Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

We are MADA (Original Story) #2- Fallen Warriors (OFFICIAL)

5 posters

Go down

We are MADA (Original Story) #2- Fallen Warriors (OFFICIAL) Empty We are MADA (Original Story) #2- Fallen Warriors (OFFICIAL)

Post by StardoostLegend Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:07 pm

(“X”)
I stormed out the base without so much as a good-bye, I always did at this point. Everyone would always ask “Where did I go?” or “ what did you do!” as if I was doing something mischievous… even though that’s how I am. But this time was different,  and I never told them, because they could never find out. at this point

I had brought the map of our faction territories, but not like I needed it. Being able to navigate this junkyard of a city came with ease to me.  Being a demonic entity has it’s advantages. Either that or these “humans” that inhabited these areas made it way to easy.

I know what your wondering, what’s somebody like me doing in a place like MADA? well to be honest, I’m not all that bad. Ask anybody, I’m telling ya! But we’re getting off topic here…

I flew past the city buildings as if I was the wind. The majority of the gangs here weren’t that bothersome, I could wipe them out in an instant so I didn’t have much worry.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

(“X”)
After probably an hour of travel, I finally made it. Infront of me stood  an old junk shack. The building was nothing special really, just a shelter made from scrap metals and cardboard. I was surprised the building was still in good shape, let alone standing. There was smoke from the “chimney” coming out, which really was just an open hole through the top of the place.

I went up and knocked at the door, it was wooden with metal hinges, the door also had a peak hole. I knocked on the door 3 times, I had to wait for a response. It took a while, but I could hear somebody trying to get to the door.

“Who is it??” a voice asked from inside the shack

“This is “X” of MADA” I responded. The Peephole opened up, he then looked at me to verify.

“Did ya come alone?” He asked.

“Yes” I responded.

“are you armed??”

“Nope”

“Symbol?”

I then handed help up my hand to the hole which had my symbol imprint scorched on. Even in a chaotic world like this, it was good to have some sort of identification, most of the factions burn or tattoo a symbol onto your hand or arm.

The peephole then sealed and the door practically swung open. It was nice to see a familiar friend once again.

“Long time no see huh Daemon.” I said. It feels like it’s been years since I’ve seen him, even though it’s only been probably at most a month.

“Yea, nice to see you around here X! please come in” he said.

The floor was covered in trash and junk, there was a fire pit that was dug from the ground and surrounded by stones, and the tin walls were rusted.
“yea sorry, I don’t usually have guests here. When I do, their usually not the ones you want…” he replied.

“So um, wow you changed a lot since you left… the eye patch is new.” I said. I also noticed that both his arms were bandaged, but I wasn’t gonna question that…

“yea, it’s not a big deal. I just gotta wait for it to fully heal see.” he flipped up the patch, and the eye was extremely swollen and purplish-red. You could tell that somebody cut him in that area with a blade as you could see a scare line run through.

“eeh, that’s gotta hurt…” I said. But I wouldn’t know.

“So how’s everyone at MADA doing after you-know-what?” Daemon asked.

“Well everybody’s doing fine…” I answered.

“I imagine your still doing the stunts you keep pulling off huh?”

“Hey, I carry 5 cans of spray paint at all times in this bag, what do you think?” 

We both chuckled a little.

“I still don’t understand why you won’t just return to MADA…” I said. “You’d be sheltered better… plus I’d get one more person to bother.”

“I can’t…” Daemon said.

“Why not?? I know you volunteered to be a field operative but come on, your always welcome back”

“X, you don’t understand”

“What’s not to understand? Things down at the base have been different without you.”

“I have a mission to do you know? why do you think I volunteered to go out here and camp? do you think if I wanted to stay, I wouldn’t have taken this job?”

“Yes, but why did you take this job??” There was a short silence in the room, it was a while before he answered.

“I took it because I still think they might be out there…” he answered

“Daemon, face the music! Azmain’s been pronounced dead, some are still missing to this day, and the rest of ‘em have left us. Their long gone!!! So why don’t you move on too!??!”

“WELL I’M SORRY FOR CARING ABOUT MY FRIENDS” he stood up in anger and turned away from me immediately. this time there was a very awkward moment of silence. I finally broke it though,

“D-daemon… I’m not saying I don’t care about them. It’s just that your neglecting the friends you already have. Is this what azmain would’ve wanted?” I asked.

Daemon just kept looking away from me.

“I know..” He finally answered. He seemed to have calmed down. “But I just can’t move on… I know that adman is probably gone for good. But the other’s could still be out there!”

He turned towards me.

“X.. don’t you remember the time we came to MADA? we came together. When they took us in, they didn’t give up in protecting us! and no matter how many mischievous and bad things we did, they didn’t kick us out. Isn’t that what MADA is about? being there for each other?? protecting eachother?!”

“I suppose…”

“You guys can always contact me, I have the radio and this place is within a days reach. It’s not like I’ve gone to some other faction.”

“Yea I guess your right… Still you need to visit soon, Stardust isn’t any fun to prank right now”

We laughed once more. It was finally nice talking to someone I can relate too in my mischievous ways.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

(Daemon)

X eventually decided to stay the night before returning to MADA in the morning. Nothing much really happened that night, just us shootin’ the breeze a little drinking here and there, plus we were able to raid off this small food store. Things went pretty well you might say.

