Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Dreams, City of Puppets Part 2: Dream Ripples

+6
Akaneia
Blade_Viper
Lord Beerus
Arc V Yuto
Nosferatu Alucard
Rea
10 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

City of Dreams, City of Puppets Part 2: Dream Ripples - Page 6 Empty City of Dreams, City of Puppets Part 2: Dream Ripples

Post by Rea Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Previously:
Everyone became acquainted with Dreamland Academy
The mysterious twins appeared.
Sakura now holds number 56: gold rat.
Tragon has become one of the only people to know the secret of the twins' existence.
Argentum found and accidentally released the infernal flame emperor...and began researching into the Ancient Records of the Era Long Past.

Now it is the day after the party:
Argentum did not find much in his late night search, only slight mention of ancient ruins of a tunnel system underneath Neo Dreamland, with mentions of their epicenter holding an ancient stone tablet rumored to hold the secrets of an ancient past.

after his encounter with the flame emperor, the temperature in neo dreamland has began to rise considerably and is currently at a monster 101 Silent Honors Ark Knight Degrees Fahrenheit.

and rumors of paranormal activity in the town have begun to spread...but little proof has been found to prove the claims.

and as the final note: the dreamland academy is set to host a mini-tourny for its students in 4 days. therefore students are being granted the last 2 days before the tourny off in order to prepare.

with all that being said...
everyone has just been released from their classes into the horrific heat...now begin.
Rea
Rea

Magician Credits : 1470

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

City of Dreams, City of Puppets Part 2: Dream Ripples - Page 6 Empty Re: City of Dreams, City of Puppets Part 2: Dream Ripples

Post by Khina Bree Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:58 pm

Akaneia wrote:Tragon sat in the middle of the class, staring at the new girl and teacher, convinced that he's hiding a stash of cold goodies somewhere as he sees some of the others cooking themselves. But his eyes glanced back at the strangely dressed and voiced girl.

The blonde fixes his glasses as he asked, "Welcome. Though you came at a strange time Rube. I'm Tragon Dravneer. How was your time in Dreamland city so far?" He ended his question with a smile.

Tragon's mind quickly turned to what the twins said about number cards, and what it does to people. "It must be just a joke." He thought to himself before his mind was fixed on his classes and other students again.

Rube turned her attention to the blonde boy, "Ah ja. My time in zis city is, how you say, like ze dream?" She chuckled to herself, " Forgive me, I could not resist it~"
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

City of Dreams, City of Puppets Part 2: Dream Ripples - Page 6 Empty Re: City of Dreams, City of Puppets Part 2: Dream Ripples

Post by Akaneia Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:28 pm

Lexie wrote:
Akaneia wrote:Tragon sat in the middle of the class, staring at the new girl and teacher, convinced that he's hiding a stash of cold goodies somewhere as he sees some of the others cooking themselves. But his eyes glanced back at the strangely dressed and voiced girl.

The blonde fixes his glasses as he asked, "Welcome. Though you came at a strange time Rube. I'm Tragon Dravneer. How was your time in Dreamland city so far?" He ended his question with a smile.

Tragon's mind quickly turned to what the twins said about number cards, and what it does to people. "It must be just a joke." He thought to himself before his mind was fixed on his classes and other students again.

Rube turned her attention to the blonde boy, "Ah ja. My time in zis city is, how you say, like ze dream?" She chuckled to herself, " Forgive me, I could not resist it~"

Tragon chuckled at the auburn haired girl. "By the dream, you mean how you enjoy being under a microwave?" He chuckled lightly. "Or is the dream that you're a necromancer, where my teacher looks like a zombie, and you think there's more of him?"
Akaneia
Akaneia
King of UU

Magician Credits : 651

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade_Viper Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:26 am

Jack looks at Rube, Eyes shining at her beauty. He always knew thought that the Europeans were cuter and nicer. Now he has living proof. He's never had the best luck with girls, especially ones his age. But he hopes to get closer to her and to get to know her.
Blade_Viper
Blade_Viper
The Cleaner

Magician Credits : 170
Admins Comment : Glow Expires on 9/23/2016

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:38 am

"Dis city is fery hot, I agree. Is dis common?" Rube fans herself with her open jacket, "Dankfully mein clothes are din." She rubs a layer of her shirt between her thumb and finger to demonstrate that it is not thick.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade_Viper Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:46 am

Jack snaps out of his thoughts and answers with that chirpy Scottish accent of his.
"Not really. It's quite cloudy and cold usually. We're just in the middle of a heat wave. A tad bit hotter than Munich, aye?"
Jack smiles, his eyes full of curiosity
Blade_Viper
Blade_Viper
The Cleaner

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Akaneia Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:50 am

Lexie wrote:"Dis city is fery hot, I agree. Is dis common?" Rube fans herself with her open jacket, "Dankfully mein clothes are din." She rubs a layer of her shirt between her thumb and finger to demonstrate that it is not thick.

