Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Derpy's First Scary Encounter

2 posters

Go down

Derpy's First Scary Encounter Empty Derpy's First Scary Encounter

Post by Derpy Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:34 am

Derpy's First Scary Encounter Start%20Text_zpskbk4a708

The first time that I ever encountered anything scary in my life was about twenty years ago. I was fast asleep in my bed which was in a tiny room connected to the living room where my mum was up throughout the night in case I ever needed her. She only slept while I was in school. It was a Friday night and at this point in time, I was too little to understand that time had a purpose in the world. It may have been two or three in the morning when I woke up to turn over in my sleep. I was laying on my right side facing the door-less opening that led into the hallway of the trailer. I could see the warm glow of the lights that illuminated the living room and heard my mother laugh at a show that she was watching. Waking up in the middle of the night was a reoccurring event since I had sleep apnea. While I was in a half awake state, I rolled over onto my back to resume sleeping when I felt this overwhelming force that drew my eyes to the foot of my twin bed. And that's when I stared down a four foot tall demon from Hell. It was totally black with horns protruding from it's forehead and its eyes were an unnatural red as it opened it's mouth and I could see purpleish-white wisps within. My blue-gray eyes widen to this monstrosity that was staring down its next victim. I did what any five year old child would do and hid beneath my mountain of covers and stuffed animals. I eventually fell back asleep while I heard devilish whispering fill my ears. The next morning I woke up beneath my safe veil and pushed the blankets and stuffed animals off of my body and looked around the room. The creature was no longer there and I didn't hear the whispering. I decided to be brave and crawl to the end of my bed and peered over to look at the floor where it once was. There on my pure white carpet was a blackened scorch mark three feet by two feet. When my mother awoke, I showed it to her and she looked horrified. That day forward, I slept in my mothers bed, never having to sleep in that room again.
Derpy's First Scary Encounter End%20Text_zpslcmzf9cv
Derpy
Queen of MADA

Magician Credits : 1826

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Derpy's First Scary Encounter Empty Re: Derpy's First Scary Encounter

Post by Flip Flapper Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:15 am

this brings back my old memories of "Seeing" the groke, (/mörkö/whatever she is called in all of the other nordic languages and Mårran as she is known in mine) the thing is since it always got cold when she arrived made it more scary cause even in my wake time there would come these times when without the wind even blowing much more it suddenly got a LOT colder wich was the signifer she apeared in folk tales and the moomins, that thing scares the crap out of me to this day especially since i think i saw something purple in the forest one day (she is purple in some versions while white in others and black in others) wich i assume was imagination..... i hope

well the thing is this story of yours reminds me of Mårran, sometimes i honestly think she exists, and during especially cold days and nights i feel watched whenever walking trough the forest and that story was identical to a dream i had almost but instead of the demon it was the groke starring at me with her lifeless cold dead eyes
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down