Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

We are MADA (original Story) #8- Olirum (OFFICIAL)

Go down

We are MADA (original Story) #8- Olirum (OFFICIAL) Empty We are MADA (original Story) #8- Olirum (OFFICIAL)

Post by StardoostLegend Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:04 pm

(“X”)

“Bring it dude!” I yelled out to the strange guy. He immediately aimed at me and started shooting blasts everywhere. I was able to dodge almost all of them. Suddenly I felt the ground under me starting to move for some reason. I then felt myself being launched into the air by a large pillar that shot out from the ground. It again had the same coloring as he did. I fell to the ground and immediately got back up.

“Face it X, your no match for me, none of you pathetic wimps are.” He exclaimed. He immediately then shot his blaster at me. When the blast hit I was sent flying back. For the first time ever, I actually felt something. I didn’t feel good after it hit. I felt weaker, almost as if I felt pain.

“Grr…” I grunted. “I thought I couldn’t feel pain though… how did that hurt me!?” I asked myself. For the first time in my life I actually felt, I don’t even know how to describe it. I actually felt cornered, trapped. I started walking towards me once more, I tried to get back up but my body was aching. I found it in me to get back up.

“Come on X, just give up while you can.” he kept taunting me.

“H-how do you know my name? who the heck are you!?!?” I questioned him to try to buy some time. God dammit, how do Shadow and Twilight not notice the smoke and fire along with all this noise?!?! He just kept going towards me trying to shoot me down.

“You won’t be finding out any time soon. Even if I did tell you, you wouldn’t believe me.” He replied. He just kept shooting at me as I ran, he was completely calm about it too. I tried to blast him again with my flames but they still had no effect.

I kept backing away as me moved toward me. However I had just trapped myself into a corner. For once in my life, I was actually feeling scared and afraid.

“Why do you continue to run from the inevitable? Why do you choose to cling to this world that you don’t belong in.” He yelled. “I can give you back what Azmain has taken from you X”

“What the hell are you talking about!?” I asked. “Azmain gave me shelter in MADA, he-“

“He has been keeping things from you! I should know. I like you thought Azmain was my friend, but I was enlightened by his lies and betrayals. This world wasn’t MADE for us. We can give you a more augmented existence…”

“No… I won’t trust you!” I yelled. I immediately tried to run for it, it was all I could do other then just stand there.

“I see will have to do this the hard way.” I could hear him say calmly. I didn’t look back, I tried to go back and find Shadow and Twilight. However I felt a sharp pain in my back, he had blasted me again.
I felt so weak. He just kept blasting me more and more. I was too weak to even move, I just laid on the ground sprawled around, staring at the sky.

He started walking over to me, I could hear each of his footsteps getting louder and louder. I.
have never felt more frightened in my life. This was it, I couldn’t do anything else, I was even starting to lose consciousness. My vision even started getting blurry.

He eventually got to me and looked down at m face. In his hand was some sort of glowing red vile. “Goodbye X.” He said.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(Shadow)

“Alright… I think I could do this all day…” I had said tiredly, but I’m pretty sure even Twilight can see that I’m about to give out any moment. I had been fighting these things for quite a while, they just keep coming nonstop. I once again found some energy in myself to try to take out some more of these guys. I continued to slash my knife through their bodies but at this point I was extremely tired. When I tried to rest I got blasted in the back by one of the spider bot things. I found it in myself to take it down, I stabbed it with my knife and made a huge gash in it’s circuits as it deactivated.

“alright…” I said breathing heavily. “I… I think we got them all.. let’s go find X” I had stated.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(??? 2)

I had pressed my arm over X’s face, continuing to zap him until his eye turned the same purple as mine. I would’ve just killed off this pathetic excuse for a Demon, but our plans said otherwise. I was just about to make the injection when I saw something inside off his cloak. It was sticking out by a bit and it looked quite familiar. I had grabbed it out of his cloak to see that it was a book.

“A spell book, how did he get his hands on this!?” I had asked myself. This must’ve been Azmain’s, what was he doing with it though…

I had taken the book with me and prepared the injection. The needle pierced his arm with ease, I watched as the ooze started to enter his system. That’s when I was suddenly interrupted. I had started hearing footsteps, it must’ve been Shadow. How the hell did he get passed my droids!? I didn’t have time to make the full injection, what I got in should be able to take effect on him soon. I had grabbed the vile and book with me. I then placed the message near X, so that Shadow would be able to see it.

I then started to make my escape back to base.

(Stardust)

“Get away from me!!!” I had screamed while running through the hallway. I was still being chased by the creature as it crawled swiftly on the ceiling and walls. I was nearing the metal door I had busted to get in here. But then the creature had jumped on my back. It’s squishy and hairy skin felt so disgusting on me.

“GAH, GET OFF ME!!” I had yelled. I tried to grab him and rip him off of me but he wasn’t budging. He was just sticking with his limbs onto me, trying to get a bite. I could feel his sharp teeth starting to dig in. I tried to smash him against the wall with my back, it eventually loosened it’s grip enough for me to pry it off my back. I immediately went for the gate and tried to close it just as I had opened it. However the creature got near just as I was closing the door. I immediately backed away, standing still. I realized that the thing couldn’t fit, this was my chance to get out of here. I immediately ran out through the lobby once again and out of the building. I could finally catch a break right now.

I had then remembered I still had that glowing prism thing with me. I had put it in my shoulder bag so I wouldn’t lose it, whatever it was, it probably had to do with all of this. For some strange reason, it looked extremely familiar to me right now….

But right now I just had to get back to MADA before anyone notices I am gone. Shadow and a few others would stay up late to talk about important plans and such, I was often their with them but half the time it’s like a staff party for us. I just had to get back now, because whatever was in that building was not worth the trouble at this point.

(Shadow)

Me and Twilight ran towards where “X” was searching. When we got their we obviously missed something big going on. Part of the warehouse was set ablaze and I saw X lying down on the floor motionless.

“X!!!!” We both screamed. We immediately ran towards him to assist him. He was lying down facing the ceiling. His eyes where wide open as he laid down on the ground.

“X? are you okay!?!?” I asked. He didn’t answer. “X??” I asked again. It was like he was asleep. I tried waving my hand in front of his eyes but he still wouldn’t respond.

“what happened to his eye…” Twilight had asked. X’s eye was an unusual shade of purple. One that looks familiar for some reason.

“What the hell could’ve gave him that….” I had questioned. For someone to do something like this to X was unimaginable. The guy was never shuck up by anything, and he has high pain tolerance. 

“Well whoever did this left something behind. Look,” Twilight had said. He had something in his hand.

“What is it?” I asked.

“I found it beside X… it looks like some sort of message recorder” Twilight had said. He had pressed one of the buttons on the device and it turned on. At first I could hear nothing but static and garbling. But then, I could start to hear it slowly fade. That’s when we could start hearing some sort of speech.

“Hello, Shadow.” the message had said. Only words had been spoken and I had been stunned, that voice, it was all too familiar. That scratchy horrible voice had been imprinted on my head that one day when we had lost Azmain.

“Olirum….” I had said. I must’ve said it out loud because Twilight heard it. 

“Who?” he had asked. But I just kneeled down there completely petrified. anyone but Olirum… not him again…. I just kept thinking in my head.

“It’s nice to see your getting back in the swing of things after that faithful day. The day when I finally had my chance to destroy Azmain, your brave and fearless leader.” He had said sacastically. that bastard….. I thought in my head as I made a fist with my hand.

“Anyway, with him out of the way, the only thing stopping me from my mission is you and the rest of your, ‘team’. Face it Shadow, without Azmain your bound to slip up, do you really think you have what it takes to be a leader for them? Especially after what you’ve done in your past.” he continued. At this point I was trying to keep myself from punching the darn thing until it smashes into bits. I held myself together.

“But alas, we could do this in a less violent manner. Tell you what, if you hand over the remaining Prisms to us, we will leave you all alone together, otherwise we shall take it by force.” The message ended there.

“Mission? Prisms? Shadow, what the hell was that guy talking about!?” Twilight asked.

“Grab X, we need to go back to the building NOW.” I had demanded.

“Yes but-“

“JUST DO IT.” I had demanded once more. Twilight grabbed X by his arms and tried to drag him off on his back. I needed to get back to the building fast.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(Stardust)

“Phew….” I said as I started to climb back through one of the windows of the building. I had gotten back inside one of the hallways without so much as anyone noticing. Now I just had to get back to my room.

“HURRY COME ON!!!” I heard somebody yell. It was Shadow. I saw Shadow and Twilight dragging “X” by his arms through the hallway.

“Stardust could you give us a-“ Twilight started saying but he suddenly paused. “woah… what the hell happened to you Stardust.” Twilight and Shadow where then looking at me as if I had a second head coming out of my chest.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Why are your feathers so roughed up and dirty, and why are you covered in goop?” Shadow asked. Oh god, their getting suspicious. I couldn’t tell them what I’ve been doing… I thought.

“Well I was, eerm… bathing in the sewers again. I, uuh, thought I needed to do some sewer swimming hehe…” I had said awkwardly.

“So wait, what the hell happened to X!?” I had said changing the conversation.

“He was attacked by someone, he’s severely injured and in extreme pain.” Shadow had explained.

“X, injured?? Are you serious?!” I questioned. It couldn’t be possible. “X” can get hurt but he never actlly feels anything.

“Come on, I’ll explain more as we get X to the infirmary. Veva will be able to heal him up” Shadow replied.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(Stardust)

X was laying on the ripped up bed in the infirmary. His eyes barely open. Veva said he would be fine, he just needed to rest a bit tonight. Menial finally woke up and we got caught up with what happened to Shadow, X and Twilight.

“Alright Shadow,” Twilight had said. “It’s time to start explaining this to us. Who exactly is this Olirum guy and what the hell does he want with us?”

Shadow just stood their against the wall with his eyes closed and his arms crossed like he always does.

“Shadow, just tells us!!!” I yelled. We here all staring at him, we where so focused on Shadow that we didn’t realized X had even woken up.

“ugh…. what, what the hell happened?” X said weakly.

“X!!!” we all yelled

“Where am I? The last thing I remembered was me being attacked by this strange guy… didn’t get to see his face.” He replied.

“X, what happened to your eye?” I had finally asked.

“What do you mean” he asked puzzled.

“It’s…. purple for some reason.” I had stated. I went up to his face really close to get a better look. He immediately put his hand on my faced and shoved me away.

“Can you not please? Talk about personal space…” He had remarked.

“Well, shadow, is there anything you want to say!?” Twilight had once again stated. “If this guy is going after “X”, who knows who else he is gonna try to get. So why don’t ya tell us what is going on!!”

“Alright fine,” He said. But Daemon needs to hear this too, I’m gonna contact him.”

Shadow went over to one of the computers and started to contact Daemon. He just kept typing on the screen for a while. We eventually saw his face on the screen. In the background we could see his broken down old place. There was a campfire sitting right in the middle of the scrap shelter.

“Hey guys? you called, what do you need?” Daemon had asked.

“This is important Daemon. Right now you are all hear for a reason. You where all chosen to lead this MADA by Azmain and me for a reason. Your intelligence, your strengh, your bravery, your motivation and spirit. Which is why you must hear this now.” Shadow had said. “and just so you know, I don’t know much myself about the situation… It all started a few months back. Azmain wanted to talk to me about something. It’s all here on tape” He said. He reached into his feathers to pull out some weird chrome disk. He pushed a button on it and dropped it to the floor. The thing lit up and instantly showed a projected hologram, of Azmain.

