Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon hunter RP part 1: Welcome to the city of Darkstar!

+5
Lelouch Lamperouge
Hawkeye
α27theDemonKnight
Nosferatu Alucard
Flip Flapper
9 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Demon hunter RP part 1: Welcome to the city of Darkstar! Empty Demon hunter RP part 1: Welcome to the city of Darkstar!

Post by Flip Flapper Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:40 am

In a building in the city state of Darkstar two men were playing chess.

???: I have a job for oyu Alfred my old friend

Alfred: Whatever you want

???: I have reason to believe a lot of intresting people will soon apear here in our city, i need you to send some people to, uhm..... "say hello" if you get what im saying

Alfred: You want them removed?

After a moment of silence the other man answered

???: Preferably not, if possible bring them to me, they could be valuable

Alfred: Of course, who are they?

???: Here is a list of them

He started showing Alfred pictures of them while talking

???: Taleena Gellantara, a performer, she shouldnt be to hard to find
*moves to next picture* Aurum Citrine, a former knight captain of one of our neighbouring cities, he shouldnt be to hard to find since he walks around in outdated clothing but if he does not follow willingly he could be a challenge

He cleared his throat before countinuing

???: Rex Papete, he has been in hiding his entire life, he could prove quite challenging to find but i trust your men can handle it

Alfred: I need at least a picture to go of!

???: We dont have any, i do have some one who knows how you can find him though, he is waiting outside, anyway
*shows next picture* Ahriman Karawan, it may be easier to search for him by the name "Omega" much like Rex he has been in hiding, could proove hard to find at if he does not want to follow willingly whatever you do make sure to leave immediatly without him

Alfred: Why?

???: I do not doubt he will try his best to kill whoever you send, anyway countinuing we have Tatsumi Balaam
not much is known but ancient tales hint at him existing even prior to the creation of the box, if it is true or not i do not know, what is important is that Balaam merged with a kid named Tatsumi

He cleared his throat once more

???: Finally we have Rin *shows picture* i dont know much about her but my sources indicate that she has been surviving alone for 6 years so be cautious, she should be more resonable then Karawan though

Alfred: Alrright i´ll send some men to investigate them, i will try to get them on your side but no promises

???: Oh and one final thing, make sure they do not learn of my existence even if they decide to join

Alfred: Same as always then?

???: Same as always old friend

The men shake hand and leave

------------------------------------------------------

allright that was an introductionary thing to get you to know some one or something is looking for you all, the RP is on, you may enter the city, eat icecream! watch a circus! or whatever you wish to do, also please note that meeting was about a week prior to the RP, cya all and good luck to you!

Last edited by meniallight5516 on Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ok i know this was a messy clean up but it is only there to be easier to read not to perfect grammar and stuff)
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Demon hunter RP part 1: Welcome to the city of Darkstar! Empty Re: Demon hunter RP part 1: Welcome to the city of Darkstar!

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:25 am

Ahriman was meditating like everyday in the top of a tree when he heard a sound, not a natural sound, but the sound of humans. He looked down and he saw 3 men in the north. "I need some more souls, hunting time~"
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Demon hunter RP part 1: Welcome to the city of Darkstar! Empty Re: Demon hunter RP part 1: Welcome to the city of Darkstar!

Post by α27theDemonKnight Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:33 am

In an overlooked part of the city, a single crimson fist suddenly punches a manhole cover causing it to hit a lone thug terrorizing a poor citizen right on the head with a large clunk, knocking him out cold. As the poor citizen quickly ran for cover, another blood red hand came out of the manhole and clumsily tried to pull up the body that the hands were attached to by using the stone paved street as support. A giant figure clad in a black tattered cape and hood finally dragged himself out of the manhole that was obviously too tight a fit for him blood red armor and all. Muttering something about  "rogues with bright ideas" under his breath the heavily armored figure finally stood on the stone paved street and then observed his new surroundings. Aurum Citrine has entered the building city.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeye Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:51 am

Rin was on an tree trying to scout the area if its safe,then she hoped over an tree right next to the one she was on,She overheard a few men talking,She count hear properly but these are the words she heard:Alright men,We must find ---.She was wondering who they were trying to find,Rin continued to follow the men so she could find out more.
Hawkeye
Hawkeye
Retired Staff

Magician Credits : 606

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:37 am

Tatsumi wearing a tattered pair of jeans and a dirty red t-shirt walks down a shady street in Darkstar city when he is suddenly dragged into a dark alley. A crack head with a knife yells "Give me all your money or i'll you kill you!" Tatsumi blankly stares at the mugger not moving a muscle or showing any emotion. The mugger gets pissed off and lunges at Tatsumi. Before the mugger can even see what happen, Tatsumi's arm piecing the mugger's abdomen. As the mugger dies Tatsumi darkly grins, but there is a single tear running down the left side of his face.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge
The Legendary Fisherman

Magician Credits : 363

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:15 pm

A white van without any logo on it rolls past Aurum
man 1: That looks like the guy, should we take him?
Alfred(over radio): No, observe for now but remember, talk to him first before you try to take him by force
man 2: Allright boss
They countinued to observe him from their car......
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:32 pm

Tatsumi wipes the blood from the dead mugger from his arm. He crouches over and turns over the corpse taking the deceased mugger's wallet from his back pocket. He looks through the wallet and sees dozens of different credit cards, most likely stolen and about 200 hundred dollars in cash. Tatsumi takes only the cash and throws the wallet in a back alley dumpster. His stomach growls and decides to head to the closet restaurant.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge
The Legendary Fisherman

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The city was a bit quieter than normal, but that wasn't so bad. Not for this little kitten. Taleena strolled casually through the street, her tail swaying behind her with a gentle and alluring flick, humming pleasantly to herself as she did. Being different had its downsides, but it sure had some perks. Taleena had often been seen as a seductress and that worked nicely to her strong suits. "Get a man drunk enough and his mind becomes putty in your hands, or in this case, putty in my songs~" she had often told others.

