Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

"Survivors" Episode 4: Invasion

2 posters

Go down

"Survivors" Episode 4: Invasion Empty "Survivors" Episode 4: Invasion

Post by The Doctor Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:25 pm

Doc wakes up in the morning, on the ground.

"Owwwwww.... my back. No freaking pillows or anything." Doc complains. He sees everyone else, sleeping. He looks at his watch, noticing its 6 AM. He smiles.

"Time for a little fun." Doc says. He looks at a bunch of weapons on the wall. He picks a glaive off the wall.

"Hm. My size. Well, time to see what happens. OOH WHAT DOES THIS BUTTON DO?" Doc pokes a button, making it into a small hilt, sort of like a lightsaber. He puts it in his pocket. He looks around at everyone. He sees A27 against the wall, Sketch sleeping on a stolen matress, Xavier layingon the ground, and Derpsalot in a cardboard box. He decides to climb out a window and walks into the street.

"Why are we out this early?" Doc hears a voice. A familiar one.

"Rook." Doc mutters to himself. He sees him with Twilight, clutching a gun.

"Well, we almost got them, but we gotta end this today. Its all part of the plan." Twilight says to Rook. Rook hears a sound near Doc. It was a mouse. Rook and Twilight run to the sound, seeing Doc.

"You dont want to fight me!" Doc says. "I got a glaive!" He hits the button, making blades pop out.

"I bet you cant use that." Twilight mocks him.

"What does this say?" Doc throws it, but Twilight grabs it. Doc and Rook are amazed. Rook throws a knife at Doc, but he blocks it with wood. Back in the base, an explosion is heard. Everyone wakes up to see Doge and Linty there. Doc is nowhere to be seen.

"Wheres Doc?" A27 says.

"I didnt do anything. I saw him passed out last night on the ground." Xavier says.

"The open window explains." Derpsalot says. She points to a window.

"Awww...you lost a friend. Too bad he cant see you die." Doge says. Linty points a gun and shoots Sketch. It hits her arm, but she passes out.

"Want that to happen to you? It quickly goes into your bloodstream and knocks you out. Lets see how all of you deal with it." Linty laughs.

Doc punches Rook in the head, but Twilight knees Doc's side. He whimpers in pain. He grabs a knife from his pocket and slices Rook. He falls back. Twilight throws a combo of punches and kicks, all landing. Doc falls to the ground, bleeding. He bites Twilight's arm.

"Get off you pest!" Twilight yells. He takes Doc's knife and drives it into Doc's arm. Doc screams in pain.

"You.....you ARE SO DEAD!!!" Doc yells. He drags his nails into Twilight's stomach. Twilight falls back, and shoots Doc. It hits his knee. Doc just sits there, laughing.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA YOU CANT KILL ME THAT EASY!!!!" Doc went insane. He drives his fist into Twilight's head. He falls to the ground, motionless, but alive. He isnt that injured, just knocked out. Doc looks around. He climbs through the window to see Sketch, Derpsalot, and A27 asleep and hurt. He sneaks up on Linty, but he grabs Doc.

"You little kid. You cant save them. They are all infected!" Linty says. Doge shoots Xavier. He falls down, asleep.

"Endgame kid. That's it." Doge laughs and Linty knocks Doc out.
The Doctor
The Doctor
Forum Stalker

Magician Credits : 246
Admins Comment : Glow expires July 13th

Character sheet
BountyBounty0
NotorietyNotoriety11
FameFame

Back to top Go down

"Survivors" Episode 4: Invasion Empty Re: "Survivors" Episode 4: Invasion

Post by Derpy Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:34 pm