Let me show you how to REALLY DUEL! MY TURN I DRAW!*Draws*. I activate the spell card ancient rules! *Spell activates*. With this card I can special summon one normal monster from my hand!*Raises card he chose*. AND THE ONE I CHOOSE TO SUMMON IS RED-EYES BLACK DRAGON!*Red-eyes is brought out on the field and unleashes a roar*.

Stardust: (He summoned a powerful monster in one turn with just one spell, not good!)

Meniallight: Next up I use activate two Mystical Space Typhoons! *Two Mystical Space Typhoons appear*. SAY GOOD-BYE TO YOUR FACE DOWNS! *Two face downs are destroyed*.

Stardust: NO!

Meniallight: This is the beginning of the end! *Stardust's face downs disappear*. NOW I ACTIVATE THE SPELL CARD DRAGON SHIELD.*Dragon Shield equips on to Red-eyes*. GO RED-EYES BLACK DRAGON ATTACK STARDUST'S BASILISK!*Red-eyes is about to attack*. INFERNO FIRE BLAST!*Red-eyes destroys basilisk*.

Stardust: YOU JUST TRIGGERED MY BASILISK'S SPECIAL ABILITY, IF IT'S DESTROYED THEN THE MONSTER THAT DESTROYED IT ALSO GETS DESTROYED!*Basilisk attacks Red-eyes with it's eff in the grave*

*A blast hits Red-eyes which causes smoke*

Stardust: Say good-bye to your Red-eyes!

*The fog clears and Red-eyes is still standing*

Stardust: What's this!?

Meniallight: Hehehe fool, Thanks to Dragon Shield my Red-eyes can't be destroyed by battle or card effect. Lucky for you, no player takes any damage from it's attacks.

Stardust: grrrr....

Meniallight: NOW BACK TO THE DUEL! I PLACE ONE CARD FACE DOWN AND END MY TURN! *Card is played face down*.

Stats:

Stardust:
4000 lp
2 cards in hand
0 cards on the field

Meniallight:
4000 lp
0 cards in hand
3 cards on the field

Stardust: MY MOVE I DRAW!*Draws*. (Let's see if Red-eyes can't be destroyed by battle or by card effects, then a few options remain.) Alright! Now I activate the field spell Heraldry Augmentation! I use my field's eff! By discarding a "Heraldic Beast" monster I get to add one "Heraldry" spell/trap to my hand! BY DISCARDING HERALDIC BEAST LEO I ADD ADVANCED HERALDRY ART!*Adds spell to hand*. NEXT UP IS LEO'S EFFECT! I GET TO ADD ONE "Heraldic Beast" MONSTER TO MY HAND
I ADD HERALDIC BEAST UNICORN!*Adds unicorn to hand*.

Meniallight: No matter what you do I will always be one step ahead! I ACTIVATE THE TRAP MIND CRUSH!*Trap is played*. WITH THIS CARD I NAME ONE CARD AND YOUR HAND AND IF YOU HAVE THAT CARD, I CAN DISCARD THAT CARD AND ALL COPIES FROM YOUR HAND!

Stardust: OH NO!

Meniallight: AND THE CARD I CHOOSE IS ADVANCED HERALDRY ART!

Stardust: Darn....*shows hand and Advanced Heraldry Art goes to the grave*

Meniallight: It's still your move Wink.

Stardust: I place a monster face down and one card face down!*Set monster appears and face down appears*

Meniallight: My turn! *Hand glows*. This draw will decide your fate! DRAGON TAMER DRAW!*A black chaos surrounds the card Meniallight just drew*. I ACTIVATE THE SPELL INFERNO FIRE BLAST!*Spell is placed on the field*. WITH THIS CARD YOU TAKE DAMAGE EQUAL TO MY DRAGON!

Stardust: What!?

Meniallight: MY DRAGON HAS 2400 ATK, SO YOU TAKE 2400 POINTS OF DAMAGE!*The spell hits Stardust*.

Stardust: It burns! *Gets hit* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! *Loses 2400 lp and hits ground*. Oof.

Meniallight: I end my turn boy!

Stardust: *Still lying on the ground extremely hurt*.

Stats:

Stardust:
1600 lp
0 cards in hand
2 cards on the field

Meniallight:
4000 lp
0 cards in hand
2 cards on the field

Meniallight: Looks like you're all out of options. Heheheh HAHHAHHAHAHAAH! *Laughs in an evil way*

Stardust: Must..... get up!

Meniallight: What's the matter? Is the fear of my Red-eyes getting to you? You will be finished soon enough!

Stardust: I have to get up!*Stardust's memories are showing*. (I have to defeat him in order to save the world). I----I can't lose. I WON'T LOSE!