Tragon chuckled again, "No, this city is pretty warm usually. But it's never this hot. I heard that something happened to the power plant, and so everything began to heat up. But that's enough chatter for now. You have a fan wishing to talk to you." He looked away from the new student and back to his notes.
Akaneia
Akaneia
King of UU

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:32 pm

"Du bist zu gütig," she waved a hand at the students who seemed to be very enamored with her mere presence, "bleaze, I am no one besondere~"

She fidgeted with her belt, adjusting the crimson leather box on her hip. The latch fitted with a pink pendant.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:11 pm

Dr. Frank Einstein reaches for his neck to turn the screws on instinct. They weren't there and so he sighed. He had one more student to introduce to class.

"Students. If you will settle down..." droned Dr. Einstein. " we have one more student to introduce to our class..."

Dr. Einstein motioned towards the entrance of the classroom.
A small boy with blond hair walks into the classroom and stands infront of everyone right next to Rube. He was hugging what appeared to be a stuffed bear of sorts to his chest.
"Go on... introduce yourself to all of us..." Dr. Einstein nodded to the blond boy.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:32 pm

Archie nodded with the speech of the teacher, blushing. He was serioulsy nervous at that moment. "M-my name is Archie. Archie Reinbold. P-pleased to meet you all." He said, embracing his stuffed bunny with his arms and looking to the right.

Clothes btw: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc V Yuto Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:41 pm

Zach was surprised to see another new student "Where are they all coming from" he thought to himself "This one looks especially young" he went back to looking at his physics book "This day is going so slow" Zach wasn't usually one who liked to rush the day but he was eager to meet Sakura at the card shop. "I wonder what this shop has to offer, nothing to improve my deck more than it already is". He took out a pencil and paper and looked at Archie, "This kid looks pretty shy maybe I should introduce myself to him or maybe not" Zach wrote down todays agenda waiting for the class to begin.
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Magician Credits : 665

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Akaneia Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:52 pm

Craig Tucker wrote:Archie nodded with the speech of the teacher, blushing. He was serioulsy nervous at that moment. "M-my name is Archie. Archie Reinbold. P-pleased to meet you all." He said, embracing his stuffed bunny with his arms and looking to the right.

Tragon looked up at the small child, giving him a slight wave at Archie. "Nice to meet you, I am Tragon. But aren't you a little young?" He softly smiled, going back to his notes thinking about how another 12 year old entered the academy.

"Where does Dr. Stein find that kid? He should be at home, watching cartoons." He thought as he looked over papers.
Akaneia
Akaneia
King of UU

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:03 pm

Craig Tucker wrote:Day 3

After falling, Argentum kept himself calm, trying also to calm Ruby. The two walked around, trying to map the area around them mentally. Remembering the map of the tunnel system, Argentum slightly remembered that the Emperor said that the Ancient Records are in the epicenter of the ruins. Argentum slept around 11 p.m.

---

Day 4

Argentum wakes up at 6 a.m. Old habits seem to die hard. (Sigh, we should start searching for the epicenter of those ruins.) He wakes Ruby, tell her about the epicenter thing and both start searching for it.

eventually they find a door, guarded by 2 statues.

a green one
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

and a blue one with an orb or somethin:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

the door is locked by an ancient as heck stone lock
with indecipherable ancient writings...and a bigass picture of the 2 statues in question, and the door in question, inscribed on the door. along with pictures of duel monster cards.
Rea
Rea

Magician Credits : 1470

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:22 pm

After staring at the place, Argentum walks to the door. "Hey, Ruby, I'm pretty sure that this is all about duel monsters. But we will need to go further this door to find anything of interest." After saying that, he walks to the statues and start touching them. "Try to find a hidden lever, button or something like that."

---

Archie embraced his stuffed bunny even more, still with his head facing his right. "Y-yeah... I actually p-passed a test..."
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Beerus Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:36 pm

Ruby helps to look for a switch for the door when she came across an odd thing on the ground she picked it up, it kinda looked like half of a sphere but she wasn't that sure she called out to argentum so he could come over and look at it.
Lord Beerus
Lord Beerus
MADA's Dragon Enthusiast

Magician Credits : 197

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame41221

http://gaminghub.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:11 pm

Craig Tucker wrote:Archie nodded with the speech of the teacher, blushing. He was serioulsy nervous at that moment. "M-my name is Archie. Archie Reinbold. P-pleased to meet you all." He said, embracing his stuffed bunny with his arms and looking to the right.

Rube seemed excited by the new student's appearance, "Oh! I am not zee only new student, ja? Fery nice to make your meeting!"
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:25 am

Argentum goes walking to Ruby, who was a few footsteps away and picks the stone. "Hmm... This doesn't seem to fit in anything, but let's try. Maybe can be something that is part of the statues or the door."

---

Archie blushes a bit, not changing his position position at all. "Y-yeah... Idem." The only thing that he wanted was that the teacher assigned him to somewhere in the bottom of the class.
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiernan Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:40 am

Danny looks at Archie with something resembling fascination. Finally someone his own age! And he even had a stuffed rabbit... And it was absolutely adorable. He crossed his fingers, hoping that Dr. Einstein would assign Archie to the empty seat next to him.
Kiernan
Kiernan
Coffee Enthusiast

Magician Credits : 5903

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame52960

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:47 am

Dr. Frank Einstein narrowed his gaze slightly and looked around the classroom before creepily turning turning towards Rube and Jack.

"Archie... why don't you sit at the back of the class... next to Danny. He's almost your age..." Dr. Einstein pointed to the empty seat at the back.

"Rube... you may seat yourself at any empty seat you wish..." droned on Dr. Einstein.

Last edited by α27theDemonKnight on Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade_Viper Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:56 am

Jack looked so crushed. He looked at the German angel next to him and sighed.
"B...but...aw..."
He sits next to Danny with a cold sigh and a formal "Alright?" As a greeting.
Blade_Viper
Blade_Viper
The Cleaner

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:30 am

(TIME SKIPPED)

Knowing that class has begun both Sakura and Armin stepped up their pass as they walked into class without trying to run. Strangely they both overslept over the unusual heat that occurred over the past few days.

As they both arrived in class Sakura and Armin both looked around and then turned to see the professor and then Sakura bowed down

"Sorry I'm late sensei"

Armin simply remained composed and calm as he casually walked towards his seat to which Sakura did the same later on unless the professor is given them an earful then IMPROVISION!

Noticing that there are two new student in the class Sakura waved at the two one who appears to be female foreign to these parts and another being younger than Armin. Armin simply did nothing but observe the newcomers curious about the two.
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
The Iron Prince
The Iron Prince

Magician Credits : 7307

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame253050

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:35 am

Rube nodded and strolled to a seat away from the window to avoid the heat as much as possible. She pulled her messenger bag to the side of her desk and produced a notebook, pencil, and highligher
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc V Yuto Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:42 am

Zach set his pencil and paper aside seeing that two students had come in late one of which was Sakura. Zach felt relieved to see Sakura again, Zach jerked his head to the side "You don't really like this girl do you" he thought to himself "I....she...were just meeting up at the card shop..just wanting to help her out that's all" Zach smiled a little while thinking about this. He looked down at his watch "Still plenty of time..."
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Magician Credits : 665

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade_Viper Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:52 am

Jack looks up at his paper to see the new students.
"More new people?" He thought.
Oh well.
Blade_Viper
Blade_Viper
The Cleaner

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:45 pm

Obeying the teacher, Archie slowly walked to the seat that was near Danny, getting his material on the table, not releasing his bunny at any moment.

((Argentum still waiting for the brickus.))
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiernan Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:50 pm

Danny waved at Archie, smiling. Students were returning to the murmured conversations they'd been having before the new arrivals had entered the classrooms. Now Danny actually had someone to engage in conversation with. His sort-of-friend Argentum was nowhere to be seen, and he had been the only other person Danny had talked to.

"T-that's a cute-- I mean cool bunny you've got there."

Great. Now the new student would know that Danny had an affinity for cute things... He braced himself for the ridicule that was sure to come.
Kiernan
Kiernan
Coffee Enthusiast

Magician Credits : 5903

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame52960

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next