Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

We are MADA (Original Story) #4- City Encounters Part 2 (still being updated!!)

4 posters

Go down

We are MADA (Original Story) #4- City Encounters Part 2 (still being updated!!) Empty We are MADA (Original Story) #4- City Encounters Part 2 (still being updated!!)

Post by StardoostLegend Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:07 pm

(Stardust)
The building had gone completely black. The thunderstorm only added to the dark and mysterious feel that was present. If it weren’t for my lit candle I wouldn’t be able to see 2 feet infront of me.

<i> I had to find out… </> I kept thinking to myself. I just had to know what the hell was going on… Shadow told us everything! We had no secrets from each other.. at least that’s what I thought. But apparently no! But what could he be hiding, who is this “HE” person!? I mean… shadow probably would have good reason.. B-but I just have to know. What is he hiding!? I’m just one of those people who are… over curious. People always tell me to get out of their business I’m used to it by now…

I kept running through the building, wandering aimlessly once again. It still amazes me how any of us are able to navigate through this place… half the building complex has still been unexplored.

“Shadow??!” I kept calling out. “Shadow, were are you! we need to talk!!” I kept yelling throughout the halls, but there was no answer. My shouts just kept echoing throughout the hallways. That creep out vibe I was getting started growing larger and larger. It’s probably been like 15 minutes or so since I’ve been walking these halls and still no sign of anybody… “Hello?…. Shadow?… X?… Menial? anyone???” I kept calling out, but still no answer.

It started getting real creepy. The hallways were practically lifeless, as if nobody had walked through them at all… I got more creeped out as I kept advancing through the hallways.

That’s when I bumped into something. I completely was taken off guard, I jumped out and screamed. I was knocked to the floor along with the candle which died out. I kept panicking.

“Stardust! STARDUST CALM DOWN” I familiar voice called out. Suddenly, the hallway was lit up by a sudden blue flare. That’s when I realized that I ran into X…

I got back up on my feet, still breathing heavily.

“NEVER… DO THAT AGAIN…” I said still breathing.

“Lol sorry…”

“Guys!” a voice called out. X and I were taken by surprised as we jumped. To our surprise we see shadow.. just the guy I was hoping to see.

“Sorry.. guys the whole building power is out, probably just the thunder storm. I was trying to look for you both” Shadow said.

“X, you better go down and inform everyone, I’ll go look for our guest” 

“uuuh about that shadow…” X replied. “about the guest… he uuh… he’s gone.”

“GONE!?! what do you mean gone!? Did he just leave the building!?” Shadow said.

“Weeell….” X replied. It was at this moment we both looked at him in worry.

“X…. What did you do??…” Shadow questioned

“Well let’s see…. I was just taking care of the guy like you told me to, a-and well um I turn my back to get him some water. Then next thing I know I heard a loud bang and a hissing sorta sound and when I turn around, I see the bed ripped up, as if something clawed at it and the door smashed in half…” X explained.

“WHAT!??!” Shadow and I yelled.

“OH MY GOD WHAT HAVE WE DONE…” Shadow panicked. “STARDUST THIS IS YOUR FAULT!!!!!!” 

“WHAT!??!” I replied. “HOW THE HECK IS THIS MY FAULT!!!”

“WELL YOU WERE THE ONE WHO SAID WE SHOULD TAKE HIM IN!!!”

“WELL I HAD NO IDEA HE WOULD BE A MONSTER!”

“OH PLEASE I TOLD YOU WE SHOULDN’T HAVE TAKEN HIM BUT YOU INSISTED!”

“WELL COME ON! WHAT WAS I SUPPOSE TO DO, LET THE OTEHR GANG BEAT HIM TO A PULP!?”

“THIS IS WHY WE DON’T PICK UP RANDOM PEOPLE FROM THE STREETS!”

“EXCUSE ME, WE ALL SURVIVED AND MET BECAUSE WE WERE PICKED UP FROM THE STREETS! NOT EVERYONE WE SEE IS A MANIAC OR MONSTER!”

“EXCUSE ME, HAVE YOU MET X!?”

“…Ruuude!” X replied.

“Ugh, whatever!” Shadow said. “We just need to warn everyone in the building that someone, or someTHING is loose!”

“But how!??!” I replied. “The power’s out, we can’t sound the alarm! There’s like 200 or so people living in this building we can’t possibly warn them all!” Stardust exclaimed.

“Okay maybe we can’t warn everyone but how far could this guy possibly get!? Right now let’s just stick together and try to warn the others. Let’s take the bottom floor first that’s were most of the people stay!” Shadow said.

We ran through the stairwell, trying to warn people about the possible threat. Hopefully we weren’t to late.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(Stardust)

When we went downstairs the place was in chaos. Everybody was out of there rooms wondering what was going on, all crammed together in the large room lobby like flocks of pigeons babbling together.

“Alright everyone listen up!!!” Shadow yelled, they almost immediately looked up towards him. Shadow was definitely a strong leader for sure.

“Okay, calm down everyone it’s just a simple power outage, there is NOTHING to be concerned about!!! Twilight here is gonna fix it but in order to do so we need you all to exit the building in a calm and collected manner!” Shadow announced.

“Shadow!” I whispered over. “what about YOU KNOW WHAT?” I asked.

“We don’t want them to be in a panic! We have to keep them calm.” Shadow whispered back. “X, stardust, help everyone get out orderly.”

“On it!” we both replied.

We ran down the stairs to try to get everyone in single file, it was nice being like an authority figure. There’s just something to it.

Anyway, everything was going smoothly, everyone cooperated, we thought we could pull this off. During this time I was still pondering about what I just read on the laptop… Could it be true?? I mean, it mentions azmain so it must have  been written by somebody in MADA… But who could it be? I know they must have been here for a long time way before me…

The only chance for me to find more information was if I could charge the laptop, but how would I do that? The thing was custom made I’ll never be able to find a plug for that….

So we started evacuating everyone from the building. There wasn’t much trouble and everyone cooperated…

That’s when things turned horribly wrong… While I was in the immense room I kept getting these strange vibes, like I was being watched. That’s when I saw it, off in the distance, something WAS staring at me…. it had these two glowing eyes, that almost just looked like small dots. It would be easy to miss it… 

Suddenly they disappeared, I was literally like a statue, I was petrified…

I turned around though to make sure that everyone was evacuated, it looks like the last few people were leaving. It seemed that we we’re gonna pull this off. But then I felt it, something was TOUCHING me. it wasn’t like a hand or something trying to grab me…. it was just nudging at me. It had a hairy texture to it. I was to scared to look back, but I some how found it in me to see what was behind me.

I slowly turned my head to see what horror awaited me. I wish I hadn’t. I should’ve just ran while I could. I was staring right into the eyes of a giant monster. It’s  8 red ruby like eyes illuminated the room and it’s head was nearly the size of a car…

I stood their speechless, I was too scared to move. It moved it’s face closer to me, staring at me. Once it got closer it started hissing at me, it’s mouth opened up revealing it oozing out this sticky substance. I didn’t care what happened I just had to run. I just started screaming and panicking as I ran across the room. The thing kept hissing at me and started to run closer towards me.

“STARDUST!!!!” Shadow and X yelled. They must’ve seen the creature too.

All I could to right now was run and panic aimlessly, I for sure couldn’t take on that thing by myself. Eventually I found myself cornered in the room, the monster surrounded me with it’s giant legs. All I could do was scream at this point. The thing opened up it’s mouth and started screeching into my face spitting out the sticky ooze substance as it got closer. Suddenly it got pushed to the side and collapsed. I realized that shadow and jump kicked it to the side. It faced toward us one more time and screeched before crawling into another room. It literally smashed through the wall. While it was climbing up we could see it’s full body and realized it was some sort of spider…

I was once again trying to catch my breath from everything that just happened. It all happened so fast, I regrouped with X and shadow in the center of the room.

“Are you guys alright!??!” Shadow asked.

“yeah… we’re fine…” I replied. We all took a moment to breath.

“okay, now what are we gonna do about that thing!? None of us can take that thing on!” I asked

“Hang on, I know something that can…” X replied. X then reached into his robe and grabbed his “Spell” book. I have no idea how or where he got that thing but it apparently it originates from the underworld itself… X is basically the sorcerer in our group. He’s as close as we can get to a real demon.

The book had a flame shaped emblem on it. He started flipping through the pages

“I’ll just summon us something that can take that thing on and-“

“NO!!!!!” Shadow immediately grabbed the book out of X’s hand.

“Hey!” X exclaimed.

“We are NOT doing that!!!” Shadow replied

“Come on shadow-“

“No! we can’t take the risk! you have no control over what you summon X, don’t you remember the LAST time!?” 

X  stood their silent for a little. “…I guess….” he replied “well what’s your bright idea??”

Shadow started thinking. “ugh your right… the only one who’s big enough to take on THAT behemoth is menial…” Shadow said.

That’s when it all clicked in

“wait… WHERE’S MENIAL!?!?” Shadow exclaimed.

“I don’t know! i haven’t seen him all day actually… “ I replied.

“Well right now menial’s the only one who stands a chance against that think so we have to find him!!!” Shadow said.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Stardust)
We started wandering through the building once more, trying to track down the creature like a hunter in the woods. It was almost hopeless as how large the building was. The power outage didn’t make it easier for us either.

We ran through the building searching and searching but nothing turned up. It must’ve been an hour since we’ve been at it.

“Ugh this is hopeless guys!” I exclaimed.

“We can’t give up stardust…” Shadow replied.

“I know but still, we’ve been at it for an hour maybe we can hope the creepy thing will get out on it’s own!!!” I replied.

“Besides” I questioned.  “it’s not like that-“ suddenly I felt myself slip and fall to the ground.

“You okay?!” Shadow asked.

“yeah… I-I’m fine…” I replied. “what is this?!”

I got up on my shoulders snd started to feel what I slipped on. It was the same oozy substance that came from the spider creature. It was all over the floor and dripping from the walls and ceiling.

“Ew…” X said. I got up on my feet and when we looked down the hall we saw that the whole corridor was covered in the oozy substance. We simply just stared down the hall staring at the goop that covered it.

“It must have been here…” shadow said breaking the silence. 

“Come on, this’ll lead us right to it!” Shadow replied.

We walked through the seemingly endless corridor, following the ooze that covered the wall and floors. The same vibes I got in the lobby started coming back, I started to feel like something was going to happen.

When we reached the corner of the hall, I started to feel the goop dripping from the ceiling more then usual.

“Shadow could you stop breathing so loudly?” I asked.

“What? I’m not!” Shadow replied.

“Then who’s…” When I looked up, I saw the giant spider staring into my eyes, it’s mouth wide open revealing layers of teeth that looked like an endless spiral. it’s cold dead eyes were looking straight at me. I’m sure everyone saw it to because X started flaming it.

The creature then loosened it’s grip from the ceiling and dropped onto us. We scattered ourselves out of the way in order to avoid being squashed by the creature. The spider creature then slammed to the ground.

I got back up on my feet only to see the creature crawling through the hallway at a fast pace away from us.

“Come on! we can’t let that thing loose!!” Shadow exclaimed. We started running through the hall trying to chase the creepy thing. <i> why was it running from us? </i> I thought. We eventually reached a dead end in the hallway. The thing had no where to run, but that would change soon enough.

The creature looked around only to see that he was trapped. We started to inch closer towards it. Suddenly it screeched at us once more before breaking the window besides it and crawling up the building.

“Now what?!?!” X asked. “I can’t go out there it’s raining! I’ll be reduced to dust!”

“X, stay here, go and look for twilight and menial, we’re gonna need them. Stardust come with me we’ll fly up and try to take him down!” Shadow said.

X immediately flew through the hallway. Shadow and I started go out through the broken window. That’s when I remembered the laptop that I had in my shoulder bag.  <i> Oh god I just can’t bring this with me! </i> I thought to myself. 

“Stardust! hurry up we need to catch this thing!!!” shadow yelled from outside.

“C-coming!” I replied.

<i> I had to put this somewhere safe </i> I said to myself. I was running around for a place to put it. I then decided to lay the bag securely in the hallway. I’ll be able to track it back down with all the ooze.

I jumped out of the window and spread my wings to take flight. The creature seemed to dig it’s legs into the smaller windows, smashing then completely in order to prevent itself from falling. It started climbing around the building smashing it’s legs through the windows.

Shadow and I flew towards the creature, then he immediately grabbed onto the things back and stabbed it with his knife in hand. He made a large cut as he stabbed through the creature and it screamed in pain. It started to shake shadow off and he eventually did. Shadow started to fall until I dove down and grabbed him. I started to fall down as well until shadow started to use his wings to.

“..I could’ve flown you know” Shadow stated.

Suddenly we saw the spider smashing through another large window in order to get back inside.

We flew back through the smashed window to see the creature confront us face to face. As soon as we got in it immediately charged right at us. It swung it’s head towards us sending us flying against the wall. I think we got a little bruised but nothing to bad. I was still trying to get up from the pain and as soon as I opened my eyes the thing was charging at us again. Shadow and I rolled in opposite directions to avoid being squashed. The creature ended up head butting the wall going through it completely. We then immediately ran for it.

(WRITING THE REST AS WE SPEAK)
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

We are MADA (Original Story) #4- City Encounters Part 2 (still being updated!!) Empty Re: We are MADA (Original Story) #4- City Encounters Part 2 (still being updated!!)

Post by Arc V Yuto Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:27 pm

Awesome Story Smile
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Magician Credits : 665

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

We are MADA (Original Story) #4- City Encounters Part 2 (still being updated!!) Empty Re: We are MADA (Original Story) #4- City Encounters Part 2 (still being updated!!)

Post by Lord Beerus Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:39 pm

I really love this stardust its amazing
Lord Beerus
Lord Beerus
MADA's Dragon Enthusiast

Magician Credits : 197

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame41221

http://gaminghub.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:24 pm

The spider creature continued to charge towards us, we ran through the halls trying avoid getting eaten or crushed by the large creature.

After a while of us running we realized that we outran the creature. We took this as an opportunity to catch our breath.

“Guys!!!!!” a familiar voice yelled from down the hall. Once we got closer we realized it was X. We had seen that twilight was with him.

“What the heck is going on around here!?” Twilight questioned us. “I realized that the building at gone out of power so I went up to check on the generator, and BOOM! I saw that the thing was completely busted. Smashed to the ground as if it was a soda can somebody crushed!”

“Twilight, listen. It’s hard to explain we just had to make sure you were alright.” Shadow replied.

“Alright? Of course I’m alright I mean what would-“ Suddenly we felt the entire room shake. We looked up to see that the ceiling was cracking, the creature was right above our heads.

Almost instantly after that the thing crashed through the ceiling, into the room appearing out of a cloud of debris and dust.

“WH-WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!?!” twilight yelled with a concerned face.

“A two headed flying unicorn- WHAT THE HECK DO YOU THINK IT IS TWILIGHT!?” X yelled.

The creature just started staring at us once more, with it’s eyes of ruby it started getting closer towards us. We were just staring at each other, waiting for the other to make a move. You can practically hear shadow and twilight breath.

“twilight…” shadow said without moving his body at all. “run…”

“ON IT!!” Twilight exclaimed. he started running as fast as he could

“No wait-“ shadow yelled. Suddenly the creature roared and started going towards our direction.

“GAAAH!!!” Twilight yelled. Twilight never was the fighting type. He sorta just stayed with us and was like our personal engineer.

Twilight ran to take shelter.

“Alright so what’s the-“ I started to speak, but then I felt something grab and wrap around my body. It was covered in the same ooze substance… When I looked back I realized that the creature had wrapped it’s long, snake-like tongue around me. I was completely immobilized as the creature lifted me up into the air with his tongue.

“PLAAAAAN” I said I was tossed into the air in order to continue my sentence. I was immediately slammed into a pile of rubble in the room.

I think I banged something up but that wasn’t important right now, I got back up so I could get back into the action.

“Stardust!” Shadow yelled. “use this!!!!” Shadow then tossed me a metal pipe to use as a weapon. I caught the pipe and ran towards the creature. I tried to hit one of it’s legs to trip it but it was no use. It’s legs were pretty sturdy.

When it started to turn around I tried to back away. Shadow started jabbing the creature in the face with the knife in order to try to impair it’s vision. Eventually the creature lunged his head at shadow and it eventually pushed him back to the wall.

X’s fireblasts didn’t have much effect on the creature either. It perhaps left only minor burns. I continued to try to attack the thing with my blunt pipe, continuing to wear down it’s legs. But I would have to keep moving in order to prevent myself from getting squashed by it’s giant legs.

It eventually pushed me back to the wall like it did with shadow. Even X started to back up from the thing.

When Shadow got back up from the attack we both charged towards the creature with our weapons. Suddenly though it screeched at us once more and shot a ball of the oozy substance towards us, completely covering us in it.

That was merely a distraction because moments later we found ourselves staring right into the eyes of the creature as it opened it’s gaping mouth. It started getting closer, we had to do something. I tried to reach for the blunt pipe to defend ourselves, the sticky ooze didn’t make it much easier.

But before I could even reach the pipe to defend, Shadow already had his trusty knife in hand and slashed the thing right in the face once more. The thing immediately backed up, screaming in pain. Shadow was always was a great fighter, he had the strength to do just about anything.

The spider was still trying to recover from that attack, X took the opportunity to blast the thing in the face with another flame blast. I tried to get up from the puddle of the ooze and grabbed my pipe. I literally jabbed the pipe through the thing’s face, We got him now… I thought to myself.
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:03 am

something tells me it still lives, also i for some reason imagine myself sitting and watching the stars somewhere else while you fight being like "Yup, nothing dangerous happens at MADA so its fine" lol, i gotta wonder though, where am i?
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:46 am

But It wasn’t. The creature got back on it’s legs, it still had a lot of fight in itself. We didn’t though, we were nearly about to give in.

The creature was breathing heavily before his next attack, we could feel it. None of use had much strength left in us.

“Guys!!!” Twilight was calling from a distance. We saw him from a distance in the hallway. What we saw next was practically a miracle.