*Stardust stands up*

Stardust: IT'S MY MOVE I DRAW!*Draws*. (Perfect). I summon Heraldic Beast Twin-Headed Eagle!*Twin-Headed Eagle appears*. Next I flip summon my face down monster Heraldic Beast Unicorn!*Unicorn appears*. NOW I OVERLAY THESE TWO MONSTERS IN ORDER TO XYZ SUMMON.*Overlay network is built*. APPEAR NUMBER 18: HERALDIC PROGENITOR PLAIN-COAT!*Plain-Coat appears in defense mode*. That ends my turn!

Meniallight: Your number is impressive, too bad my Red-eyes will crush it! MY MOVE I DRAW!*Draws*. The power of my dragon allows me to create cards from my own will!

Stardust: WHAT!?

Meniallight: For example! I ACTIVATE THE SPELL FURIOUS DRAGON!*Spell is made from Meniallight's chaos*. With this, if Red-eyes is on my field I get to draw two cards!*Draws*. NOW I ACTIVATE THE SPELL DOUBLE CYCLONE!*Double Cyclone appears*. BY DESTROY ONE SPELL OR TRAP ON MY FIELD I CAN DESTROY ONE SPELL OR TRAP ON YOUR FIELD!

Stardust: Oh no!

Meniallight:*Double Cyclone activates*. I DESTROY DRAGON SHIELD AND YOUR FIELD SPELL!*Double Cyclone destroys both cards*.

Stardust: But now that your dragon shield is gone, it can be destroyed by battle or effects now!

Meniallight: I'm well aware! GO RED-EYES BLACK DRAGON. ATTACK WITH INFERNO FIRE BLAST!

Stardust: I don't think so! I ACTIVATE MY TRAP CARD MIRROR FORCE! *Mirror Force is played*. WITH THIS CARD WHEN YOU ATTACK ALL FACE-UP MONSTERS OF YOURS ARE DESTROYED!*Mirror Force activates*. SAY GOOD-BYE TO RED-EYES.

*Red-eyes explodes*

Stardust: Looks like your wide open!

Meniallight: Hehehe, think again!

Stardust: What do you mean!? Red-eyes is gone!

Meniallight: Not for long! Remember when I said I could manipulate cards to my own will!? WELL GUESS WHAT!? I JUST CREATED THE QUICK-PLAY RED-EYES REBIRTH!*Spell card appears*. THIS CARD BRINGS BACK RED-EYES BLACK DRAGON WITH HALF IT'S ATTACK!*Red-eyes returns with a roar*.

Stardust: Well at least it's weaker.

Meniallight: This spell has another eff! IT DESTROYS ALL MONSTERS ON YOUR FIELD!

*Plain-Coat is destroyed*

Stardust: You just activated my plain-coats special ability! I can send two more "Heraldic Beast" from my deck to my graveyard! I send two Heraldic Beast aberconways!

Meniallight: Lucky for you My Red-Eyes can't attack! I use my spell's last effect! At the end of the Battle Phase if it was used, I get to draw two cards!*Draws*. And if they are both the same level as the monster I brought back I can special summon them!*Raises cards*. APPEAR TWO RED-EYES BLACK DRAGONS!*Two more Red-Eyes appear*.

Stardust: (Now he has 3 level Red-Eyes Black Dragons!)

Meniallight: Now for the fun part Stardust this is the beginning of the end!*Red-Eye's symbol appears on Meniallight's hand*. WITH THE POWER OF RED-EYES I CREATE THIS CARD! I OVERLAY ALL THREE RED-EYES BLACK DRAGONS!!!!!!!!*Overlay network is built*. APPEAR A LEGENDARY DRAGON LOCKED AND SEALED! I AWAKEN THEE SO YOUR FLAMES MAY BURN OF THOSE WHO DEFY YOU. I SUMMON RED-EYES INFERNO DRAGON!

(2800 atk, 2000 def, Dragon type, Dark, Xyz, Effect monster) *Red-eyes new form appears and unleashes a roar of which all of earth can hear*.

Stardust: Whoa! Red-eyes got an upgrade!

Meniallight: I USE MY NEW DRAGON'S SPECIAL ABILITY! BY USING ONE OVERLAY UNIT I DEAL YOU DAMAGE EQUAL TO HALF OF THE ATTACK OF ALL MONSTERS ON MY FIELD!

Stardust: Impossible!

Meniallight: Oh it's quite possible! Now prepare to feel my dragon's flame! IT HAS 2800 ATK, SO YOU'LL TAKE 1400 POINTS OF DAMAGE.*Red-eyes prepares the attack* GO BURNING FLAMES OF SOULS.

*Red-eyes fires his new attack at Stardust dealing him 1400 damage*

Stardust: *Gets hit* AAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!*Loses 1400 life points and causing an explosion*

Stats:

Stardust:
200 lp
0 cards in hand
0 cards on the field

Meniallight:
4000 lp
0 cards in hand
1 card on the field

Meniallight: You should give up. My dragon's other effect activates! When it deals you damage by battle or by card effect I may draw one card! *Draws*. I place one card face down and end my turn!*Card is played face down*. And as an additional effect of my dragon the amount of lp from you have from 4000 is added to my lp! *Light grows*. That means I gain 3800 lp for a total of 7800 lp!

Stardust: *Lying on the ground extremely hurt*.

Meniallight: It seems that you are trapped why not just give up now?

Stardust: Ne---NEVER! *Stands up*

Meniallight: *Shocked he's standing*

Stardust: No matter how bad these burns hurt, or even if I don't have a good chance at winning! I-WILL-NEVER GIVE UP! Now prepare, I'm about to take this duel to a whole other level! *Stardust's hand glows so brightly*

Meniallight: WHAT'S THAT LIGHT!? *Blinded by it*

Stardust: IT'S ME AND MY POWER OF FRIENDSHIP WITH MY CARDS! *Stardust's whole body glows*. GO, HERALDIC MORPH!!!!!!!!!!

*Stardust acquires a new form thanks to the friendship with him and his cards. His form had a similar appearance to Heraldic Beast Basilisk and his duel disk looked like Heraldic Beast Unicorn*

Meniallight: (How did he achieve this form!?)

Stardust: Now with all my power! *Raises hand*. I CREATE THE VERY CARD I NEED. GO, HERALDIC DRAW!!!!!!!!*Draws a card and the card glows as well as his body*. This is the last turn! NOW! I USE HERALDIC BEAST UNICORN'S EFFECT IN MY GRAVE! I BRING BACK A PSYCHIC XYZ MONSTER! SO RETURN NUMBER 18, PLAIN-COAT!. *Plain-Coat appears*.

Meniallight: This changes nothing! Your monster is still weak!

Stardust: In it's current state.

Meniallight: And by this you mean!?

Stardust: PREPARE TO WITNESS NUMBER 18'S TRUE FORM! NOW I ACTIVATE THE SPELL RANK=UP MAGIC HERALDRY FORCE!*Spell card appears*.

Meniallight: A RANK-UP MAGIC FOR HERALDICS!?

Stardust: WITH THIS CARD I CAN RANK-UP MY NUMBER 18 INTO A CHAOS NUMBER!*Overlay network is built*. This is the end for you!

*Stardust prepares to summon his number*

Stardust: NOW ARISE NUMBER C18: HERALDIC FATE!*Plain-Coat evolves and turns into a chaos number, a crest appearing on it's head, it's chaos number on it's arm. It's color even changed to a black coat with wing*. APPEAR NOW FROM GREAT BEYOND! YOUR POWER WAS SEALED AND NOW I UNLEASH ALL OF YOUR MIGHT!*C18 unleashes a roar and appears behind Stardust*. (2400 atk, 2400 defense, psychic, Xyz, light, Rank 5).

Meniallight: How did this kid create a new chaos number!?

Stardust: Now it's time! I ACTIVATE HERALDIC FATE'S FIRST ABILITY! WHEN IT'S SUMMON SUCCESSFULLY, IT DESTROYS ALL MONSTERS ON YOUR FIELD!*C18 prepares it's first effect*. GO EXPLOSIVE DESTRUCT!*C18 unleashes it's blast to destroy Red-eyes*.

Meniallight: NOW IT'S MY TURN TO STRIKE BACK! I ACTIVATE THE TRAP INFERNO RETURN!*Trap card activates*. WHEN MY DRAGON IS DESTROYED BY BATTLE OR BY CARD EFFECT IT BRINGS IT BACK!*Red-Eyes Inferno Dragon returns*. AND AT THE END OF YOUR TURN YOU TAKE 2800 DAMAGE!*Trap is ready to fire*. So at the end of this turn I will win!

Stats

Stardust:
200 lp
0 cards in hand
1 card on field

Meniallight:
7800 lp
0 cards in hand
1 card on field

Stardust: Too bad that this duel won't end the way you want! Prepare for C18's second ability! BY USING AN OVERLAY UNIT I CAN TARGET ONE XYZ MONSTER AND HAVE IT HAVE THE SAME ATTACK TO YOUR DRAGON!*C18 has the same attack as the dragon*. AND AS AN ADDITIONAL EFFECT IT CAN'T BE DESTROYED!

Meniallight: O_O!

Stardust: When this card is summoned other monster effects can't activate until the end of the turn! Now where was I? OH YEAH I WAS ATTACKING YOU WITH C18!*C18 prepares blast*. NOW ATTACK WITH HERALDIC SLASH BLAST!!!!!!!!!!

