Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon hunter RP part 1: Welcome to the city of Darkstar!

+5
Lelouch Lamperouge
Hawkeye
α27theDemonKnight
Nosferatu Alucard
Flip Flapper
9 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Demon hunter RP part 1: Welcome to the city of Darkstar! - Page 7 Empty Demon hunter RP part 1: Welcome to the city of Darkstar!

Post by Flip Flapper Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:40 am

First topic message reminder :

In a building in the city state of Darkstar two men were playing chess.

???: I have a job for oyu Alfred my old friend

Alfred: Whatever you want

???: I have reason to believe a lot of intresting people will soon apear here in our city, i need you to send some people to, uhm..... "say hello" if you get what im saying

Alfred: You want them removed?

After a moment of silence the other man answered

???: Preferably not, if possible bring them to me, they could be valuable

Alfred: Of course, who are they?

???: Here is a list of them

He started showing Alfred pictures of them while talking

???: Taleena Gellantara, a performer, she shouldnt be to hard to find
*moves to next picture* Aurum Citrine, a former knight captain of one of our neighbouring cities, he shouldnt be to hard to find since he walks around in outdated clothing but if he does not follow willingly he could be a challenge

He cleared his throat before countinuing

???: Rex Papete, he has been in hiding his entire life, he could prove quite challenging to find but i trust your men can handle it

Alfred: I need at least a picture to go of!

???: We dont have any, i do have some one who knows how you can find him though, he is waiting outside, anyway
*shows next picture* Ahriman Karawan, it may be easier to search for him by the name "Omega" much like Rex he has been in hiding, could proove hard to find at if he does not want to follow willingly whatever you do make sure to leave immediatly without him

Alfred: Why?

???: I do not doubt he will try his best to kill whoever you send, anyway countinuing we have Tatsumi Balaam
not much is known but ancient tales hint at him existing even prior to the creation of the box, if it is true or not i do not know, what is important is that Balaam merged with a kid named Tatsumi

He cleared his throat once more

???: Finally we have Rin *shows picture* i dont know much about her but my sources indicate that she has been surviving alone for 6 years so be cautious, she should be more resonable then Karawan though

Alfred: Alrright i´ll send some men to investigate them, i will try to get them on your side but no promises

???: Oh and one final thing, make sure they do not learn of my existence even if they decide to join

Alfred: Same as always then?

???: Same as always old friend

The men shake hand and leave

------------------------------------------------------

allright that was an introductionary thing to get you to know some one or something is looking for you all, the RP is on, you may enter the city, eat icecream! watch a circus! or whatever you wish to do, also please note that meeting was about a week prior to the RP, cya all and good luck to you!

Last edited by meniallight5516 on Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ok i know this was a messy clean up but it is only there to be easier to read not to perfect grammar and stuff)
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Demon hunter RP part 1: Welcome to the city of Darkstar! - Page 7 Empty Re: Demon hunter RP part 1: Welcome to the city of Darkstar!

Post by Derpy Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Vevay continued to prop her head up lazily as she found a window peer out. People were walking around living their lives that were surrounded by many, many hours of working and hardly any time to have a personal life. Vevay didn't want that kind of life. She wanted to live freely and not be tied down to a dead end job that would waste most of her life away. Even a personal life sounded wrong to her. Like anyone would want her to be their wife and mother to their children.

After a few moments, Vevay turned her head to Taleena and spoke up, "So what's your story?"
Derpy
Queen of MADA

Magician Credits : 1826

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Demon hunter RP part 1: Welcome to the city of Darkstar! - Page 7 Empty Re: Demon hunter RP part 1: Welcome to the city of Darkstar!

Post by Khina Bree Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:18 pm

A surprised squeak left Taleena's lips at Vevay's words, "M-my story? Oh uh, I'm just a singer and musician looking for my big break. Heh," she tries to smile though is obviously nervous, "Yep. I'm a singer, dancer and musician. Play all the time around town at bars and clubs, but haven't had my break yet."
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:20 pm

It's finally Tatsumi's turn to order his food. Not sure what his companions like he simply orders 3 hamburgers and 3 colas. He receives his tray and begins heading back towards his companions.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge
The Legendary Fisherman

Magician Credits : 363

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:23 pm

"So a performer. Sounds like a pain in the ass if you ask me. Have to follow certain standards, have to keep cranking out music and dance moves to keep everything fresh. Big pain in the ass." Vevay coughed once. "But, if the life of fame is what you want, then I can't stop you."
Derpy
Queen of MADA

Magician Credits : 1826

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by yuki66 Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:44 pm

sakaura- looked shocked  and amazed by those people how just came in I I looked at them thinking there so cool I wish I had the guts to do that- suddenly a strange feeling came over me- just talk about myself I decide to go over to them.
yuki66
yuki66

Magician Credits : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:51 pm

"Finally she's gone, now, Gold, it's time for some fun."
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:27 pm

Tatsumi walks over to the table where his companions were sitting and lays down the tray with their food and drinks. "Wasn't sure what you guys wanted so i just got 3 hamburgers and 3 sodas, I hope that's ok." He then sits down and begins eating his burger, feeling re-energized with each bite.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge
The Legendary Fisherman

Magician Credits : 363

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:30 pm

"Why does Angry Maiden always have to be angry?" said Aurum with a scowl. "Silver. You and me. Let us go."
Aurum kicked open the main door and marched confidently towards the inner depths of this city. He had been briefed about this Greed type demon. If people actually tried to defend him something was really wrong. A lot of humans were about to get hurt as well. Aurum sighed.
Aurum pulled down the hood of his cloak over his head a bit more. It was a cold night. He opened up a map in which he had circled the location in bright crayons. The big red circle was labeled "Big Greed Demon here" with notes in black crayon around it. He handed the map over to Silver. Silver liked thinking more than him.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:09 am

(allright please try to start wrap things up here and i´ll make part 2)

(yes stuff will happen in part 2, i just dont want whats gonna happen to come straight out of the blue)
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:54 am

In a less visitor friendly part of the city some men are digging a big hole in an abandoned warehouse, one of them starts speaking:
- Keep digging! Our lord has promised a reward for whoever finds the dormant altar!
They kept digging......

(FYI these people work for the greed demon)
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by yuki66 Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:47 pm

sakura look at the men the blind girl and the hold drinks I write on a peace of paper hi- I look at them hoping for a contiverstion
yuki66
yuki66

Magician Credits : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:41 pm

Ahriman takes the map with him. "Hmm, we're heading to the south, i already saw that place, it's a warehouse, it was abandoned when people throught there was a evil spirit inside the warehouse. The demon is probaly hiding on the warehouse."
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:12 am

"A warehouse you say?" said Aurum as he scratched his head. It was rather smart of him to write and mark everything in crayons. He loved crayons. Drawing the hood tighter over his head, he followed Silver as he lead the way to the destination. He could start to sense slight demonic presence in the vicinity already...
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7