Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

We are MADA (Original Story) #6- Project Human (PREVIEW)

5 posters

Go down

We are MADA (Original Story) #6- Project Human (PREVIEW) Empty We are MADA (Original Story) #6- Project Human (PREVIEW)

Post by StardoostLegend Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:22 am

(Stardust)

“Alright stardust” Twilight said. “can you pass me the tweezers?”

“Sure thing!” I replied. I handed twilight the tweezers from his large shelf of tools. Down in this garage you can find just about any sort of engineering equipment you can imagine.

“okay let’s see…” twilight mumbled as he continued to work.

“Okay stardust I think it’s done!” Twilight finally exclaimed. “Now that the generators fixed we  have power once more. It took a while but I think this custom plug is going to fit the laptop”

“Only way to know for sure is to test it out…” I replied. Twilight handed me the plug and I inserted it into the charger port and hoped for the best. My face lit up when I saw the battery button light up.

“YES!!! YES YES YES YEEESS!!!!” I yelled.

“Gosh dusty, glad to see you this excited…” Twilight replied. 

“Thank you twilight!!!” I replied back, it was all I could say.

“No problem. By the way what do you need this thing for anyway? It seems like the laptop was custom made…”

“Why do I need it you ask??”  I replied. “uuuh…”

I couldn’t let Twilight or anybody find out about this! I might be on something big and I can’t risk being caught.

“we’ll nothing important really just goofin’ around with it and all hehehe…” I replied.

“..Okay then… anyway, uh could you tell shadow to come down here we need to work on the motorbike. I think I can fix the problem with the engine if I could just have his help” Twilight asked

“uuuh sure” I answered. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
(Stardust)

I immediately went into my mess of a room in the building and shut the door. this is it I kept thinking. It’s time too finally get the answers I’ve been looking for, and this had better be good. Otherwise it would just be another obsession of mine that led to no where. I started up the laptop. I went back to the folder and opened up the Journal One document

———————————————————————————————————————
…just be warned that HE is extremely dangerous, and insane as well. We’ve never actually caught him, he just some how sneaks into the building like a creep and whispers to the members while their sleeping or alone. He keeps saying “What have you done to my children?!” or “Come to me…”. But never the less, he is dangerous, our last dispute with him nearly cost me and Azmain our lives. 

Research wise, our plans of recovering human DNA for the project have come fruitless. However, we have been trying to recover human remains by this unusual building. We believed it could've been some research facility created by the humans themselves. Inside there where many skeletons and bodies to recover, but when we went deeper in, we kept seeing more green ooze along the hallways. We also felt someone, or something was following us. When going there we had lost one of our members so we decided to abandon the project. We tried our best to search for him but nothing turned up. We decided it would be best if the rest of MADA weren't to know about this.
———————————————————————————————————————

“Perhaps I could find something there that could help.” I told myself. I knew it was going to be stupid and risky of me doing this, but I’ve always been craving adventure. Besides, whoever wrote this could’ve been onto something. I mean I’ve never heard mention of anything like this by Shadow, Menial or anybody.  This could perhaps be some sort of cover up . The laptop showed a map of where the location is. I’d have to go at night so that nobody sees me sneak off. I started planning for my trip to go at midnight
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(??? 2)

“Come on!” I exclaimed. “Why on earth would you choose that joke! He’s a lizard with a few tricks, and your expecting him to sneak into the MADA Building!? I am a much better choice for this job!”

“Yes, but you are also going to be recognized if you are caught, thus blowing your cover. They will be on high alert for you if they see you and realize you aren’t dead after all!”

“I’m sick of hiding down here! we’ve been stuck in this world for 15 years! Just let me go after one of them.”

He hesitated for a bit. “alright fine, here.” He grabbed a needle gun and filled it up with the blood red substance. We had been working on several gallons of it for the last few months. He tossed it over to me. “make sure you inject enough for it to take effect, you strike at dark so they wouldn’t see you.” he ripped off a picture of one of the members from the board. “Your target is “X”, DON’T let us down…”

“Oh, I won’t.” I grinned as I left the room.

Last edited by Stardustlegend on Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

We are MADA (Original Story) #6- Project Human (PREVIEW) Empty Re: We are MADA (Original Story) #6- Project Human (PREVIEW)

Post by Derpy Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:58 am

We are MADA (Original Story) #6- Project Human (PREVIEW) Start%20Text_zpskbk4a708

Nice, nice. =3
We are MADA (Original Story) #6- Project Human (PREVIEW) End%20Text_zpslcmzf9cv
Derpy
Queen of MADA

Magician Credits : 1826

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

We are MADA (Original Story) #6- Project Human (PREVIEW) Empty Re: We are MADA (Original Story) #6- Project Human (PREVIEW)

Post by Flip Flapper Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:59 am

intriguing.....
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:19 pm

Eeeeekzellent. We are finally moving forward to ze confrontation of the great mystery
Godamn filler episodes :p
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:49 pm

goddamnit dusty i cant resist writing something similar now XD well but yaknow time to plan and all that so no worries for that as concurence in a long time probably..... also this is still amazing please keep it up
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:56 am

meniallight5516 wrote:goddamnit dusty i cant resist writing something similar now XD well but yaknow time to plan and all that so no worries for that as concurence in a long time probably..... also this is still amazing please keep it up

I most certainly will! I plan on posting the full episode of Project Human today
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doctor Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:59 am

Stardustlegend wrote:
meniallight5516 wrote:goddamnit dusty i cant resist writing something similar now XD well but yaknow time to plan and all that so no worries for that as concurence in a long time probably..... also this is still amazing please keep it up

I most certainly will! I plan on posting the full episode of Project Human today

DO IT!!! XD I cant wait.
The Doctor
The Doctor
Forum Stalker

Magician Credits : 246
Admins Comment : Glow expires July 13th

Character sheet
BountyBounty0
NotorietyNotoriety11
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down