Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

MADA original story Part 2, Fallen Warriors (Preview)

3 posters

Go down

MADA original story Part 2, Fallen Warriors (Preview) Empty MADA original story Part 2, Fallen Warriors (Preview)

Post by StardoostLegend Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:55 pm

(“X”)
I stormed the base without so much as a good-bye, I always did at this point. Everyone would always ask “Where did I go?” or “ what did you do!” as if I was doing something mischievous… even though that’s how I am. But this time was different, and I never told them, because they could never find out.

I had brought the map of our faction territories, but not like I needed it. Being able to navigate this junkyard of a city came with ease to me. Being a demonic entity has it’s advantages. Either that or these “humans” that inhabited these areas made it way to easy.

I know what your wondering, what’s somebody like me doing in a place like MADA? well to be honest, I’m not all that bad. Ask anybody, I’m telling ya! But we’re getting off topic here…

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

(“X”)
I finally made it to the old shack. The building was nothing special really, just a shelter made from scrap metals and cardboard. I was surprised the building was still standing, there was smoke from the “chimney” coming out, which really was just an open whole through the top of the place.

I went up and knocked, it was wooden with metal hinges, the door also had a peak hole. I knocked on the door 3 times, I had to wait for a response.

“Who is it??” a voice asked from inside the shack

“This is “X” of MADA” I responded. The Peephole opened up, he then looked at me to verify.

“Did ya come alone?” He asked.

“Yes” I responded.

“are you armed??”

“Nope”

The peephole sealed and the door practically swung open.

“Long time no see huh Daemon.” I said. It feels like it’s been years since I’ve seen him, even though it’s only been probably a month.

“Yea, nice to see you around here X! please come in” he said.

The floor was covered in trash and junk, there was a fire pit that was dug from the ground and surrounded by stones, and the tin walls were rusted.
“yea sorry, I don’t usually have guests here. When I do, their usually not the ones you want…” he replied.

“So um, wow you changed a lot since you left… the eye patch is new.” I said. I also noticed that both his arms were bandaged, but I wasn’t gonna question that…

“yea, it’s not a big deal. I just gotta wait for it to fully heal see.” he flipped up the patch, and the eye was extremely swollen and purplish-red. You could tell that somebody cut him in that area with a blade as you could see a scare line run through.

“eeh, that’s gotta hurt…” I said. But I wouldn’t know.

“So how’s everyone at MADA doing after you-know-what?” Daemon asked.

“Well everybody’s doing fine…” I answered.

“I imagine your still doing the stunts you keep pulling off huh?”

“Hey, I carry 5 cans of spray paint in this bag, what do you think?” 

We both chuckled a little.

“I still don’t understand why you won’t just return to MADA…” I said. “You’d be sheltered better… plus I’d get one more person to bother.”

“I can’t…” Daemon said.
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

MADA original story Part 2, Fallen Warriors (Preview) Empty Re: MADA original story Part 2, Fallen Warriors (Preview)

Post by α27theDemonKnight Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:31 am

Stardust just so you know. I totally approve of the way you portrayed me as a character here. These previews are getting more interesting...
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

MADA original story Part 2, Fallen Warriors (Preview) Empty Re: MADA original story Part 2, Fallen Warriors (Preview)

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:27 am

This is getting good, just remember to put me as the evil guy like in every fanfic here :I
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down