Banlist Speculations 1.0

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Which of these 3 things do you think is most likely to happen?

25% 25% 
[ 2 ]
25% 25% 
[ 2 ]
50% 50% 
[ 4 ]
 
Total Votes : 8

Banlist Speculations 1.0

Post by Lord Beerus on Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:10 am

This will be a discussion on these so if you want to respond with your insight please do. Every 3 days a new vote for this type of stuff will appear but this one will be this time's.
Link to Banlist: http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/limited/

This Time are the cards BELOW.

Soul Charge:

Spoiler:



Soul Drain:

Spoiler:



Tragoedia:

Spoiler:
avatar
Lord Beerus
MADA's Dragon Enthusiast

Posts : 964
Magician Credits : 232
Age : 17
Join date : 2015-03-21

Character sheet
Reputation:
ReputationMCsWinsLoss
Bounty0--
Notoriety000
Fame41221

http://gaminghub.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Banlist Speculations 1.0

Post by Kiernan on Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:18 pm

A lot of items could come off the banlist now honestly. Super Rejuvenation, Metamorphosis (when/if Norden is banned), Monster Reborn and Thousand-Eyes Restrict for instance.

_________________
"Never forget what you are, the rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you."
~George R.R. Martin


“Sometimes I drink coffee at 3:57 a.m., only I call it beer, and it's really purple wine, disguised as clear distilled water, taken from my invisible car's radiator. She used to like radiator water too, so this also serves as a self-reminder to never share a glass with someone who has had hepatitis.”
avatar
Kiernan
Coffee Enthusiast

Posts : 1280
Magician Credits : 5949
Join date : 2015-08-30

Character sheet
Reputation:
ReputationMCsWinsLoss
Bounty0--
Notoriety000
Fame52960

Back to top Go down

Re: Banlist Speculations 1.0

Post by Lord Beerus on Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:23 pm

Norden was never banned O.o
avatar
Lord Beerus
MADA's Dragon Enthusiast

Posts : 964
Magician Credits : 232
Age : 17
Join date : 2015-03-21

Character sheet
Reputation:
ReputationMCsWinsLoss
Bounty0--
Notoriety000
Fame41221

http://gaminghub.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Banlist Speculations 1.0

Post by Arc V Yuto on Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:08 pm

Bring back some of the cards of old decks that were hit decks like wind ups inzektors even infernity. Giving some of there cards back will actually make them playable and will make the game more fun but heck thats just my thoughts on the matter

_________________
Murder + Love, what a perfect combination for madness.
Lord of Xyz, bringer of peace and justice!



avatar
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Posts : 1036
Magician Credits : 692
Age : 18
Join date : 2014-11-18
Location : Heartland

Character sheet
Reputation:
ReputationMCsWinsLoss
Bounty100--
Notoriety12501
Fame000

Back to top Go down

Re: Banlist Speculations 1.0

Post by Khina Bree on Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:12 pm

I do not see Reborn coming back. Restrict very well can because who tf cares?

Soul charge doesn't need to come up from one honestly. Tragoedia can because again who tf cares.

#FreeStratos

Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Posts : 2567
Magician Credits : 823
Age : 28
Join date : 2015-02-20

Character sheet
Reputation:
ReputationMCsWinsLoss
Bounty150--
Notoriety15001
Fame000

Back to top Go down

Re: Banlist Speculations 1.0

Post by HoennZach on Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:45 pm

Soul charge is basically Monster Reborn up to 5 imo it should be banned.
Floodgate plz stay at 1
Trag can come to 3 and do nothing so sure

_________________
:
:
:
:
:
avatar
HoennZach
Sharpened Snake

Posts : 154
Magician Credits : 328
Join date : 2015-07-27

Character sheet
Reputation:
ReputationMCsWinsLoss
Bounty
Notoriety
Fame

Back to top Go down

Re: Banlist Speculations 1.0

Post by Khina Bree on Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:38 pm

I also see no point in banning Norden. Sure ocg did it but tcg doesn't give a damn

Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Posts : 2567
Magician Credits : 823
Age : 28
Join date : 2015-02-20

Character sheet
Reputation:
ReputationMCsWinsLoss
Bounty150--
Notoriety15001
Fame000

Back to top Go down

Re: Banlist Speculations 1.0

Post by Lord Beerus on Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:09 pm

