Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

We are MADA (Original Story) #7- Project Human Part 2 (PREVIEW)

2 posters

Go down

We are MADA (Original Story) #7- Project Human Part 2 (PREVIEW) Empty We are MADA (Original Story) #7- Project Human Part 2 (PREVIEW)

Post by StardoostLegend Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:18 pm

(??? 1)

“Finally, after 15 long years we make our move…” I said to myself. “Without Azmain they are powerless. Shadow can’t protect what Azmain has kept for long, eventually he’ll slip up. He’s not going to stand a chance…”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(Stardust)

“Well… this is the place” I said to myself. After a lot of flying I finally made it to City Central. The place was even more wrecked up then I thought. The skyscrapers that one stood high are now basically large girders scaling ripped clean of almost all the concrete and exterior that made it. The stories that this place would tell would be incredible.

Anyway, I walked through the rubble of City Central, mainly just building debris and chunks of concrete and broken glass. I started searching for the supposed Research Facility. I walked through the streets looking for a building that could possibly look the part. As I wandered through the vibe this place was just getting more and more disturbing…

Around the area there where shattered bones and skeletons of not only humans but other species here as well, they couldn’t have possibly decayed that long already. The thought was ominous but even so I pressed forward. I continued to wandered through the once great place, trying to find the supposed research lab, but still no luck. As I wandered through, I kept seeing more and more bones around the area.

But after about 30 minutes of wandering around I found something. It was a nearly intact building, in a very unique shape. It wasn’t very tall compared to the other skyscrapers (or what used to be skyscrapers). Oddly enough, the place was in even better condition then MADA from the outside. It probably wasn’t worth scavenging for resources. It definitely looked like a human research lab though. I slowly wandered into the building. The entrance seemed to have broken keycard doors and security devices. Whatever this place was it must’ve held something that was important. I went inside despite the fears I had of the place. It was very dim-lighted inside, the only light sources are faint green light fixtures that flicker extremely fast. Inside what I assumed to be some sort of lobby the walls and floors had a white-grey coloring, looked just like a stereotypical top secret government security labs you would see in the box of cheesy movies I found down in the city. Shadow still regrets watching those with me.

Anyway, I had walked pass the almost destroyed counter and towards the office. That’s when I saw it was a dead end. The doors had been solid steel and electronic. I had to find some sort of way that I could bust open these doors. If you where in my feet right now, you’d probably turn back immediately. but still, who knows? Whoever got lost according to this journal could still be here. Daemon was probably just relocated by Azmain since the investigation was fruitless. Still, I think it’s worth a shot.

If only Twilight was here, he could probably figure a way to open these doors. Or maybe Menial could just ram through it. Right now I had to figure a way through. As I stood their thinking I kept getting more and more suspicious about this place. I grabbed a metal pipe that was laying around the hallway and I tried to bust it open with force at first. As I kept banging on the door it didn’t seem to budge at all. My next thought was to try to pry the doors open. I had dug my claws into the gab and pulled as hard as I could. It seemed to have moved a little bit but not enough for me to crawl in. I had once again grabbed the pipe and shoved it through the gap and pulled once more. I was eventually able to make a gab large enough to crawl through. When I went in I casually wandered through the hallway ahead off me. Anticipating what I will find….

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________(??? 2)

“I had been waiting in this building for long enough, when is this idiot going to get here!?!?” I had asked myself. I’ve been waiting above the ceiling beams for him to get here. Several of my androids beside me as I waited for them. I suddenly started to hear footsteps in the distance, at last! I had thought in my head. I saw that “X” had entered through the entrance. The androids got ready to take fire, but then I stopped them. I saw someone else with him.

“Alright guys, this is where the coordinates led to.” A familiar voice had said, It was Shadow. Looks like he had brought that tech wannabe with him. What the hell is he doing here!? I had thought in my mind. He’s going to ruin everything…

“Shadow are you sure? This place seems completely sound. It’s just a regular storage warehouse, there’s nothing here.” Twilight said.

“Let’s search the area, Twilight your coming with me, we’ll go check around here “X” you go further in and search for Daemon” Shadow had ordered.

“Oh this is going to be too easy…” I whispered to myself. I looked back at my androids “Take care of Shadow” I had commanded. They had immediately made their war towards the direction they are going as quiet as possible. I had grabbed the vile and prepared to make the injection.

“Let’s see how Shadow is going to react when we strike those closest to him…”
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

We are MADA (Original Story) #7- Project Human Part 2 (PREVIEW) Empty Re: We are MADA (Original Story) #7- Project Human Part 2 (PREVIEW)

Post by Flip Flapper Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:22 pm

i cant wait to learn whats in the vile! well i guess X will sadly have to get injected but well.... FOR SCIENCE!!!! well hopefully we´ll learn without casuallties
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

We are MADA (Original Story) #7- Project Human Part 2 (PREVIEW) Empty Re: We are MADA (Original Story) #7- Project Human Part 2 (PREVIEW)

Post by StardoostLegend Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:33 pm

meniallight5516 wrote:i cant wait to learn whats in the vile! well i guess X will sadly have to get injected but well.... FOR SCIENCE!!!! well hopefully we´ll learn without casuallties

All I'm gonna say is to look back at my previous drawings of Stardust, "X", Shadow, Menial and anything involving "We are MADA" almost all of them contain clues about the future and the past Wink
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:55 pm

Stardustlegend wrote:
meniallight5516 wrote:i cant wait to learn whats in the vile! well i guess X will sadly have to get injected but well.... FOR SCIENCE!!!! well hopefully we´ll learn without casuallties

All I'm gonna say is to look back at my previous drawings of Stardust, "X", Shadow, Menial and anything involving "We are MADA" almost all of them contain clues about the future and the past Wink

oh, so thats why they looked so evil/savage in the drawings, hehehe, i think what you said now gave away to much my friend
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:00 pm

meniallight5516 wrote:
Stardustlegend wrote:

oh, so thats why they looked so evil/savage in the drawings, hehehe, i think what you said now gave away to much my friend

.-. that's not the one I was talking about but sure assume that XD and I already said this even before the series started lol
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:46 pm

Stardustlegend wrote:
meniallight5516 wrote:
Stardustlegend wrote:

.-. that's not the one I was talking about but sure assume that XD and I already said this even before the series started lol

actually i didnt refer to that drawing, i refered to the original ones where the characters first apeared in
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum