Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

We are MADA (Original Story) #6- Project Human Part 1

3 posters

Go down

We are MADA (Original Story) #6- Project Human Part 1 Empty We are MADA (Original Story) #6- Project Human Part 1

Post by StardoostLegend Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:57 am

(Stardust)

“Alright stardust” Twilight said. “can you pass me the tweezers?”

“Sure thing!” I replied. I handed twilight the tweezers from his large shelf of tools. Down in this garage you can find just about any sort of engineering equipment you can imagine.

“okay let’s see…” twilight mumbled as he continued to work.

“Okay stardust I think it’s done!” Twilight finally exclaimed. “Now that the generators fixed we  have power once more. It took a while but I think this custom plug is going to fit the laptop”

“Only way to know for sure is to test it out…” I replied. Twilight handed me the plug and I inserted it into the charger port and hoped for the best. My face lit up when I saw the battery button light up.

“YES!!! YES YES YES YEEESS!!!!” I yelled.

“Gosh dusty, glad to see you this excited…” Twilight replied. 

“Thank you twilight!!!” I replied back, it was all I could say.

“No problem. By the way what do you need this thing for anyway? It seems like the laptop was custom made…”

“Why do I need it you ask??”  I replied. “uuuh…”

I couldn’t let Twilight or anybody find out about this. I might be on something big and I can’t risk being caught.

“we’ll nothing important really just goofin’ around with it and all hehehe…” I replied.

“..Okay then… anyway, uh could you tell shadow to come down here we need to work on the motorbike. I think I can fix the problem with the engine if I could just have his help” Twilight asked

“uuuh sure” I answered. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
(Stardust)

I immediately went into my mess of a room in the building and shut the door. this is it I kept thinking. It’s time too finally get the answers I’ve been looking for, and this had better be good. Otherwise it would just be another obsession of mine that led to no where. I started up the laptop. I went back to the folder and opened up the Journal One document

———————————————————————————————————————

…just be warned that HE is extremely dangerous, and insane as well. We’ve never actually caught him, he just some how sneaks into the building like a creep and whispers to the members while their sleeping or alone. He keeps saying “What have you done to my children?!” or “Come to me…”. But never the less, he is dangerous, our last dispute with him nearly cost me and Azmain our lives. 

Research wise, our plans of recovering human DNA for the project have come fruitless. However, we have been trying to recover human remains and resources for our own survival from the City Central.  We believed it could've been where the human’s research facilities where. Inside one of the buildings, there where many skeletons and bodies to recover, but when we went deeper in, we kept seeing more green ooze along the hallways. We also felt someone, or something was following us. When going there we had lost one of our members so we decided to abandon the project. We tried our best to search for him but nothing turned up. We decided it would be best if the rest of MADA weren't to know about this all. It would be best for all of us. But in order to search, we sent out a field operative to search for the missing member and any future missing ones as well.
———————————————————————————————————————

That must’ve be Daemon… I thought to myself.

“Perhaps I could find something there that could help.” I told myself. I knew it was going to be stupid and risky of me doing this, but I’ve always been craving adventure. Besides, whoever wrote this could’ve been onto something. I mean I’ve never heard mention of anything like this by Shadow, Menial or anybody. This could perhaps be some sort of cover up . The laptop showed a map of where the location is. I’d have to go at night so that nobody sees me sneak off. I started planning for my trip to go at midnight. The only problem is I’d have to be sneaky about it, I don’t want to run into any trouble with bandits or enemy gang/factions along the way…
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(??? 2)

“Come on!” I exclaimed. “Why on earth would you choose that joke! He’s a lizard with a few tricks, and your expecting him to sneak into the MADA Building!? I am a much better choice for this job!”

“Yes, but you are also going to be recognized if you are caught, thus blowing your cover. They will be on high alert for you if they see you and realize you aren’t dead after all!”

“I’m sick of hiding down here! we’ve been stuck in this world for 15 years! Just let me go after one of them.”

He hesitated for a bit. “alright fine, here.” He grabbed a needle gun and filled it up with the blood red substance. We had been working on several gallons of it for the last few months. He tossed it over to me. “make sure you inject enough for it to take effect, you strike at dark so they wouldn’t see you.” he ripped off a picture of one of the members from the board. “Your target is “X”, DON’T let us down…”

“Oh, I won’t.” I grinned as I left the room.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Stardust)

“shadow?” i called out through the hallway. Shadow told me earlier that he’ll be in the training room sparing with X. I wonder how that’s going…

I walked into the room to see Shadow and “X” across from each other on the opposite sides of the sparing mat. This was actually one of the nicest rooms in the whole building. The concrete walls are almost perfectly intact and it was overall presentable.  This is where a lot of our faction members train for future combat and self defense. There were a few other people here training and practicing against the dummies we made out of metal piping and sacks full of trash.

“You ready X?” Shadow replied from across the mat.

“You bet.” “X” replied. He lit his hands up to flames. “just know I won’t be holding any thing back.”

“hmph” shadow grunted.  As I watched “X” started shooting flames toward Shadow. He dodged each shot with ease. Shadow had then leaped up into the air and went back down to try to jump kick “X” which he moved out of the way. “X” then started to fire more flame shots, some almost hit a few other people.

“HEY! watch where your aiming!” somebody yelled out.

Shadow then started to go towards X while dodging his attacks and eventually pined him down easily.

“Is that all you got?” Shadow replied teasingly.

“Can you get off me now?” X replied. Shadow then turned to me while he got his foot off of “X” chest.

“Wanna take a go Dusty?” he asked.

“I… I think I’m good thank you” I replied with a chuckle.