@HoennZach wrote:Soul charge is basically Monster Reborn up to 5 imo it should be banned.
Floodgate plz stay at 1
Trag can come to 3 and do nothing so sure
 Um what the fuck have you been smoking? 
Soul charge isnt basically a monster reborn you have to pay 1000 life points monster reborn didnt cost shit and really banning? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SMOKING DAMMIT!?!?!?!?!
avatar
Lord Beerus
MADA's Dragon Enthusiast

Posts : 964
Magician Credits : 232
Age : 17
Join date : 2015-03-21

Character sheet
Reputation:
ReputationMCsWinsLoss
Bounty0--
Notoriety000
Fame41221

http://gaminghub.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Banlist Speculations 1.0

Post by α27theDemonKnight on Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:32 am

Free my main man Stratos dammit!
Soul Charge? No need to ban this at all. You spend all that lp special summoning your stuff (not even thievery) and then have to sit and wait because you can't attack. Lmao. A fair card.
Thousands Eyes Restrict and Metmorphasis most definitely need to come back yes. Especially Metamorphasis.
Tragoedia. Yeah sure why not come back?
Aw leave them H.P. Lovecraft extra deck monsters alone dammit! Like Norden. He makes instant noodles usage even more exciting.

#FreeStratos

_________________
"He's the hero MADA deserves,
but not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our hero.
He's a silent guardian,
a watchful protector.
The Demon Knight"
avatar
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Posts : 1374
Magician Credits : 7303
Age : 22
Join date : 2015-03-16
Location : Fusion Dimension

Character sheet
Reputation:
ReputationMCsWinsLoss
Bounty0--
Notoriety3003
Fame000

Back to top Go down

Re: Banlist Speculations 1.0

Post by StardoostLegend on Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:50 am

Am I the only one who voted soul charge? >_<

_________________
The Pure fact that bunnies exist means that everything will be okay. Smile

Also, this gif is a MUST see XD
avatar
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Posts : 925
Magician Credits : 3319
Join date : 2014-11-01
Location : Where ever there are bunnies

Character sheet
Reputation:
ReputationMCsWinsLoss
Bounty0--
Notoriety12101
Fame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Banlist Speculations 1.0

Post by Zaio Volnutt on Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:30 am

Id rather have soul charge stay. Its a costly card rarely seen as a game changer buuuut it does change the game if played correctly.

Soul Drain i rarely see any plays with it buuut, we have all seen what floodgates are for. Heck its prolly one of the main cards to take out the entermage engine. So yeah keep that bugga the same way like its brethren Skill Drain is: AT 1.

As for Tragoedia i say it can make it back at 3. like seriously I've seen Gorz be used over it cuz of Tragoedia being a monster that has "potential" compared to Gorz which is a 2700 beatstick with the high chance of getting a strong token beatstick or counter burn.

_________________




avatar
Zaio Volnutt
The Iron Prince
The Iron Prince

Posts : 593
Magician Credits : 7331
Age : 21
Join date : 2015-11-07
Location : Italy

Character sheet
Reputation:
ReputationMCsWinsLoss
Bounty0--
Notoriety000
Fame253050

Back to top Go down

Re: Banlist Speculations 1.0

Post by Flint on Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:46 am

The title says "speculation" although I'm curious as to what though. All of these choices seem to have been picked at random. The recent banlist is about a month old and most of the decks in the current meta don't use any of these cards. Soul Drain and Tragodia being choices that can come off and Soul Charge being used less since most of the popular decks being used are Pendulums and you can't Soul Charge the extra deck, that's what Pendulum summoning is for.

Speculation is defined as forming a theory with little evidence. This is even less than a speculation, they're just cards picked at seemingly random.

_________________

If you have any concerns about MADA, don't hesitate to drop a PM to me.

:
:
:
:
:
avatar
Flint
Rank "S" Hero

Posts : 868
Magician Credits : 7118
Age : 21
Join date : 2014-10-30
Location : 30XX
Admins Comment : Handsome. 10/10

Character sheet
Reputation:
ReputationMCsWinsLoss
Bounty---
Notoriety---
Fame---

Back to top Go down

Re: Banlist Speculations 1.0

Post by Lord Beerus on Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:06 am

Linty wrote:
Speculation is defined as forming a theory with little evidence. This is even less than a speculation, they're just cards picked at seemingly random.

