Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Hey, Lint here

5 posters

Go down

Hey, Lint here Empty Hey, Lint here

Post by Flint Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:23 am

Hey everyone, Lint here. I'm sure you all know of "srs" Lint ] and I wanted to clear a lot of things to my name. People who know me way back, DSDA and very early-on in MADA knew me as the quirky one who at moments when it seemed like there was need for professional input, can have something to say.

Lately, and I'm using this term loosely. When I say "lately" I mean like at around September 2015, the stress had gotten to me. For those who don't know, I've been having trouble in school because of attention problems, and I've been stressed every day for the ending third of this year. Keeping up the joyous persona is actually quite hard, and it makes it even harder to be joyous when you have your conscious biting away at your neck.

Keep in mind, up until "srs" Lint, most of me being serious and having a professional input looks like this:

https://mada.canadian-forum.com/t30-the-testing-restrictions-are-absurd

https://mada.canadian-forum.com/t2006-official-tcg-november-9th-banlist

https://mada.canadian-forum.com/t2335-banlist-speculations-1-0

But up until recently it's kind of been a euphemism to allude me being an ass. Me being an ass first started becoming more common when Shadow had received his internet again and Doge had a new idea related to Pokemon although among some of the restrictions, one of them was that Megas would not be allowed for use. He has shown his dislike for this and we had tried to refute that it wasn't acceptable for the most part since Megas have a tendency to be ridiculous.

Shadow had continued to disagree and started comparing Megas to Towers (in hindsight I'm not sure how this would have helped but that's besides the point) this was the first instance when I started to be really just a prick. I wish I had screenshots to show but you'll have to go on by what I'm saying and ask the other Elite 4 who were also in the chat at the same time. Ultimately it resulted in Shadow resigning.

I got it in my head that it was acceptable to keep doing this up until it resulted in a lengthy misunderstanding with Sketch, in which I apologized for and made me aware that how I've been behaving wasn't acceptable and should avoid doing so.

It seems late to bring all of this up considering I claimed that I would no longer be a dick to be at around last month, the reason being is that I didn't get to make amends to some. And this is not some scapegoat or anything, I'm not tying to point away the blame from me to something like stress. I'm explaining what could have been an influence as to why I've been unpleasant.

Hopefully I can rebuild and clean my reputation.

Anyways, I wanted to apologize to most importantly Sketchy and Shadow. And everyone else even somewhat affected. Sketchy and Shadow were the most directly affected, I know that some members like Doc has been coming on less because of me being rude, along with Knighty who had to endure it. I'll do with all my willpower to not repeat my same mistakes. I hope all of you can accept my apology and forgive me. I love MADA and I'll try to be more active and be responsible as an admin.
Flint
Flint
Rank "S" Hero

Magician Credits : 7074
Admins Comment : Handsome. 10/10

Character sheet
BountyBounty---
NotorietyNotoriety---
FameFame---

Back to top Go down

Hey, Lint here Empty Re: Hey, Lint here

Post by The Doctor Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:12 am

Lint, I accept your apology. I have been getting less active, yes, one because of people arguing all the time, which makes me feel really uncomfortable, and another for basic stress and bullying happening online and in school to me directly. It's hard for many people to juggle school and forums and their social life online, which will cause inactivity for some people, and I understand that if you need to leave for a while due to stress, it's fine.
I accept your apology, Lint. <3
The Doctor
The Doctor
Forum Stalker

Magician Credits : 246
Admins Comment : Glow expires July 13th

Character sheet
BountyBounty0
NotorietyNotoriety11
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:59 am

Hey, Lint here 5265245

No worries~
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:32 am

You words. They are justifiable of and for your actions. These words. They hold great honour.
And thus I am honoured to read such a speech.
Your joyous Lint as you put it, has always been of great inspiration to me believe it or not.
Whatever tis that you may be going through I wish you the best in life. I drink for your sucess, a mug of coffee!

Lintman. The harder you work something. The harder it becomes to back down. Sometimes I think coffee is the only thing that keep me away from all the negative thoughts lel. Don't give up and keep on rollin. We all understand an we're with you all the way. Some of us more or less going through similiar things in life as well.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yoshikage Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:45 pm

Apology accepted Lint. I kinda deserved it that night anyway.
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Magician Credits : 85

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down