Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Derpy Never Liked That Apartment

3 posters

Go down

Derpy Never Liked That Apartment  Empty Derpy Never Liked That Apartment

Post by Derpy Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:31 pm

Derpy Never Liked That Apartment  Start%20Text_zpskbk4a708

Hello there, I've been requested to share another scary encounter that has happened to me. I have a lot of them. I'd be more than happy to share them because I like for people to know that some really messed up things happen. This is my tale:

It was September 2011, Sketch and I have moved into an apartment in the middle of our college town, Portsmouth Ohio. We have just moved out of a three bedroom, one bathroom house with 'friends' and decided we needed a place of our own. I was going to college and Sketch was working at a McDonald's making very little money but enough to pay the bills. I received government assistance and was given food stamps to buy food each month. Well, in September I ended up sick and was in the hospital for three days because I couldn't walk (Now I found out that I have a ruptured disk in my back). Sketch's sister stayed with us because she was also attending college and we could have used the extra help by having a roommate.

A few weeks went by and I was miserable, sick, couldn't walk, just lying in bed all the time, barely making it to my classes. I was lying in bed reading a book and I felt at my feet that something hopped onto the foot of the bed. In the apartment I had two cats that lived there so I thought my cat Princess was joining me for an afternoon cuddle session. She loved to cuddle. Well, when I looked over my bed, there was nothing there but, I could see indentations of something was pressing into the blankets and mattress, making it's way to me. I panicked and I jumped up, forgetting I couldn't walk and hit the floor hard. I belly crawled out of the room and made my way into the living room. I didn't want to go back to my room.

Sketch thought I may have hallucinated the thing in the room and convinced me that it was okay to sleep in our room again. I left my door open from then on. It didn't happen again, but something even worse happened. One night, Sketch's sister's boyfriend was staying the night with her and was playing his PSP minding his own business. He's very sensitive to the spirit world as am I. He was looking at my bedroom door cause something caught his eyes. A six foot tall woman with stringy black hair, white, waterlogged skin, tattered black dress was floating at my door, looking in at me. He yelled at it to show herself and her head turned, flashed him the most demonic smile that could ever be formed on something and flew into my room.

Nightmares began of that woman chasing me, hurting me, killing me in my dreams. I would even see her as I woke up in the corner of my room and then she would meld into the walls to wait to torment me again when I went to bed. I got sick, bronchitis and the flu. I didn't know what to do. J told me that he knew someone that could help with the the demon that has somehow made her way to me. When Chris showed up, he saw how bad I looked. Dark circles under my eyes, I lost weight from where I couldn't eat, I looked like I belonged in a hospital. He is a very religious man and started to bless the house. He told me that he could feel the evil that was there and sensed a strong force around me like the woman had bound herself to me.

It took several attempts of blessing the house, putting salt on the windows and door ways and spiritual cleansing to get rid of the woman in the apartment. Though, she never left all the way. We were able to keep her at bay but once she started the nightmares again, Sketch, myself, her sister and boyfriend moved out of that apartment telling the landlord that something evil was in that apartment and seeked to hurt someone. I don't know anything about the apartment and who the new tenants are but I hope they never have to come across that woman.
Derpy Never Liked That Apartment  End%20Text_zpslcmzf9cv
Derpy
Queen of MADA

Magician Credits : 1826

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Derpy Never Liked That Apartment  Empty Re: Derpy Never Liked That Apartment

Post by Lord Beerus Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:51 pm

derpy this is some real scary shit sounds like some Horror Movie type set up
Lord Beerus
Lord Beerus
MADA's Dragon Enthusiast

Magician Credits : 197

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame41221

http://gaminghub.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:09 pm

Oh gods that apartment. Other than the spooks, it was freezing cold!
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content