Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

We are MADA (Original Story) #10- Hellbound (PREVIEW)

Go down

We are MADA (Original Story) #10- Hellbound (PREVIEW) Empty We are MADA (Original Story) #10- Hellbound (PREVIEW)

Post by StardoostLegend Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:21 pm

The first We are MADA preview that doesn't start at the beginning of the story ^3^ hope ya like!

(Stardust)

“X!!! thank goodness your here” I exclaimed. But he just stood their completely still, facing the ground.

“What the hell are you waiting for, HELP US!!” Shadow exclaimed struggling to fight off the giant mech. But he just kept standing their. Eventually the dragon mech grabbed hold of Shadow and through him violently onto the ground. Even the dragon was confused as to what was going on and stood their staring as well.

“…X?” I asked slightly worried.  After that I could hear him chuckling a little for some odd reason, which then turned into laughter. Shadow and I stared at each other completely confused.

“W-what’s so funny!? X?!?!” Shadow questioned.

He then shot his head up looking straight at us, he was laughing hysterically at this point. When we saw his face both of us became shocked. His eyes where completely blood red… Just like Menial’s where that time. His face had even formed this twisted and corrupted smile that stretched through his face. Even his voice changed, it was more scratchy and slightly deeper. He eventually stopped laughing for a little bit and looked down at his hands, which also turned a fiery red.

“I can feel the chaos surging through my veins, changing me, making me stronger, changing my very thoughts… I feel like a TRUE Demon!” He exclaimed. His robe then was set ablaze and fell off of him.

“X!? Y-your acting more paranoid then usual here…” I said, extremely petrified. I didn’t know how to react to what is going on.

“I was conceived with corrupt darkness and fiery destruction, and with my power I shall bring your DEMISE!!!” just as he said that the very ground he was standing on set a blaze. “MAY THE GATES OF HELL OPEN UPON YOUR VERY DEATHS!!!” He exclaimed laughing psychotically again. As he kept laughing various red tentacles and flesh started to rip out from his skin. The black material that made up his outer skin started to splat everywhere as more and more limbs and tentacles popped out from him. They started to envelop him, cocoon him up in some way, and they even started to plant into the ground. Eventually there was this giant cocoon of flesh that was infront of us. It was almost about 15 feet tall. I then noticed that it was pulsing, just like a giant heart.

Suddenly the thing bursted into a fiery explosion, with it I could hear laughter from the blaze it created. It was like X’s voice but more demonic and deep. I got up from the ground after being blasted away from the explosion, and all I could do was tremble as I watched in horror….
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down