The sun was starting to come down so I started putting out the fireplace, can’t let anybody know our location at this time. You’d think you’d be scared out of your pants each night around here. Not knowing wether your being watched, your very enemies and bandits lurking the night, and your shelter you ask? A rusted up trash pile.

But no, living in a world like this,  that’s how the majority of folks live around here. You have to know how to care for yourself, otherwise you’d be lunchmeat in a day.

X was already fast asleep right now, I’d been lying down, gazing up at the stars. The night was always a pretty sight right here, they were like little holes poked through the sky. I started to doze off and fall asleep too, but just then, I heard rustling. I got up as quietly as possible in order to try to listen in. it was the sound of footsteps. I looked outside the people, careful not to get spotted. I then saw them. They were bandits.

I rushed over to X while he was sleeping.

“X.. X wake up…” I whispered to him. X started to wake up

“h-huh?.. what’s going on?” He was still half asleep.

“X, I saw some bandits…” I said.

“So??…” he replied.

“What do you mean “So”!? Come on, let’s do things like we did back in the days, just you and me.”

X was then nearly fully awake..

“I’m listening…” X whispered back. He got up and we creaked open the door. We snuck over behind one of the buildings, to get a closer look of them. There were about 4-5, not to many to handle.

“So? shall we?” I asked.

“we shall. Should we jump ‘em?” X asked.

“Nah, let’s show these scumbags what’s coming” I replied

We ran over towards them, they were still walking away from us.

“HEY YOU!!!” X yelled. They suddenly turned around to look at us. We kept running towards ‘em. 

They knew full well what we we’re gonna do. “X” instantly flamed one of them in the face. Neither of us were scared against these guys.

They took out weapons, one of them seemed to have a gun. I leaped into the air as he tried to aim the gun towards me I jump kicked him right in the face. Suddenly, I felt one of them jab me in the gut, then immediately kicked me to the ground.

“Daemon!” X yelled. He immediately jumped over and put his hand over the dude’s face, scorching it completely.

I got up and brushed off some off the bruises.

“hehe.. we still got it”

Then, one of them tackled Xavier to the ground. I saw another one dump water over “X”. His hands and body changed from a flame blue to a charcoal black, I immediately punched the guy in the gut and kneed him in the face. I helped X get up to catch breath. The 3 remaining guys charged towards us with blades. I stood side-to-side with “X”. This is feeling like we it used to already… I thought.

We both charged hand in hand, I took out my katana and thrusted myself towards them. I slashed my sword across their faces. As soon as they fell X flamed ‘em to the ground.

“Heh, nothing like beatin’ the enemy senseless huh X??” I stated.

“yea, good times huh…” X replied.

We went back to the camp, so we could rest, after all, the fight’s never done…

______________________________________________________________________________________________

(???)

??? 1: How the twisted hand of fate works it’s magic… old friends being separated by greed and desire. Being consumed by your own will, to know that feeling, is to know it all… *stares at the wall, on it are various pictures of Stardust, Shadow, “X”, Menial and other members of MADA including Azmain* *hand reveals to be carrying several knives* With azmain out of the picture their faction will fall before us… *rips off picture of azmain and crumbles it in hand* We will accomplish what the other’s have failed to do, but do you have what it takes to turn against your own family??

??? 2: Yes sir…

??? 3: *nods*

??? 1: very well.. You shall learn what it feels like to be consumed by BETRAYAL *throws knife at picture of stardust* CORRUPTION *throws one at a picture of shadow* and GREED  *Throws to knives at the pictures of “X” and Menial* Hunt them down… and show them no mercy…

??? 2 + 3: *runs out of the room*
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

We are MADA (Original Story) #2- Fallen Warriors (OFFICIAL) Empty Re: We are MADA (Original Story) #2- Fallen Warriors (OFFICIAL)

Post by Hawkeye Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:26 pm

This one is really good,*Dusty Thumps up*,Man i wish there was an like button,Then i would like it an 100 Times e-e
Hawkeye
Hawkeye
Retired Staff

Magician Credits : 606

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

We are MADA (Original Story) #2- Fallen Warriors (OFFICIAL) Empty Re: We are MADA (Original Story) #2- Fallen Warriors (OFFICIAL)

Post by StardoostLegend Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:29 pm

Twilight Master wrote:This one is really good,*Dusty Thumps up*,Man i wish there was an like button,Then i would like it an 100 Times e-e

We totally need a like button *calls over to shadow* shadow! make a like button!
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:19 am

i liked this one
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:10 am

meniallight5516 wrote:i liked this one
thanks ^^
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doctor Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:49 pm

Oh nice! This looks awesome!
The Doctor
The Doctor
Forum Stalker

Magician Credits : 246
Admins Comment : Glow expires July 13th

Character sheet
BountyBounty0
NotorietyNotoriety11
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Beerus Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:21 pm

This is awesome StarDust
Lord Beerus
Lord Beerus
MADA's Dragon Enthusiast

Magician Credits : 197

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame41221

http://gaminghub.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down