Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

[Star] Card of the Week #4

2 posters

Go down

[Star] Card of the Week #4 Empty [Star] Card of the Week #4

Post by Stardog Mon May 04, 2015 11:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This card seems to be gone underused for a while, I recall this card being used during January-April 2014 since at the time, Dragon Rulers were nerfed and Bujins were one of the decks at that time that was topping alongside with Mermails, Fire Fist, Geargia and Infernity. Of which, this card was extremely useful at stopping Bujins and Mermails. A lot of Bujin and Mermail effects activate either in the hand or grave and Debunk is a Spell Speed 3 that can stop cards like Honest, Bujingi Crane, Bujingi Turtle, Bujingi Hare, Mermail Abyssmegalo, Mermail Abyssteus, Mermail Abysslinde, Mermail Abyssgunde and the Atlantean monsters.

Currently this card has seem to almost be dropped in use even though it can stop cards like Nekroz of Brionac and Shurit, Strategist of the Nekroz. Along with stopping every single Shaddoll monster (no joke) that activates in the grave; including the fusion monsters. As far as the fusions go, you can prevent your opponent from adding another Shaddoll Fusion copy from their grave to their hand which is always a nice option but it's fantastic at stopping the other Shaddolls such as preventing Shaddoll Dragon's effect to pop, Shaddoll Squamata's effect to dump and the best one to stop the effect; Shaddoll Falco to special summon another monster from the graveyard.

All in all it's a great option against Nekroz and Shaddolls that should definitely consider siding.
Stardog
Stardog
Number 17: The Star

Magician Credits : 7126

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety30
FameFame

Back to top Go down

[Star] Card of the Week #4 Empty Re: [Star] Card of the Week #4

Post by Flip Flapper Tue May 05, 2015 6:25 am

had i known about this card.... O_O that is just down right OP but i have a question, can you do one for drastic drop off? i have never seen any one use it and it works very similar to an other one you have on these, i main both drastic drop off and mind crush in one of my decks
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down