Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

"Survivors" Episode 9: Discord

Go down

"Survivors" Episode 9: Discord Empty "Survivors" Episode 9: Discord

Post by The Doctor Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:17 pm

Everyone gets up from the ground.

"We cant stay here forever! We gotta fight!" Doc says. He grabs his axe and prepares to run. Azure quickly stops him.

"No. There are traps. But they arent BAD traps." Azure says. She starts to walk ahead, when a plate is stepped on. gas emits from it, engulfing Azure. She falls to the ground, dead. Kanato quickly gets up, seeing more gas.

"RUN!!!" Kanato yells. Everyone gets up and speeds. Doc runs fast, hitting the axe against the wall. Derpsalot and Sketch hold Zach as they run. Kanato runs, but the gas is faster. The gas engulfs Kanato, but she lives, barely. She coughs a lot as everyone runs. Doc, Sketch, Derpsalot, and Zach find the room. They see in a cage A27, Dusty, and Twilight. Twilight and Dusty are chained together with A27. Doge and Linty see them walk in and look. Menial jumps from the walls, attacking Sketch. Derpsalot blocks it and kicks him away. Doge laughs.

"What's wrong with you?" Doc notices a device in his hand. "And what's that?"

"This is what will cause your downfall. Just watch." Doge throws it at A27, shocking him. His pupils fade, making his eyes all black. He breaks the chain, and breaks out. Doc readies his axe. he throws it, but A27 breaks it with a fist. Zach and Doc run ahead, but Linty tackles Doc, laving Zach against Doge and A27. A27 punches Zach, making him fly. Derpsalot sneaks up to Twilight and Dusty, removing Dusty's chain. Twilight looks sad.

"What's wrong?" Derpsalot asks.

"They forced me to try to kill you guys! I wouldnt....they locked me up. I dont want to die!" Twilight freaks out. A27 walks into the cage, holding Zach. Derpsalot stabs him multiple times. he doesnt budge. A27 chockes Derpsalot until she is knocked out. Doc bites Linty's arm. He yells and holds Doc.

"Stop you small little runt!" Linty chockes him, but Sketch throws Menial at him. Doc squirms out and prepares for a fight. Doge puts on a glove. Doc grabs a chain sickle from Menial and swings it at Doge. he grabs it and pulls Doc to him, chocking him. Doc moves and kicks Doge's face. Sketch runs up and a device latches onto her head. Her pupils disappear and her eyes go black. Doc runs to see Kanato running into the room. Doc jumps onto the cage and falls onto A27. He puts his hand over his eyes and mouth.

"GO TO SLEEP! SLEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!" Doc knocks a rock on his head, and he falls. Everyone but Doc, Dusty, Kanato, and Zach have fallen. Zach and Kanato are next. Doge hits them both, killing Kanato, but hurting Zach. Zach rushes and grabs Doc and Dusty, but Linty runs ahead. He takes Doc's arm, but Doc rips off the device from his head. Linty is dizzy. Doc holds his arm and throws him to Zach. The 4 of them run off fast.
The Doctor
The Doctor
Forum Stalker

Magician Credits : 246
Admins Comment : Glow expires July 13th

Character sheet
BountyBounty0
NotorietyNotoriety11
FameFame

Back to top Go down