*C18 fires his attack destroying the dragon but not itself. A huge smoke then appears but soon clears with Meniallight still at 7800 lp*

Meniallight: So what!? Now your turn is over!

Stardust: Wrong! BY BANISHING TWO HERALDIC MONSTERS THIS CARD CAN ATTACK AGAIN!

Meniallight: You have 6 monsters in your graveyard!

Stardust: EXACTLY, SO I CAN MAKE UP TO THREE ATTACKS MORE! I BANISH LEO AND ABROCONWAY! *Leo and Abroconway get banished*. NOW FIRE YOUR ATTACK AGAIN! ONLY THIS TIME SINCE YOUR MONSTER WAS DESTROYED IT RETURNS TO IT'S ORIGINAL ATTACK!*C18 goes back to normal* HERALDIC SLASH BLAST!

*C18 fires at Meniallight*

Meniallight: *Gets hit* NOOOOOOOOO!*Takes damage and flies back*.

Stardust: I'M NOT DONE! I BANISH TWIN EAGLE AND ANOTHER ABROCONWAY! NOW ATTACK AGAIN WITH HERALDIC SLASH BLAST!

*C18 once again fires at Meniallight*

Meniallight: *Gets hit again and flies back screaming*.

Stardust: ONE LAST TIME! I BANISH BASILISK AND UNICORN! NOW ATTACK WITH HERALDIC BLAST SLASH!

*C18 attacks Meniallight for one last time*.

Meniallight:*Gets hit* AAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!*Flies back screaming and lands on floor*.

Stats:

Stardust:
200 lp
0 cards in hand
1 card on field

Meniallight:
600 lp
0 cards in hand
1 card on field

Meniallight:*Still barely standing* But--- BUT NOW YOUR TURN IS OVER AND MY TRAP WILL FINISH YOU OFF!

Stardust: Wrong!

Meniallight: WHAT!?

Stardust: When C18 destroys a monster it gains that monsters' effect! And if it was an Xyz monster, it doesn't have to detach an overlay unit to use it's effect!

Meniallight: OH NO!

Stardust: NOW I USE THE EFFECT OF YOUR DRAGON! NOW YOU TAKE DAMAGE EQUAL TO HALF OF ALL MONSTERS ON MY FIELD.*C18 shows it's 2400*. So now you will take 1200 points of damage.

Meniallight: *Looks at C18 about to fire his blast*.

Stardust: NOW HERALDIC FATE AND END THIS DUEL!*C18 fires the damage and ending the duel*.

Meniallight: *Gets fired back* I WILL GET YOU THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!*Disappears in the shadows as his lp drop to 0*

*THE WINNER IS STARDUST*

Stardust: Finally......

*Stardust walks up to where the one card was that was glowing. All of the sudden, it turned into two cards*

Stardust: Could this be.....

Now that Stardust has defeated Meniallight what will happen next? STAY TUNED!

Last edited by Legendary Kabingo on Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:06 am; edited 6 times in total
Legendary Kabingo
Legendary Kabingo
Sharpened Snake

Magician Credits : 265

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Dueling Fate episode 2 Empty Re: Dueling Fate episode 2

Post by Flip Flapper Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:52 pm

im badass in this, go red-eyes! burn all to ashes with your evil flames!!!! but i honestly laughed when reading "MENIALLIGHT! LORD OF SHADOWS!" wich is just a +
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:55 pm

meniallight5516 wrote:im badass in this, go red-eyes! burn all to ashes with your evil flames!!!! but i honestly laughed when reading "MENIALLIGHT! LORD OF SHADOWS!" wich is just a +

mhmm, but I AM XAVIER, FACE PUNCHER OF...oh wait im not inthis part. .-. lulz
had to say it, ShadowLord Menialight, he punches peoples faces with red-eyes black dragon, and burns their souls.

lululululululz
Rea
Rea

Magician Credits : 1470

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:00 pm

Xavier1942 wrote:
meniallight5516 wrote:im badass in this, go red-eyes! burn all to ashes with your evil flames!!!! but i honestly laughed when reading "MENIALLIGHT! LORD OF SHADOWS!" wich is just a +

mhmm, but I AM XAVIER, FACE PUNCHER OF...oh wait im not inthis part. .-. lulz
had to say it, ShadowLord Menialight, he punches peoples faces with red-eyes black dragon, and burns their souls.

lululululululz
XD lol, so true, except burning the souls, i keep them for myself, the flames are for cooking
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:26 pm

when reading 3 red-eyes overlaying i was sitting like this "YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!!!!!!!!" i have wanted a red-eyes xys since xyz came out and have been thinking it a possibility that red-eys would get newer support since azure-eyes, well at least the new one´s coming out is coming out
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:32 am

no please let me keep red-eyes inferno dragon! please!
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendary Kabingo Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:26 am

Don't worry meniallight, you'll come back with your Inferno dragon