Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon hunter RP part 1: Welcome to the city of Darkstar!

+5
Lelouch Lamperouge
Hawkeye
α27theDemonKnight
Nosferatu Alucard
Flip Flapper
9 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Demon hunter RP part 1: Welcome to the city of Darkstar! - Page 3 Empty Demon hunter RP part 1: Welcome to the city of Darkstar!

Post by Flip Flapper Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:40 am

First topic message reminder :

In a building in the city state of Darkstar two men were playing chess.

???: I have a job for oyu Alfred my old friend

Alfred: Whatever you want

???: I have reason to believe a lot of intresting people will soon apear here in our city, i need you to send some people to, uhm..... "say hello" if you get what im saying

Alfred: You want them removed?

After a moment of silence the other man answered

???: Preferably not, if possible bring them to me, they could be valuable

Alfred: Of course, who are they?

???: Here is a list of them

He started showing Alfred pictures of them while talking

???: Taleena Gellantara, a performer, she shouldnt be to hard to find
*moves to next picture* Aurum Citrine, a former knight captain of one of our neighbouring cities, he shouldnt be to hard to find since he walks around in outdated clothing but if he does not follow willingly he could be a challenge

He cleared his throat before countinuing

???: Rex Papete, he has been in hiding his entire life, he could prove quite challenging to find but i trust your men can handle it

Alfred: I need at least a picture to go of!

???: We dont have any, i do have some one who knows how you can find him though, he is waiting outside, anyway
*shows next picture* Ahriman Karawan, it may be easier to search for him by the name "Omega" much like Rex he has been in hiding, could proove hard to find at if he does not want to follow willingly whatever you do make sure to leave immediatly without him

Alfred: Why?

???: I do not doubt he will try his best to kill whoever you send, anyway countinuing we have Tatsumi Balaam
not much is known but ancient tales hint at him existing even prior to the creation of the box, if it is true or not i do not know, what is important is that Balaam merged with a kid named Tatsumi

He cleared his throat once more

???: Finally we have Rin *shows picture* i dont know much about her but my sources indicate that she has been surviving alone for 6 years so be cautious, she should be more resonable then Karawan though

Alfred: Alrright i´ll send some men to investigate them, i will try to get them on your side but no promises

???: Oh and one final thing, make sure they do not learn of my existence even if they decide to join

Alfred: Same as always then?

???: Same as always old friend

The men shake hand and leave

------------------------------------------------------

allright that was an introductionary thing to get you to know some one or something is looking for you all, the RP is on, you may enter the city, eat icecream! watch a circus! or whatever you wish to do, also please note that meeting was about a week prior to the RP, cya all and good luck to you!

Last edited by meniallight5516 on Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ok i know this was a messy clean up but it is only there to be easier to read not to perfect grammar and stuff)
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Demon hunter RP part 1: Welcome to the city of Darkstar! - Page 3 Empty Re: Demon hunter RP part 1: Welcome to the city of Darkstar!

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:02 am

Ahriman doesn't want to show any of the adrenaline he was feeling. "You're strong to drag me like this, my name is Ahriman. My neck doesn't want to say this but, glad to see you i guess, also, why are you dragging me like this?" Ahriman looks at the guy behind them. "Oh, that. Strange no? They aren't like anyone from this area. And i recommend running faster, they're behind us."
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Demon hunter RP part 1: Welcome to the city of Darkstar! - Page 3 Empty Re: Demon hunter RP part 1: Welcome to the city of Darkstar!

Post by Hawkeye Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:20 am

*Rin screams* AHHH,This hurts...but i have arrived at the bar finnaly..Now i can rest i cant show my face to the men,When they start to walk to their base il follow and il force their boss to stop the inquision from following me,Stupid men acting like team plasma and shit.
Hawkeye
Hawkeye
Retired Staff

Magician Credits : 606

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:24 am

"I apologize about your neck" grunted Aurum as he petted the gray-eyed stranger twice with two loud metal clanks that would have nailed any normal man to the ground. "My name is Aurum. And I'm calling you Silver from now on." Aurum scratched his head, frowning in deep thought. He didn't like the men who entered the bar one bit. From what he saw these organized men could very well be linked to the mysterious group he had always been searching for. Cracking his knuckles, stepped a few paces back. Then he ran smack dab into the bar wall punching it right in. "DYNAMIC ENTRY!!!!!" he yelled as if it were a war cry. A war cry that pierced the heavens! seemingly silent night.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:41 am

"You're strong Mr..." Ahriman takes a glimpse of Aurum's gold eyes. "Hmm, i'll call you Silver now. Excuse me, while you break more walls, i'm getting some wine." Ahriman enters the bar with a serious look, then sit. "A 2003 Domaine Louis Chave Ermitage Cuveé Cathelin please."

Last edited by MuriloG4M3R on Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeye Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:46 am

Wow,things are getting rough there,Well...I think i have healed up...I want to meet those people but im after *Team plasmas* Boss,Come oon move men to your base,i cant keep this up with these inquisions
Hawkeye
Hawkeye
Retired Staff

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:05 am

Aurum observed all the startled faces now on him as he returned his golden gaze to them as well. His eyes landed briefly on what he deemed was a cat pretending to be human. You can never trust cats these days he thought silently to himself. He finally payed attention to those near the entrance. A lady in black and two men in black. All dressed up in black and blue they are thought Aurum frowning as he did so. The dragon on the shirt of one even made him angry. He didn't like getting angry. On top of that he didn't like these punks at all. "You there. Little girl and little men in black," Aurum barked at them then slowly reached out one giant armoured hand to the man with the dragon shirt. "I don't like you people at all..."
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:41 am

