Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

"Survivors" Episode 1: How It Began

Go down

"Survivors" Episode 1: How It Began Empty "Survivors" Episode 1: How It Began

Post by The Doctor Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:33 pm

Doctor slept on the couch, just laying without any blanket. He suddenly hears a noise and awakens. He glances at the clock.
"Hm, 7:30. Not bad." Doctor says as he slides to the bathroom. He quickly grabs a cup of water and splashes it on his face. He hears the same noise and then a loud yell saying: "DOCTOR!"
Doc jumps up, grabbing the nearest sharp object, a toothbrush, and shoving it at A27's throat.
"Dammit! Dont scare me like that!" Doc says as he places the toothbrush down and runs out the door to the couch. He is about to land on it when A27 grabs his chest and pushes him to the door, handing him his knife.
"Oh, so we gonna go get food?" Doctor says, embracing the knife. "I always LOVE going out. Mostly when other try to kill us." Doctor lets out a laugh.
"No, we wont fight. It's just for safety. YOU are going out, alone. Go ahead. Run along." A27 shoves him out the door and slams it and turns on the TV."
"Well, time to get food!" Doc sings as he runs out the door of the small apartment. He steals a few apples and pears and grabs a small bag to put them in. No one sees him doing anything.
"This is fun, all alone. Nothing to take me out, and no one to kill me." Doc says as he runs. He stops and sees a person, drawing in an alley with her friend. Doc sees the pictures come to life and go to the artist's side. Doc runs in, but the person next to the artist quickly runs across the walls and hits Doc on his stomach.
"OW! YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST ASKED FOR ME TO GET AWAY INSTEAD OF PUNCHING!" Doc yells.
"Stop raging kid. You don't know what's gonna happen. I suggest you leave. NOW." The figure says.
"Why should I?" Doc pulls out his knife.
"Because, I can kill you easily. And you DON'T want to confront my friend. She will kill you." The figure says.
Doc runs with the knife, but A27 appears.
"DYNAMIC ENTRY!" A27 yells. He pins Doc to the wall.
"Hey! I was gonna kill her!" Doc says.
"I said no killing Doc. We don't need any trouble." A27 looks at the other figure and her friend.
"Now, who are you?" A27 says while putting Doc to the side.
"We are the people who will end you." The shady figure and the Artist stand side by side.
The Doctor
The Doctor
Forum Stalker

Magician Credits : 246
Admins Comment : Glow expires July 13th

Character sheet
BountyBounty0
NotorietyNotoriety11
FameFame

Back to top Go down