Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

We are MADA (Original Story) #5- Project Human (SHORT PREVIEW)

Go down

We are MADA (Original Story) #5- Project Human (SHORT PREVIEW) Empty We are MADA (Original Story) #5- Project Human (SHORT PREVIEW)

Post by StardoostLegend Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:47 pm

(??? 2)

“Shadow…” I grunted as I made my way through the rubble that used to be a city. Once a great deity reduced to this simple form… a mere silhouette of my former self.

Everything I knew about my so called friends in MADA is now nothing to me. I’ll do whatever it takes to gain what was taken away from me. Even if it means killing Shadow and the rest…
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(Stardust)

“Alright stardust” Twilight said. “can you pass me the tweezers?”

“Sure thing!” I replied. I handed twilight the tweezers from his large shelf of tools. Down in this garage you can find just about any sort of engineering equipment you can imagine.

“okay let’s see…” twilight mumbled as he continued to work.

“Okay stardust I think it’s done!” Twilight finally exclaimed. “It took a while but I think this custom plug is going to fit the laptop”

“Only way to know for sure is to test it out…” I replied. Twilight handed me the plug and I inserted it into the USB port and hoped for the best. My face lit up when I saw the battery button light up.

“YES!!! YES YES YES YEEESS!!!!” I yelled.

“Gosh dusty, glad to see you this excited…” Twilight replied. 

“Thank you twilight!!!” I replied back, it was all I could say.

“No problem. By the way what do you need this thing for anyway? It seems like the laptop was custom made…”

“Why do I need it you ask??”  I replied. “uuuh…”

I couldn’t let Twilight or anybody find out about this! I might be on to something big and I can’t risk being caught.

“we’ll nothing important really just goofin’ around with it and all hehehe…” I replied.

“..Okay then… anyway, uh could you tell shadow to come down here we need to work on the motorbike” Twilight asked

“uuuh sure” I said. I immediately ran out of the room in order to search the laptop more, hopefully I wasn’t to suspicious…
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down