Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

We are MADA (Original Story) #8- Olirum (PREVIEW)

2 posters

Go down

We are MADA (Original Story) #8- Olirum (PREVIEW) Empty We are MADA (Original Story) #8- Olirum (PREVIEW)

Post by StardoostLegend Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:32 pm

(“X”)

“Bring it dude!” I yelled out to the strange guy. He immediately aimed at me and started shooting blasts everywhere. I was able to dodge almost all of them. Suddenly I felt the ground under me starting to move for some reason. I then felt myself being launched into the air by a large pillar that shot out from the ground. It again had the same coloring as he did. I fell to the ground and immediately got back up.

“Face it X, your no match for me, none of you pathetic wimps are.” He exclaimed. He immediately then shot his blaster at me. When the blast hit I was sent flying back. For the first time ever, I actually felt something. I didn’t feel good after it hit. I felt weaker, almost as if I felt pain.

“Grr…” I grunted. “I thought I couldn’t feel pain though… how did that hurt me!?” I asked myself. For the first time in my life I actually felt, I don’t even know how to describe it. I actually felt cornered, trapped. I started walking towards me once more, I tried to get back up but my body was aching. I found it in me to get back up.

“Come on X, just give up while you can.” he kept taunting me.

“H-how do you know my name? who the heck are you!?!?” I questioned him to try to buy some time. God dammit, how do Shadow and Twilight not notice the smoke and fire along with all this noise?!?! He just kept going towards me trying to shoot me down.

“You won’t be finding out any time soon. Even if I did tell you, you wouldn’t believe me.” He replied. He just kept shooting at me as I ran, he was completely calm about it too. I tried to blast him again with my flames but they still had no effect.

I kept backing away as me moved toward me. However I had just trapped myself into a corner. For once in my life, I was actually feeling scared and afraid.

“Why do you continue to run from the inevitable? Why do you choose to cling to this world that you don’t belong in.” He yelled. “I can give you back what Azmain has taken from you X”

“What the hell are you talking about!?” I asked. “Azmain gave me shelter in MADA, he-“

“He has been keeping things from you! I should know. I like you thought Azmain was my friend, but I was enlightened by his lies and betrayals. This world wasn’t MADE for us. We can give you a more augmented existence…”

“No… I won’t trust you!” I yelled. I immediately tried to run for it, it was all I could do other then just stand there.

“I see will have to do this the hard way.” I could hear him say calmly. I didn’t look back, I tried to go back and find Shadow and Twilight. However I felt a sharp pain in my back, he had blasted me again.
I felt so weak. He just kept blasting me more and more. I was too weak to even move, I just laid on the ground sprawled around, staring at the sky.

He started walking over to me, I could hear each of his footsteps getting louder and louder. I have never felt more frightened in my life. This was it, I couldn’t do anything else, I was even starting to lose consciousness. My vision even started getting blurry.

He eventually got to me and looked down at m face. In his hand was some sort of glowing red vile. “Goodbye X.” He said.
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

We are MADA (Original Story) #8- Olirum (PREVIEW) Empty Re: We are MADA (Original Story) #8- Olirum (PREVIEW)

Post by Flip Flapper Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:45 am

im getting so many red flags bout this guy fighting X O_o lol, i honestly enjoy how OP he is but i wonder how will he be defeated? well if accelerator can be deafeted in index then i suppose this guy can
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

We are MADA (Original Story) #8- Olirum (PREVIEW) Empty Re: We are MADA (Original Story) #8- Olirum (PREVIEW)

Post by StardoostLegend Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:05 pm

meniallight5516 wrote:im getting so many red flags bout this guy fighting X O_o lol, i honestly enjoy how OP he is but i wonder how will he be defeated? well if accelerator can be deafeted in index then i suppose this guy can

lol X3 This guy is based off of someone
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down