Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

City of Dreams, City of Puppets Part 2: Dream Ripples

+6
Akaneia
Blade_Viper
Lord Beerus
Arc V Yuto
Nosferatu Alucard
Rea
10 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

City of Dreams, City of Puppets Part 2: Dream Ripples - Page 3 Empty City of Dreams, City of Puppets Part 2: Dream Ripples

Post by Rea Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Previously:
Everyone became acquainted with Dreamland Academy
The mysterious twins appeared.
Sakura now holds number 56: gold rat.
Tragon has become one of the only people to know the secret of the twins' existence.
Argentum found and accidentally released the infernal flame emperor...and began researching into the Ancient Records of the Era Long Past.

Now it is the day after the party:
Argentum did not find much in his late night search, only slight mention of ancient ruins of a tunnel system underneath Neo Dreamland, with mentions of their epicenter holding an ancient stone tablet rumored to hold the secrets of an ancient past.

after his encounter with the flame emperor, the temperature in neo dreamland has began to rise considerably and is currently at a monster 101 Silent Honors Ark Knight Degrees Fahrenheit.

and rumors of paranormal activity in the town have begun to spread...but little proof has been found to prove the claims.

and as the final note: the dreamland academy is set to host a mini-tourny for its students in 4 days. therefore students are being granted the last 2 days before the tourny off in order to prepare.

with all that being said...
everyone has just been released from their classes into the horrific heat...now begin.
Rea
Rea

Magician Credits : 1470

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

City of Dreams, City of Puppets Part 2: Dream Ripples - Page 3 Empty Re: City of Dreams, City of Puppets Part 2: Dream Ripples

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:54 am

"Oh, that's great! This will surely help my research, thank you." Argentum said looking directly to Ruby. Blush all the way btw. >.>
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

City of Dreams, City of Puppets Part 2: Dream Ripples - Page 3 Empty Re: City of Dreams, City of Puppets Part 2: Dream Ripples

Post by Lord Beerus Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:41 am

Lord Alucard wrote:"Oh, that's great! This will surely help my research, thank you." Argentum said looking directly to Ruby. Blush all the way btw. >.>

She goes through her bag and pulls out the book she was talking about and she hands it to him. "So.. um.. If it isn't any trouble do you think i could join you on your search?" ruby asked him while blushing a bit.
Lord Beerus
Lord Beerus
MADA's Dragon Enthusiast

Magician Credits : 197

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame41221

http://gaminghub.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:24 pm

Akaneia wrote:

Tragon quickly followed Xavier, not wanting to stand around the powerplant when the cops arrive. "Hey, where's your sister?" He asks him as they run, putting his deck away.

"shes still in that godforsaken library...probably highly pissed at that argentum dude...like highly HIGHLY pissed...either way i have to get back...oh and here, take this"

the xavier quickly takes out a random card and literally throws it at tragons face

"just take that as thanks. its number 98: dystopia. and would you look at that its a warrior monster, seems to conveniently fit with your knights. wouldnt you say?"

he says before running at the library...and missing the door and running into the wall next to it instead

"Ow..."

he then slowly and calmy walks into the door normally.
Rea
Rea

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Akaneia Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:25 pm

Sakuya Izayoi wrote:
Akaneia wrote:

Tragon quickly followed Xavier, not wanting to stand around the powerplant when the cops arrive. "Hey, where's your sister?" He asks him as they run, putting his deck away.

"shes still in that godforsaken library...probably highly pissed at that argentum dude...like highly HIGHLY pissed...either way i have to get back...oh and here, take this"

the xavier quickly takes out a random card and literally throws it at tragons face

"just take that as thanks. its number 98: dystopia. and would you look at that its a warrior monster, seems to conveniently fit with your knights. wouldnt you say?"

he says before running at the library...and missing the door and running into the wall next to it instead

"Ow..."

he then slowly and calmy walks into the door normally.

Tragon quickly grabbed the card and placed it in his deck. "Dystopia ... will I be able to read the card? Will it be in that strange language like your spider?" He asked.

The blonde took the door and as he sees Xavier hit his head on the wall he slowed himself to a stop mouthing, "What the fuck." He was slowly getting more and more questions about what those two are. He also wondered on what Argentum did, though it couldn't be anything serious. Tragon felt that Xavi has a natural hatred of men that's not her brother. "One's a klutz and the other is a man-hater. Good to know." He thought to himself.

Tragon continued to tag along with Xavier, unsure on what will happen next.
Akaneia
Akaneia
King of UU

Magician Credits : 651

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:36 am

Argentum carefully takes the book, it was really thick. "Heh... I can't see myself negating that, and help is always good, hmm?"
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:53 am

Making her way to the library, Sakura is treated to a rather interesting sight, noticing two people paired up with each other as if they are couples and then on one side is Xavi looking through some books and occasionally given glances at the couple. This didn’t bother Sakura at all after all she was here to find something she needed to solve her questions. She then started shifting through books while at the same time keeping an eye around her surroundings.

As Armin encounters Detective Dee Gums down on the ground, he was rather impressed at how quick he showed up despite his claims of being late. He then calmly spoke in a polite manner.

“I called you because I think I found something regarding the case.” Armin looked around for a moment before looking back at the detective.

“Before I start I need to clarify something” He took a short pause thinking about what he is going to say and then continued on “Involving the disappearance case is there any word of a rumoured dangerous card being involved?”.

Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
The Iron Prince
The Iron Prince

Magician Credits : 7307

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame253050

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:05 am

Zaio Volnutt wrote:As Armin encounters Detective Dee Gums down on the ground, he was rather impressed at how quick he showed up despite his claims of being late. He then calmly spoke in a polite manner.

“I called you because I think I found something regarding the case.” Armin looked around for a moment before looking back at the detective.

“Before I start I need to clarify something” He took a short pause thinking about what he is going to say and then continued on “Involving the disappearance case is there any word of a rumoured dangerous card being involved?”.

Detective Dee Gums eyes widened in suprise for a brief moment before regaining his usual composure. He seemed to hesitate slightly before answering Armin

"That's classified information, pal. We believe that there is not just one, but many dangerous cards involved in this. So you best keep that on the down low. We can't have the public panicking over this."
The detective tapped his helmet with his knuckles a few times then looked questioningly at Armin.
"You keeping something from me, pal? Something I should know?"
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:15 am

"More than one huh......" Armin starts thinking about that statement sure it may not be much but it confirms his hypothesis regarding the matter. Could it be that there are people who are in possession of a card loses they vanish?

Maybe Zach had in his possession a card or he must have known something about it"

When he hears the detective asking him a question he looks back at the detective and nodded

"As a matter of fact i believe i do, however i shall answer that question with another one. So tell me, what do you know about the twins in this Academy?"
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
The Iron Prince
The Iron Prince

Magician Credits : 7307

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame253050

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:50 am

At the mention of the twins the detective's hands instantly reached for his golden revolver before stopping himself. Once again he was hesitant to answer but he did so anyway.

"Well pal... I think I know exactly what twins you mean" replied Detective Dee Gums as he nervously scratched his stubble. He needed a clean shave but the investigation had kept him real busy.
"The entire Neo Dreamland Security has been keeping tabs on all the students of the academy since the dissappearances started getting too frequent for our taste."

The detective took out his PDA and pressed it a few times before continuing.
"Let's see. Twins Xavi and Xavier. Orphans registered under Neo Dreamland City. Have been suspects for various degrees of criminal activity before but never proven guilty... always extremely difficult to keep track of their whereabouts at any given time. Seemingly dissappears into thin air at times even..."

"Seems like a troublesome duo if you ask me.
Are you trying to tell me that these twins have something to do with this case, pal?" asked the detective now with a really serious look on his face.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Beerus Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:35 pm

Lord Alucard wrote:Argentum carefully takes the book, it was really thick. "Heh... I can't see myself negating that, and help is always good, hmm?"

Ruby hugs Argentum. "Thanks for letting me tag along argentum" she said while smiling.
Lord Beerus
Lord Beerus
MADA's Dragon Enthusiast

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame41221

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:51 pm

Argentum gets surprised by the sudden incoming hug, the only thing that he could do was blushing even more (IF that was possible at that point) and hugging back. "Heh, don't need to be thankful." (I can't resist to that cuteness though... A bit more and i would melt right there.)
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Beerus Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:26 pm

Lord Alucard wrote:Argentum gets surprised by the sudden incoming hug, the only thing that he could do was blushing even more (IF that was possible at that point) and hugging back. "Heh, don't need to be thankful." (I can't resist to that cuteness though... A bit more and i would melt right there.)

She lets go of him and then moves back to her bag and puts it on her back and grabs his hand. "We better get going dontcha think?"
Lord Beerus
Lord Beerus
MADA's Dragon Enthusiast

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame41221

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:30 pm

He shrugs. "If you wish so..." He prepares to leave. "So, where do you plan to go now?"
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Beerus Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:18 pm

Lord Alucard wrote:He shrugs. "If you wish so..." He prepares to leave. "So, where do you plan to go now?"

"Well to the computer lab silly thats where we will find more information isn't it?" she says while dragging him to the computer lab.
Lord Beerus
Lord Beerus
MADA's Dragon Enthusiast

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame41221

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:35 pm

Argentum nearly gasps from the surprise of being dragged through the library. "Yeah, that's surely right. I search for something in the book and you search through the internet or vice-versa?"
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Beerus Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:10 pm

Lord Alucard wrote:Argentum nearly gasps from the surprise of being dragged through the library. "Yeah, that's surely right. I search for something in the book and you search through the internet or vice-versa?"

"Yes you find something in the book and i find stuff on the computer" She says as they arrive at the computer lab, she walks in and gets on a computer and starts to research about dreamland.
Lord Beerus
Lord Beerus
MADA's Dragon Enthusiast

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame41221

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:56 am

"Ok, ok." He says as he takes the seat next to Ruby, then he opens the book into the index, scrolling his finger to the line written Ancient Ruins. "Hey Ruby, could you please try to find a mapped version of the city tunnel system?"
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:19 pm

Lord Alucard wrote:"Ok, ok." He says as he takes the seat next to Ruby, then he opens the book into the index, scrolling his finger to the line written Ancient Ruins. "Hey Ruby, could you please try to find a mapped version of the city tunnel system?"

ruby and argentum will find...a profoundly large as hell report on the ancient tunnel systems.

it seems as if most of them collapsed long ago, or were sealed off, and had other sections repurposed into the sewer system and subway tunnels, there is only one known location...

and the police station is built right ontop of it.

the report also goes into detail about how there is rumored to be another entrance somewhere under the academy and then the computer crashes because it wasnt meant to load a file as large as the report, let alone keep it loaded for an extended period of time.
Rea
Rea

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Beerus Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:56 pm

"Argentum a while ago i fell down into this strange passage in the abandoned building maybe we can find an entrance there?" Ruby said as she got up from the chair.
Lord Beerus
Lord Beerus
MADA's Dragon Enthusiast

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame41221

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:11 pm

Argentum inclined himself so he could look to Ruby's face. "Hmm... It's just a rumor though, maybe there's not an entrance here. But even if there's nothing, I'm sure that it will be a better option than the Police Station one. But... I'm going to buy some things first. Are you coming with me or are you going to wait here?" He said as he stood up.
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Beerus Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:33 pm

"I'll come with you" ruby said as she grabbed Argentums hands. "So where exactly are we going?" she asked.
Lord Beerus
Lord Beerus
MADA's Dragon Enthusiast

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame41221

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc V Yuto Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:48 pm

Zachary began following Argentum and Ruby at a distance as they made their way over to the computer Zach could sense that there was some type of romance going on. "These two should get a room" Zach said under his breathe. As Argentum and Ruby started exiting the library Zach felt like he was the only one in there still. "Bah I havn't found who cut the power out no worries i'll find the answer to this some other time" Zach exited the library but had something on his mind about Argentum and Ruby and Zach thought to himself "I ship it". Zachary decided to go get something to eat and went to the nearest hot dog stand ordered two hot dogs found a table and started to eat wondering how he would do in the tourney.
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Magician Credits : 665

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:05 pm

"We're going to the Dragon Destroyer Emporium. You know, if we actually find something, it's better to be prepared. Going to get some things that may be life-saving if we get into trouble, but don't worry... (Dramatic pause there) I'll protect you with everything i have if something turns out into a bad situation."

* Argentum and Ruby go to the Dragon Destroyer Emporium.

Getting there, Argentum casually started walking through the Emporium and picked two backpacks and handled one to Ruby. "There, pick food for two days while i pick the other things." After that, he went to search for a first-aid kit and some items that could help with the survival of the two. Getting back, he started to pick his food. "You may want to get some appropriate clothing before going to this. After this, we can go to a little shop that i know that sells something appropriate for this occasion. Done with your food?"
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Beerus Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:21 pm

As they arrived to the Dragon Destroyer Emporium Argentum picked two backpacks and handed one to her she went to go pick out the food for the two days she also got a little extra just in case. "Yea i think i should stop at my house to grab some fresh and appropriate clothing to take along with me for the ride and yea i am done with my food"
Lord Beerus
Lord Beerus
MADA's Dragon Enthusiast

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame41221

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:34 am

Gerry Adams wrote:
Sakuya Izayoi wrote:
as Luke was "journeying" to the dance studios...something was off. if he were to look at the buildings near him, all their windows are black, there is no sound to be heard of the AC's running. It was a blackout, city-wide. he needed to rush to the dance studios fast, to find Roxie and make sure she was A. ok, and B. find a way to restore the cities power.

----------------------------------------------

as Roxie FINALLY freaking reaches to dance studios, she is greeted with what is probably a dissapointing sight, but also a relieving sight. A sign saying:

ALL LESSONS CANCELLED DUE TO BLACKOUT AND EXCESSIVE HEAT

LESSONS WILL RESUME AT: ??????????????????????

it should be clear to Roxie what she must do: Find Luke and figure out what caused the blackout.

Skylar transitioned his mild walk into, first, a mild jog, and then a desperate sprint as he made a desperate attempt to reach the Dance Studios to find Roxie and check whether she was in distress or not. As he was running, Luke Skylar started trying to work out how he could fix the blackout at hand - mainly so that he could cool off when he got home instead of melting in the sweltering sun. As his brainstorm session was in play, he finally made it to the Dance Studios - where an equally-as-hot Roxie was clearly sizzling away outside of the Dance Studios.

"Hey! Rox! You okay?" He yelled over in a casual but yet somewhat dry tone of voice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh! Skylar!" Roxie replied excitedly, "I've been waiting outside this place for about 10 minutes! I knew you'd come!" She continued. What she was saying was true enough. She had known that Skylar would come to her recital due to her small, unnoticeable queue's throughout the night. On the walk home last night, she decided to mention that she would be going to her recital the next day every so often to re-enforce it within his mind and make sure that he couldn't get it out of his head. Now that he was here, Roxie couldn't of been any more overjoyed. Roxie ran over to Skylar, glad to be in his company.

"So... I'm assuming you're just about as curious as this blackout as I am... Yes?" Roxie asked Skylar. After getting a re-affirming nod from Skylar, Roxie Continued, "Great! So, how about we go around town and look for a way to sort this blackout! After all, if any two students can fix an electrical fault, it surely would be us!" Roxie concluded chirpily.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skylar took no more than a second to reply to this statement by Roxie, replying in an equally chirpily tone with, "It seems to me like you have just read my mind, Miss Roxie Rose. Of course I'd like to find a solution to all of this, moreover with one of my closest friends!" Skylar paused for a second, lost in thought, before concluding, "I might actually want to go home first. I need to pick up a couple of supplies from my toolbox if I'm going to even attempt to fix this electrical fault." in a chirpy tone. Without any further delay, the pair danced off down the street, sweat dripping down their clothed bodies.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly...

Nothing happened to stop the two from going back to the skylar persons place to get whatever the frick they needed
from the toolbox.

(luke bruh, y'all is clear to just skip straight to the powerplant, i gots nothing for you, just dont leave when your done there, theres more plot for you if you stay >.>)
Rea
Rea

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next