“MENIAL!!!!!” I called out. We saw him literally charging in, Twilight was riding him atop. Menial immediately pushed the thing to it’s side and started going for it’s neck. They were at each other, trying to bite at the other as menial tried to pin the thing down.

Twilight immediately jumped off menial as this started to happen and ran towards us. Menial then bit into the thing’s body and flung him to the wall, smashing it entirely. The creature got back up and crawled onto the ceiling until immediately body slamming menial to the ground. The thing pinned menial down with all it’s legs as it opened it’s gaping mouth.

Through the entire thing we simple just watched.

“What are we doing!?!?” Shadow yelled. “We gotta help him!!!” 

We started running to help Menial, but that’s when it happened. I wouldn’t describe it as a miracle, but I could just feel something happening. Something in Menial just… changed. Like something sparked inside him. As the spider started to open up its mouth, something was different about Menial. After that, we knew it instantly.

Menial’s eyes started to glow blood red, and his eyes became more… animal like, this wasn’t the same Menial we had known. Something was up, he was… changing.

Immediately after this Menial’s entirety and form started to changed. His arms started to grow much longer and armored spikes covered them. He’s neck got longer as well and his face changed drastically. He started growing Horns around the sides of his face and his armor plates had become more rough and edgy. His head started to become more narrow. Most strangely his arms started to grow wing and he had never been able to fly before. He had started to take the body form of an entirely other dragon, perhaps a western dragon…

This wasn’t Menial.

We stood their watching this all happen. We didn’t know what to make off it. We’ve heard of others finding energy in themselves at times of need, but this was completely different. Even the creature was at shock at what just happened. It just was on top of menial as this happened. We didn’t even care about the creature, we were just at shock at what the heck happened to menial. 

Menial was now nearly twice the size of the creature. Menial roared at the creature as he pushed it off with his arms and pounced on it with it’s legs. As Menial stood up onto his legs he had destroyed the ceiling trying to get up straight. We had backed up in order to avoid being crushed by the rubble. Now this time it was the creature in fear, Menial was literally looking down at it, staring menacingly. He had then took off on his wings and grabbed the creature with his legs, flying off out of the building with it. The whole menial left was bigger then the room we were in.

What he did next shocked us all. Menial had started ripped apart the thing limb by limb and eating it. I mean, Menial was a dragon but we never thought he could do something like this… We watched in terror as Menial devoured the creature and dumped the remains elsewhere.

He had returned looking down at us as if prey. Menial had turned into a complete animal at this point. We were all just trying to back away from him at this point, trying to keep ourselves from being eaten. Menial just stood their staring at us.

It was then that something else clicked in Menial, this time it was different. Menial’s eyes had reverted back to it’s normal yellow. A red aura started to surround menial as he started to shrink back down to his normal b body form. Once the aura cleared we saw Menial extremely tired. He almost immediately collapsed.

“MENIAL!!!” we all yelled as we ran towards him. we all went to him as he started to gain consciousness.

“ugh…” menial groaned. “W-what happened?…” menial asked weakly.

“You tell us!!!!” X replied.

“Wh-what do you mean?” menial questioned.

“What was with the Red eyes and the morph-transformation thing and the wings!?!” twilight asked.

“what are you guys talking about??” Menial replied. “What! don’t we have to take care of that spider thingy!?” 

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU ATE THE SPIDER THING!!!” Shadow yelled.

“No I didn’t!” Menial replied in a very confused manner.

“wait-wait-wait” shadow said. “Your telling me, that you don’t remember ANYTHING that just happened!?”

“I can’t say that I do… what happened anyway!?”

“Menial” I replied. “You transformed into an extremely larger dragon, and ate that spider thing!!”

“WHAT!??” menial questioned. “THAT’S OBSURED! come on guys tell me the truth I can take it”

“Where telling the truth menial” shadow stated.

“Yup, that’s pretty much what happened” X replied.

“B-but that’s impossible…” Menial stated.

“Ugh we don’t have time for this right now” shadow said in an attempt to change the subject. “Come on, we have to get everyone back into the building” 

“Right!” we all exclaimed.

They all went downstairs, but I went elsewhere without them knowing.

I slowly walked back through the oozy hallway, the flashlight in hand. The storm raged in the background. when I returned to get the laptop, it was right where I left it. I immediately grabbed it out of my shoulder back and opened it up.

“What are you hiding inside… I will find out” I said staring into the black screen. “I’ll do whatever it takes”
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:12 am

O_O Deyhum im badass in this O_O
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:22 am

meniallight5516 wrote:O_O Deyhum im badass in this O_O

Lol XD
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum