Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Derpy, Don't Go Down The Road

3 posters

Go down

Derpy, Don't Go Down The Road Empty Derpy, Don't Go Down The Road

Post by Derpy Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:50 pm

Derpy, Don't Go Down The Road Start%20Text_zpskbk4a708

When I was sixteen I lived in the middle of Huntington Hills in Southern Ohio. It was in the middle of BFE (Bum Fuck Egypt aka middle of nowhere). I didn't have friends who lived on this three mile long road so I had to entertain myself since my parents didn't want me to rot away in front of the computer, TV and video games. I rode my bike down to the end of the road and walked a lot. I was in shape so it was okay for me to do this.

Well, I would ride my bike or walk for a few hours each evening, usually getting back to the house when the sun was setting so I wouldn't be out on a curvy road with no security lights lighting the way. One evening I rode my bike to the end of the road where a small cemetery was and I was messing around in the creek. Catching minnows and craw-dads and frogs and turtles. I usually took the turtles home with me unless they were snappers then I left them alone.

I stayed out late that night and the sun was going down and the temperature was dropping quick. I enjoyed cool evenings but this night, the high was only 70 so it was nearing 50 and that's a little too cool for my liking. I left the creek with no animals, got back on my bike and started my way back to my house which was a mile an a half away. I got about half a mile and something caught my eye. I stopped and looked. There was a dead tree in the middle of the cow pasture that looked, off. I grabbed my digital camera that I took EVERYWHERE with me and took a photo of it. When I reviewed the picture there were white wisps all around it. I thought it was fog so I took a few more pictures of it and the wisps started turning from white to black. I decided that it was time for me to hop back on my bike and get home.

My bike was a normal five speed sports bike and it didn't go very fast. It was oddly quiet on the road, the only sound of my chain catching in the gears, rotating. I usually kept an ear out for cars so I could move to the side and make sure they didn't hit me. Well, sounds of metal hitting the pavement started behind me. I got confused and thought it was an Amish wagon coming behind me. So I stopped and looked behind me and there was no one. But that sound was getting closer. I booked it since I didn't know what was making that sound. I rode as fast as I could trying to get away from that sound but it kept right up with me. I didn't look back. My breathing became laboured, my heart feeling like it was going to burst out of my chest. I finally made it to my driveway, turning quickly to go up the small incline and into the yard. The dew had settled on the grass so when I pulled on the breaks, I slid a good three feet before bailing my bike right there and running into the house.

My mum was up and asked me what was wrong. I told her that something was following me from down the road where the cows were usually grazing at. I had our glass screen door closed and I looked back out to the road to see if there was anything. And there standing at the end of our drive way was a black figure with white eyes. I didn't take my eyes off of it and I got my mum to come over and look to make sure I wasn't seeing anything. She saw it, pulled me away from the door and closed the big door locking it.

I asked her what the problem was and she told me that whatever that thing was, was walking up and down the road on nights she had to work. She told me that she passed it every night, it always looking at her. She didn't think anything of it but apparently no one needed to be on the road when night was falling because, whatever it was chased me home and stared at me when it couldn't get me.
Derpy, Don't Go Down The Road End%20Text_zpslcmzf9cv
Derpy
Queen of MADA

Magician Credits : 1826

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Derpy, Don't Go Down The Road Empty Re: Derpy, Don't Go Down The Road

Post by The Doctor Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:33 am

o-o now im scared even more.
The Doctor
The Doctor
Forum Stalker

Magician Credits : 246
Admins Comment : Glow expires July 13th

Character sheet
BountyBounty0
NotorietyNotoriety11
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:28 am

I always enjoy shearing these stories from you derpy. But this one is new
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:41 pm

Derpy, Don't Go Down The Road Start%20Text_zpskbk4a708

I have a lot of them and sometimes I can't recall them until I sit and dwell on them. Remember that old tree I pointed out on my road? That's the one where this one started. I think next time when I have a little extra time, I'll take a few pictures of the tree and share it, that is if it's still standing.
Derpy, Don't Go Down The Road End%20Text_zpslcmzf9cv
Derpy
Queen of MADA

Magician Credits : 1826

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content