Barman: Sorry little girl, but i don't think that you have enough money to buy a 2003 Domaine Louis Chave Ermitage Cuveé Cathelin. *Starts to laugh*
Ahriman starts absorbing the barman soul. "I. want. that. bottle. Now, if you don't worry more, i'll get that Louis Chave with me for free, also, i think that this place will need a new barman" Ahriman gets the wine bottle and a goblet, then head out from the hole Aurum made. "Sir, you can destroy this little bar now. We're heading to... Hmm... That big house." Ahriman points to a big good-looking house.
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:13 pm

The girl stepped to the side with a faint smile on her lips while the taller boy brought up his fists to protect his shorter friend but the shorter male just stared menacingly into Aurum´s eyes.
- I would suggest you drop him before he decides to fight back.
It was the girl who spoke.
- He tends to.... well kill a lot when he does so it might be unhealthy for you.
She smirked before countinuing in a whisper:
- All three of us are like you, half demons Aurum, and we have contacts that could proove it thus ruining your life.
She then smiled what looked like a sincere smile but was far from it.
- You should come with us and visit my fathers manor.
She turned around and began walking away but stopped and turned around.
- Also could you please drop my friend and Drulan put down your fists, we are not gonna fight him.
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:17 pm

Ahriman turns back. "Will you come or no Gol..." He looks at the three that were staring at him now. "Oh well, i think that this will end in a fight. Just try to don't get rid of my wine yes?"
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeye Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:25 pm

*Rin Shows up behind the boys* Take me to your boss,If you dont youl regret it
Hawkeye
Hawkeye
Retired Staff

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:26 pm

Aurum glared at the group for a bit before putting down the man in black. "Blue haired maiden has spoken that which interests me..." said Aurum as he relaxed into his usual moody self. "Fine I will follow you. But if I detect any form of trickery. Rest assured I will take all of you down with me."
For better or for worse, Aurum followed the blue haired girl in the hopes of getting the answers he has been seeking.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:29 pm

"Oh well, i think that i'm going too." Ahriman gets his wine and starts walking behind Aurum.
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeye Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:32 pm

Il go too if you accept that i see your boss
Hawkeye
Hawkeye
Retired Staff

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:33 pm

The blue haired girl turned to look at Rin.
- Of course you´l see my father.
She smiled at Rin before continuing outside where she lead the group to a limo a bit away from the bar, she lead them into the car where they all sat down and the car then started to drive.
- So what do you think of the car? nice isnt it?
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:45 pm

Tatsumi has a single drop of sweat drop down from the right side his forehead. What is going on here! Could these guys have answers for me!? No...this doesn't seem right. He glances over at the guys in the suits, and they seem to have their attention focus on the guys who blew a hole in the bar. Tatsumi grabs Taleena by the hand and makes a break for the hole in the Bar.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge
The Legendary Fisherman

Magician Credits : 363

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:12 pm

The car rolled in outside the nice looking manor, they all exited the car and the black clad trio led them into the manor and up the stairs and into a nice looking room.
There were a fire place with a fire in it, a square wooden table with some wooden chairs around it, the one at the far end looked like a throne and a man in a nice suit sat there, the man had grey hair and the same icy blue eyes as the blue-haired girl but his eyes looked more...... cold.
- I trust my daughter took well care of you.
He nodded at the blue haired girl before countinuing:
- I assume you want some answers but please be civilised and take a seat, have something to eat, but first you should go take a long nice shower and put on something nicer, i have some thigns you can all choose between, take the door to the left and follow the corridor, turn to the right and take the door to the right for the guys and left for the women, after you have showered and put on something else come back here and we can talk, and eat.
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:16 pm

"That's simply perfect, while i'm taking the shower, just don't touch my wine and i'll be good here."
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeye Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:17 pm

You really think i want to shower i want answers and i want to be stoped being chased by the inqusitors,I dont want an shower,I been thouth enought il take it later

Last edited by Twilight Master on Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hawkeye
Hawkeye
Retired Staff

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:18 pm

"Excuse me, i'm heading to the shower now." Ahriman stands up and heads to the room to take a long and nice shower.
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:23 pm

The man sighs before answering her.
- You know you wont get very far with that attitude, im the one with the power here but very well then, i will answer your questions while the others shower and then i will answer their questions, but if you want to know everything i recomend you stay untill all of the others are here to so i can tell you all why i sought you out. Anyway what did yo uwant to know?
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:29 pm

It has been a long time since Aurum had taken a shower. He knew he deserved this one. After all, had singlehandedly made it into a city after following the instructions of shady rogues and pirates to the letter. A feat many dared not do but he had done. After the shower Aurum donned on his armor and decided to wear the suit on his armor. He felt uncomfortable without his armor. And in the midst of what seemed like the lion's den. He dared not take off his armor. Looking in a vintage mirror in the room, he sighed. His golden eyes staring back at him. He looked rather handsome in the suit even with the armor underneath. Aurum slowly dragged himself down for what he hoped was a safe dinner.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeye Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:30 pm

I dont think you get me,I want that you call the inqusitons and that they stop chasing me il do whatever you want,Also i have an question,Is there something wrong with this city?
Hawkeye
Hawkeye
Retired Staff

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:33 pm

Hearing that he smiled the biggest smile one could have before answering.
- Sure i caleld them off as soon as i saw the limo return, also this city, dont let any one fool you, i and only i rule this city
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeye Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:33 pm

Where are those two,if they dont hurry up i will sit on them,Rin said,
Hawkeye
Hawkeye
Retired Staff

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:21 pm

Ahriman appears in the moment Rin says that, sitting gracefully. "Milady, don't you think that it's better get in the side of someone that is clean rather than someone that is completely dirty? Also, i got a good bottle of wine here to share."
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next