“So uuuh shadow, Twilight wanted you over down by his place to work on the motor bike. He said that he needs your help to fix a problem with the engine or something like that”

“Alright, I’ll be down there in a moment but right now, it’s time for round 2. Isn’t that right X?” He replied with a grin staring at “X”.

“Grrr…” “X” grunted.

(Stardust)

I snuck out through my window with my laptop and a few other things in my shoulder bag. Didn’t know how long I was gonna be gone but I had to be back before sunrise. I had locked my door to make sure nobody would get in. I dropped down from the building and started to flap my wings, I had brought the laptop and a few other supplies in my shoulder bag for this trip. I wasn’t expecting to find this place easily, the recorded maps we have of the area are very unreliable with all the territorial changes between factions and chaos around here. Shadow and the rest of us had to revise the maps we have a few times every so often.

According to the laptop the research lab was located where what the laptop said to be around the larger skyscrapers of the area, which is often referred to as “City Central” . Many of the factions fought for this area because it is apparently filled with necessary resources for survival. Most of it’s been stripped and raided of almost everything it has, you’d have to be either crazy or brave to go there during those times. Whoever got lost there where probably taken by some bandit or opposing faction. Now the place has been completely stripped, it’s been empty for almost a year now, probably when the first journal was written.

I flew over the city, looking down at how lifeless it has become, it would take a while before I got to the place. I’m not even worried about any thugs or dangers I might cross, I’ve had to deal with them several times when I go on missions with Shadow and the others, plus I’m probably not worth the effort of being mugged.

From high above here it actually looked very peaceful. The moon and stars above along with the soft clouds almost distracted me from the rest of the world around us…

(“X”)

“Come on X, training today wasn’t that bad…” Shadow said.

“Easy for you to say… you weren’t the one pinned down to the ground.” I replied. “No wonder you where Azmain’s favorite…”

“Well it just means you have room for improvement. Why do you think Az and I chose you to take charge of this faction with us?”

“Yeah whatever, let’s just talk about something else….” I replied. Shadow and Twilight where still working on that dumb motorbike… honestly I feel that we could be doing more important things then this.

“So is Menial gonna be back on his feet any time soon?” Twilight asked.

“Haven’t had any word from Veva but she says that he’ll be back up soon.” Shadow replied. “Could you pass me that screwdriver over there X?” 

“Sure thing” I replied handing the screw driver to Shadow.

“Thanks, alright Twilight I think we might be able to-“ just then a beeping sound had just interrupted Shadow. We looked to see that it was somebody sending a message through the Intercom.

“Who the hell could be trying to contact us right now?” Shadow questioned.

We usually use the thing to send out a distress signal to the building if we needed help when we are out in the city. But we’ve rarely had a big enough emergency to use it, we usually just keep our contact devices in the building unless we are dealing with something we may not be able to handle. We also sometimes use it just to keep in contact when we are out. I walked over to the screen to see who it was.

“It’s Daemon!” I exclaimed. Daemon said that he’d contact us through here if something urgent happened. I grabbed the mouse and clicked on the message. Once I read it I froze for a bit in silence.

“He says that he’s in trouble.” I said out loud. Twilight and Shadow immediately dropped what they were doing to come see it.

“He says that he’s being hunted down by someone and is trapped….” Shadow said.

“WE NEED TO GO NOW.” I had yelled.

“Okay just calm down! Look we have his coordinates from where he sent the message, this isn’t too far to go on foot.” Shadow replied. “since Stardust isn’t here, looks like you and I will be going.” We started running up the stairs in a rush to save Daemon.

“Wait!” twilight exclaimed. We stopped to turn around and saw that he was running to the stairs as well. “I’m coming with you guys.”

“Twilight you can’t, your still not ready to fight! You need more training, we can’t risk it.” Shadow replied.

“Come on!  I know I’m not that good at fighting but I can still help you. I want to try to go on this mission with you! Besides, it’ll be good experience for me right?” Twilight questioned.

“Ugh, alright fine, but stay by us! We have no idea what we are dealing with” Shadow told him.

“alright! Let’s go!” Twilight said in an excited manner.

(TO BE CONTINUED)
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

We are MADA (Original Story) #6- Project Human Part 1 Empty Re: We are MADA (Original Story) #6- Project Human Part 1

Post by Flip Flapper Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:02 am

i aprove of this chapter, well damn now i cant wait for the next one, what is happening to demon? when will i wake up? what is dusty going to find? Find out next time one we are MADA!

lol, had to say that as a narrator would XD seriously though i cant wait
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

We are MADA (Original Story) #6- Project Human Part 1 Empty Re: We are MADA (Original Story) #6- Project Human Part 1

Post by StardoostLegend Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:33 am

meniallight5516 wrote:i aprove of this chapter, well damn now i cant wait for the next one, what is happening to demon? when will i wake up? what is dusty going to find? Find out next time one we are MADA!

You won't have to wait too long, I'll probably have enough time to finish it by tonight Very Happy
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:08 am

Stardustlegend wrote:
meniallight5516 wrote:i aprove of this chapter, well damn now i cant wait for the next one, what is happening to demon? when will i wake up? what is dusty going to find? Find out next time one we are MADA!

You won't have to wait too long, I'll probably have enough time to finish it by tonight Very Happy

awesome
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:16 am

We are MADA (Original Story) #6- Project Human Part 1 Start%20Text_zpskbk4a708

*Starts clapping.*
We are MADA (Original Story) #6- Project Human Part 1 End%20Text_zpslcmzf9cv
Derpy
Queen of MADA

Magician Credits : 1826

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum