Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Derpy, How Many Eyes Do You See?

Go down

Derpy, How Many Eyes Do You See? Empty Derpy, How Many Eyes Do You See?

Post by Derpy Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:10 pm

Derpy, How Many Eyes Do You See? Start%20Text_zpskbk4a708

At the time of being a teenager, my dad and I always butted heads. We're so much a like that we disagree with each other and in most cases, start fighting with one another. I mean, we do love each other to death but we fight a lot. When I was thirteen all I wanted to do was sit in my room on my computer, on a chat room talking to my friends from the time I got home at 3:00 P.M to any where from 2-3 A.M. Well, I was the only child living with my parents even though I have four older siblings. My twin brothers and sister lived with their mum and my older brother from my mum lived with our grandmother. So, I was like the only child.

It was nearing fall and that means it was time to go into our woods that was two acres away to chop down old trees and split wood to put in our fire place to keep the house warm and our furnace off as much as we could deal with. My dad knocked on my door and there I was typing away with headphones on blaring some 80's rock band music. He yelled at me to get off the computer and to help him with the woods. In my dad's language that means, he'll be drinking beer while I split wood. And being thirteen I weighed 130 pounds so I wasn't very strong to lift and swing a maul to split wood. So, not wanting to get grounded I headed up in the woods to split wood.

I was by myself; left my CD player in the house so I had no music to listen to, just the sounds of nature desperately trying to get laid before they had to hibernate for about four months. So there I was splitting wood and stacking it in a nearly rusted away cart that hooked on the back of the riding lawnmower. After about ten logs being stacked in there, the sounds of nature seized. I picked up on it quickly because the silent ringing in my ears picked up from the lack of sound. I stood up and scanned my environment. No sounds of birds, insects, little woodland critters was anywhere. The hair on the back of my neck stood straight up. I thought maybe a coyote was nearing and I was its dinner. How I wish it was a wild dog. . . .

The sun was setting, the sky a navy blue almost black but just enough light to see what I was doing. Then. . . . . There it was. Red eyes, peering at me from within the woods. As one set appeared, another and another and another appeared. They hovered in their spot staring dead at me. I dropped my maul and turned heel and ran down the hill that led my house. I ran so fast that my legs were barely able to keep up with me. Something told me that they were dangerous and I had to get the hell outta Dodge. While running I saw the large window that led to my living room wide open, screen removed. I thanked God for it to be open and as soon as I got to the window, I dove through, sliding across the carpet getting burns on my hands and forearms. I skittered to my feet and slammed the window shut and backed way with pure terror on my face.

My dad demanded why I did a crazy stunt like that and I just pointed towards the woods. He looked and saw the eyes but claimed they were just raccoons and I was scared of cute, cuddly ring tailed rodents. Bull. . . I counted those red eyes that meld back into the darkness. Twenty-five pairs. From that day on, I refused to go back in our woods, taking a week or two week grounding for not going back up there. I don't know what they were but. . . I didn't and still don't want to know what they were.
Derpy, How Many Eyes Do You See? End%20Text_zpslcmzf9cv
Derpy
Queen of MADA

Magician Credits : 1826

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down