“If anybody in MADA is listening to this, it means that I am deceased.” the message said. “Without me I won’t be able to project you from some of the things your about to go through. No matter what you hear, I just want you to know I’ve done it all to protect you. With me gone, you are in incredible danger. There is a dangerous being after you, somebody who’s power matches mine. His name is Olirum. You must all prepare yourselves for combat, you are no longer safe. Keep your eye out for suspicious activity, and whatever you do, PROTECT the building at all costs. Olirum is not to be messed with, he is after a greater power I had left behind. About 7 months ago, one of my more isolated associates Cicada had constructed a dangerous machine. I won’t get into the details of it, all you need to know is that I forced him to shut it down. He had disappeared after that. Olirum will stop at nothing to rebuild that machine, but to do so, he would need the 16 energy sources to activate it. After the machine was destroyed, I had kept them in a secret place inside the building. However, I only recovered 6 of them, the rest are else where or probably in Olirum’s hands. Your job is to protect them at all costs, and find the rest of them. You are not to play the rest of these messages until you do so. Afterwards I shall give you instruction on what to do. Good luck, and be careful…”

The message and hologram had ended there. We where all in silence, Shadow finally then spoke.

“a month after Azmain had created this message, it was Olirum who had attacked us that day. You all remember that the building was in complete fire. I was beside Azmain when it happened, fighting side by side. Suddenly, a flaming metal beam fell separating us. I watched as Olirum and Azmain fought, there was nothing I could do….”

We where all in silence at this point. I got up close to Shadow to hug him. I could see a single tear drop fall from his eye, it took a lot to make the dude cry. I could see he was trying to hold it back. He eventually got back together and I let go.

“This will be our top priority. We must defend the Academy building and search for the rest of the energy sources.” He had said.

“But how? None of the students in training are ready for combat like this!” X said.

“We’ll take the most elite of them to protect the building.” Shadow replied. “Stardust, you are to regularly patrol the upper building for anything suspicious.”

“Alright!” I had exclaimed.

“X and Menial, patrol the lower ground. Make sure nobody who isn’t suppose to be here gets in. Daemon, I want you to search for any lead’s on Olirum’s hide out, and Twilight, I want you to make a security system for the building. We’ll go out and do some searching later. Any questions?” Shadow had ordered.

“I do, how the hell are we suppose to look for something we don’t even know what it looks like!?!?” X questioned.

“Azmain had developed some sort of Tracker for them. He probably left them in his old room, I’ll search there later.” Shadow said.

“Alright, well I’m off.” Daemon responded and signed off.

“Stardust, X, and Menial, tonight we are training. We have to be in top shape if we are going to do this.” Shadow said. “Let’s do this for Azmain…”
(??? 2)

“Was your mission successful?” Olirum had asked as soon as I stepped in.

“I was interrupted before I could make the full injection, but what I did get will work. It’ll just take longer to take effect on “X” system. I was able to leave unspotted and I left the message behind” I had stated.

“Pfft. Let’s not forget it was THIS guy who injected Menial in his sleep with the whole dose. All without a trouble” Crocface had said.

“What matters is that everything is going to plan” I told him.

“I don’t see why we just don’t attack the place now, and steal the energy sources straight up? We have the fire power and it’s much simpler”

“Shadow doesn’t even know where it is located. Azmain had hid them within the building. If we attack the place now, we risk destroying the energy sources with it.” I stated.

“And you know this how?”

“I had also inserted a brain chip into “X”. I can listen into whatever their talking about and see through his eye.”

Crocface had growled at me.

“Shadow has told them about you and are preparing to fight you as well.” I had continued. “We need to penetrate their base without causing collateral damage so we can track the remaining ones down within.”

“He’s preparing for us do you say? Hmph, we’ve already penetrated their base through his friends. We just need the last piece of the puzzle.” Olirum had tossed another picture toward crocface. “stardust…”

"I think I'll let Crocface handle this one, I'm not wasting my time with a fool like Stardust." I had said.

"Are you sure it's just because you don't wanna upset your old best friend Shadow?" He mocked me.

"Shadow means nothing to me anymore." I had stated angrily. I'll even want to kill Shadow myself, just to prove it.

“Pffft. This shrimp will be easy to handle,” Crocface said while laughing hysterically. He then took a dart gun and filled it with the red ooze. “ooooh yea, This is going to be So, much, Fun….”

StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down