Whatchu talkin bout i didnt pick these cards at random >_>
avatar
Lord Beerus
MADA's Dragon Enthusiast

Posts : 964
Magician Credits : 232
Age : 17
Join date : 2015-03-21

Character sheet
Reputation:
ReputationMCsWinsLoss
Bounty0--
Notoriety000
Fame41221

http://gaminghub.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Banlist Speculations 1.0

Post by Khina Bree on Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:24 am

They are a bit random. None of these cards have any real reason to be discussed at present. There isn't any substantial evidence to suggest that any of the listed cards would be considered for anything on the upcoming lists.

Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Posts : 2567
Magician Credits : 823
Age : 28
Join date : 2015-02-20

Character sheet
Reputation:
ReputationMCsWinsLoss
Bounty150--
Notoriety15001
Fame000

Back to top Go down

Re: Banlist Speculations 1.0

Post by HoennZach on Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:48 pm

Coolarctic1™ wrote:
@HoennZach wrote:Soul charge is basically Monster Reborn up to 5 imo it should be banned.
Floodgate plz stay at 1
Trag can come to 3 and do nothing so sure
 Um what the fuck have you been smoking? 
Soul charge isnt basically a monster reborn you have to pay 1000 life points monster reborn didnt cost shit and really banning? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SMOKING DAMMIT!?!?!?!?!
Soul Charge isnt basically a monster reborn?
Monster Reborn revive 1 monster
Soul charge revive up to 5

When you look at which is more effective its clearly Soul charge even with the LP loss and no battle phase because you can revive FIVE monsters. Like seriously if you soul charge for 5 and still lose your probably bad.

_________________
:
:
:
:
:
avatar
HoennZach
Sharpened Snake

Posts : 154
Magician Credits : 328
Join date : 2015-07-27

Character sheet
Reputation:
ReputationMCsWinsLoss
Bounty
Notoriety
Fame

Back to top Go down

Re: Banlist Speculations 1.0

Post by Flint on Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:52 pm

I disagree about Soul Charge being a Monster Reborn. Reborn has no cost, can revive from your opponent and can still attack. Soul Charge has an pseudo-cost and you're not allowed to attack that turn. Monster Reborn is a better staple in most decks since there is basically no reason NOT to run it. Soul Charge is better in OTK decks. The fact that they special summon a monster, does not make them comparable, that's like comparing Premature Burial to Call of the Haunted.

_________________

If you have any concerns about MADA, don't hesitate to drop a PM to me.

:
:
:
:
:
avatar
Flint
Rank "S" Hero

Posts : 868
Magician Credits : 7118
Age : 21
Join date : 2014-10-30
Location : 30XX
Admins Comment : Handsome. 10/10

Character sheet
Reputation:
ReputationMCsWinsLoss
Bounty---
Notoriety---
Fame---

Back to top Go down

Re: Banlist Speculations 1.0

Post by Zaio Volnutt on Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:37 pm

@HoennZach wrote:
Soul Charge isnt basically a monster reborn?
Monster Reborn revive 1 monster
Soul charge revive up to 5

When you look at which is more effective its clearly Soul charge even with the LP loss and no battle phase because you can revive FIVE monsters. Like seriously if you soul charge for 5 and still lose your probably bad.

You ignore the fact that Soul charge requires lp cost and skip in battle where as reborn not only provides you with one monster which is normally what you would need, it can also steal one from your opponent perhaps even their fallen boss monsters which makes cards like Autonomous Action Unit have no reason to be used. Plus Soul Charge unlike monster reborn cannot perform Otks on the turn its used in most decks and is used to create a board to survive next turn. Also i will conclude by saying that you can "potentially" bring back 5 cards, so assume that you got like 4000 lp you are more than likely gonna revive 3 monsters and if down to 1000lp soul charge is practically useless.

_________________




avatar
Zaio Volnutt
The Iron Prince
The Iron Prince

Posts : 593
Magician Credits : 7331
Age : 21
Join date : 2015-11-07
Location : Italy

Character sheet
Reputation:
ReputationMCsWinsLoss
Bounty0--
Notoriety000
Fame253050

Back to top Go down

Re: Banlist Speculations 1.0

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum