Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

We are MADA (Original Story) #4- City Encounters Part 2 (PREVIEW)

Go down

We are MADA (Original Story) #4- City Encounters Part 2 (PREVIEW) Empty We are MADA (Original Story) #4- City Encounters Part 2 (PREVIEW)

Post by StardoostLegend Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:55 am

(Stardust)
The building had gone completely black. The thunderstorm only added to the dark and mysterious feel that was present. If it weren’t for my lit candle I wouldn’t be able to see 2 feet infront of me.

<i> I had to find out… </> I kept thinking to myself. I just had to know what the hell was going on… Shadow told us everything! We had no secrets from each other.. at least that’s what I thought. But apparently no! But what could he be hiding, who is

this “HE” person!? I mean… shadow probably would have good reason.. B-but I just have to know. What is he hiding!? I’m just one of those people who are… over curious.

“Shadow??!” I kept calling out. “Shadow, were are you! we need to talk!!” I kept yelling throughout the halls, but there was no answer. My shouts just kept echoing throughout the hallways. That creep out vibe I was getting started growing larger and larger. It’s probably been like 15 minutes or so since I’ve been walking these halls and still no sign of anybody… “Hello?…. Shadow?… X?… Menial? anyone???” I kept calling out, but still no answer.

It started getting real creepy. The hallways were practically lifeless, as if nobody had walked through them at all… I got more creeped out as I kept advancing through the hallways.

That’s when I bumped into something. I completely was taken off guard, I jumped out and screamed. I was knocked to the floor along with the candle which died out. I kept panicking.

“Stardust! STARDUST CALM DOWN” I familiar voice called out. Suddenly, the hallway was lit up by a sudden blue flare. That’s when I realized that I ran into X…

I got back up on my feet, still breathing heavily.

“NEVER… DO THAT AGAIN…” I said still breathing.

“Lol sorry…”

“Guys!” a voice called out. X and I were taken by surprised as we jumped. To our surprise we see shadow.. just the guy I was hoping to see.

“Sorry.. guys the whole building power is out, probably just a thunder storm. I was trying to look for you both” Shadow said.

“X, you better go down and inform everyone, I’ll go look for our guest” 

“uuuh about that shadow…” X replied. “about the guest… he uuh… he’s gone.”

“GONE!?! what do you mean gone!? Did he just leave the building!?” Shadow said.

“Weeell….” X replied. It was at this moment we both looked at him in worry.

“X…. What did you do??…” Shadow questioned

“Well let’s see…. I was just taking care of the guy like you told me to, a-and well um I turn my back to get some water. Then next thing I know I heard a loud bang and a hissing sorta sound and when I turn around, I see the bed ripped up, as if something clawed at it and the door smashed in half…” X explained.

“WHAT!??!” Shadow and I yelled.

“OH MY GOD WHAT HAVE WE DONE…” Shadow panicked. “STARDUST THIS IS YOUR FAULT!!!!!!”

“WHAT!??!” I replied. “HOW THE HECK IS THIS MY FAULT!!!”

“WELL YOU WERE THE ONE WHO SAID WE SHOULD TAKE HIM IN!!!”

“WELL I HAD NO IDEA HE WOULD BE A MONSTER!”

“OH PLEASE I TOLD YOU WE SHOULDN’T HAVE TAKEN HIM BUT YOU INSISTED!”

“WELL COME ON! WHAT WAS I SUPPOSE TO DO, LET THE OTEHR GANG BEAT HIM TO A PULP!?”

“THIS IS WHY WE DON’T PICK UP RANDOM PEOPLE FROM THE STREETS!”

“WE ALL SURVIVED AND MET BECAUSE WE WERE PICKED UP FROM THE STREETS! NOT EVERYONE WE SEE IS A MANIAC OR MONSTER!”

“EXCUSE ME, HAVE YOU MET X!?”

“…Ruuude!” X replied.

“Ugh, whatever!” Shadow said. “We just need to warn everyone in the building that someone, or someTHING is loose!”

“But how!??!” I replied. “The power’s out, we can’t sound the alarm! There’s like 200 or so people living in this building we can’t possibly warn them all!” Stardust exclaimed.

“Okay maybe we can’t warn everyone but how far could this guy possibly get!? Right now let’s just stick together and try to warn the others. Let’s take the bottom floor first that’s were most of the people stay!” Shadow said.

We ran through the stairwell, trying to warn people about the possible threat. Hopefully we weren’t to late.
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down