It was clear to her that her strange appearance and abilities were from her demonic heritage, but it didn't bother her any. She still looked mostly human, and even fit a few people's fetish with her ears and tail. Today was just another day though, and the young musician was slowly heading to the local pub to try and earn a bit of spending money. Not terribly hard after a few of her songs.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:01 pm

Tatsumi walks through the City silently passing countless humans, wandering what he truly is. Is he human or is he a Demon? This question has haunted Tatsumi since the day he was born by the merging of a human and demon's soul. What is his purpose, why and how was he born? Knowing he may get the answers to these questions, he treks on in search of food. He finds a local pub and heads in picking a stole near the bartender.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge
The Legendary Fisherman

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:33 pm

Taleena had performed at this particular bar a few times before. Crowd was usually pretty chill here and most thought her ears and tail were just for show, which really helped her avoid any ugliness.

Entering the room, she wasn't surprised by some of the regulars giving her a look and a smile. Some asking if tonight was a "special" performance, to which she'd only say "We'll see how the night goes, won't we?~" complete with a low purring.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:39 pm

Tatsumi looks over at a strange feline as the bartender places a blt sandwich in front him. Is that girl like me? Tatsumi tries to quietly eat his sandwich but he can't stop but staring at the feline girl wandering if she is like himself whatever he truly is.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge
The Legendary Fisherman

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:42 pm

After entering, Taleena quickly found a seat at the bar. "Hey there," she said to the barkeep, "got any entertainment lined up tonight?"
(She's a seat away from Tatsumi)
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:45 pm

Tatsumi looks over at Taleena, being socially awkward due to having minimal contact with other living beings since he was born plainly asks. "Are you human?"
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge
The Legendary Fisherman

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:50 pm

"Do you always start by asking a girl about her genetics?" she asks with a smirk, "Creative approach at least. Usually I get 'what's your sign' or 'sup baby, you want some fuck?'" she giggles before ordering a Guinness, "Name's Taleena by the way~" she smiles at the young man.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:56 pm

After getting the soul of the first and second men that were searching for Ahriman, he throught to himself "Hmm, that guy looks scared, why not play a little with him huh?" For the next 10 minutes, the border of the city could hear screams of pure pain and fear coming from the forest. "Ugh, that guy spilled his blood on me" Ahriman kicked the guy's head, hitting a tree hard. "Time to clean this up, i think that i'll be heading to the city, i can use that first guy clothes, they aren't really danified."
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:58 pm

Puzzled about girl's response and not sure how to react. He takes a quick bit from his sandwich, then suddenly remembered his human half meeting a new girl and he tries to mimic it. "He...hello I'm Tatsumi, nice to meet you." He says looking down.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge
The Legendary Fisherman

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:07 pm

"And there's the shy little boy bit. Let me make this a tad easier for you, Tatsumi. I'll let you buy my drink, okay?"
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeye Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:12 pm

Rin saw an white van,And saw an guy talking to the men but she count be noticed becase she was watching from an 10 foot tall building,Rin was not sure what to do,Rin said:This place is boring,i want some action.I could just bump into the men and ask questions but that seems too risky,Actually il do something fun heheheh,Rin sees one of the men going to an ally,then rin attacks him Knockes him out,puts him in an rope tied his mouth,Then rin takes bassicly everything on him expept his underwear,then she puts the cloase on her.Rin says:Now il be able to find out more hehehe.
Hawkeye
Hawkeye
Retired Staff

Magician Credits : 606

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:13 pm

"Umm, ok." Tatsumi waves towards the bartender "Sir, can you get this girl anything she wants on me?"
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge
The Legendary Fisherman

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:16 pm

The purring sound intensifies in volume, "Oooh, mister big shot hmm?" She giggles before switching over a seat, "Mind if I sit a bit closer?"
Her tail swishes and twitches before finding his thigh and caressing it gently.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:22 pm

Tatsumi is completely out of element unsure how to act, so he continues to eat his sandwich silently.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge
The Legendary Fisherman

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:33 pm

Aurum took a quick glance at a white van that passed by and didn't pay anymore attention to it. "Machines these days..." he muttered to himself. With of loud clap of thunder it started raining. The next thing he heard was something akin to a mating call of a whale surprisingly emanating from deep inside him. He was cold, hungry and miserable. "Just another day at work" to him. Drawing the hood a bit lower Aurum decided to find the local bar as he had originally planned. "That pirate better be right about this..." he thought to himself. Atleast the weather suited him perfectly.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:42 pm

"DOn't recall seeing you in here before. You new in town or something?"
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:50 pm

Tatsumi looks down at the ground and mutters "I'm just passing though this town"
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge
The Legendary Fisherman

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:01 pm

The catgirl sipped her drink and leaned over onto her elbow, "Well, then perhaps you'd like a tour of the town later? I've lived here most of my life you know."
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next